Amenities are great, apartments are really nice and it's super pet friendly :) Everyone I have met is really nice and when I've needed help, the maintenance team has been there quickly and are always really kind. I wish the pool was year-round, when I first moved in that was mentioned as something that would happen but it never did.

The staff is always so helpful and kind. Our apartment may be the smallest floor plan here, but it’s cozy and we’ve called this home for the past 5 years. Covered parking is always a plus, and I hardly ever have to drive because work is only 3 blocks away!

Only been here a short time but it’s been awesome so far! The neighborhood is great, lots of retail nearby, and everyone that loves here is so nice. Definitely recommend

The staff is always friendly, maintence is quickly available, safe neighborhood with everything you could need within walking distance, and all the amenities you need

My husband and I love living here. The location is amazing, it’s a good value, the apartment is large, open, and up to date, we enjoy the amenities, and it is dog friendly.

This is by far the nicest apartment building I have ever lived in. It's affordable, the staff is super friendly and helpful, and I have all the amenities I need to live comfortably.

Staff has been very nice. Wish pool was open later. Maintenance staff does a great job helping you with your problems. Wish package pickup hours were later

Great experience. Fast to resolve any problems. Close to a lot of great shops and restaurants. Trader Joe's is very convenient. Good area for dogs.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We have had a great experience at Colorado Pointe in our first year, and we plan on staying for a while. My husband and I were moving to Denver, getting married, and starting new jobs all at once, but the process from touring to moving in was made as simple as possible for us. We love the location, being able to walk so many places but still close to my job in the "suburbs". The amenities (laundry, pool, parking) are what drew us in, but the affordable cost has made all of that realistic for us.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Cons: (1) noise from Colorado Blvd (2) code boxes not working Pros: (1) location (2) washer/dryer in unit (3) parking (4) they hold packages

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We just moved to Colorado Pointe apartments and have really enjoyed the warm atmosphere and frequent community events so far. We are looking forward to getting more involved in the community.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Maintenance is always fast and responsive. Located in a nice area near restaurants and Trader Joe's. Cute neighborhood for walking dogs. Many dogs on the property.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far, so good! We love everyone we have met so far. The amenities are great and the location is PERFECT for people like us who like to walk to bars, restaurants, and the grocery store!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I just moved here mid-September and I really love it. The staff is AWESOME. My apartment is spectacular. As a whole, the property is great .

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love the location & the apartment itself. I do wish there were more wood floors & less carpet. The office can be a little slow at getting back to you but are very friendly. The people in the apartment complex are quiet & we haven’t had any packages stolen. Overall a pleasant experience.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Colorado Pointe really is a nice place to live, nice amenities, quiet, great location. My only reservation has been the fact that it took over a month to fix the garage door and it sat open the entire time.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The floors and walls are very thin, making it hard to sleep at night when the people above you are moving around. The shower does not have good water pressure. It is hard to get cell service on the basement floor apartment. Nice location

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I’ve lived here 3 years. All wonderful the only issue were the fire alarms but that seems to have been fixed. Unfortunately moving out next month. Rent is getting too expensive. Other places at same price range are newer. Clubhouse could use some work. Great location. Great staff and maintenance crew.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Absolutely, love it here! The location is amazing and the management team are fantastic. Work orders are completed quickly. There are a ton of restaurants and within stones throw of Trader Joe’s, and yes the Trader Joe’s with a liquor store!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The building is well kept and maintained. The neighborhood is convenient near Trader Joe’s and the friendliest Starbucks! I love my apartment home at Colorado Pointe.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great staff and maintenance! All staff are always very friendly, and maintenance issues are handled quickly. Nice building and amenities! Walls are a bit thin. You can sometimes hear other people’s conversations

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

As a resident I really enjoy living here but think that my experience could be enhanced with more communication from the office. For example the garage door was recently up for an extended period of time, I didn't know the pool area would be closed, and I tried to use the printer but it was out of supplies. These are little things that would just make the experience that much better. Thank you for your work!!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Hi I like Colorado Pointe because it is clean quiet fun and also in the summer at the pool and there is also a hot tub which is open all year round it's happening fun and not in your face loud and everyone is just having a great time

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Nice community. Maintenance is fast to respond and does a great job. Apartments themselves are very nice and the neighborhood is great. Unfortunately have to continually follow up with management for simple tasks and requests. Living poolside can also be a downside. Community music and pools users can be very loud forcing you to want to keep doors and windows closed.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Only been here a few weeks but been woken up twice by workers yelling prior to 8am. Otherwise I am so far loving it! Hope to see neighbors soon!