Colorado Pointe Apartments

Overall, I love living at Colorado Pointe! The location and neighborhood are superb. I like walking to get my groceries. My apartment is spacious.
Some problems. But I love my home and the area around! Happy so far. I moved to a 2 bedroom and I am very happy with my choice to stay! Been here almost 6 years.
A perfectly adequate apartment complex works as expected and the things that don't work are not at all surprising. Good for the relatively low price for the neighborhood.
I am loving this location! The maintenance team is really on top of any problems that arise and the office staff has always been very helpful!
The only thing that could improve is the office hours and returning of phone calls. I have called a few times left a message with my number and not heard back.
Nice place to live. I would love if we could fix some of the broke call boxes. But love living here. Staff is always helpful and we've never had any real issues!
It has been great living here so far. Very nice location in Denver not too far from anything. It has also been very quiet to this point which is always a plus
Overall great experience! Responsive maintenance staff. Hopefully everything stays smooth once the snow starts to fall. Salt and shoveling much appreciated
The move in was super easy. The apartment was very clean and smelled great. It was kind of a challenge to locate the apartment but the office staff helped out a lot!
Colorado Pointe has been the perfect home the past two years! The apartments are well maintained and have upgraded kitchen and bath finishes. I enjoy a fabulous west view of the mountains and city scape! Our neighborhood can't be beat with excellent shopping, restaurants and Denver's best parks within walking distance.