FIRE ALARMS - all.the.time! The obvious problem. Also, it seems with each new management company the property goes downhill. The common areas are not clean. The trash area is a mess always, which I believe is causing a rodent problem. The mail area is also always a mess with leaves all over still from the fall. The halls and stairwells have trash. The garbage cans outside always overflowing. The doors throughout the building stick or don't open properly, also some do not lock so it's a security issue. The office is less than enthusiastic when things are brought to their attention. I don't think anyone is monitoring parking and anyone with or without a pass is parking anywhere - for those paying to park that is unfair. The list is long and it seems to be growing....

little pros and a lot of cons. New mgt is trying but she seems to hit a lot of roadblocks and things dont progress very well. The trash room looks like a third world country and I imagine it has to do with the number of people moving out and throwing a lot away.

My apartment is too dark, filled with spiders and faced to pool where people get drunk and smoke marijuana. That’s smell comes to us every time when we open the windows, so we try to keep it close. My little daughter have to observe a lot of things that I am terrified about and they not giving us any option than to stay on the first floor.

Typically unresponsive to wider issues such as a fire alarm that has been malfunctioning for literal years and has yet to be fixed. Fire safety is a basic amenity that should take priority over restocking sanitary wipes in the gym which seemingly only happens once every few months. The staff are all quite nice and helpful which leads me to assume the problem is and always has been upper management.

Well maintained, affordable and quiet. Friendly staff. Only issue is with the reoccurring false fire alarms which will hopefully be resolved soon.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Community.. amazing and up and coming. Apartment itself.. lovely, me and my roommate love our space. Gym - brought the rating down. It is too small for the complex and multiple machines break and are not fixed for a while (leg press has been out of commission for 3 months now). I feel the common room could be changed into the gym since it is bigger and no one is ever in there. The common room and hallways are dark and uninviting. Mail/Packages - they are working on it and it is getting better, but still hard to get your packages after office hours on some occasions. Fire Alarms - happen frequently and we just get an email saying "we are looking into it." Pool was cleaner this year but could be cleaned more often. Management changes often and its hard to build a rapport with anyone - some have serious attitudes and I try to avoid the office when they are working - others are kind and approachable.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

First 8 months or so were really rocky. Newest manager (they seem to turnover fast in this industry) has done a nice job so far and I am hopeful that I will continue to see improvements.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I don’t have any interest living in a “party” complex. I would hate to disrupt any of my neighbors and expect the same from them. If this is an issue I hope that the problematic tenants would be addressed or removed.

The leasing process was horrible - responses never came and I had to follow up multiple times to keep things moving. Love our apartment. Wish the gym was kept cleaner, For ex: vacuuming under the treadmills. Love the pool & hot tub - wish the pool was heated slightly in the summer as it gets chilly & the shade comes quickly.

Love the building, but management is a little slow with responses and seems disorganized. I love the neighborhood, the grounds are not well maintained though, dog poop everywhere and dead plants all over.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great location and staff! Noise is loud between apartments (above, below and side to side). The gym is small and could use an upgrade. There are never any sanitizing wipes to clean off the machines before/after use. Package pickup only during office hours, which is inconvenient for Sunday deliveries or if you get home after the office closes during the week. Amenities overall are lacking especially since the area is becoming more appealing with the input of restaurants and movie theater across the street and other apartments are being built nearby with better options. The pool is extremely dirty and only one grill works. I enjoy living here, but for the price, there needs to be some upgrades to keep up with the forever expanding city of Denver.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Overall a good place to live. The apartments and staff are great, but there are a couple issues that just seen never to get addressed which is why I can only give 3 stars. 1) The fire alarms go off all the time. So so so often. It’s actually really dangerous because no actually leaves anymore. 2) Package delivery continues to be a nightmare. They installed a new locker system, which is great, but it’s not big enough so the delivery people just leave packages in piles in the garage which is just asking for them to be stolen (also bikes get stolen a lot).

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We love the neighborhood, our unit, and the office staff. The maintenance staff and general upkeep of the property has drastically gone downhill since we moved in.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Lately everything has been a mess. There is stuff all over the mail area and what's with all the furniture near the trash. When it snowed, the stairs outside the door on 10th and Colorado were not shoveled and they were pretty sketchy for a few days. Also, that door doesn't close. The building isn't secure. And they're trying to raise our rent. No thanks.

The apartment is clean and perfect for what i need it to be. There has been some maintenance issues and some lack of communication with the work that has to be done in the hallways with pipes bursting and Sheetrock and painting needing to be done. A little heads up about the time and when the maintenance wouod be happening wouod have been great. Since i work nights blaring Spanish music and loud noises right outside the apartment made it very difficult to sleep. A simple schedule notification would have solved a ton and I could have rescheduled my schedule.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Apartment has a great amount of closet space with sturdy shelving to keep things organized, there is plenty of space, all necessary and expected appliances, and having the washer/dryer in-unit was a major reason I chose to live here.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I've lived here for about a year and a half, and I've mostly had an enjoyable experience. Yes, the fire alarms go off (much less these days than when I first moved in) and it's super annoying when it happens in the middle of the night. But it's not something the complex can really control - they've really done their best to fix the problem and like I said it's MUCH better. The addition of the amazon locker is great - now I don't have to wait to get my packages during business hours. Maintenance has slowed down a lot since Charles left but it's still timely enough, I haven't had any emergencies. The apartment itself is well laid-out and very large for the price, and despite being on the ground floor is actually quite quiet.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Experience and CPA has been good so far. I did have my bike stolen out of the parking garage and was reported. I didn’t hear anything back from the front office. Also, after the snow fall i wasn’t pleased with the lack of snow removal around the complex. Only certain areas were cleared.

So far it had been a good experience. I had couple of minor issues when I moved in but it was taken care fairly quickly. The fire alarm going off a couple of time in one week was pretty inconvenient but it was fixed.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The staff is unresponsive to emails, I hate being charged for gap in renters ins monthly, and the fire alarm going off falsely is a safety concern.

For the most part Colorado Point is a great place to live! The surrounding community is great and will be even better once they complete the construction across the street! Which, for the record, we are not disrupted by much at all!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Living here in the community at 901 has be good for the most part. I enjoy the fitness center pool area and the location. This community is pet friendly, but all of the pets are not friendly. growing up our family had two dogs and I wasn't afraid. After being bit as a child and as an adult, I am not so comfortable now ALL pet owners should be responsible in making sure their dogs are on a dog leash. In addition, being courteous to your neighbors. At times-the whining noise of a dog/puppy is frustrating....have to sleep during the day. This is my resident experience.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Besides the fire alarms going off at night I enjoy living here. I feel secure and it's a clean building. I have lived here for about 3 yrs now.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Overall good. Maintenance has really fallen off since Charles left. Takes a few days to a week for a response. Trash cans around the property are typically overflowing before they are changed. Good luck finding a poop bag...rarely refilled. On another note, the new front staff woman is very sweet and always helpful!

The major issue is the fire alarms. This is a newer complex, so I don't understand why the alarms keep going off. Complexes older than this one do not have this issue. It would also be nice to have parcel lockers as well.