Colony House Apartments

4.5

4.5

Robert
Not a bad place to live but the renovated apartment is not that great wish they would not force people to move when the renovated apartment was not ready and still working on it after 4 months of living in a somewhat renovated apartment wish we were compensated in some way but corporate won’t call us back
The
Love this place. We feel safe and secure also this place is nice and clean. Would recommend everyone to live here. The office people are so nice as well.
Patrick
It’s great me and my family enjoy the comfort of our home and the environment it’s nice and quiet and the activities that the community have going on is a big plus and can’t wait to see wat the future holds
Gibran
Colony House is a great place to live. It's quiet and the office staff is great! The ladies in the office are spectacular. Not to mention the great job our maintenance team does.
Shelena
Colony house is a good place to stay very quiet staff are friendly they have different events for the residents I never stayed in an apartment complex that have events for residents
Marjorie
The apartments have definitely improved since the upgrades. We can’t wait for the new paint for an even fresher look! I am much happier knowing that improvements are being made and that they are trying to bring Colony House of it of the 70s!
Kristine
Waiting for a few things to be fixed, hoping. They get fixed soon. Neighbors are very nice and kind. The neighborhood is kept clean and well maintained.
Ryan
We have Been here 5 months i think. We have really enjoyed it. Yall are great. We have not had any issues with anything at this point. Thank you
Derek
Really enjoyed dealing with the staff and them being so friendly and helpful. The maintenance crew is also very helpful and get things done efficiently.
Nafeesah
I enjoy where,I live it’s very quiet and clean in these townhouse and,I’ll not change no in the world about them.I been in these townhouse for a while.