Colorado Pointe Apartments

4.1

4.1

The current management is better than the previous one. Just need to pay more attention to package delivery. I lost a package once and there’s nothing I can do. It sucks.
Fantastic location with spacious apartment. Maintenance team is responsive and fast. On the less ideal side, most of the callboxes do not work and the parking garage does not feel secure (bikes and packages have been stolen and cars broken into).
Great location, good apartments. Only downside is I’ve lived her for 6 months but still haven’t been added to the call box. Management is respectful and helpful needed.
Management has improved since I moved in! When I call someone answers or I get a response in a very timely manner. I would love to live in this building again.
Getting around the community is very confusing. Stairways and entrances could be labeled better as well as some sort of building numbers to help delivery services find apartments.
We haven't moved in yet but the customer service so far has been great and we are really excited to se what Denver is like. The building looks amazing and the application process was smooth.
Great place to live. Close to things like stores and parks. Overall safe building to live in. Maintenance is quick to respond and helpful.
It’s nice Good location lot of restaurants close by Close to Congress park and downtown Downtown is just 10 mins away. Covered parking available
I’ve really enjoyed the location and the maintenance crew typically responding quickly to issues. I’ve struggled with the fire alarms and the issues with so many residents and only one Hub machine for packages. There has to be another solution.
Awesome. Much improved from last year. Still very noisy though but location, location, location so it’s worth it. The other residents seem happy.