Colorado Pointe Apartments

Decent experience. Much better now that the fire alarms aren't going off montly, but it has only been a couple months since the last time. Auite a bit of people smoke marijuana here so the halls smell. Price is average. We will be looking for something more at the end of this lease
I love living at Colorado Pointe. I have been here almost 4 years! The fire alarms may go off sometimes, appliances may break, but are fixed right away. I love Steve! He always gets the job done! The front office staff has changed so much, which makes procedures change often. The package delivery system sucks. Otherwise, LOVE living here.
The apartment is great, office closes the pool really early and I don't think they have enough manpower in the front office because it takes forever and many calls, emails, and visits to the office to get something done. They are very nice and maintenance is very quick to fix things inside the apartment. They fixed the old problem of the fire alarms going off at all hours, so that was great. The Garage door has been stuck open so that is bad as we pay for parking. They have been fixing things around like people who dont pay for parking, they did a parking audit, they cleared out all the old out the old bikes and are redoing the pool. The updates look great!
I thoroughly enjoy the location and convenience of the apartment complex. I love the space our apartment provides. The complex should be updated in terms of the gym (a larger size, more equipment) and the way we receive packages. I think a locker with a parcel number/text notification available 24/7 would be much easier for the residents and staff. Since most of the apartments have a lot of carpet, I think that there should be a carpet cleaning program so the carpets stay fresh longer. The staff is great, and maintenance is very thorough with fixing things in the apartment. Noise can be a bit of a problem, but it is an older building and we do live in an apartment so it is to be expected.
We enjoy Colorado Pointe and all of the update amenities it has to offer its residents. We frequent the gym often and are very thankful for the dog run that happens to be directly across from our apartment!
Love the building, but management is a little slow with responses and seems disorganized. I love the neighborhood, the grounds are not well maintained though, dog poop everywhere and dead plants all over.
The apartment is clean and perfect for what i need it to be. There has been some maintenance issues and some lack of communication with the work that has to be done in the hallways with pipes bursting and Sheetrock and painting needing to be done. A little heads up about the time and when the maintenance wouod be happening wouod have been great. Since i work nights blaring Spanish music and loud noises right outside the apartment made it very difficult to sleep. A simple schedule notification would have solved a ton and I could have rescheduled my schedule.
Love my community and am very thankful for the apartment I’m in. Michael was grave help in helping me find the perfect home and parking spot.
Colorado pointe has been great so far. Staff is helpful, floorplans are well laid out, maintenance is quick, and the community is relatively quiet and very well located.
The management staff here makes everything so easy. The are prompt to service maintenance requests and any questions or problems that arise. I highly recommend this community.