Colorado Pointe Apartments

4.1

4.1

Overall, decent place to live. There are periods of time where the fire alarms go off several times in a few weeks. Very annoying. Neighborhood is great.
A really friendly community. Quick to response to maintenance requests. The fire alarms going off are still an issue, but that’s truly the only one critique I have of the complex.
If not for my neighbors above and below me my rating would be higher. Since moving in, May 2020, I have dealt with incessant noise on a nightly basis. I don’t recall the last night I have had a decent nights sleep. For the amount of money I pay for the apartment I shouldn’t have to deal with this much noise every night. Otherwise, the staff have been very pleasant and accommodating. I love the location and the convenience of everything.
It has gotten better with the new management as now I can expect phone calls to be answered and emails replied to. I am looking forward to seeing how the community is once things open up (hopefully) after covid
Great services and easy to get around location. A place I enjoy living. Great amenities and COVID safe. In garage Amazon package delivery system.
The location is great and have area restaurants and small eatery places. In addition, my apartment is cozy and I have awesome neighbors. The staff members are great. The amenities are great. Overall I love living here.
Be neighborly & Mask up ! Residents it’s up to you to help keep the community safe !! There’s some issues that need to be worked out but the staff just changed again so it should be perfect. Here’s to a better year nxt year in 2021 here & everywhere for all !!!
Staff is friendly and professional. Our experience has been nothing but positive from the application process. The communication process has been on pointe as we as follow up regarding any of my concerns.
Great location, can’t wait use to the jacuzzi. Maintenance crew is quick and helpful. They are always doing something around the place. Main office is very helpful and always friendly. Would love to get the fire alarms fixed once and for all. We enjoy living here!
I’ve been a resident at Colorado Pointe for nearly three years. Among other things the close proximity to a charming neighborhood, city parks (Congress, Cheesman and City), unique shopping and restaurants and my ability to walk to work too the list of reasons to consider living in this wonderful complex. My apartment and the amenities make Colorado Pointe a comfortable place to call home!