Colorado Pointe Apartments

4.2

4.2

I believe Colorado Pointe has really upped their game in the last year. Whenever I’ve had a maintenance request, it was resolved very quickly. The staff is friendly and approachable. The fire alarms going off still need improvement.
I've enjoyed living here this year. Maintenance is super helpful! We do wish that the fire alarms didn't go off as frequently as they have been.
Colorado Pointe is a great place to live and it’s close to several restaurants and convenience stores all within a walking distance! I couldn’t ask for a better place to be my first apartment in Denver.
While the area is a great location, the facility itself could use some work. The trash room is overflowing with excess garbage, which in turn is overflowing onto each garage floor. This is a safety hazard health wise for the bacteria growth and for driving/maneuvering throughout the garage. Yet, we get an email saying we need to keep our porches and patios clear of any decoration because it is an eyesore and not a good look for the community. My patio isn't full of anything but my stairs leading up to the patio have been broken since April 2020, and after reaching out/emailing/calling... the staff disregards the safety hazard there as well. Cleanliness of the property/hall/garage/trash room/gym should be a priority especially during this COVID season. Again, location and staff are great! Priorities need work.
Some neighbors are great - others have been extremely rude. Yelling out the courtyard. We had a really rude, anonymous letter left on our door, cursing at us, but it was clearly meant for someone else and they got the wrong apartment. I'm not sure if this protal has the capability, but it might be nice to have a virtual community bulletin board where neighbors can talk. Maybe issues would be better resolved. When our downstairs neighbors moved in they politely knocked on our door, letting us know that it is extremely loud. We had no idea how loud we had been, but since they calmly and nicely brought it to our attention we have been respectful and they have not complained since. I don't think people realize on higher floors how loud it is to their downstairs neighbors or how much you can hear in the courtyards with the echoes. Might be nice to bring to people's attention.
Still loving this apartment. Being so close the a city pointe like 9CO is a perfect match. The staff is always helpful and has been there for my need above and beyond.
Overall great experience. Office and maintenance staff have been great. Only negative would be fire alarms going off and trash chute getting backed up however the complex doesn’t have a lot of control over those things. Overall place is great
Every time I’ve needed maintenance it’s been handled in a timely manner. There’s no late fees for rent right now which is nice. And the pool is really pretty.
So far everything has been great! I am really enjoying being a new resident in these apartments and seeing what this community has to offer!
I've enjoyed my experience living here so far. The neighborhood is quaint and conveniently located to shops, restaurants, and stores. Although Colorado Blvd is a bit noisy. Maintenance is the best! Super quick and friendly.