Commons Park West
4 stars336 Reviews

Great staff and building! Love our new spacious apartment and the neighborhood it's in! Friendly neighbors, great food within walking distance, and a fun upbeat environment.
Overall satisfied. Gates and doors never consistently work and hallways can be noisey at times. The location is perfect. Staff are awesome and helpful!
The location is great there are restaurants and different places to get drinks all around where you can walk or get a short Uber to. The new amenities are nice too
The location is great, the apartments are nice, and there are great amenities (gym, pool, courtyards, etc.). My apartment is right next to the garage so I get a little bit of noise from that.
I have lived in the same unit for going on 5 years now. I love the location and the staff is great. I am extremely glad to have the amenities back without restrictions.
The front office has been very kind and helpful always. I don’t agree with the new mail system but other than that I enjoy living here. It would be nice if the fire alarms every week stopped but since the apartment is being updated that is understandable. They are working to keep everything new and up to date.
Location is amazing. My own unit was cozy. But the building itself, amenities or lack of, and general management of the community is very poor.
Great location but poor management. Fire alarms go off monthly and there is so much construction going on after flooding without any notice when it might be done. Walls lining my hallway are stripped and covered in plastic.
Location : 5 stars Amenities: 4 stars Apartment Features: 4 stars Maintenance: 2 stars Condition of apartment at move in: 2 stars Kayla/Emmory: 5 stars Anyone ranking above Kayla/emmory: 2 stars
The location is amazing! Now that we have been moved in for bit now we haven’t called maintenance and or had any problems. Shout out to Kayla for always being available and helpful when needed! She has made our experience here amazing! The grills need to be updated but besides that the pool is great on a hot day! Cant wait for for the community events to start up!