I haven’t lived here for too long, but the experience I’ve had since living here has been a significant improvement over my last apartment. I’m in the army, and as such have to deal with the schedule full of hassle and strife. And the staff has been more than welcome, and excepting of my busy lifestyle. Would definitely come back here again and excepting of my busy lifestyle. Would definitely refer others to come here. Only missing 5-Stars for noise, and condition.

Great apartment complex to live in. Very quiet and looks great! Great pool area & also has a dog park that is very convenient. Very great staff in the office.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Living in this community has been amazing. It is a quiet community with wonderful neighbors. The staff is always caring and prompt to fix anything you need. The office has several community events each month to get everyone involved and to meet people. It’s been a great experience.

Very quick and reliable maintenance, a quiet and safe neighborhood, great staff. And for such an old complex, it's still a great place to live.

I love living here!! It’s quiet, great part of town, when you need maintenance work done, they get on it right away! I recommend Colony House!!

I have lived here for 3 years now. I love love this place. It’s like family. The Cares Team is awesome. Any time I have an issue maintenance immediately takes care of it. Would definitely recommend living here!!!

We enjoy to live here..the place is very quiet..and clean..if yiu any service in your apartment the same day there is somebody visiting your apartment. The persons who work in the leasing office are very nice...recently we have new machines in the laundry...We feel very good liviing here.

Very nice and clean. Some minor things needs to be fixed in apartment. Can easily hear neighbors next door through wall. All in all a good place to live so far.

Colony house has been a very pleasant place to live. I have resided here for two years and going on three! I highly recommend living here. The staff is wonderful.

Love the place but hot water doesn't last for anything. Also, tub stopper doesn't exactly stop the water. It slowly drains and with having a 3 year old that takes baths this is exasperating

Reply from Colony House Apartments

This has been the best management team I’ve worked with. The apartments are sizable and comfortable, and the location is exceedingly convenient.

I love living in this area, especially with so many trees around. The staff I have met have been nothing but friendly and helpful, and all of the other residents I've met have been wonderful too.

My experience has been quite lovely. Staff has always been great and maintenance has always fixed my problems in a timely manner. My only complaint is the laundry room only having two working machines out of like 6. It makes it a little inconvenient for those who use it to actually get laundry done when we need it. Aside from that, it’s been a great experience and I have gladly renewed my lease

I feel very safe here and enjoy the living space. I enjoy that it is per friendly and has a twenty four hour work out center. I have been here for almost 2 years now.

I've been a resident for roughly a month and so far so good! The staff is very friendly. The neighborhood and neighbors are quiet and friendly. I feel safe and happy!

We’ve only been living at Colony House Apartments for a few months now. We already love it and it’s a very quiet place!!!! The office also gets things done quick!

We have been here since June and have had a wonderful experience here. From maintenance to everyone in the office, its been great. Very pet friendly.

Great place to live. Conveniently located, friendly staff, pet friendly. Though it's older, the maintenance is quick and reliable so it helps

This is my third year in colony house i like being here it quite.... near to the college.....and i like the activities... it let us know the other neighbors ..

It's been a great experience living here. The community events and rewards are endless. This is by far the best apparment complex I have lived in.

So far so good. I like the location and the people. Glad someone is picking up all the dog deal leave around. I've deff lived in way worse areas

We just recently renewed our lease, which was a pleasure for us. This is a laid back and quiet community, especially considering it's home to so many MTSU students. We love it here

When I first moved the place made it feel like home. They always help when something is went wrong st the apt. I feel safe place. I li e it.

I have lived here for about two weeks now and so far everything is awesome! I have met some family's from here and they are really nice and very warm and welcoming!!

Reply from Colony House Apartments

The new garden has been a nice addition to the community. Maintenance was in to fix a few things in the apartment and they did a wonderful job. Thanks