Typically unresponsive to wider issues such as a fire alarm that has been malfunctioning for literal years and has yet to be fixed. Fire safety is a basic amenity that should take priority over restocking sanitary wipes in the gym which seemingly only happens once every few months. The staff are all quite nice and helpful which leads me to assume the problem is and always has been upper management.

I’ve had a great experience living in these apartments for the last 6 months. The area is great and the apartments are a great size for the price. I hope to continue having great experiences living here.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The staff so far has been extremely friendly and patient as I moved into this apartment complex. Tesia has been a great help to us! I look forward to living here the next 13 months and seeing where it takes us next!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We love the neighborhood, our unit, and the office staff. The maintenance staff and general upkeep of the property has drastically gone downhill since we moved in.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Colorado pointe is very accommodating and the management is great. Love the app that allows me to pay rent and have maintenance come at any time.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Living at Colorado Pointe has been wonderful. The apartments are very nice and at a fair price. The complex itself is very quiet and the neighbors are very respectful. The staff here are very pleasant and easy to work with!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love most things about this place: the amenities, the location and the apartment itself. I’m not wild about having the mailboxes in the parking garage.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Well maintained, affordable and quiet. Friendly staff. Only issue is with the reoccurring false fire alarms which will hopefully be resolved soon.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

FIRE ALARMS - all.the.time! The obvious problem. Also, it seems with each new management company the property goes downhill. The common areas are not clean. The trash area is a mess always, which I believe is causing a rodent problem. The mail area is also always a mess with leaves all over still from the fall. The halls and stairwells have trash. The garbage cans outside always overflowing. The doors throughout the building stick or don't open properly, also some do not lock so it's a security issue. The office is less than enthusiastic when things are brought to their attention. I don't think anyone is monitoring parking and anyone with or without a pass is parking anywhere - for those paying to park that is unfair. The list is long and it seems to be growing....

Delivery system is poor especially package notification system. Front office people are always kind and friendly. Great amenities including gym and pool

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

little pros and a lot of cons. New mgt is trying but she seems to hit a lot of roadblocks and things dont progress very well. The trash room looks like a third world country and I imagine it has to do with the number of people moving out and throwing a lot away.

This is a great place to live with a lot of great people around. The area is easy going and I really enjoy the restaurants and bars that are close by!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

It had been great living here. The garage has lots of room and its usually very easy to find a spot. The pool is very fun in the summer months and is usually very clean. Our upstairs neighbors have kids and are usually pretty noisy with screaming or loud thuds on the floor but its understandable since they have children. over all its been a great experience with a great community of people and staff who are always ready to help.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Our experience has been great so far. We have no complaints and have enjoyed living here. I would recommend living here highly to anyone considering it.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Community.. amazing and up and coming. Apartment itself.. lovely, me and my roommate love our space. Gym - brought the rating down. It is too small for the complex and multiple machines break and are not fixed for a while (leg press has been out of commission for 3 months now). I feel the common room could be changed into the gym since it is bigger and no one is ever in there. The common room and hallways are dark and uninviting. Mail/Packages - they are working on it and it is getting better, but still hard to get your packages after office hours on some occasions. Fire Alarms - happen frequently and we just get an email saying "we are looking into it." Pool was cleaner this year but could be cleaned more often. Management changes often and its hard to build a rapport with anyone - some have serious attitudes and I try to avoid the office when they are working - others are kind and approachable.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great apartment for the price. Room for improvement in grounds keeping and getting false fire alarms under wraps. Otherwise the value can’t be beat.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I really enjoy living at Colorado Pointe. Have't had any issues (other than the occasional fire alarms..) and the location is perfect. But It would be amazing if we could get a bigger gym!!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The maintenance of the property has gone down. Trees and bushes look ugly. Things broken. Club room a mess. Fridge in there a mess. Carpets a mess in the halls. People leave trash everywhere and it’s not cleaned up. Salt not throw down after snow. Ice was around for too long. Mail area always a mess with papers. Hallway doors not closing all the way. Gates not operating properly. Fire alarms... more complaints now than kudos.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I enjoy living here, but I wish the building was maintained better. Snow removal was terrible after the storm, you could barely get up and down the stairs because of the ice that lasted over a week.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Colorado Review is a gem. Great location, amenities, pool, and staff. The fire alarms have been an issue that has apparently been fixed, which was the only thing keeping this from a full 5 stars.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We love the location and love our apartment and all of the amenities! It’s generally pretty quiet and staff is so nice. The complex is huge, but staffs responsiveness makes us feel like we live in a small condo.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Overall a good place to live. The apartments and staff are great, but there are a couple issues that just seen never to get addressed which is why I can only give 3 stars. 1) The fire alarms go off all the time. So so so often. It’s actually really dangerous because no actually leaves anymore. 2) Package delivery continues to be a nightmare. They installed a new locker system, which is great, but it’s not big enough so the delivery people just leave packages in piles in the garage which is just asking for them to be stolen (also bikes get stolen a lot).

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I've lived here for about a year and a half, and I've mostly had an enjoyable experience. Yes, the fire alarms go off (much less these days than when I first moved in) and it's super annoying when it happens in the middle of the night. But it's not something the complex can really control - they've really done their best to fix the problem and like I said it's MUCH better. The addition of the amazon locker is great - now I don't have to wait to get my packages during business hours. Maintenance has slowed down a lot since Charles left but it's still timely enough, I haven't had any emergencies. The apartment itself is well laid-out and very large for the price, and despite being on the ground floor is actually quite quiet.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love living here, it’s close to bars, restaurants, and Trader Joe’s. The complex is quiet and is situated in a quaint part of Congress Park. The staff and maintenance guys are really nice and super helpful. Only complaint is the fire alarms randomly going off.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love living at Colorado Pointe - the location and surrounding neighborhood is full of life and activities (restaurants, bars, grocery stores, coffee shops, music venues, and parks). My apartment is spacious and modern.