Columbia Ridge Apartments

4.1

4.1

Rebecca
Office managers were great to work with from the time we applied till the time we moved in. Very informative about everything around the complex as well. Also I submitted a maintenance request on a small issue and the maintenance guy showed up the next business day and had my problem fixed efficiently and in a friendly manner. So far my family really enjoys living at Columbia Ridge!
Yulitza
I like the place but something not work in the apartment , I love this place I waiting and this can fixed soon thank you Columbia ridge The manager is very good person
Taren
Nice diverse area, close to the 21 and 74 bus lines. Maintenance requests can take a while to get fixed. Overall it was a nice experience. There are playgrounds on the property.
Kevin
[Verse 1] Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "L" on her forehead [Pre-Chorus] Well, the years start comin' and they don't stop comin' Fed to the rules and I hit the ground runnin' Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the backstreets? You'll never know if you don't go (W-w-wacko) You'll never shine if you don't glow
Gabrielle
We haven't been here long, but everyone seems really friendly, and it feels like a welcoming environment. You guys have been super understanding and helpful without questions, and we really appreciate your patience when we were in the process of vaccinating our pets.
Alexandra
I reallly love how clean and tidy the grounds always are! I cannot wait to use the pool once it warms up and get our garden patio really going!
Stephanie
about 2 months ago
My fiancé and I enjoy living here. Lately things are going well and it’s truly great to be able to look back and see how far we’ve came since moving in here!
Emily
about 2 months ago
Would be better if we weren't paying for everyone to dump garbage, have to pay for additional parking, but I see lots of people parked in visitor parking.
Noah
about 2 months ago
I feel like this is a safe neighborhood that I am able to walk around and feel safe. I like that there are kids who are outside playing because that makes me feel more comfortable in a family friendly area.
Rhonda
2 months ago
I have been a resident at Columbia Ridge for 6yrs. The managers have been great and I am loving the upgrades office and Exercise room and now there is a computer room!! Very cool