Commons Park West
4 stars308 Reviews

Great Apartment that is close to everything. The staff is very helpful and quick to fix any issues you have. It’s very pet friendly with lots of dogs all around.
maintenance is the best i have ever experienced!!! so amazing and always willing to help. amazing location and amenities, but communication with the leasing office is awful. Also, the trash pickup and package services are needlessly complicated and not worth the money.
Signing up to live at commons park west has been awesome. The unit seems awesome as well as the community. i can't wait to get to know the community even better soon!
Commons Park West is in a great location with restaurants and shops very close by. The apartment quality is good enough that the location is worth the money
The people here are SO supportive and helpful! Whether it’s the leasing office or maintenance, everyone has gone out of their way to make sure everything is done the right way and as quickly as possible! 10/10 would recommend to everyone!!
I love the location where we live, and the staff here is super attentive and ready to help. I would say that I do not love the constant issues with the FOB access and the late-night noises, but most of that is manageable.
It's been great living here. I would say the only thing that could be better is the parking garage. I pay a lot of money to park there every day and in the time that I have lived here there have been many experiences where I cannot get into the garage because one of the doors isn't working, or late at night I have to park in the other parking garage meaning I have to walk alone, at night outside to my apartment and frankly I think that is ridiculous.
Enjoying my experience so far at Commons Park West. The complex feels very safe, and management are friendly and accommodating. Also, there is plenty of great food nearby. Only complaint: I just wish residents would put their trash out at the appropriate times. That would improve everyone's quality of life!
Our unit is nice, updated and has a great view of the river and downtown. That’s the redeeming quality of this complex! Otherwise, it’s super frustrating how the parking garage doors are always broken (yet we still pay full price despite lack of security). The key fabs to enter the complex have also been a problem, and when CPW updates the fabs, they failed to notify residents. Our fabs were not updated and we got locked out on multiple occasions until going to the front office and learning about the switchover. The package room is a disaster. I understand that CPW released a survey to see if people wanted door delivery, but that option still added a mandatory fee. Until this can be resolved, why not just allocate another room for package delivery? All considered, the staff has been helpful and kind. I wouldn’t recommend people move in here, but I at least appreciate the location and staff!
I would rate it a 5/5 but because of the package room I'd rate it a 2/5. Great location and living experience, just a lot of time and stress spent in the package room with lost packages and contacting carriers, etc. The issue has not been fixed.