From the first tour we took of the property, to picking up our keys, the entire process of moving here has been amazing. The staff are amazingly nice and helpful, always willing to answer any question, even when it seems a little strange! They were super nice and sweet to our cat and elder dog. The neighbors have been very nice and friendly. Everyone has been extremely accepting of my wife (who is trans,) and didn't even bat an eye when we all asked to go by names different than the ones we have to legally use. Overall, it feels like we've just joined a huge extremely friendly family and finally come home!

I have been living here for about 3 months now and must say what a peaceful community it is. I love that they are animal friendly and everyone seems to be very nice. I would recommend this place to anyone that has pets and wants a nice place to stay.

Everyone has been so welcoming and nice. The neighbors are so friendly. I appreciate the fact everyone looks out for all! I love how quite and peaceful it is here!

The staff is amazing and they are what really makes Colony House an enjoyable place to live. Especially Matt, he always has a smile on his face and is very attentive.

So far so good! I am so grateful that i found Colony House! Moving to Murfreesboro from Ohio was a major move for me, i wanted to make sure i had a place to call home while away from home & i have found that at Colony House....Starting w/the staff all the way down to my neighbors have been nothing but wonderful!

I like that i can come and go do as i please. Wish the pool issues would get fix. My apt is great with great space. The outlets could use some work

So far while living here I️t has been a great experience. The neighbors are friendly and so was the staff on the day we moved in. So far I️ can’t think of anything that we have a problem with.

We just resigned a 12 month lease and couldn’t be happier! The amenities are great, and the noise around the community is almost non existent! I recommend Colony House!

Overall good experience here. Maintenance is prompt. Office staff is friendly. I think the pool monitors overdo their job. Being asked to see a pool pass 2-3 times in a few hours is a little much especially when they’ve already seen it once. Only downside is the increase in market value.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Friendly neighbors and staff. Be nice if the pool stayed open later during summer months. Possibly 9:30 or 10 PM closing time. Maintenance staff are good about quick service.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Me and my husband love it here the staff is friendly, the people that lives here are friendly. It's clean well taking care of. I like that there it a dog park.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Great living environment and location to live at in Murfreesboro. Middle Tennessee State University is right down the road and close to great restaurant!

Reply from Colony House Apartments

So far my stay at here has been great. They are really nice and helpful at the office and I like the fact they have neighborhood activities.

Colony House is such a great environment to live in, there are so many things to do here and I enjoy being apart of this community. I enjoy the going to the gym and pool a lot.

I love living here it’s so much stuff to do around the place for family and kids just love it. When you call about any problem management is right there.

From day done when I walked into my apartment I fell in love with it. Its comfortable cozy quiet. I feel safe and secure and its very close to the main roads and stores I frequent. Great place I chose Colony House

My overall experience with Colony House has been very good. The office staff have been very helpful and listen to your concern. The maintenance staff are always willing to help and when you put in an order for service they always try to do it in the same day. I like that they are concerned about our safety as well. Sending out helpful hints to be safe.

Colony House Apartments is a great community to live in. We love living here. The management is amazing and very helpful. We have had a great experience living here so far.

Colony house is amazing! The staff here is incredible! We immediately felt welcomed here. We’re so happy to be apart of this wonderful community!

Great events for the kids and quick responses to concerns! It’s a great community for us and our two small children. It is quiet, clean, and safe.

Been here 3 years and have loved every moment! Quick maintenance and friendly staff! The pool is always clean and the grounds are always kept up!

We’ve been here since last July and love it! The neighborhood is great, it’s very quite and issues get resolved quickly! Will be signing a lease for another 12 months.

Wonderful community and service. We had a leak recently, which we found after coming in after a late night. They had someone out to check that night, and had it fixed the next day. And the folks doing the work were friendly and efficient.

I do enjoy living here overall. It's quiet. Maintenance is quick and awesome. It's a little old, with overuse that comes with an apartment. They have awesome free resident events twice a month and you can get to know your neighbors well.

Everything has been pretty pleasant so far. Great office staff! Had a little confusion with my bill and they were more than happy to help and explain. Conveniently located pretty complex. Love the dog park.