Condos at The Villager

4.6

4.6

I love these apartments! Theyre in a great location in Murfreesboro!! Youre close to everything dont have to travel very far at all. Its a quiet community as well!
Nice office staff, always willing to work with you. Pretty quiet living and pretty spacious one bedroom. Could use a little more work on the inside but it's okay for how old they are.
I love my apartment it’s very nice the floors are the exact way I wanted them to be . I like the new appliances, etc. The Ladies in the office are very understanding & they answers any questions you may have & They helped me have a fast & easy move .
The whole process was amazing. The move in went super smooth and Katy at the Southern walked us through every step as we are first time renters. I have recommended living here to everyone I know looking for a place.
This is my first apartment and I’ve truly had a awesome experience as far as , getting in contact, needing things fixed and up keep on the apartment
Overall decent, I have had a lot of maintenance issues that have been slow to be repaired. I love the community here though, and it's the perfect distance from MTSU.
Been living here for a couple of months now. From the convenience of stores, restaurants and even gas stations. It makes living there really easy. I would recommend Villager to anybody thats looking for a good price on an apartment and quiet neighborhood.
Easy online application and lease signing. Apartment had a few issues at move in. Took a week for them to respond to no hot water maintenance request. Other then that everything has been good. Quiet neighborhood. Close to everything.