Great place to live. Conveniently located, friendly staff, pet friendly. Though it's older, the maintenance is quick and reliable so it helps

This is my third year in colony house i like being here it quite.... near to the college.....and i like the activities... it let us know the other neighbors ..

It's been a great experience living here. The community events and rewards are endless. This is by far the best apparment complex I have lived in.

So far so good. I like the location and the people. Glad someone is picking up all the dog deal leave around. I've deff lived in way worse areas

We just recently renewed our lease, which was a pleasure for us. This is a laid back and quiet community, especially considering it's home to so many MTSU students. We love it here

When I first moved the place made it feel like home. They always help when something is went wrong st the apt. I feel safe place. I li e it.

I have lived here for about two weeks now and so far everything is awesome! I have met some family's from here and they are really nice and very warm and welcoming!!

Reply from Colony House Apartments

The new garden has been a nice addition to the community. Maintenance was in to fix a few things in the apartment and they did a wonderful job. Thanks

Moved in a month ago from Missouri and the community is very pleasant. The office staff has been great, and I'm loving it so far. Thanks Everyone

Reply from Colony House Apartments

I really enjoy living here. Brittany is an awesome manager and is always willing to listen. The Cares Group is a great way to meet your neighbors and you feel like everyone is looking out for you. It's a great place to live.

It's been a great experience so far. I really can't make many complaints about our experience. Maintenance is always great when we make requests

Reply from Colony House Apartments

We love love love loving at Colony House! From the pool, to the neighbors and all the space! Everything about this places feels homey and we are glad we live here!

Great, quiet place to live! I have no issues with the complex or staff! I would recommend living here! Need better parking rules or numbered spots!

Colony House Apartments seems like it's going to be a great place to live and an even better place to call home! Can't wait to move in!!!!!!

Love our CARES team and all of the resident events. Leasing staff is also helpful. They are there for help even though we have lived here a year and a half.

Really nice place. Love the area and how fast the service is. I would deffinet my recommend living here. I hope the pool opened back up soon

Awesome so far I love my apartment and the dog friendly atmosphere! The mantanice are very fast to fix any issues. Everyone is very nice here.

Great place to live. Kinda pricey however it is nice. People are firendly. They have garden which is nice, fitness room is well tooken care of

Everyone is so nice and the residents are so well taken care of!!! They will fix anything that is wrong and go above and beyond to make sure everyone is happy. The grounds are beautiful as are the apartments themselves!

Perfect community for families and college students. Better than the rest in the area. I would really recommend everyone to stop by the leasing office.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Great communication with staff, quiet neighborhood, maintenance is quick and effective, love my new accent wall that was painted for me when I renewed my lease

I like this community it feels homey however some apartments looks old from inside . and sometimes the maintenance doesn't work properly. Especially when we ask to do more than one thing we get only one of two fixed not all

Reply from Colony House Apartments

I really like it here at Colony House apartments. They have a wonderful staff and its very clean. I recommend this place for anyone looking for a nice place to call home.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Great community in a nice area with a nice staff. Applying and providing income was made very easy, even if it's your first time ever moving on your own. We were very well taken care of.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Summer seems to coming in really nice. Even though we have had alot of rain the grass is well maintained so far this year and we were at the pool on Saturday and it was very nice. Better contact for pest control would be nice. I have dogs and I work during the day so I never get my apt done. Wish we could arrange something.