Absolutely, love it here! The location is amazing and the management team are fantastic. Work orders are completed quickly. There are a ton of restaurants and within stones throw of Trader Joe’s, and yes the Trader Joe’s with a liquor store!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The building is well kept and maintained. The neighborhood is convenient near Trader Joe’s and the friendliest Starbucks! I love my apartment home at Colorado Pointe.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great staff and maintenance! All staff are always very friendly, and maintenance issues are handled quickly. Nice building and amenities! Walls are a bit thin. You can sometimes hear other people’s conversations

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

As a resident I really enjoy living here but think that my experience could be enhanced with more communication from the office. For example the garage door was recently up for an extended period of time, I didn't know the pool area would be closed, and I tried to use the printer but it was out of supplies. These are little things that would just make the experience that much better. Thank you for your work!!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Hi I like Colorado Pointe because it is clean quiet fun and also in the summer at the pool and there is also a hot tub which is open all year round it's happening fun and not in your face loud and everyone is just having a great time

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Nice community. Maintenance is fast to respond and does a great job. Apartments themselves are very nice and the neighborhood is great. Unfortunately have to continually follow up with management for simple tasks and requests. Living poolside can also be a downside. Community music and pools users can be very loud forcing you to want to keep doors and windows closed.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Only been here a few weeks but been woken up twice by workers yelling prior to 8am. Otherwise I am so far loving it! Hope to see neighbors soon!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Has been a wonderful 4 years!! Spending our time at Colorado Point. We love the area and the residents here! Also, can’t beat living so close to Trader Joe’s.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

It’s been good! Not great however, one thing I have noticed is that the Washer and Dryer are very outdated and kind of rough on some close, even when it’s on Perkins the press it has put his les in a couple of my work polo shirts. Dishwasher is pretty outdated and button gets stuck. Last thing is the pipes tend to get back up we have noticed, quiet a bit actually.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We love the location, neighborhood,and apartment amenities. Plenty of parking is also a plus. The apartment maintenance is quick and reliable. 2 areas for improvement would be 1) the fire alarms and 2) It’s hard to get packages at the office when it is only open until 5:30pm.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Nice small community to live in. Great location if you have dogs. The apartments are right in front of the Congress Park neighborhood, and close to multiple parks.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The management staff here makes everything so easy. The are prompt to service maintenance requests and any questions or problems that arise. I highly recommend this community.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Colorado pointe has been great so far. Staff is helpful, floorplans are well laid out, maintenance is quick, and the community is relatively quiet and very well located.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Love my community and am very thankful for the apartment I’m in. Michael was grave help in helping me find the perfect home and parking spot.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The apartment is clean and perfect for what i need it to be. There has been some maintenance issues and some lack of communication with the work that has to be done in the hallways with pipes bursting and Sheetrock and painting needing to be done. A little heads up about the time and when the maintenance wouod be happening wouod have been great. Since i work nights blaring Spanish music and loud noises right outside the apartment made it very difficult to sleep. A simple schedule notification would have solved a ton and I could have rescheduled my schedule.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Love the building, but management is a little slow with responses and seems disorganized. I love the neighborhood, the grounds are not well maintained though, dog poop everywhere and dead plants all over.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We enjoy Colorado Pointe and all of the update amenities it has to offer its residents. We frequent the gym often and are very thankful for the dog run that happens to be directly across from our apartment!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I thoroughly enjoy the location and convenience of the apartment complex. I love the space our apartment provides. The complex should be updated in terms of the gym (a larger size, more equipment) and the way we receive packages. I think a locker with a parcel number/text notification available 24/7 would be much easier for the residents and staff. Since most of the apartments have a lot of carpet, I think that there should be a carpet cleaning program so the carpets stay fresh longer. The staff is great, and maintenance is very thorough with fixing things in the apartment. Noise can be a bit of a problem, but it is an older building and we do live in an apartment so it is to be expected.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The apartment is great, office closes the pool really early and I don't think they have enough manpower in the front office because it takes forever and many calls, emails, and visits to the office to get something done. They are very nice and maintenance is very quick to fix things inside the apartment. They fixed the old problem of the fire alarms going off at all hours, so that was great. The Garage door has been stuck open so that is bad as we pay for parking. They have been fixing things around like people who dont pay for parking, they did a parking audit, they cleared out all the old out the old bikes and are redoing the pool. The updates look great!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love living at Colorado Pointe. I have been here almost 4 years! The fire alarms may go off sometimes, appliances may break, but are fixed right away. I love Steve! He always gets the job done! The front office staff has changed so much, which makes procedures change often. The package delivery system sucks. Otherwise, LOVE living here.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Decent experience. Much better now that the fire alarms aren't going off montly, but it has only been a couple months since the last time. Auite a bit of people smoke marijuana here so the halls smell. Price is average. We will be looking for something more at the end of this lease