Awesome facilities and space. Love the environment and cleanliness. Love how Walmart and target are right next door!!! Will stay here forever

Reply from Connection at Athens

Maintenance is quick, I have hot water, fast internet, and cable. Everyone is pretty nice and they have wonderful community events. 100% chance I would continue living here.

Reply from Connection at Athens

I love living at the connection. The maintainence is really fast and the apartment was clean and has a nice design. I love the modern look and this is my second year living here.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Pairing me and my roommates together through y'all's survey system worked out really well for all 3 of us. I'm very happy to have met the two of them.

Reply from Connection at Athens

The Connection at Athens seems to have been a safe community. I appreciate that the community has nice amenities such as the pool, workout room and more.

Reply from Connection at Athens

very quiet and calm environment. plus the staffs are amazing. Would always recommend it to other students. Very neat and there is enough parking for everyone. Would not trade it for any other apartment.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Since I have moved in the leasing staff have been super friendly and made my move in experience easy and stress- free. The apartments are gorgeous and the neighborhood is nice and quiet, which I love.

Reply from Connection at Athens

I have had overall a good experience at the connection. Living by the basketball courts is pretty noisy but that is expected! My one large complaint is that they didn't clean our carpet before I moved in- I know this because there were broken beer bottles in it. Gross.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Apartment is nice and spacious. Carpet is a bit worn down but hardwood is worth it. Maintenance and staff are usually nice and efficient! But it is too far from UGA and the bus is very inefficient

Reply from Connection at Athens

I love the community and the staff just wish the wifi was more consistent through one unit and that the gym was more maintained and had wifi.

Reply from Connection at Athens

The connection is a very welcoming place to be in. The community is always kept clean and the staff are very helpful and respectful. If you are looking for a chill and sophisticated place to live, this is definitely the spot!

Reply from Connection at Athens

Great staff and amenities. Maintenance request get answered very quickly. Overall very satisfied with the quality of this apartment complex.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Definitely one of the better off campus options for student living. The maintanence staff at the connection is excellent! Any maintanence issues are resolved very quickly. The office staff is pretty good and the amenities are great!

Reply from Connection at Athens

Great place to live at but the walls are thin. Therefore you can hear everything that your neighbor does. The apartment has great amenities and the neighborhood is calm .

Reply from Connection at Athens

My experience as a resident has been wonderful. This is the best apartment complex that I’ve ever lived in. The location is great and the apartments are spacious.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Overall great apartment community with only a few problems which the dryer timer sometimes not working and my room's carpet having strange stains before me moving in.

Reply from Connection at Athens

So far I have loved living at the connections. Everyone is extremely kind, the maintenance staff is very prompt, and even the staff working at the leasing office is very helpful. Overall a wonderful experience!

Reply from Connection at Athens

Very clean environment. Safe gated community. Friendly residents. Nice sized apartments with high quality amenities that will exceed your standards.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Amazing place to live! The inside is absolutely great and I love how it is furnished. The basketball court and pool is a huge plus! It isn't too far from UGA and other places, plus there is a shuttle bus to help out with getting there and back!

Reply from Connection at Athens

The Connection is an ideal student apartment. All the amenities are great, with something for everyone. The staff at The Connection maintains do a wonderful job of keeping everything in order for residents.

Reply from Connection at Athens

I have been at the Connection for three years now. No real complaints, pleasant community, nice little events, friendly shuttle drivers and employees.

Reply from Connection at Athens

GREAT. Love the community and all my work place orders have been answered quickly. Very nice location and close to everything. Even a target within walking distance.

Reply from Connection at Athens

Living at the Connection has been a great experience for my roommates and I. I have enjoyed the nice view we have on our balcony and I look the furniture that comes with the place.

Reply from Connection at Athens

This apartment complex is amazing. Well run, and managed very effectively. The rooms are very spacious and you get amazing amenities while living here. I recommend living here if you can!

Reply from Connection at Athens

Overall, the Connections at Athens is a very comfortable place to live. The maintenance is quick on their feet and the people at the front desk are always happy to help!