So far my stay at here has been great. They are really nice and helpful at the office and I like the fact they have neighborhood activities.

Colony House is such a great environment to live in, there are so many things to do here and I enjoy being apart of this community. I enjoy the going to the gym and pool a lot.

I love living here it’s so much stuff to do around the place for family and kids just love it. When you call about any problem management is right there.

From day done when I walked into my apartment I fell in love with it. Its comfortable cozy quiet. I feel safe and secure and its very close to the main roads and stores I frequent. Great place I chose Colony House

My overall experience with Colony House has been very good. The office staff have been very helpful and listen to your concern. The maintenance staff are always willing to help and when you put in an order for service they always try to do it in the same day. I like that they are concerned about our safety as well. Sending out helpful hints to be safe.

Colony House Apartments is a great community to live in. We love living here. The management is amazing and very helpful. We have had a great experience living here so far.

Colony house is amazing! The staff here is incredible! We immediately felt welcomed here. We’re so happy to be apart of this wonderful community!

Great events for the kids and quick responses to concerns! It’s a great community for us and our two small children. It is quiet, clean, and safe.

Been here 3 years and have loved every moment! Quick maintenance and friendly staff! The pool is always clean and the grounds are always kept up!

We’ve been here since last July and love it! The neighborhood is great, it’s very quite and issues get resolved quickly! Will be signing a lease for another 12 months.

Wonderful community and service. We had a leak recently, which we found after coming in after a late night. They had someone out to check that night, and had it fixed the next day. And the folks doing the work were friendly and efficient.

I do enjoy living here overall. It's quiet. Maintenance is quick and awesome. It's a little old, with overuse that comes with an apartment. They have awesome free resident events twice a month and you can get to know your neighbors well.

Everything has been pretty pleasant so far. Great office staff! Had a little confusion with my bill and they were more than happy to help and explain. Conveniently located pretty complex. Love the dog park.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

We've lived here for 8 months, and we're pretty happy! They host a ton of events, and I wish we could attend them more often. Maintenance is quick and polite, and they are so sweet to our dog. I do wish the interior cabinets weren't covered in outdoor paint because it makes them frustrating to open, but that's a very small complaint in the world of apartment living.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Friendly neighbors, lovely house and nice yard space. It is a great neighborhood with plenty of family friendly activities. great place to live

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Great place to live. Quiet neighborhood. Maintenance is quick to respond. Nice pool. Front staff is very friendly and knowledgeable! Great team!

Reply from Colony House Apartments

so far my experience has been relieving and promising. I have enjoyed coming home from work to my own place with my own space. thanks colony house!

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Awesome office people, super helpful and quick to fix problems! We called about our air and someone was out at our apartment within 30 minutes. We appreciate the response of the office team!

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Colony house is a great place to live, my wife and I are very happy here. I enjoy how spacious our apartment is, and how close we are to shops.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Me and my husband loves living here. The staff is friendly, nice people, my dog is still getting used to the apartment.I like that there is a dig park, and other stuff to do.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

I love the complex beautiful neighborhood the units are nice and clean and are spacious im very happy i made the move out here from Chicago.

Amazing place friendly staff, and remarkable attention, the place is furnished with washer and drier plus it has a dog park!!! Really there is nothing better!!

Amazing apartment complex! Great and friendly staff. Dog park? Absolutely yes!!!! Washer and drier hookups? Yes!!!! It's been great living here, everything you need is here

The Colony House staff has been amazing so far. My roommates a I absolutely love our new apartment! The community is quiet and clean and I can see myself being here for years to come!

This appartment complex is really the only one I've lived in that actually takes care of your request in a timely manner, the maintenance and office seem to really care about their residents! I love the office staff always organizing a community event really brings us together so we know faces around us and in this complex we watch out for our neighbors. Community garden, pool, gym and a nice laundry on site. TY! Lisa Q Morrow