Columbia Hills Apartments

4.2

4.2

Can't beat the price. 2 bedroom and 2 full bathrooms!! The rooms are a nice size. Just would love to have a covering over the front doors. 👍
Friendly family oriented great place to live. The staff including maintenance are always a call a way. New neighbors always coming and going but this is our home and we're glad to call it so!
I have awesome neighbors and Michelle is great! I believe that if everyone works together this complex could be really nice. The new maintenance crew has been working hard to make improvements.
Love living here. If you ever need need anything they are on top of things to get it done! It is mostly quiet, which I love as a quiet person myself.
I've lived here for about 6 years now and I can't imagine living anywhere else . We love it here , great location , office staff is great and timely with responding to tenants needs , overall a great place to live.
Just renewed my lease! 4 yrs now! So excited to see what this new year brings here at Columbia Hills! The new maintenance crew is awesome! Michele has been one of the best apartment managers I’ve had in a long time and always helps and makes sure everything is always taken care of!
Excellent customer service and staff! They made our move in as smooth as possible! We were very fortunate to find such a great place at such a great price!
It's good living here! Mostly quiet and no issues. Maintenance gets handled rather quickly as well and the pool just got repaired too. Thank you
I've lived in Columbia Hills Apartments for 6 years and have never for one minute regretted moving in here. As a disabled senior a feeling of safety is very important and I have never felt unsafe or nervous about my surroundings. The staff goes out of their way to help me whenever the need arises and there is always a smile on their faces when they're helping. I highly recommend Columbia Hills - it's been great to me.
Nothing bad to say. Great place to live very quiet and friendly. Fast emergency maintenance at night, and check next day to make sure everything is still okay. Small little community exactly the same miles from here to Columbia walmart to spring hill walmart something of both worlds