Maintenance is always quick to come fix a problem. This is our second year living here and we really like it. The only thing I could complain about is the commute, but it makes up for having so many shops near by.

Maintenance has been great, the grounds have been maintained well, and the amenities are amazing! Especially love to grill out next to the amazing pool! Definitely a great place to live!

I love the connection. The location is good and the apartment complex is always clean and friendly. The staff are welcoming and maintenance requests get filled very quickly.

Reply from Connection at Athens

The connection at athens is the best apartment I have ever lived!!!!!! I have lived from my sophomore and I am graduate student now. Thanks for connection about providing such a nice living area!

Reply from Connection at Athens

I've really enjoyed everything the connection has had to offer. I have pretty good roommates and the connection bus is really useful for the most part

Reply from Connection at Athens

The common areas are clean. The office is also very resourceful. Great space for college students to live and great community bond! I love it here !

Reply from Connection at Athens

The internet is not as good as I would like. The gym is fairly small and gets crowded at times. They are not very good at maintaining the common area outside of the apartments.

Reply from Connection at Athens

I love the apartments; it's super cozy. I also love the amenities. The gym could be a little better. Also wish management was a little better.

Reply from Connection at Athens

My resident experience at the Connection is great. I love the amenities and the bus service is great. I also really enjoy the events that they hold.

Reply from Connection at Athens

This place is awesome!! Very peaceful and such a spacious living room and bedroom. The kitchen is also wonderful and so is the big spacious closet!

Reply from Connection at Athens

It has been a wonderful living experience overall. Love how quick maintenance gets done and the whole aesthetic of the living community. I’m very glad I decided to move here.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Very great service, appreciate the shuttle, and the responsive maintenance service. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful for anything I need.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Couple of things messed up in the apt, but all in all great place. Nice furniture, free cable and wifi as well as affordable! you can’t beat this.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Friendly community with a wide range of demographics: young professionals, families, retired folks. The management and staff continuously strive to meet or exceed expectations. Grounds are beautiful and meticulously maintained. Lots of open green space and sidewalks

Reply from Connection at Athens

Awesome experience in the connection at Athens. The best thing is the maintaining, during workday, the maintaining is timely And good. Also, the pool and gym is Awesome.

Reply from Connection at Athens

I have absolutely loved my time at the connection so far and I cannot wait to see what the future holds. The staff are wonderful and all mantienance staff are always prompt.

Reply from Connection at Athens

The apartment itself is nice and spacious. The amenities are also very nice. I am glad that we have the study rooms so that we do not have to go back to campus to study. The onlt problem is that it is very far from campus and hard to commute if you don’t have a car or parking pass.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Love this apartment complex, it’s in a great location and the bus is super convenient. The new internet is horrible though, hopefully they fix something soon

Reply from Connection at Athens

I’ve enjoyed living here so far. We have had a few issues but the staff team has been extremely responsive and quick to fix anything that they can

Reply from Connection at Athens

The location is amazing being right across from Target as well as 1 minute away from the neighborhood Walmart. It's far enough from campus to feel like your own home without being too far. The shuttle is an amazing perk as well, especially the game day shuttle.

Reply from Connection at Athens

New management has been a little rocky by trying to communicate and get things fixed. Location is super convenient to shopping and eating places.

Reply from Connection at Athens

The Connection is a great place to live--a great value, however the only issue I've had is the distance from campus, but there's a shuttle, so that makes up for the distance.

Reply from Connection at Athens

the apartment complex is pretty nice overall, i have lived here for two years now, but my roommates plan to move somewhere closer to campus. overall great

Reply from Connection at Athens

I love living here! The location is so amazing. I feel so at home & cozy. Nothing beats getting to live with my bestfriend too. I recommend the connection to anyone and everyone

Reply from Connection at Athens

I enjoy it, it's nice and clean and the staff is pretty helpful!!! Unfortunately we submitted a maintenance request to fix the stove and once they fixed it, they left the stove on. I got back and found it glowing red. But people make mistakes so!