I absolutely love the apartment community! They have helped me decide to live here and have toured me through the setup room a few times and were very kind when my mom stopped by! I can't wait to live here in August!

Reply from Connection at Athens

I love living here at the Connection at Athens. I actually resigned my lease for another year! The amenities are wonderful, I use the gym every day and I'm always at the pool. Maintenance is extremely timely and nice. You really cannot find a better price for living at such a nice, gated community.

Reply from Connection at Athens

The connection is a nice and quiet place to live, i don't believe i have ever gotten a complaint from myself or any of my neighbors, i love you guys!

Reply from Connection at Athens

I think it's really cool. I wish that there were more rewards that would go directly towards are apartment rent because it's pretty expensive.

Reply from Connection at Athens

I love it so much! i havent moved in yet but I saw the place and I cant wait to live there in the fall! the place is absolutely beautiful!!!

Reply from Connection at Athens

The Connection has really great amenities such as the clubhouse which host numerous events for residents, swimming pool, and the gym. I also enjoyed the large bathrooms and closets compared to other housing complexes.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Great Customer service. This will be my first apartment and they were very helpful in making the decision to live here. I am excited to move in the fall.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Great, I love how attentive the staff is. They are always calling me making sure if I have everything up to date. If I need help with something, they are always available to help.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Being that I just signed my lease I haven't really moved in yet but I believe, that this would be a great apartment community because they really do keep you up to date with everything that's going on and the feature are amazing.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Love the area how well kept up everything is how peaceful it is not the mention the customer service is great and answers any questions I have with no problems

Reply from Connection at Athens

I love the property here! Nice office employees, great amenities. I like the proximity to local stores like Walmart and Target. It's even better when the shuttle is running.

Reply from Connection at Athens

I'm excited to be living out in Athens and this community seems to be extremely kind. I'm anticipating meeting many new students at the Connections that will come to be good friends.

Reply from Connection at Athens

I am pleased with my stay at the Connection in Athens. The subleasing process was simple and straightforward. Plus a great location, awesome amenities, and a friendly staff!

Reply from Connection at Athens

I love everything about this place! The apartments are well maintained and the customer service is amazingggg!! I can't wait until I move in in the fall.

Reply from Connection at Athens

The community is so nice. The lady that helped me and my roommate with our lease really made us feel welcomed. All the amenities are top notch and I'm looking forward to taking full advantage of them!

Reply from Connection at Athens

I like the atmosphere of the community and the people inside. I also enjoy the feature of the place like the luxurious pool and ample parking.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Since the summer, I haven't heard much about specific details regarding the apartment like what unit I'm in. However, they have been kind when I was going through the process of signing the lease.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Pretty great apartment; pretty great price. Nice amendities; super clean; near a lot of great shops/grocery stores; gated community and nice area

Reply from Connection at Athens

I have never lived in an apartment before so I was a little worried about finding the right one for me but I know I've found it in the connection. You have really great amenities at a reasonable price.

Reply from Connection at Athens

I really like living at the Connection. My favorite part is definitely the hard wood floors and the large, spacious closets! The pool is also really nice!

Reply from Connection at Athens

I have lived here two years and like it a lot. The property is good for the price and the location is nice, especially with the shuttle service. I am extremely disappointed that the shuttle isn't running this summer, though. I also think the office and staff could do better in terms of their customer service, particularly when it comes to renewing residents. They're never very pleasant to deal with.

Reply from Connection at Athens

This place is awesome. Love the pool and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Can't wait to move in. Only thing is is that we had to get a luxuary because the base rooms ran out so now have to pay the extra money but I'll be worth it

Reply from Connection at Athens

Doing great!! Everything is clean and kept well. I regularly use the gym and am surprised that the machines are in good condition. THE POOL AS WELL!!

Reply from Connection at Athens

GREAT. I have enjoyed my experience so far. I think the website is easy to access and very helpful. I think getting rewards makes the connection better than other apartments.

Reply from Connection at Athens

I have been here here for two years now and I love theplace. The amenities are cool andown the community and office help make it a wonderful place to live.