I have very kind neighbors and reception staff. There are many activities that I enjoy and have fun in the activities they did. I really like to live here.

Really amazing staff and amazing neighborhood! Very clean, friendly, and Together! Just how I like it!!!I also like that when I need something or have questions someone is always available or very punctual on helping me or getting a response! I love it here!

Nice and Quiet Community. It's well kept and the leasing agents make sure your taken care of. Only been here a few months but would definitely recommend making Colony House your next home.

Apartment X is a plesant place to live. Everyone is friendly and courteous. When i first lived there i had trouble getting in the laundry room door. An employee named Jake was very helpful showing me how to use the door code

Been here almost a yr the patio doors they said would be replaced and they haven't. My cabinets and kitchen and bathroom paint is coming off because of bad paint job. The apartment to me to paint it.

It has been great living here, no major issues , the neighborhood is quiet, the people are friendly. I will definitely recommend Colony House to my friends and family

We have very much enjoyed living at Colony House for the past two and a half years! We loved it so much, we moved into a bigger townhome. The area is great, it’s very quiet and it’s conveniently located.

We have been very blessed to call Colony house our new home since relocating here from California 8 months ago...... they have made this transition easy for us, it’s been so great and we are appreciative. If there are any maintenance issues, they are quickly resolved, any questions we have are quickly answered. property has great amenities and quiet surrounding area.... ,

I love colony house apartments. The staff is amazing and they always throw the b ed st community events. From the prizes they give away to the games I love it all.

We love living at the colony’s house! Everyone at the office car is always a very nice and very helpful ya helpful. Anytime we have needed anything or had a maintenance request they are quickly and efficient.

I really appreciate that the office staff know who I am when I walk in for something. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. I like that there are so many events involving the children in the community even though mine are in high school.

I absolutely love living here! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. It's a pretty quite community. Everything is so taken care of. I love having the gym, pool, and community garden.

Very good close to the university MTSU All services are available in the complex The office is helpful and fast in service Frequent activities every month

Great place to live, fair pricing and mostly quiet neighborhood. Have had to deal with our car getting broken into, luckily there was nothing to steal

We have had a good time moving in so far. The neighborhood and community is very friendly. We have some minor issues for maintenance but other than that, it has been great.

The office is the best, I love how spacious and clean my apartment is. And the surroundings neighborhood is cozy, quiet, and close to everything I need.

I honestly I thank God because the Townhouse is nice clean very spacious and most importantly the staff are Respectful and they care about there Tenants. Blessings 🙏🏽😇

Great I really look living at colony house I staff at the office are so nice and the things they do for the Residents are great the staff always smiling and respectful

So far I have loved Colony House and the office staff! They're always friendly and understanding. They are always very professional as well.

I really enjoy this complex and the the facilities offered to the residents. Its hard to find an apartment in Middle Tennessee that is not only within my budget but also nice to live in.

The neighborhood is very peaceful and quiet. There is always something going on either a the office or the pool just to show their appreciation. Mainteance orders are usually handled within 24 hours of the request being put in.

We have loved our stay, and we’ve been here for 2 months. The neighbors have been wonderful, and we haven’t heard them at any point in time. The apartments have been great, I love the layout. There is a lot of space downstairs. If I were to update something, it would be the kitchen. A nice kitchen really helps in a home. I love the atmosphere here. The location is excellent, with minimal sound on the property in general. The amenities on the property are a great selection to have. We enjoy all of them.

Great communication and always take any necessary action to improve anything ! Never have any issues with maintenance and there are always great activities and events to take part in.

I enjoy living at the colony apartments it’s nice quiet around here plus it’s a places that,I can call home.And the young lady Emily she is a very friendly young lady in the offices,I enjoy talking to her when,I go up here to the offices

Okay place, not sure the overall state of the apartment is worth the monthly price. The complex looks nice on the surface, but after a few weeks it becomes apparent that the place is a bit run down. The sliding patio door was an issue at the time of the walkthrough and is continuing to be an ongoing problem. The upstairs full bath is nicer than the master bath, but has a MASSIVE gap between the door and frame. It's almost not worth shutting the door it's so bad. The neighbors are excessively noisy. We get 3-4 hours of their subwoofer a night and they seem to not understand the need for leashes when "walking" their dogs out back. The rent pay app, which is pushed heavily charges an extra fee to process credit cards. A big selling point for us was the ability to pay our rent in two separate payments (roommates paying from separate accounts), that seems to have been a bald faced lie as we've been denied the ability to do that on both the app and the website. I'm assuming it may be possible to do that in person via check, but none of us have used ir had checks in well over a decade. Those things aside, management is nice and very helpful and maintenance is quick to act when something goes wrong.