The Connection is a great place to live. Very helpful office staff, and maintenance staff as well. The apartments are very nice, and have great accommodations.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Good maintenance The community stays very clean There is not much noise The place is cool The pool is cool The security is good Good rent amounts

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The Connection has been a great first apartment particularly for a college student. It has a great location and is well informed about school activities and class dates.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Its a pretty calm community. Not much noise or disturbances. However there is still life around. People are always at the pool or walking their dogs, its a nice atmosphere.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

its pretty great. all the residents are chill and nice and life has been pretty smooth since ive come here. i also feel that i may prefer staying with students instead of switching to a new place.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Super awesome amenities here. I like that the apartments come fully furnished-made moving really easy!! The pool is really nice & I appreciate having a balcony. Definitely get bang for your buck here.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The apartment complex exceeds expectations by giving the students living within them, a feeling of community and responsibility. I would recommend the connection to anyone looking for some place to live.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Overall is a very good apartment. It is great that it comes fully furnished with beds and all of that stuff. Another great thing is that it has laundry machines inside the apartment.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

My room was a little dirty upon first moving in. There was trash left behind from the last resident, the toilet paper roll and towel rod in the shower were missing, and two of the three light bulbs in the bedroom were already burnt out. Other than that, everything has been great. The staff are wonderful and I have had almost no trouble settling in.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Y'all are doing great. this idea is a great way to get the living community involved and earning some things in return. I know i'm forsure trying to get a gift card.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I will be moving in on August 15, so haven't really seen my apartment. The complex looks good though. The amenities, the fact that the apartments are furnished, and the shuttle to KU affected my decision to choose this place.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Great, amazing, awesome, wonderful, swell, fantastic, marvelous, splendid, so great, tremendous, stunning, more synonyms to great that I can't think of

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The Connection at Lawrence is somewhere I am beyond excited to live at! I am most excited by the spacious floor plans, the 24 hour gym, and the massive pool.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The staff is very friendly and helpful in getting us the perfect place to stay. It was very easy to sign a lease and everything was straightforward.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Leasing process was simple and worked with great representatives. I am excited to live here in the Fall and start law school at KU! Thank you!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The apartment complex is great, well organized and beautiful. The apartments are nice and cozy, the people are also quite helpful. It is located near the major shopping places.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Very nice living with top of the line appliances in the rooms. the furniture is also really nice and the rooms and apartments are very big making them easier to live in

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I think the community is pretty decent. Its a nice quiet apartment for the most part. Its a good environment for the incoming college student.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Great so far!! I am extremely excited to live here in the fall. All of my friends have had wonderful experiences and I am ready for the same!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Super excited to live at the Connection. Love how many events they always have going on and also the amazing amenities. Your own bathroom and walk in closet is also a huge plus!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

It has a really nice atmosphere and feels really homey. It also has a really nice grounds and added attractions. The residents are not always nice but overall they are okay.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I had a great experience signing my lease and getting set up. The only drawback was the numerous computer glitches there seemed to be. the system made it more difficult than it should have been

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Great amenities and very spacious apartment. The price is also very reasonable. The free printing is nice since I'm a college student. And the sand volleyball courts are a nice way to de-stress.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I love it here at the connection. They always are so good about fixing things and the staff are very currtious. I appreciate the rates they charge and can't wait to stay here another year!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

So far so good. I really enjoy the spacious rooms and high security. Its great to be able to lock the main door and my bedroom door. However, I do wish there was a bit more space for me to walk my dog.