Concord Park at Russett

I have been very happy at Concord Park thus far. I appreciate that the parking lot was salted during the previous snowstorm. Building and grounds are kept clean. The only gripe I have has been the number of times our apartment has been inspected in the past few weeks (fire alarm, appliances, etc). I stay at home during the day and am just on edge during the day as I have no idea what time people will be needing to enter my apartment.
Being a resident at Concord Park at Russett has been a great and enjoyable experience. We have been here for many years and have enjoyed the community and staff.
I love living here. The staff is great. Very friendly. I’ve been living here for over a year and I’ve had no issues. Nice area to live in. Great walking areas.
Unfortunately, over the last 2 years the property has not been maintained. There is a need for new carpet, painting, replacement lights in garage, remodeled stairwell, community engagement and consistent secured parking.
I have enjoyed my almost 4 year stay here at Concord Park. The amenities are great and the property is well maintained. The only issues we've had are with parking, package delivery, and noise at times. The updated package delivery system has been great now and some of the noise makers have moved. Only issue has been finding parking at nights and on weekends.
Great staff and great location very nice apartments at a great price only thing that would be better is more activities to get the whole community invovled
My 1st 5yrs here was great but things are really starting to go down hill. We use to be able to have access to the theater room during the week and watch football games on the weekends, which was eliminated without notice. Management use to have multiple social meet & greet events in which that has become little or none.
Friendly, accommodating community. I instantly felt at home when learning about and signing our lease. The neighbors say hello in the hallway
my apartment is beautiful and I have never once had a maintenance issue that wasnt fixed in less than hours. My kids love the pool area during the summer time and they love the library and theatre all year round. Staff has always been easy to work with and pleasant.
I love everything about Concord Park and the management company running it, the are always very prompt and very respectful, they are also very knowledgable.