Commons Park West

Just moved in, pretty happy so far. Couple problems with parking and fire alarms stuff, but everyone I’ve talked to seems super nice. I would love a way to meet my neighbors — going to their door seems a little weird, although I realize it isn’t a great time for events.
Sydney was excellent in helping me with the leasing process and played a huge factor in deciding to sign my lease with y’all! I also loved the price for the size!
1 star
Let's be real, this place sucks. The only redeeming quality is the location. Leaks, long maintenance waits, staff that makes their building issues your personal problem, things being closed an absurd amount of time, i mean the list goes on. Everyone knows. Lease is up in March.
I love the location of this building, but I have to mention that it’s not as updated as other buildings and the parking garage is super frustrating as it often does not open. Otherwise, the building is quiet and the staff is super kind.
Love it here! Great service and perfect location. Any is a great Manager and always helps with any questions I have. The staff is also great
Place is great! Just need to fix gate access as my fob doesn't allow access to all gates all the time. Most tenants also don't respect quiet hours.
Love the location and after all the flooding ended it's starting to feel like home! Andy is always super helpful and the gym is great when it's open! Not a fan of the Amazon locker system, thats kind of a mess. LAZ parking could be better!
Only been in the community for about a week but I’ve already noticed the great, helpful staff, an engaging community and a wonderful neighborhood.
Commons Park West is great. The location is unbeatable. All amenities are finally opened. The best part though in my opinion is the staff!!
Sydney was incredible to work with!! She found the ideal unit for me and my pup. She was friendly, attentive and quickly responded. I'm relocating from Omaha and she has made the process so much easier!