Colony House Apartments

We love Colony house. Staff is great. There’s so many things to do with your family and it’s a safe place for kids. We also love the dog park
Colony House has always been great about repairs and maintaining a clean property. The office staff are very personable. My only complaint is that if you have neighbors that smoke the smell carries over and there is nothing that can be done about that.
I’m loving the renovations and effort being put into making colony house a modern and beautiful place to live. It was definitely time for some change!
My Resident Experience at Colony house has been great The staff at the office are nice very respectful Matt does a great Job and what he do he always speak when he is out showing Apts or doing other work he has to do he smile and is very respectful I like living at colony house
It has been a super easy move in! We are so excited to be here! Everyone has been so helpful and sweet! We got a newly renovated apartment and we love it!
Overall, I really like living here. The only thing I've ever really had issues with is bugs sometimes. Other than that though it's great! Maintenance and everyone in the office have been super friendly and helpful!
Living here at Colony House has been amazing . The Staff is so nice and dependable . Any maintenance issues i’ve had were resolved without 1 day or so . Best community, hands down !
It’s been ok so far. It’s a little noisy sometimes and there were some bugs when I moved in. I sprayed some stuff around the apartment and put out some traps and haven’t seen too many since then. Overall it’s been ok so far.
With a few minor exceptions regarding our apartment upon moving in, we are very pleased with Colony House. They have responded quickly to maintenance calls and the office staff is very accommodating.
It has been great so far. There have been a couple small issues here and there, but nothing a quick maintenance visit won’t fix. Beautiful unit!