Love the neighborhood. The amenities have barely been functional - mind you - we pay for these amenities as part of our rent (pool, gym, courtyard, etc). Trash valet is a waste of money and it's foolish that it's mandatory. There are small things you could change that would make a huge difference for those of us living here.

So far so good! I’m still in the move in process but it’s been swift so far. The staff has been friendly and accommodating, and I couldn’t love the apartment more!

Reply from Commons Park West

I have been a resident for about two weeks! So far it has been great and looking forward to the gym opening as well as the fire pits in the courtyard

Reply from Commons Park West

Love the location, it is walking distance to everything, and the apartments are spacious and a great price! Do not love all the construction and unfinished projects.

Reply from Commons Park West

I have been living at CPW for nearly a year and love it!! Everyone at the office is great!! I couldn’t be happier to choose Commons Pro West as my new home!

Reply from Commons Park West

So friendly and welcoming! Everyone in the office has been a huge help moving in and helping us make our new home comfortable and easy :) thank you !

Reply from Commons Park West

Super friendly staff, facility has a few issues with fobs at entrances. Also, no gym when I was told it was going g to be ready month ago before I moved in.

Reply from Commons Park West

It’s nice, my only complaint is the length of time for the gym to open... I was told it would be October when I moved in and now it’s almost January and still not open

Reply from Commons Park West

Great location near parks in Denver near Platte River. Commons Park West is an older building that could use some updating overall for security, plumbing, and beyond. Service has improved over the year I have lived here

Reply from Commons Park West

These apartments are quite nice and have a spectacular location. I have only been living here for two months, so I don't have much experience with it, but so far so good.

Reply from Commons Park West

My experience here at Commons West Park as been nothing more than exceptional. I love the location, my fellow residents, and the staff. I couldn't ask for a better place to start my new journey in Denver.

Reply from Commons Park West

I’ve lived in CPW for three months and the location couldn’t be more perfect. Everyone in the leasing office has been lovely and informative, and living here has been great despite some delays and issues caused by construction.

Reply from Commons Park West

I love living here! The employees are helpful, pleasant and kind. Though there’s some issues with the fire alarms going off, I understand it’s due to construction. I’m excited for the gym to open.

I love the staff and the apartments. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because other residents are awful about cleaning up after their dogs and not only do I often find dog poop on the sidewalk but I've also found it inside multiple times as well. There needs to be more flyers or emails that tell residents that they will be fined for not cleaning up after their dogs.

Commons park west is a fantastic place to live. Friendly staff, great maintenance crew, and the best location. Hopefully my roommates will want to resign

Reply from Commons Park West

Great neighborhood with tons of thing around to do in every direction, and the best staff you could ask for. My only complaint would be with the valet trash. While generally people are good with putting the trash out at the right time, walking through the hallways you can always find someone who put out their trash no matter what day or time you check.

Reply from Commons Park West

As always, there is very little to find fault with at CPW. Love the location, love the staff. Excited for all of the updates to finally be all set to go!

Reply from Commons Park West

Awesome location. Within walking distance to everything, and lots of fun shops on Platte St. Has taken forever for the pool and workout room to be completed though.

Reply from Commons Park West

We've had a good experience so far, but are really looking forward to no longer having all the construction around (gym and building next door).

Reply from Commons Park West

my experience at commons park west has been great, the location is ideal for living in denver and the highlands. everything is within walking distance.

Reply from Commons Park West

The construction has been a daily struggle of water unexpectedly turning off as well as fire alarms. Parking a garage is highly unreliable and very expensive. Location is great and office staff really try and help.

Reply from Commons Park West

Great location and neighborhood! Apartment is in perfect condition and well maintained. The apartments are perfect for dog owners, extremely dog friendly. Maintenance is amazing!

Reply from Commons Park West

Amazing location, the park is near, lots of shops and restaurants too. Indoor parking is so convenient. Apartments are lovely but a little outdated.

Reply from Commons Park West

The apartments are located right beside downtown Denver. The staff is friendly. The parking garages are pretty small but there are plenty of spaces to park at the top.

Reply from Commons Park West

Great location and friendly people, with lots to do just steps from your apartment. Also this is a very dog friendly community with an amazing park very close by.