Columbia Hills Apartments

4.1

4.1

Anton
I’ve been here since 2017, it’s a good and safe place to stay. The people are really nice too, I’ve gotten to know a lot of my neighbors and became friends with a few.
Georgia
I like the community, it’s very welcoming and friendly, and the amenities are great! Though , with a dog, when walking it outside to let it use the restroom, it’s hard not to always step in poop anytime we take him outside. I’ve taken bags outside and tried to clean up but it is always back the next day. If there were more poop bags available for the other residence, I think we could keep the grass areas clean
Bily
I'm a new resident and I can say that the ladies in the office definitely have a wonderful customer service attitude. As a new resident I had lost of question and they never lost their professional attitude.
Janette
My only main issue is the parking. No area for visitors to park. And the neighbor above have dogs that let them run around in the apartment. Too much noise
Brittany
I love Columbia hills! It has been a great time living here so far. Staff is nice. Everything is always taken care of and needs are always met!
Taira
1 star
Would not recommend! Air hasn’t been working since August still isn’t fixed currently using a window unit . Which doesn’t cool down the house ! Neither does the heat work properly! 🥴
Tanya
I’m thankful to live here at Columbia Hills. My daughter and I love it here! Things are looking great around here! They are really working hard to improve a lot of things.
Kourtney
Things here are always taken care of and kept up to date. That's what I really like! It's mostly quiet as well and people mostly keep to themselves. Management is super nice and willing to help any way they can.
Jennie
Nice staff, mostly quiet area, most folks mind their own so you're not bothered. Any issue is just a call or short walk away to getting fixed. I've been here a year and 2 months and I've only had a few incidents that needed immediate attention. Just thankful for the helpful staff and resources.
Steven
We've been here for about a year and two months and overall it's pretty much a laid-back place. We have Dependable staff who are quick to respond to any questions or concerns that are relatable to staying here.