Condos at The Villager

4.5

4.5

Jada
Nice and quiet there’s no police getting called 24/7 good communication, feels like my forever home . The rent pay is decent for a one bedroom just needs central air

Kenneth
So far I like it here. It’s comfortable and have more room than I expect and I’m loving it. The neighbors are chill and I love the laundry facility is nearby.

Milagros
about 2 months ago
Exelente hasta ahora, bonita tranquilo limpio cómodo silenciosa completo servicios buenos ,estamos felices de estar aquí gracias,solo un poco de iluminación en los jardines

Isaiah
about 2 months ago
I don't have many complaints about this place: the community is quiet, the trash is picked up in a timely manner, the landscaping is pretty, the units are nice, and everyone I've met has been quite kind. I see no reason not to move in if you're on the fence!

Verified Resident
3 months ago
We like it here but it’s a always a hassle with the office people. Most of the time they are rude to you and could care less about how you’re treated

Coty
5 months ago
Quiet easy going apartment. Nothing really happens around here, there’s no dogs allowed so no barking, it’s all one bedrooms so little to no families so you aren’t worried about kids running around the parking lot or anything.

Isaiah
5 months ago
I only just moved in, but so far I'm loving it. The move in process was very easy, the front office staff were super helpful and answered all of our questions. The community is super nice and peaceful. I haven't had any problems with noise, and our unit fits us perfectly.

Michael
7 months ago
This was easy and very secure. So close to the campus and gas stations, grocery stores and more. Location is great. Application and the process was fast and easy.

Elijah
8 months ago
Love how close it is to middle Tennessee state university. Also right the middle of the major streets and strips in Murfreesboro. Close amenities, and generally polite neighborhood.

Charlene
10 months ago
Very friendly and nice. Always a hello or a good bye. Courtesy to each other privacy or respect at the end of the day. Quiet not noisy. Coming from the north, I can’t stand snow so I do clean our stairway so we don’t fall or slip in the morning. My job is nursing at the hospital, so I leave early in the morning.