The connection is really a nice place for students to live in. Everyyhing here is good, convenient transportation to whatever walmart or school.

I love the safety of living at the Connection at Lawrence. The gates close at a certain time. There are two deadbolts on your front door. There is even a deadbolt on your bedroom door.

This property is amazing and Like any student complex, there are certainly things I dislike about this complex (i.e. noise, some cheap construction/paint jobs), but overall I've been satisfied. The shuttle to campus is the best perk.

I've lived at the connections for 3 yrs now. The maintenance staff is very helpful and comes right away to fix any problem. The apartment is reasonable priced and fully furnished.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The internet kinda sucks but other than that the community and environment here is amazing. The apartments are clean! I love the people and the staff here

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Living at the connection is very fun. They offer so many amenities and also do a plethora of activities for you to get to know the people...

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Living at the Connections has been an overall pleasant experience for me. They have nice apartments for an affordable price. If you don't mind the distance, its a great place to live.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

my experience at the connection has been great. I have had no problems whatsoever. My friends and I really enjoy the basketball court and pool that is offered here.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The Connection at Lawrence is a great place for college students to live. The amenities are second to none and everything being furnished when you move in is a luxury. The staff is nice and the maintenance guys are quick to assist you in whatever you need. The only con was the WiFi my first year as it was very slow and spotty. They recently changed to MidCo and I've only had one problem with it so far. Lease here!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I like living here a lot, I love my roommates and the Connection office always solves my problems. However, I wish the giveaways and goodies weren't always scheduled to be given away while I'm away at work or in class. I would appreciate more flexible times for those if possible!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

All the staff members are so nice. My roommates are great. There's not always enough parking. The hot tub doesn't get hot and needs cleaning.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I love living at the connection. There are a few maintenance issues every now and then, but other than that i have no complaints. great apartments and great location.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Overall, decent experience. The apartments are generally nice, but the noise from neighbors both above and on the side is very loud. I usually have issues with the wifi. Maintainence staff is nice.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Love this! It is annoying that we have to do challenges, but worth it in the end. This is especially great because money is involved! This is a easy to use site!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The apartment is nice for a good price. Wifi can be bad at times, but works. Noise levels can be high, specifically in regards to the garbage and people doing yard work out front. Very loud and wakes me up early in the morning and very inconvenient times.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I really enjoy living at the Connections. I have lived here for two years and have fully enjoyed it. The only draw back is they are occasionally a little slow on repairs. The bathroom is large for a college apartment so that makes up for it.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I've loved living here and this is my second year living here! The apartments are high quality, staff is very helpful, maintenance does a great job responding quickly. The amenities are awesome.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I love living here. I would like if maintenance could keep up with keeping trash out of the parking lot though. I think it leaves a bad image for people visiting or driving by.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I have enjoyed my time at the Connections and have renewed my lease twice because of it. It is in a really nice location. The buildings away from the pool are pretty quiet in general and it's in a safe part of town!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Since I've been living here, The Connection has always gone above and beyond on making sure I had any and all question I have answered. Thank you so much!!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The Connection is the best place to live in Lawrence, KS. I usually suggest my friends come here to choose The Connection. Here has the best service.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The Connections Apartments are such an upgrade from the last apartment complex I lived in. The quality of the living quarters is beyond what I thought a college student could afford. The kitchen and bathroom countertops are very eye appealing. I am also very happy with the size of the rooms and walk in closets. I definitely would recommend this complex to others over any other place I have lived so far.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Everyone is friendly and the grounds are kept up very nicely. Our apartment is comfortable and cozy. I always feel safe when I'm coming home at night.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The staff is always friendly and accommodating to the residents needs. They may be a tad bit slow on certain maintenance needs, but overall it's a fun place to live.