Condos at The Villager

4.5

4.5

Move In day was a little bit of a struggle In the front office, but after everything was straightened out, the rest was a breeze. My neighbors are chill, and the drive to school is amazing. I'm 5 minutes away from the parking lot!
Close to MTSU 's campus. A nice place to stay with good sized rooms. And Easy to access amenities in the apartment complex, including the park/grill, laundry room and pool!
Affordable, convenient to everything you could want or need. Mostly quiet neighbors. The office staff is super friendly and helpful. Special shout out to Katy. She is the bomb.com
It’s beautiful here! I got to meet my neighbor yesterday and it’s so quiet. The apartment is exactly what I saw in the pictures online. The pool is well maintained as is the laundry facility. Everybody here seems happy to be living at The Villager so that tells me that you guys are doing a great job!
It’s been very good , it’s very peaceful and quiet all around the environment. It’s better than I actually thought it would be . I don’t really have to worry about anything.
So far so good. I just moved here and my neighbor is very pleasant. It’s quiet and clean close to a lot of things. The updates are nice. Hardwood floors.
Katie simply went above and beyond to help us get moved in. It was a super stressful time during my partner and I’s life, and Katie at the office really went out of her way to help simplify moving into the apartments. Living here has been the BEST! 10/10 recommend
Super nice community, lovely neighbors, feel very safe being here. Laundry room is close, and being open 24/7 is a great plus for people like me that work weird hours!
My only problem is that no one ever answers at either office. Everytime I call either office, the Slate, or the Condos they never answer. I have to call at least ten times before I just drive up there. When I leave voicemails or emails they never call me back. It may seem like a low review for only one issue but not being able to contact the office and having to drive down to the office is a huge inconvenience. Driving down for what I know will be a ten second conversation is very annoying.
First time In my own apartment and I love it highly recommend! Located right by the pool. Closet space is amazing and the neighbors are nice. Also, very quiet.