It has been a great place to live, I love office staff and maintenance. Great place to live. I love having the all year round hot tub. Parking lot is always well-maintained and well-kept. Great community!

901 community is an awesome place. I have lived in three other communities, and they do not come close to what I have experienced with 901 community. The staff are awesome, friendly and authentic. For example, they can be having a bad day, but they always put on that smile and professionalism. The care of the property is amazing. The staff works hard and it shows. I am very happy here and the biggest reason, is the staff.

I feel so at home in my Colorado Pointe Apartment! This is a well cared for (Thank You to the fabulous Maintenance Team of Steve and Charles!), comfortable, safe and lovely complex. The close proximity to parks is especially nice for walking and meeting friends.

No problems so far. Community is well located and generally quiet, apartment layouts are thoughtful, maintenance is responsive. For the price, this is a great place.

Colorado Pointe is located in a great area; right by Cherry Creek mall, but still very close to downtown. The pool, hot tub, and fitness center are all awesome!

Have enjoyed living here. Location is amazing. First apartment since living in Denver that I stayed in a second year. Would recommend this building.

I love living here! Downside - the office staff and management companies change often, thin walls. Upside - Close to grocery stores, restaurants.

I love living at Colorado Pointe. I adore my apartment - it’s very spacious with big windows and lots of light. The location is perfect for me, close enough to downtown and very walkable with parks, restaurants, and grocery stores all within walking distance.

Everything is good, but I can’t seem to log in to my resident portal for almost 2 months now. It would definitely be easier for me to pay my monthly payment through there.

Its been a pleasure living here! The location is great and the complex is really lovely. The year round hot tub is very nice to have after a ski day! The only reason I am giving 4.5 stars is because some of the call boxes to let in guests (and let ourselves in) haven't been working since I moved in... its on their radar though!

I've enjoyed living at Colorado Pointe for the last 4 months. Incredible location, great amenities, and helpful and responsive staff. I also appreciate how dog friendly the apartment is with dog waste bags at several locations.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Very friendly management and the people in the community are great. Favorite apartment complex that I have lived in yet. The location is great also!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Amenities are great, apartments are really nice and it's super pet friendly :) Everyone I have met is really nice and when I've needed help, the maintenance team has been there quickly and are always really kind. I wish the pool was year-round, when I first moved in that was mentioned as something that would happen but it never did.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The staff is always so helpful and kind. Our apartment may be the smallest floor plan here, but it’s cozy and we’ve called this home for the past 5 years. Covered parking is always a plus, and I hardly ever have to drive because work is only 3 blocks away!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Only been here a short time but it’s been awesome so far! The neighborhood is great, lots of retail nearby, and everyone that loves here is so nice. Definitely recommend

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The staff is always friendly, maintence is quickly available, safe neighborhood with everything you could need within walking distance, and all the amenities you need

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

My husband and I love living here. The location is amazing, it’s a good value, the apartment is large, open, and up to date, we enjoy the amenities, and it is dog friendly.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

This is by far the nicest apartment building I have ever lived in. It's affordable, the staff is super friendly and helpful, and I have all the amenities I need to live comfortably.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Staff has been very nice. Wish pool was open later. Maintenance staff does a great job helping you with your problems. Wish package pickup hours were later

Great experience. Fast to resolve any problems. Close to a lot of great shops and restaurants. Trader Joe's is very convenient. Good area for dogs.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We have had a great experience at Colorado Pointe in our first year, and we plan on staying for a while. My husband and I were moving to Denver, getting married, and starting new jobs all at once, but the process from touring to moving in was made as simple as possible for us. We love the location, being able to walk so many places but still close to my job in the "suburbs". The amenities (laundry, pool, parking) are what drew us in, but the affordable cost has made all of that realistic for us.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Cons: (1) noise from Colorado Blvd (2) code boxes not working Pros: (1) location (2) washer/dryer in unit (3) parking (4) they hold packages

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We just moved to Colorado Pointe apartments and have really enjoyed the warm atmosphere and frequent community events so far. We are looking forward to getting more involved in the community.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Maintenance is always fast and responsive. Located in a nice area near restaurants and Trader Joe's. Cute neighborhood for walking dogs. Many dogs on the property.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far, so good! We love everyone we have met so far. The amenities are great and the location is PERFECT for people like us who like to walk to bars, restaurants, and the grocery store!