My fiancé and I have lived here for just over a month so far and it’s been absolutely amazing. The staff has been super helpful every time we need something fixed or looked at and the actually apartment is so convenient. We might actually never leave here, it feels so homey and cozy and that’s something we’ve been looking to create after traveling on the road for the past year. Very excited to enjoy the summer amenities and make more memories!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I lived here for 3 years before moving away... only to come back a year and a half later! Love the building, the amenities, and the pool can't be beat. Amazing staff and extremely diligent Maintenance department.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Very nice apartment complex and community. Anyone I talk to that works here is always extremely helpful and kind. I got very lucky when I stumbled across this apartment complex.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Amazing area and value, plus all the amenities you would ever want/need (pet friendly, pool, fitness center, garage parking that's actually affordable)!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

The staff at Colorado Pointe is very responsive and willing to help with any questions you have! In my experience they have all have done with at the drop of a hat and a smile on their face

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

My fiancé and I love Colorado pointe so far! The amenities are fantastix, parking is always available, even on the weekends, and the apartments themselves are super new, clean, and efficient. The staff in the front office is great as wel.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Seems like living at a resort. Pool area is beautiful and great security to get into buildings. The kitchen area seems like it was recently renovated along with the bathroom area

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Really love living here!! It’s a great location and the people are really nice! Great neighbors and neighborhood!! It’s really close to a bunch of activities and not too far from downtown.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Great place to live in a great location. The office manager is the absolute best!! The staff in general is so helpful! I highly recommend!!!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We have only been here for a short time but we have been loving it! This is a great area with so much to offer. The staff and people around here are wonderful!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Very good accommodation the amenities are 100% great the staff is good the grounds crew is good I love living here if I was to recommend a place to go it be Colorado pointe apartments thank you have a great day

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far, it’s amazing! We love it here, this is 100% our dream apartment, couldn’t have asked for more! Such a great area at a super fair price!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Living at Colorado Pointe has been wonderful. The apartments are very nice and at a fair price. The complex itself is very quiet and the neighbors are very respectful. The staff here are very pleasant and easy to work with!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Very clean and quiet! Has all of the essentials and a great size! Close to everything! We love it here and are so Excited to be living here!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

This is a great place to live! There are lots of great bars and restaurants close by. The neighborhood is awesome and everyone has a dog! The employees are friendly and get you what you need!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

We love living here. Amenities are awesome, staff is friendly, maintenance crew is quick, and the location to Trade Joe's and Congress Park Taproom can't be beat!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I have been so happy with my home and the surroundings at Colorado Pointe. My apartment is lovely with wonderful finishes. Using the pool this summer was a luxurious treat. It's truly an oasis! Close proximity to my work (I can walk!), parks and restaurants at 12th and Madison is another plus!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

So far we love everything. The apartment is great the amenities are cool. Didn’t have an issue when moving in (except actually moving everything in). My neighbors are cool. Everything is looking good so far.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Absolutely gorgeous and exactly what we were hoping for. We are so happy with how close we are to everything and how luxurious the community feels.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

It has been good so far but I have also only lived here for a couple of days. I expect good things from my time here and hope that I will like it.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

When deciding to move to Denver I looked at several housing options. Colorado Pointe was my first choice and I have never regretted it! Everything from my lovely well kept apartment, safe, charming neighborhood, my ability to walk to work and the friendly, helpful staff make this a perfect place for me to live!

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I have enjoyed living here because it is clean, fairly quiet, and I feel safe. I like the covered parking and my apartment. The staff are always nice and very helpful. I also love the location.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

Tasia in the front office was incredible at our first meeting and has been so helpful ever since! We love the unit, pool, helpful staff, and friendly community.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

I have only been here for a month but so far my experience has been great everywhere except with mail. The office has some figuring out to do with in and out packages. The maintenance team Jaime and Phillip are awesome I really appreciate them here.

Reply from Colorado Pointe Apartments

901 community is an awesome place. I have lived in three other communities, and they do not come close to what I have experienced with 901 community. The staff are awesome, friendly and authentic. For example, they can be having a bad day, but they always put on that smile and professionalism. The care of the property is amazing. The staff works hard and it shows. I am very happy here and the biggest reason, is the staff.