It’s a decent place for someone looking for a place furnished. It’s a nice size not to loud and majority of people are nice. It’s a little bit confusing to understand the maintenance system but if you ask for help they’ll try their best. Sometimes you need a little bit more of a push but it all works out.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Nice place to live. There have been a few times I wasn’t too happy for example the recent lock change happened in the middle of a work day and the office closed early before anyone got home from work to get new keys. Everything else has been enjoyable and I love how clean and well kept the complex is.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Management still isn't great and the past two notifications of entry have either been right before or after the entry already occurred (for the bug/pest control guy).

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The experience is generally okay. Maintenance is not ideal and the upstairs neighbors are loud. However the amenities and neighborhood is nice. The apartment layout is cozy and desirable.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Luxurious Community, with all amenities for a compfortable living. Its closer to the shopping complexes like walmart, kohls, targer and many more.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

It can be a bit noisy sometimes, but the staff and other residents are friendly and it’s a very safe place to live! I’ve had very good experiences with the maintenance staff.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Can’t wait to move into these apartments. I’ve heard a lot of great things from my friends and my cousin who currently lives there. I love that it’s near campus and that it’s reasonably priced

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The private shuttle to campus is convenient. Having a washer and dryer in-unit is super handy. Maintenance could be a bit more thorough. Overall the living space is nice and location is okay.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Biggest complaint is maintenance coming and going without warning, once there was work being done outside the building early in the morning and it consistied of two guys hammering who knows what for 3 hours and talking and laughing loudly while doing so. There was no email or text, I had been awoken thinking someone was trying to break into my apartment. It wouldn’t be that hard to at least send a notification when work is being done around the complex.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I love living at the Connections in Lawrence. I get off work sometimes late a night and I never feel like I am going to get hurt by waking by myself to my apartment from the parking lot. The entire complex area is well lit.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Overall very satisfied for the price. If you just need a cheap but nice place to stay during school it won't get much better than here. Location is very good for shopping as well.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I am thankful for how friendly and happy the staff is when going into the clubhouse. Maintenance does an awesome job! Only problem is, it can take weeks for tasks to be completed on the apartment. Other than that noise isn’t too bad only on weekends, and the area is close to most places I go to on a regular basis.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Probably one of the best apartments i Have lived in Lawrence. The amenities are great and the floor plans are pretty awesome. Spacious, having a little more luxurious feel compared to the other apartments, The Connections have great perks! They also do lots of events at the clubhouse like free food, drawings, and such, which gives little more enjoyment living at the complex.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I would personally introduce myself to everyone on my floor and let them know that they can reach out to me at anytime. I think it’s important to be highly visible and down-to-earth so that residents feel comfortable coming to me with their issues. Although my goal is to form friendships with residents, my responsibility as an RA would be to remain professional and enforce the school’s policies

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Looking for a better place then the connection at Lawrence to live? Stop your search because you won’t find a better place. Wonderful amenities, great roommate matching, and the staff is phenomenal. They could not hire better people to work here. They all go above and beyond. I think I could live here forever.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The connection is a great place to live, great community and very nice walkways and outside areas. The apartments are nice and maintenance has been helpful if needed. Only reason for not giving 5 stars is the price, because they’re are other places very similar that are cheaper

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Love living here! The apartments are so nice! Though my parking spot that I pay for gets taken occasionally and the office wasn’t the most helpful at first.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

It’s been great living here the staff is encouraging and wiil help you no mater what the atmosphere here is so peace and clean I can’t want to continue to live here

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Lived here for a semester now and I enjoy living here. I can bring my friends over to play volleyball or chill in the club house. Office stay is awesome and really helpful.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I love it. I love living here and it’s honesly a blast. They respect our privacy and they’re so nice about rewarding us for living there. They offer us so many opportunities to get prices and I just enjoy it.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

It’s a good apartment. The hot tub is finally fixed. They are good a pairing roommates for the most part. The maintenance is usually on top of their game.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Mostly all of the residents are younger and cool. It’s usually not too loud unless someone is throwing a party. Everyone is pretty nice.....

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Great place to live so far, pet friendly. Close to campus, and a short drive to downtown Mass and K-10 highway. I would recommend The Connection to anyone.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I have enjoyed my time here despite some minor issues, but those occur everywhere. I’m considering renewing my lease as I’ve not been able to find another person to live with next year.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I really enjoy living here. The amenities, quality and space of my apartment, and safety are unmatched anywhere else. I was so happy to renue my lease and recommend living here to all of my friends!!