Concord Park at Russett

Thank you for this opportunity. Sincerely speaking my stay at this community has not been encouraging at all. They have so many things they need to fix regarding the management of this community. They do not care about the residents as far as I know . So many complaints and yet they do not fix it at the appropriate time. I haven’t been comfortable in my present apartment because of the resident living above me. They stamp their feet on the floor when they walk all the time and with this it’s veru disturbing and affects me whenever I sleep yet they management hasn’t done anything about it after so many complaints. It’s sickening. Thank you
The management office never answers the phone. Office is locked most of the time. No key fobs available for residents. The units need to be maintained better.
Unfortunately, I'm sorry to say to write I have nothing good to say about this place anymore, it takes weeks to get a simple maintenance ticket resolved when you call down the office you can never get anyone to answer the phone, they act as though they are not aware that the weed smokers have taken over the 6th floor of the garage and the building itself, you can't even go to your car without catching a weed contact. When we lost BUZZUTTO WE LOST THIS PLACE..
The building itself its beautiful but the new property manger ERIKA does not have a nice persona and is very unprofessional. I would not recommend anyone to move here!!!
the property when i moved in, in april was very nice and clean, but over the last few months it is continuing to decline. the gates are not working therefore we no longer have parking because the residents of the townhouse community are taking our parking spaces. the trash rooms are horrible with flys and nets.
The leasing office left a note on my door about having my package. When I went to pick it up, I was told by the staff member that she can't find it. Now, there is no reply to my emails about it. All I can think is someone stole it.
My rental experience has sucked. I first moved here in July 2016 and this property has progressively gone downhill. There have been at least 3 different management companies in my almost 2 years here. Each time new management tales over, they remove conveniences like being able to pay rent online and make maintenance requests online. They never answer the office phone, probably because there is only one guy running the office. They frequently change staff, the guy there now is basically the last one standing. It's supposed to be a gated community but the gate has been inoperable since before Christmas. The quality of renters in the community has gone down and it's not unusual to hear loud music and all night parties on the weekend. In a word, this place is dump and I cannot wait to move when my lease is up.
We have lived here 9 years! In the beginning there were no pets and no marijuana smells in the hallways and creeping into our apartment. Also there were no pet urine and dog feces on the carpet. Fast-forward 9 years, seems like anyone is allowed to live here - weed heads and anyone who can pay rent, not necessarily pass a background check! There are several pet urine and pet feces stains and droppings on the carpet! deplorable! Anytime day or night you smell stinking marijuana in the hallways and seeping through your apartment. I have COPD and do not smoke. My wife does not smoke and I'm on oxygen! I do not need second hand marijuana smoke seeping into my apartment but that is the current situation!!! I understand marijuana is not allowed to be smoked in these apartments but it is happening!!!!!!!
The worst apartment complex I have ever stayed at. You cant call the management office for issues because they never pick up. The intercom doesnt get updated with your information so guess can come and access the apartment. The trash bin is always fill. Customer service is horrible. They lie to your face even if you catch them. They refuse to admit their fault or apologize for the inconvenience.
1 star
NOT WORTH WHAT IAM PAYING AT ALL, THIS PLACE HAS CHANGED FOR THE WORSE PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING IN THE BUILDING IS FALLING APART, THE SMOKING OF WEED IN THE BUILDING IS TERRIBLE, THE LIGHTS HAVE NOT BEEN FIXED IN THE GARAGE..