Colony House Apartments

4.6

4.6

Paige
1 day ago
The staff is very nice and the neighborhood is generally very quiet and feels safe, I would consider it one of the safest apartments so close to mtsu. A lot of people let don’t pick up their dog poop which is frustrating, especially in the dog park area.

Blair
1 day ago
I love it hear a lot… wish we found this place before my last apartment. I love the design of the apartment… The natural light that comes through the windows. I love the storage spaces

Sana
I love the staff, and the location is perfect for us. We have wonderful neighbors. We’ve been here for several years, and have no plans to leave.

Jaelyn
We absolutely love it here!! Everyone is so kind and welcoming! Beyond thankful for the office members helping us with every need at any time!

Sharon
We like it here it's quiet the staff are nice and helpful maintenance department or real good about fixing things every one of them has been nice no problems there quick to fix anything broken

Zaquias
It’s a very peaceful quiet and very convenient place to live you can literally drive 5 minutes from your home to get anything you would need

Ryan
Overall as close to perfect an experience as possible. Getting close to living here for a year and have no major complaints. The staff and maintenance team are amazing!

Leonard
Awesome great people and a wonderful place to live at considering the peace the neighborhood and the special events that often happen thanks. 😀

Shelena
My experience at colony house has been good the people at the office have great attitudes it’s very quiet out here the neighbors are friendly

Verified Resident
I absolutely love the property and my apartment. The community and neighborhood is quite and clean throughout. The management, leasing and maintenance staff is professional, caring, and extremely kind. They will assist with any request swiftly. My only minor annoyances are how thin the walls are. I can hear EVERYTHING my neighbors below me say. The floors on te second floor creak loudly throughout my apartment. I try my best to walk lightly on the carpet, just not to annoy my neighbors. I work 3rd shift and work from home a lot. Last is just the washer/dryer. During the spin cycles it shakes everything in the apartment. I can even feel the machine from my downstairs neighbors. Other than those things that I'm sure management knows about and working a plan to fix. I happy I moved here.