Columbia Hills Apartments

4.1

4.1

Brittany
I love Columbia Hills. Awesome Office Staff and Maintenance. Michelle and Allison are the best. They are always very nice and personable as well as prompt with fixing whatever needs to be done. I wouldn’t want to live any where else!!

Freddie
Nice and quiet Community. Good amenities also. Nice pool area with grills. The fact tgat i am able to take my dog to a nice walk at the dog park that is available

Faith
Been here a year and we enjoy some parts of the community. SOME of our neighbors. Maintenance is great. They come out quickly to fix issues.

Kourtney
The office has been so helpful with my apartment needs the last few weeks. They are truly appreciated by me. I enjoy living here and being part of this community.

Naomi
Yall need to figure out how to do a better job at record keeping, 1st my lease isn't signed now you're charging me renters when I've had it fir years and you have a copy of it

Verified Resident
Great community to live in and management is excellent and very friendly and understanding. I couldn't see myself living any other place I wouldn't trade it for anyone.

Steven
Everything is good here at Columbia hills, the people are nice, there should be more stern policies to keep residents from dumping couches and other things that won't fit in the dumpsters. The pool is never working

Jennie
Resident experience. I've been here going on almost 3 years and it's quiet and nice. I treat the community areas like it's my own home the entire place. If I see something out of place or not right I let someone know immediately. I plan on being here for a while the only thing I have issues with is the ants and spiders. They are everywhere even when houses are sprayed these things don't go away. Other then that I think this is a great place to live, and th3 maintenance and office staff are amazing

Michael
Love it here. Everyone seems amazing. And I'm loving rhe pool being open now. Great location. Close to spring hill and close to a lot of great food places

Georgia
about 2 months ago
Still love the community and the apartment!! I think residents have been better about picking up after their dogs so it’s not a land mine in the Fields anymore.