So far so good! Matt and Britt are amazing! I can hear my neighbors tho which I’m not picky about it. Love hearing the little boy run around ❤️ -L6

We recently transferred apartments from a two bedroom to a three bedroom and we absolutely love it, the office made is so easy and convenient!

Love the friendliness of the staff. The convenient location. The cute townhouses. The privacy in apartments. The well upkept property. The many activities the office hosts.

It’s been a great complex with a great community surrounding us. The office staff are very nice and helpful with any situations. Maintenance has always been on time and resolved any issues that we have had.

The staff is amazing and so friendly! Just moved in and am so happy. Looking forward to the rest of my time living here! I love that it's pet friendly too.

It’s A Very beautiful neighborhood and nice fit apartment! I Will Love To Stay There Forever. It Seem Like Everybody Loves It And Have No Problems.. This Is My First Apartment And I am Very Excited!

I love living here! Its calm and peaceful and the staff are awesome! They help you with anything you may need and are very friendly. I especially love the pet friendly community!

It has been great thus far living here, its quiet, if there is any issue Matt and his team are quick to assist. I love it here and will definitely be referring people here.

I am loving Colony so far! It’s a nice little community with all of the amenities you could need! From the great service of the staff to the convenience of the workout room this place is awesome

I am just moving in and so far the staff has been friendly and pretty helpful I like the area in are in and the way the apartment looks we have looked at a lot of places and we really like it

Everyone in the neighborhood, and all the staff was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the entire moving process, and made the experience as easy as possible.

We moved in back in November. So far we absolutely love it here. It was the first place we found in our price range, that was big enough and accepted pets.

So far so good. The office staff was very friendly. The travel to my job is easy. I enjoy the neighborhood and my neighbors so far. Move in was very easy and fast.

A few issues but staff and maintenance was quick to respond! Really enjoy the neighborhood so far, trashcan is a decent walk but I need the steps lol.

We have really enjoyed our experience with Colony House so far. The staff is extremly friendly and helpful. The community is quiet and relaxed. I don’t think we could’ve made a better choice for our first apartment.

These are nice apartments the staff is very nice and friendly ,polite and knowledgeable. This is a beautiful and neat neighborhood. Havent had the privilege of the pool yet. But i am sure it is great

Haven’t lived at colony house for over a week yet. But so far I’m having a pleasant experience. Neighborhood is really peaceful and quiet and I just love being at my NEW HOME . Highly recommended.

Wonderful place to live, resigned a lease and going to be transferring to be bigger townhome within the month! We can’t wait to move in!!!!!

We love living here! We love the family atmosphere, the events, definitely the pool, and the staff is always friendly. Maintenance has always been prompt with addressing any problems that come up. The office staff has been so helpful to me directly, especially concerning issues with things like lease renew while my soldier was away. We love Colony House!

We just moved in and love the townhome! Neighbors have already come out and welcomed us to the community. The front desk staff was extremely helpful With any questions we had before moving in. -Nick, Katie

Just moved here, so far so good i will be posting another update in about 6 months or so. But they have been very responsive when I have a issue with something not working.

When i moved in I was really excited about the apartment now I am not its too small for all my furniture and my table is too big for the kitchen and I don't mingle with orher residents cause I work all the time but that's on me Its a nice quiet neighborhood and that is what I like

I just moved in not even a week ago and I am loving CH so far , the people I live around are great, Emily in the office is such a wonderful beautiful spirit and always willing to help and Nathan from maintainer whenever I have a issue or concerns pertaining to my apt it never takes him more than 5 mins to get to my apt with a solution to my issue . I have had nothing but a great experience so far !

It’s been a great place to live for a short amount of time. Great community, great neighbors I just wished management would’ve been more honest when we signed the lease.

Apartments are nice. Staff is friendly and very helpful. If you need maintenance they are quick and they clean up after themselves. Great place to live.