Great living here. Enjoy all the amenities and the community feel. Staff and maintenance staff are nice and try to help whenever possible. Good place to live

I absolutely love staying at the connections at Athens. I've stayed here for the past 3 years, and I wouldn't have wanted to experience college anywhere else. This is the perfect residence for the quality and rate. Although I have experienced some issues with management and other staff, it's still a safe and clean place to live!

Reply from Connection at Athens

Living at the connection at Athens is great. The ammenities are amazing and the apartments are spacious and make you feel at home. Having the shuttle to campus is very convienient

Reply from Connection at Athens

I absolutely love staying at the Connection. Maintenance is always on the job and the people in the leasing office are always nice and helpful. They do a good job of keeping us updated with changes and keeping us involved.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Management is always quick to respond and fix any issues. The staff are always real friendly! I appreciate that the staff and management try to create fun and enjoyable experiences at the complex.

Reply from Connection at Athens

I really like living here. It's a pretty awesome complex and the staff and maintenance crew are really helpful, especially maintenance. The only real complaint I have is that the upstairs neighbors can be loud on occasion, but they're also really nice, so I don't mind too much.

Reply from Connection at Athens

I love the connection! I have been living here for 3 years and I have yet to have any problem. The leasing office is organized, friendly, and welcoming. The amenities are top-notch and the distance from campus is perfect.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Quick responses to maintenance requests. 10 minute drive from campus. Wish they would have Thursday night shuttle like they did a few years ago.

Reply from Connection at Athens

I renewed my lease at the connection because I enjoyed my apartment and roommates so much! The amenities are top notch, and really, my only qualm is that some of the doors and cabinets seem to have been installed shoddily.

Reply from Connection at Athens

I enjoy the Connection because of the beautiful landscape and nice apartments. Work orders are fulfilled in a timely manner and there is a shuttle that runs to campus during the weekdays. My issue is that the shuttle is extremely full; there were two last year and I believe they should bring that back.

Reply from Connection at Athens

I love how connection puts forth such an effort to keep the community looking clean ad welcoming. The staff at the office are very friendly and always willing to assist me with my questions and concerns.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Great place and community to live! Maintence is super fast and very realiable! Can't beat the Connection and all the services they provide and offer.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Great people, great place to live! Amenities are in great condition and are very useful. I also enjoy the bus shuttle than runs to campus, very convenient!

Reply from Connection at Athens

The Connection is so enjoyable! My apartment is so spacious and the amenities are really great. The location is also very convenient since the complex is right next to Aldi, Publix, Walmart Market, and Target!

Reply from Connection at Athens

Beautiful apartment complex! I love being so close to campus as well as target!! The office staff is always super helpful, and the bus service is great for getting to class!

Reply from Connection at Athens

Great complex with excellent communication to residents regarding check in, lease information, events within complex and general information; good navigation on online portal;

Reply from Connection at Athens

I still think the office staff and customer service of this complex needs a lot of work, however the amenities are decent for the price. I just moved in to a new unit and it was in very poor condition when we moved in (dirty, furniture very worn). Now that we've gotten cleaned and settled, though, it a cozy place to live.

Reply from Connection at Athens

So far my experience at The Connection has been great. I have only submitted one maintenance request and it was taken care of within a hour. The front office staff is courteous and helpful. I love the location and convenience.

Reply from Connection at Athens

So far everything is great. I heard that the hot tub was broken the first week of the semester, though, which was a bummer. And the walls are quite thin, but my neighbors aren't too loud so it's not a problem.

Reply from Connection at Athens

The leasing office has been super helpful and friendly. I have enjoyed my time here so far! The amenities are always clean and the community is super friendly!

Reply from Connection at Athens

overall love the community and the apartment is great. however, some small things seemed to be overlooked/neglected before move in and were damaged as we were moving in

Reply from Connection at Athens

Love connection very much! Very beautiful living place, with the nice officers and convince shuttle. Recommend my friend to come live here. Love it!

Reply from Connection at Athens

love the connections! was planning on moving somewhere else, but definitely staying. has great amenities, a nice peaceful environment, good staff and members

Reply from Connection at Athens

Move-in conditions: Apartment was well clean and in good condition. I feel like this is a safe living community. Good amount of living amenities are included.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Great place to live. Move in process was a breeze. Everyone was super friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. Great amenities!!!!