Concord Park at Russett

Besides the apartment not being very clean upon move-in, spackle not painted, dirty baseboards, drywall dust, paint drippings, etc, it's been quiet which is my main requirement.
This is a nice place to live. The staffs are wonderful, super helpful, and friendly. The environment itself is clean and quiet. I would recommend concord park to anyone.
Like the area. It’s quiet and safe. The property management team is doing a tremendous job. Those are the leasing office have bn of great service. Always on point. The technical team too excellent.
After a few initial hiccups, the stay here has been good. My upstairs neighbors are a bit noisy and parking can be a headache. Otherwise though, I love my place. I have an amazing view of the pool. I am near the elevator. Lots of space. Closet and bathrooms are perfect.
I love it very badly especially the neighborhood and security make me very happy also amenities like gym and more is always available. Due to covid some amenities are not accessible which I fully understand
I do not like the lack of follow through when you send emails. Or never being told the truth. Also do not appreciate being told in emails not to park in access lane when I only use it to unload my groceries or drop my I’ll mother off close to our unit. She has very bad heart issues and has a very hard time walking. But it is ok for one of our neighbors to fill the access lane with his friends cars when he has party’s
Love my spacious apartment.... parking can be a little challenging, however, overall LOVE living here!! I’ve been here three months and I’m looking forward to the pool opening the gym opening back up!!
Office staff are always helpful, friendly and pleasant to work with. Public spaces are usually kept clean and in good working condition. The community is kept up-to-date on anything that affects living conditions.
It's a great place to call home. I enjoy having quietness especially at a time like this when majority of everyone is home. It's a good place.
I've really enjoy living here. Even with the pandemic, I'm still able to get in contact with the office and I'm very please that are sending letters around about covid-19.