Everyone in the neighborhood, and all the staff was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the entire moving process, and made the experience as easy as possible.

We moved in back in November. So far we absolutely love it here. It was the first place we found in our price range, that was big enough and accepted pets.

So far so good. The office staff was very friendly. The travel to my job is easy. I enjoy the neighborhood and my neighbors so far. Move in was very easy and fast.

A few issues but staff and maintenance was quick to respond! Really enjoy the neighborhood so far, trashcan is a decent walk but I need the steps lol.

We have really enjoyed our experience with Colony House so far. The staff is extremly friendly and helpful. The community is quiet and relaxed. I don’t think we could’ve made a better choice for our first apartment.

These are nice apartments the staff is very nice and friendly ,polite and knowledgeable. This is a beautiful and neat neighborhood. Havent had the privilege of the pool yet. But i am sure it is great

Haven’t lived at colony house for over a week yet. But so far I’m having a pleasant experience. Neighborhood is really peaceful and quiet and I just love being at my NEW HOME . Highly recommended.

Wonderful place to live, resigned a lease and going to be transferring to be bigger townhome within the month! We can’t wait to move in!!!!!

We love living here! We love the family atmosphere, the events, definitely the pool, and the staff is always friendly. Maintenance has always been prompt with addressing any problems that come up. The office staff has been so helpful to me directly, especially concerning issues with things like lease renew while my soldier was away. We love Colony House!

We just moved in and love the townhome! Neighbors have already come out and welcomed us to the community. The front desk staff was extremely helpful With any questions we had before moving in. -Nick, Katie

Just moved here, so far so good i will be posting another update in about 6 months or so. But they have been very responsive when I have a issue with something not working.

When i moved in I was really excited about the apartment now I am not its too small for all my furniture and my table is too big for the kitchen and I don't mingle with orher residents cause I work all the time but that's on me Its a nice quiet neighborhood and that is what I like

I just moved in not even a week ago and I am loving CH so far , the people I live around are great, Emily in the office is such a wonderful beautiful spirit and always willing to help and Nathan from maintainer whenever I have a issue or concerns pertaining to my apt it never takes him more than 5 mins to get to my apt with a solution to my issue . I have had nothing but a great experience so far !

It’s been a great place to live for a short amount of time. Great community, great neighbors I just wished management would’ve been more honest when we signed the lease.

Apartments are nice. Staff is friendly and very helpful. If you need maintenance they are quick and they clean up after themselves. Great place to live.

It’s cozy and we’ve settled in very well. The only notes I have are detail issues that were addressed during the move-in inspection and require a lot of work to repair. Keep an eye out for uneven countertops in the future!

I like life in Colony House, it's the best place to live because it's safe and it's quiet. When I report a problem, the maintenance staff responds very quickly.

From the first tour we took of the property, to picking up our keys, the entire process of moving here has been amazing. The staff are amazingly nice and helpful, always willing to answer any question, even when it seems a little strange! They were super nice and sweet to our cat and elder dog. The neighbors have been very nice and friendly. Everyone has been extremely accepting of my wife (who is trans,) and didn't even bat an eye when we all asked to go by names different than the ones we have to legally use. Overall, it feels like we've just joined a huge extremely friendly family and finally come home!

I have been living here for about 3 months now and must say what a peaceful community it is. I love that they are animal friendly and everyone seems to be very nice. I would recommend this place to anyone that has pets and wants a nice place to stay.

Everyone has been so welcoming and nice. The neighbors are so friendly. I appreciate the fact everyone looks out for all! I love how quite and peaceful it is here!

The staff is amazing and they are what really makes Colony House an enjoyable place to live. Especially Matt, he always has a smile on his face and is very attentive.

So far so good! I am so grateful that i found Colony House! Moving to Murfreesboro from Ohio was a major move for me, i wanted to make sure i had a place to call home while away from home & i have found that at Colony House....Starting w/the staff all the way down to my neighbors have been nothing but wonderful!

I like that i can come and go do as i please. Wish the pool issues would get fix. My apt is great with great space. The outlets could use some work

So far while living here I️t has been a great experience. The neighbors are friendly and so was the staff on the day we moved in. So far I️ can’t think of anything that we have a problem with.

We just resigned a 12 month lease and couldn’t be happier! The amenities are great, and the noise around the community is almost non existent! I recommend Colony House!