I enjoy living here overall. The community is pretty friendly, the new management is more proactive and maintenance responds in a timely manner.

I am not happy with this new management. The staff with gables and the one before were more accommodating and friendly. With this company, it’s seems impossible for a manager to return your call upon request and the assist manager is bot pleasant. How do you charge a resident 5% of the entire rent balance if you have a low balance ranging from 5-50 dollars. When that fee is from the utilities. Why not 5 percent of the utility that was billed. Just another way to rip their residents off. Agreements made by previous management are not honored. The assist manager IVanania is not accommodating and her tone is so unpleasant. I’m sure this new management will make lots of the residents leave. I believe changes should have been communicated with residents. The rent is too high to have such crappy service.

The new owners of this property are doing an absolutely amazing job we can’t praise you enough the difference you have made in this place isUnbelievable everybody seems to truly be enjoying the changes around here I personally want to thank the management team for an outstanding job.

I really love this place but the is a lot going on that we need Managment to review. I can’t go without saying the new management is doing pretty good with this place, but they need to keep close eyes to some Issues. Thanks for all you do.

This apartment has some perks, but the past management that took over has taken away or limited our amenities access and raised the fee to use certain areas. Not to mention some residents/guests have destroyed the property grounds. This new management looks like they are cleaning up the mess from the past management companies.

It’s okay we pay too much money for the gate to always be broke and garage smelling like weed. The hallways look old they need to be updated

Highly disappointed. Move in date was September 28th. Didn’t get in until October 3rd. The apartment really wasn’t ready for move in. Notified the leasing office with my concerns. Was told they have a backlog of maintenance issues. This is unacceptable. I’m not a new happy resident.

Horrible from move in to the dogs whose owners keep allowing them to urinate in the stairwell every other day. The only good thing about this place is the neighborhood and when I actually step into my apartment. The ghetto in disguise.

So far everything has been fine, it’s really beautiful here. Not a lot of noise, the people are friendly here. Some days parking a little bit of a hassle but majority of the time it’s easy to find parking

I had a very good experience while finding this apartment Ja’nai in the leasing office was extremely helpful finding me the perfect apartment within my budget.

The leasing office left a note on my door about having my package. When I went to pick it up, I was told by the staff member that she can't find it. Now, there is no reply to my emails about it. All I can think is someone stole it.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

The maintenance of the building and amenities could be better, I live next to an elevator and it hasn't been up and running in over a month.

The experience at Concord Park at Russett has been a good one. I really love the location and the amenities that come with the location. The only major thing I believe is need is an update to the gym location to help provide a better experience. Outside of the everything is good!

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

Concord Park us a luxury must use apartment experience. I needed to move my family but stay close to the Russett area. Not only are the rooms bigger, the amenities of a game room, super sleek reception area, modern gym, clean pool, and movie theater like entertaining area all sealed the deal for me. Who knew that an affordable, gated community with garage existed in Laurel? I am so glad I found you. The professional staff, quick response to maintenance issues, and the overall positive vibe of Concord Park are outstanding.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

We love the community. Its quiet and safe. All the office staff has always been great for the past year that we have lived here so we decided to renew for another year.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

Multiple management turnover . Residents don’t care for facilities because they don’t feel valued. Less luxury and accommodations than advertised

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

I love the community and the accessibility of local stores and highways. The building ammenities are nice and convenient. My experience with the 4 property management companies in the time I have resided here is a bit of a sore subject. I hope the recent takeover lasts longer than the previous companies and residential communication improves.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

The apartment is great, I love it here. The staff is wonderful and the area is beautiful and clean. I’ve been here 2 years and enjoy it very much

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

It has been a great experience! My apartment is beautiful! The customer service is amazing!!!!!!! I highly recommend! Kimberlin was excellent and highly suggest working with her to find what you need!

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

I moved here last month and I love it. Its beautiful, quiet, and a wonderful place to live. The staff is great and maintenance is quick. We got brand new appliances and always get help when we need it.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

Apartment complex is beautiful! Staff is super nice. Very responsive to emails and requests. So easy paying rent online. Just wish there were more parking spaces

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

I have enjoyed living here at Concord Park. The new management team is awesome! I would love to have some community based events where we are able to interact with others and enjoy each other's company.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

So far we love the apartment. Nice ans spacious, quite and peaceful. we hoping to get more out of our new apartment. Just a little work that needs to be done to give the apartment top notch and we are looking forward to that.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

I Love my apartment But it was a rocky start from the application process to the actual move in date. The staff is really nice and good about correcting the problem. However it was very stressful. Hopeful and prayerful that that rocky part is behind me.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

Nice, quiet community with great amenities. A few cons constant internet/printer outage. Security gate is always broken, which defeats the purpose.