Love our CARES team and all of the resident events. Leasing staff is also helpful. They are there for help even though we have lived here a year and a half.

Really nice place. Love the area and how fast the service is. I would deffinet my recommend living here. I hope the pool opened back up soon

Awesome so far I love my apartment and the dog friendly atmosphere! The mantanice are very fast to fix any issues. Everyone is very nice here.

Great place to live. Kinda pricey however it is nice. People are firendly. They have garden which is nice, fitness room is well tooken care of

Everyone is so nice and the residents are so well taken care of!!! They will fix anything that is wrong and go above and beyond to make sure everyone is happy. The grounds are beautiful as are the apartments themselves!

Perfect community for families and college students. Better than the rest in the area. I would really recommend everyone to stop by the leasing office.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Great communication with staff, quiet neighborhood, maintenance is quick and effective, love my new accent wall that was painted for me when I renewed my lease

I like this community it feels homey however some apartments looks old from inside . and sometimes the maintenance doesn't work properly. Especially when we ask to do more than one thing we get only one of two fixed not all

Reply from Colony House Apartments

I really like it here at Colony House apartments. They have a wonderful staff and its very clean. I recommend this place for anyone looking for a nice place to call home.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Great community in a nice area with a nice staff. Applying and providing income was made very easy, even if it's your first time ever moving on your own. We were very well taken care of.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Summer seems to coming in really nice. Even though we have had alot of rain the grass is well maintained so far this year and we were at the pool on Saturday and it was very nice. Better contact for pest control would be nice. I have dogs and I work during the day so I never get my apt done. Wish we could arrange something.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Relocated from Ohio a few weeks ago and the transition couldn't have gone any smoother. The management staff has helped with any questions and the maintenance staff has quickly responded to the few issues we had. They even helped us get a washer and dryer within our first week here. Our neighbors are friendly. Looking forward to our stay at Colony House.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

We've only been here for a month and a half but everything so far has been wonderful. The staff is really friendly and have responded quickly to a couple of work orders for things we found upon move in. We also love the family activities! I've never lived anywhere that offers so many community events and for families at that! It is an older building, but I will take creaky floors in exchange for the friendliness of the people here any day.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Great staff that are always helpful. Nice environment Lots of activities to do on a regular basis. Respond to maintenance request in a timely manner.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Just moved in a few weeks ago, and have been pleased with the friendly staff, cleanliness of apartments, its in a nice neighborhood, and in a good location.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Great place to live. Good friendly staff & they do their best to make sure you are taken care of. Neighborhood is quiet. I initially thought that the area looked sketchy, but I have lived here since October and have never had a problem.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Super nice people. Maintenance is always super helpful. I would recommend living here to anyone. The amenities are a plus and the office is always helpful.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

The staff is friendly and repairs get done in a timely fashion. The property stays clean and is quiet for the most part. Good amenities. Would recommend to others.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Great place to live! Quiet neighborhood, friendly staff, quick maintenance, pet friendly, plenty of parking, close to great restaurants and close to my work!

Reply from Colony House Apartments

I've lived here for 3 years. Never had a problem. And love the office staff. They are patient and always willing to help. We have a cares Team here that im involved in and we have so much fun!!!! Recommend Colony House.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Been here three years now. Management has been very nice. Maintenance people are always helpful. Would like to see more doggie stations. But over all very nice.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

We have lived here for about a month now. So far everything has been great. The complex is quite at all times, day and night. The floors squeak pretty bad upstairs, but for how old the apartments are, that's the only complaint we really have. Our heat works better than we expected for a 3 bedroom.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Great people great place fun exciting and a salt water pool, WOW! Can't believe the rent is so cheap and and the people are so responsive.! Thank you

Reply from Colony House Apartments

My experience has been good at Colony House Apartments. I enjoy the exercise area, swimming pool, and dog park. I do feel that there are no safety issues at the apartment complex.

Reply from Colony House Apartments

Love how quiet the neighborhood is! Any issues are quickly and professionally handled, with constant communication with office staff. All residents are encouraged to get out and interact with each other in fun family friendly events.