The connection is a terrific apartment complex. It is the bets affordable housing near campus, and the people in the community are terrific. The staff at the connection is very helpful and more than happy to aid with your needs.

Loved it! The people that work there are absolutely great! The rooms were very clean when I moved in! The maintenance staff was quick and responsive! The environment was just great!

Reply from Connection at Athens

This is a very great and safe community! I love that they have renovated apartments and appliances are up to date. The staff is always willing to help if there is an issue. Maintenance is always on top of everything!

Reply from Connection at Athens

Office staff and maintenance staff are out of this world awesome. I renewed and can’t wait to live here my final year of college. Would recommend to anyone!!

Reply from Connection at Athens

I love living here! The office staff is super sweet, and management (especially Melissa) are very helpful and accommodating! Great place to live!

Reply from Connection at Athens

Living at The Connection has been awesome! I especially love the shuttle bus that takes me to and from class. It’s so convenient, and the bus driver is always so friendly!

Reply from Connection at Athens

The Connections is an awesome place to live. I have been a resident here for 2 years and will continue to be one. The community is safe, clean, and friendly. I have never had any problems with management. The units themselves are pretty nice too. Overall, a great place to live!

Reply from Connection at Athens

The connection is nice. The living is clean and comfortable. The amenities are nice, and the shuttle bus is reliable. The printing service offered for residents never worked the whole time i lived there: I was also annoyed by living next to the basketball court, way too much noise. Also I think that December graduates should be offered the chance to do a six month lease. It’s a greedy, money grubbing move on the part of management to not let students do this. Because of this i’ve been paying rent on an apartment that i haven’t lived in for months.

Reply from Connection at Athens

So far this is a good place to live. The other residents are loud and dogs bark a lot at night. The gym is never cleaned, and wipes are always missing. The resident events are made to accommodate 20 residents when 100s live here.

Reply from Connection at Athens

It’s been a pleasure living here. Maintinence always comes within a day or two and they often have food and events at the clubhouse. I feel secure and there are many amenities to enjoy.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Very Good! Love the community can’t wait to live there next year! Great location from campus and not a far drive via car or shuttle! Awesome Staff

Reply from Connection at Athens

So far everything is very nice and I’m super excited move in. The pools are extremely nice and the club house is definitely my new hangout spot

Reply from Connection at Athens

Very helpful staff members, and a lovely environment. Safe and great opportunities for help. Quick to respond to questions, and always provide the best service possible.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Very nice with good amenities, but far from campus. Maintenance is always on top of it. Pool is very nice. The bus is also convenient and it brings you back from downtown on the weekends

Reply from Connection at Athens

I recently visited Connection at Athens and immediately knew it was where I wanted to live. Everything about it was impressive. I look forward to making this my new home.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Well I haven't moved in yet but I am excited to live in a clean apartment with a lot of space. Im nervous about how clean the apartment will be but other than that it looks like a cool place to stay

Reply from Connection at Athens

The Connections is extremely nice inside the apartments as well as out. leasing office does it's best in random pairings.The staff is great and the amenities are very nice.

Reply from Connection at Athens

The Connection is very chill and laidback. Noise level is minimum. It's also very dog friendly which is very nice! I love seeing all the pooches around with their owners.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Excellent living space, friendly employees, speedy maintenance workers, and lots of free food! Great place to live all around with spacious rooms and bathrooms

Reply from Connection at Athens

Amazing experience touring the facility and the staff working with us and getting us a room together. They set us up with a good room and got all four of us together even though we were really late !

Reply from Connection at Athens

Great living space, usually quiet apartments. Office staff is great, have not had any issues with them. Would recommend this place if interested.

Reply from Connection at Athens

The apartment looks really nice, and the people are really helpful. I love the community and how everything you need is at a close distance. I also love the amenities that come along with the apartment. There are many benefits.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Everything is really nice. Good maintenance services. Just wonder whether there could be more shuttle services added on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Reply from Connection at Athens

I’ve lived at The Connection for 3 years and I haven’t had any problems. Maintenance is always quick the few times I’ve needed them, the staff is friendly, and they have good rates.

Reply from Connection at Athens

I enjoy living at the connection because the rooms are a great size, the pool is awesome, and I love the resident events! I love their incentives and fast work order request response!