Love the building, but management is a little slow with responses and seems disorganized. I love the neighborhood, the grounds are not well maintained though, dog poop everywhere and dead plants all over.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The leasing process was horrible - responses never came and I had to follow up multiple times to keep things moving. Love our apartment. Wish the gym was kept cleaner, For ex: vacuuming under the treadmills. Love the pool & hot tub - wish the pool was heated slightly in the summer as it gets chilly & the shade comes quickly.

The apartment is clean and perfect for what i need it to be. There has been some maintenance issues and some lack of communication with the work that has to be done in the hallways with pipes bursting and Sheetrock and painting needing to be done. A little heads up about the time and when the maintenance wouod be happening wouod have been great. Since i work nights blaring Spanish music and loud noises right outside the apartment made it very difficult to sleep. A simple schedule notification would have solved a ton and I could have rescheduled my schedule.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

As part of our rental fee, the community amenities are to include "WiFi in All Common Areas" and "Controlled Access Gates With Callbox System". I have complained countless times over the past 1.5 year that we've lived at Colorado Pointe about WiFi issues in the common areas - specifically the gym and outdoor courtyard. The callbox systems and gates are regularly out of order. For example, the gate right outside the elevator hasn't been able to buzz a guest in for at least the last 3 months. I have to go find my guests to let them in, which wouldn't be a big deal, except that we’re paying a lot of money to live somewhere that advertises a callbox as a feature. The follow-up when we've reached out to the staff at Colorado Pointe about these issues hasn't been satisfactory. We realize there’s been a lot of turnover in staff while we've lived here, but as residents, we are definitely feeling the effects of that. The apartment complex is beautiful, we like our apartment, and we love the pool in the summer even though the temp is usually too cold.

Nice community. Maintenance is fast to respond and does a great job. Apartments themselves are very nice and the neighborhood is great. Unfortunately have to continually follow up with management for simple tasks and requests. Living poolside can also be a downside. Community music and pools users can be very loud forcing you to want to keep doors and windows closed.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The apartment is great, office closes the pool really early and I don't think they have enough manpower in the front office because it takes forever and many calls, emails, and visits to the office to get something done. They are very nice and maintenance is very quick to fix things inside the apartment. They fixed the old problem of the fire alarms going off at all hours, so that was great. The Garage door has been stuck open so that is bad as we pay for parking. They have been fixing things around like people who dont pay for parking, they did a parking audit, they cleared out all the old out the old bikes and are redoing the pool. The updates look great!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Decent experience. Much better now that the fire alarms aren't going off montly, but it has only been a couple months since the last time. Auite a bit of people smoke marijuana here so the halls smell. Price is average. We will be looking for something more at the end of this lease

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The floors and walls are very thin, making it hard to sleep at night when the people above you are moving around. The shower does not have good water pressure. It is hard to get cell service on the basement floor apartment. Nice location

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Everything is good, but I can’t seem to log in to my resident portal for almost 2 months now. It would definitely be easier for me to pay my monthly payment through there.

I love living here! Downside - the office staff and management companies change often, thin walls. Upside - Close to grocery stores, restaurants.

Nice small community to live in. Great location if you have dogs. The apartments are right in front of the Congress Park neighborhood, and close to multiple parks.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love living at Colorado Pointe. I adore my apartment - it’s very spacious with big windows and lots of light. The location is perfect for me, close enough to downtown and very walkable with parks, restaurants, and grocery stores all within walking distance.

I thoroughly enjoy the location and convenience of the apartment complex. I love the space our apartment provides. The complex should be updated in terms of the gym (a larger size, more equipment) and the way we receive packages. I think a locker with a parcel number/text notification available 24/7 would be much easier for the residents and staff. Since most of the apartments have a lot of carpet, I think that there should be a carpet cleaning program so the carpets stay fresh longer. The staff is great, and maintenance is very thorough with fixing things in the apartment. Noise can be a bit of a problem, but it is an older building and we do live in an apartment so it is to be expected.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

No problems so far. Community is well located and generally quiet, apartment layouts are thoughtful, maintenance is responsive. For the price, this is a great place.

Only been here a few weeks but been woken up twice by workers yelling prior to 8am. Otherwise I am so far loving it! Hope to see neighbors soon!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Colorado pointe has been great so far. Staff is helpful, floorplans are well laid out, maintenance is quick, and the community is relatively quiet and very well located.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Colorado Pointe really is a nice place to live, nice amenities, quiet, great location. My only reservation has been the fact that it took over a month to fix the garage door and it sat open the entire time.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Amenities are great, apartments are really nice and it's super pet friendly :) Everyone I have met is really nice and when I've needed help, the maintenance team has been there quickly and are always really kind. I wish the pool was year-round, when I first moved in that was mentioned as something that would happen but it never did.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Maintenance is always fast and responsive. Located in a nice area near restaurants and Trader Joe's. Cute neighborhood for walking dogs. Many dogs on the property.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

It’s been good! Not great however, one thing I have noticed is that the Washer and Dryer are very outdated and kind of rough on some close, even when it’s on Perkins the press it has put his les in a couple of my work polo shirts. Dishwasher is pretty outdated and button gets stuck. Last thing is the pipes tend to get back up we have noticed, quiet a bit actually.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I love the location & the apartment itself. I do wish there were more wood floors & less carpet. The office can be a little slow at getting back to you but are very friendly. The people in the apartment complex are quiet & we haven’t had any packages stolen. Overall a pleasant experience.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I’ve lived here 3 years. All wonderful the only issue were the fire alarms but that seems to have been fixed. Unfortunately moving out next month. Rent is getting too expensive. Other places at same price range are newer. Clubhouse could use some work. Great location. Great staff and maintenance crew.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We enjoy Colorado Pointe and all of the update amenities it has to offer its residents. We frequent the gym often and are very thankful for the dog run that happens to be directly across from our apartment!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We love the location, neighborhood,and apartment amenities. Plenty of parking is also a plus. The apartment maintenance is quick and reliable. 2 areas for improvement would be 1) the fire alarms and 2) It’s hard to get packages at the office when it is only open until 5:30pm.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Its been a pleasure living here! The location is great and the complex is really lovely. The year round hot tub is very nice to have after a ski day! The only reason I am giving 4.5 stars is because some of the call boxes to let in guests (and let ourselves in) haven't been working since I moved in... its on their radar though!