Concord Park at Russett

3.8

3.8

Moved in two weeks ago and love my apartment so far!! I find my apartment to be very spacious and quiet. I also have a view of a courtyart and its nice to see that it is kept maintained!
Currently loving the complex and all it's amenities. Even despite the confusion when moving in, everyone there was very understanding and open to listening to our concerns. My first month in my first apartment has been pretty great.
The management company changes frequently and therefore policies change. Somehow we moved in during the month of July, have had annual leases for 7 years and now our renewal month is March. How does this happen you ask? Frequent changes in management.
Building is going down, don’t feel safe here anymore hallways always smell like marijuana doors all broken even in the mailroom young fellas roaming around the halls
So far so good. It’s my first official night here. Most ppl are friendly others not so much. The community is huge and confusing and parking is horrible unless you pay extra for parking. Hall carpet can stand to be deep cleaned. Other than that it’s a beautiful community
The office staff is very friendly. I'm enjoying my nice apartment. It's really quiet and convenient to several stores. I'm glad I picked this place to live. Thank your
I can’t say enough about the management company for Concord Park at Russett. From the moment they took over our community they have put us first they value the residence. Love all the special events that they hold going the extra mile for each and every resident great job.
there is always room for improvement. I've had HVAC issues along with rodent issues in my apartment. The rodent issue is taken care of but the HVAC issue is still on going.
I have no complaints so far. The place is nice and very spacious. Staff is friendly and maintenance responds quickly. The location is perfect!
I’ve been staying at Concord Park for 3 months now and can honestly say this is the best decision that I’ve made for my first apartment. Haven't had any problems so far.