Concord Square

3.6

3.6

I am pleased with my apartment. My only concern is the maintenance of the yards within the apartment complexes. I understand that depree, but it's more than that.
It was a very satisfying and efficient process when we were filling out our form and they worked with us on the deposit fee. I would recommend them to my friends and family
I really appreciate everything in that probably manage offices have done to make this property a much better place to live they are carrying and attentive to the tenants. I've been here for six years and this is the best it has been a long time. I want to thank all of them in the office for the great work.
The apartment complex is a great complex but there could be a few things that could have went better such as the application process there was a few things that was not explained and 1 problem with maintenance but besides that it’s a great place to live quiet and directly in the middle of the inner city
Love the designs and area also very friendly neighbors. Very quiet for the most part . Haven’t ran into any problems with anyone one anything.
My experience has been ok.. but right now during this pandemic I think decisions were made that wasn't the best for the residents. I also think that if a person has kids that an elderly person should not be placed under them due to the noise that kids make.
Been here 3 and a half months and so far so good. Neighbors are friendly and it's pretty quiet most of the time. No problems. We like it so far.
Overall the past years living experience here hasn't been the best..however this year seems to be improving I was lucky enough to get decent neighbors..the roach problem seems to be getting taken care of better.. and the staff has been super kind and attentive..keep it up!
1 star
No one never fixes anything, I've had a roof leaking for over a year (January 2nd will be a year) mold in the closets and shower, no filters has been changed sense I've moved in (April 2017) No one picks up behind their animals at all. But let you be late for rent! that's when management comes around, you can live in mold and mildew but we got to have our rent. REALLY. That's what I think about the property... 1 star
This year not as bad we did get a few upgrades to the community. The new portal for payments and any service orders... Been a much better place than recent years not perfect but not to bad either....