So far my experience has been superb! Every leasing agent I speak with is always knowledgeable and courteous. I just moved in yesterday and so far I have not had any major issues.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

I can never get anyone on the phones, my work orders never get completed, my mailbox is always broken, the gate at the front of the community still does not work. It’s always a bunch of noise in the hallways. Why advertise a gated community when it never works. I can’t wait until my lease is up to move

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

Overall its great. As with everything community, you have people that just don't care and they make it bad for everyone else. People with dogs that don't pickup after their dogs and also people that just drop trash in and outside side of the building.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

It’s a quiet neighborhood where I can raise my children and not worry so much about their safety. I love the close proximity’s of stores and restaurants near my home.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

Nice place.  Easy access while moving into the apartment.  The staff has always been polite and helpful and positive.  They even received my mail for my family and me. The fire alarm in the hallway could have been handled a little more quickly and efficiently, but it's not easy knocking on 50 doors trying to figure out which one is the trouble horn.  I think that the management is doing a great job considering everything.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

If you have an issue, it is hard to get in contact with staff and then when you do, you get bounced from person to person. Very unorganized. There are a few people in the office that are nice but don't seem to get things done (maybe because of upper management). Other residents very friendly. Gym has a lot of equipment that does not work properly (i.e. inclines on treadmills). Other equipment is extremely outdated. People leave trash on the floor.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

Loving my new place so much right now. Mostly that there’s a park for my little one right across the street for her to play with. It’s pretty quite too so that helps since I go to bed so early.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

Great Neighborhood!!! Perfect view, I would definitely tell other to look into this place. Give it a thumbs up, they provided every need here.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

I’ve loved living here for past year! The community is great. My only concern is about the safety of the equipment in the gym. Some things are broken and it can cause safety hazards.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

I enjoy living here overall. The community is pretty friendly, the new management is more proactive and maintenance responds in a timely manner.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

I am not happy with this new management. The staff with gables and the one before were more accommodating and friendly. With this company, it’s seems impossible for a manager to return your call upon request and the assist manager is bot pleasant. How do you charge a resident 5% of the entire rent balance if you have a low balance ranging from 5-50 dollars. When that fee is from the utilities. Why not 5 percent of the utility that was billed. Just another way to rip their residents off. Agreements made by previous management are not honored. The assist manager IVanania is not accommodating and her tone is so unpleasant. I’m sure this new management will make lots of the residents leave. I believe changes should have been communicated with residents. The rent is too high to have such crappy service.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

The new owners of this property are doing an absolutely amazing job we can’t praise you enough the difference you have made in this place isUnbelievable everybody seems to truly be enjoying the changes around here I personally want to thank the management team for an outstanding job.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

I really love this place but the is a lot going on that we need Managment to review. I can’t go without saying the new management is doing pretty good with this place, but they need to keep close eyes to some Issues. Thanks for all you do.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

This apartment has some perks, but the past management that took over has taken away or limited our amenities access and raised the fee to use certain areas. Not to mention some residents/guests have destroyed the property grounds. This new management looks like they are cleaning up the mess from the past management companies.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

It’s okay we pay too much money for the gate to always be broke and garage smelling like weed. The hallways look old they need to be updated

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

Highly disappointed. Move in date was September 28th. Didn’t get in until October 3rd. The apartment really wasn’t ready for move in. Notified the leasing office with my concerns. Was told they have a backlog of maintenance issues. This is unacceptable. I’m not a new happy resident.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

Horrible from move in to the dogs whose owners keep allowing them to urinate in the stairwell every other day. The only good thing about this place is the neighborhood and when I actually step into my apartment. The ghetto in disguise.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

So far everything has been fine, it’s really beautiful here. Not a lot of noise, the people are friendly here. Some days parking a little bit of a hassle but majority of the time it’s easy to find parking

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

I had a very good experience while finding this apartment Ja’nai in the leasing office was extremely helpful finding me the perfect apartment within my budget.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

The leasing office left a note on my door about having my package. When I went to pick it up, I was told by the staff member that she can't find it. Now, there is no reply to my emails about it. All I can think is someone stole it.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

The maintenance of the building and amenities could be better, I live next to an elevator and it hasn't been up and running in over a month.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

The experience at Concord Park at Russett has been a good one. I really love the location and the amenities that come with the location. The only major thing I believe is need is an update to the gym location to help provide a better experience. Outside of the everything is good!

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

Concord Park us a luxury must use apartment experience. I needed to move my family but stay close to the Russett area. Not only are the rooms bigger, the amenities of a game room, super sleek reception area, modern gym, clean pool, and movie theater like entertaining area all sealed the deal for me. Who knew that an affordable, gated community with garage existed in Laurel? I am so glad I found you. The professional staff, quick response to maintenance issues, and the overall positive vibe of Concord Park are outstanding.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

We love the community. Its quiet and safe. All the office staff has always been great for the past year that we have lived here so we decided to renew for another year.

Reply from Concord Park at Russett

Multiple management turnover . Residents don’t care for facilities because they don’t feel valued. Less luxury and accommodations than advertised