Commons Park West
4 stars360 Reviews

Lots of apartment construction, but located in an amazing location. Amenities are nice, but lots of continued maintenance. I think it would benefit to have more community events!
It's been great for our first lease since the package delivery was figured out!! However, rent was raised ridiculously high for the next lease
Amenities and location are top notch. Staff is helpful and informative. My only complaint would be the construction in the hallways and the flooding that sometimes occurs in people’s units. However, they are currently in the process of repiping to prevent flooding and the hallway construction is scheduled to be completed soon.
So far, my experience has been great. Being walking-distance to all of the things is my favorite part. Our apartment is pretty awesome as well!! :)
The friendliest staff out there. Love living here. Great location and great pricing for this neighborhood. They do whatever they can to make sure things are right.
The location is amazing. I am walking distance from almost anywhere I would need/want to go. The amenities are great and it's a super fun place to live.
Commons Park West is a great place to live! It is my first apartment in Denver and it’s in the heart of it all. The amenities are amazing and the events that the complex puts on are super fun. I definitely recommend living here.
I love it here! Perfect location with friendly and courteous staff. I am a particularly big fan of the new remodeled amenities including the dog spa
So far, it has been a good experience. The neighborhood is great and very beautiful. Downsides: Our apartment was not cleaned before we moved in. My bathroom counter is sticky, and the floor had dust and hair in the corners near the walls. Also, the windows are super thin. I can hear everything outside its sounds like the windows are open.
The building is not up-to-date with all the maintenance they said they were going to be doing around the property the fire alarm goes off all the time