Really good apartment and good apartment staff. The maintenance staff is a bit slow though. Besides the fact that the maintenance staff is behind 2 plus weeks everything is good

Very nice. I’ve had a few maintenance issues but the staff has been pretty responsive with fixes. The location is nice but the transit stop is pretty long walk from the back side of the complex. Also it would be nice if the gates didn’t close until 6:30 once all the transits for the day have stopped running.

I’ve Loved living here so much it’s close to everything. Walmart and Starbucks are less that 2 minutes away! The new WiFi speeds are so much faster!!

Living here is great! The staff is very responsive to maintenance requests. Amenities are endless and up to date! I would and already have recommended this to friends and classmates

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Love the amenities as well as the location not being far from campus and right next to a major grocery store. Friendly staff and great neighbors since I've lived here!

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Everything has been very convenient and easy. The staff are very helpful. The apartments are nice and a great location. Amenities are great. Can't get a better price for this.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

So far the experience has been pretty good. The maintenance staff is always quick and friendly. The furnished apartment also came with great amenities.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Very quite and really quite, especially on game day weekends. The front staff office workers are really friendly and helpful. I feel safe and have no complaints about this apartment complex.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I have lived here for the past 3 years. The first 2 were not a good experience with management but this year seems to be much better so far!!

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I have been a resident here since my freshman year and now I am a sophomore. It has been great and welcoming and everyone is so nice. The property is awesome! The cleanliness is far above my standards and the maintenance are quick and efficient. I have renewed my lease once and I am planning on doing it once more and maybe even throughout my entire college career. Great job connection!

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Great so far, great staff! Jonathan Keeble, Robby, Lauren are all excellent representatives for your company. There are other employees who are also great, just cant remember their names.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I would highly recommend The Connection to anyone! The complex is always clean and the apartments are so nice. The staff is super friendly and always willing to help with any problems that come up.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The Connection is a nice place to live, management could be better, but I enjoy the space and openness of the apartment. Walls are a bit thin, but it's manageable.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Apartment community is generally very quiet. The maintenance requests get dealt with very quickly and it's generally pretty clean around the community

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I love living here. The staff is so nice and the apartments are perfect for college students. It is located close to campus and close to Walmart which is perfect.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I really enjoy staying at the Connection At Auburn. Its a nice community and I love the amenities that the apartment provides for the residents.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

friends and i jus moved in this year and so far it has been great. the staff is friendly and helpful and the apartments are very nice and comfortable to live in.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The staff here is super friendly. Maintenance works in a timely manner and are respectful of your space. The Connection is a great place to live.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

The Connection is the best place to live in Auburn! From the apartment itself, to the amenities, and all the great staff members, it's definitely a great home away from home!

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I'm incredibly happy with my new home at the Connection! My dog loves the pet friendly part of the complex and it's clean, safe, and great overall!

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Very well, in my opinion this is one of the nicest apartment communities I have seen. It is not too loud, and so gorgeous. I love it here already!

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Ever since the Internet upgrade to my apartment, everything has been great. Slow internet speeds were my biggest issue living here, and now that the issue has been resolved, just about everything else is perfect. The office staff is as friendly as ever. My only remaining issues lie with a lack of guest parking (many spots could easily be converted to guest spots) and the speed bump in the front that seems borderline harmful to cars that drive over it.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

I’m loving my second year at the Connection so far. I’ve had no issues whatsoever and the staff has been kind and helpful. I will certainly be living here again next year.

Reply from Connection at Auburn

Connection is great. Nice amenities and design. Great location; close to campus and stories. It also offers luxury living for an affordable price!

Reply from Connection at Auburn

When I moved in on Saturday, the dishwasher was broken. By Monday, it was fixed! Great job! The location is great and the staff are friendly.