Concord Square

3.4

3.4

Devonte
about 17 hours ago
I love my community but most importantly the fact we're able to have pets and the people I stay around look out for each other I really like that

Tanaya
1 star
You know what to do a nobody's barely worked last year and didn't work at all the year before yet the rent was the same price and I find that bogus

Clemeika
I have been living here for a year and over all I have had continued leaks from the ceiling and floors ! At move in the complex was really quite but has gotten a little loud and out of my comfort zone ! Hopefully with the new management the noise , trash and leaking issues can be resolved.

Carmen
Most of the tenants r cool and mind their 0wn business. but, then their r those who get a little crazy on the 1st of the month. I also want to thank Carl the maintenance man for fixing some issues that had been on hold for several months. keep up the good work Carl.

Kendrianna
It was a bumpy start. Roommate and I were told by manager that we could move in after 3pm, we showed up around 5 and the apartment was still a huge mess from the last residents. Granted, the cleaning lady and maintenance man was there when we arrived, trying to salvage it as best as they could but it was just awful and very much a stressful situation to move into. Cleaning lady didn’t finish the same day and had to come back the next day. Multiple things were broken , including a leaking fridge, dishwasher, and doorframe chewed on by previous dog. It’s been a wild ride but has now started to calm down. Still having trouble with that leaking fridge

Ronda
My experience here has not been too bad. The front office is always helpful. The neighbors are pretty nice. No issues with parking. Minimal noise from pets.

Aaliyah
Takes a long time for maintenance team to come and a lot of things happen in this neighborhood ambulance and police here everyday other than that it’s a nice place to live

Starven
It's cool for the most part. The management sucks. Maintenance is trying his best to fix things around here. Other than that I enjoy my apartment

Brittany
about 2 months ago
Upgrades need to be made. I’ve been here over 2 years and have yet to have one improvement. The ease of access to the highway is about the best thing about this complex.

Andra
about 2 months ago
I lived here for 6 years and in the six years I've had 10 different property managers and it is getting worse I'm hoping with this new property manager that things will get better with tenants with keeping up of the grounds maintenance even though the young man is trying he's the only one and I would like for someone to answer the phones when you call I've been trying to get through for 3 days and all I get is this phone is not set up for voicemail. But there's shouldn't be a problem when rent comes around when you're trying to get information to help pay your rent I just pray things get better but have without having to increase everyone's rent it's hard out here for everyone.