Colony House Apartments

4.6

4.6

Kacey
about 14 hours ago
This is a great place to live. I moved from another state and I’m so happy with my experience here. They always have some kind of activity to do each month which I have spoke to other people and other apartments don’t do that kind of thing.

Jeanna
1 day ago
Staff is very friendly and maintenance is pretty quick. The only real amenity besides the pool is the workout room and most of the machines are currently not working that’s the only real downside.

Stephanie
Been living here for over 5 years, great community and great neighbors. lord love having their friends to play with at the courts or pools…..

Verified Resident
Everything is going pretty okay right now, one neighbors is ehhhhh but before them the area was nice and quiet. Rent is affordable right now but market is a mess.

Tyler
I love it here, my wife and I are very thankful for the management and maintenance for everything they do for us and the other tenants! We thank y’all!

Marisa
The aparment provides great opportunities for community engagement, they have a responsive maintenance team, and there was no insane rent hike.

Stephanie
I am so thankful for how wonderful the office staff is! They are always willing to answer any questions I have and have gone the extra mile to make sure that things get done right and quickly for us!

Adrianna
So far it's been great. So much fun activities theu offer with the apartment community makes it feel so homey ♡ the staff here are so friendly and great too!

Amanda
Great community to raise my little family! Office staff is helpful and grounds are maintained well. Haven’t had any problems with maintenance coming to fix things.

Nafeesah
I love where,I stay it peaceful and quiet and,I’ve some good neighbors they’re very quiet as well and,I get along with my neighbors and we watch over each other’s