My experience here has been well overall. The only thing I can think of is to give more notice if someone is entering the apartment. Last time, we only got a one day notice.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Probably one of the most helpful apartment complexes I have visited thus far. Very informative about the array of ammenities that are provided.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Maintenance works really fast whenever I have a problem. It’s a great community and I like the events and drawings that are hosted! Was a great first apt!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I am very excited to be joining the community next fall. The staff is very kind and friendly. They really reach out to each resident and make sure their needs are heard.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I like the room, they are very specious. Just one think I didn't like is that my room electricity keeps going out every few mints in the morning. Something needs to be done for that.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

While the Connection may be a little more expensive than other places in town, it is well worth it. You get better quality apartments, staff, and amenities. You also have your own bathroom AND walk in closet which is definitely a plus.

The community at the Connection at Lawrence is pretty nice. There are plenty of opportunities to get involved with the residents and meet new people.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I love living here. Next year will be my third year! Highly recommend. Great amenities, location, services, etc. Comes furnished. Staff is friendly.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The apartment is pretty nice. Only drawbacks are heating can be a bit dodgy when it comes to distributing among the rooms and hot water= meh

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Overall The Connection at Lawrence is a great place to live. The staff is always extremely helpful, and maintenence requiests are always completed at a timely manner.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Reasonable price. The apartment itself is alright. What i noticed is that the wall are pretty thin, so expect to hear your neighbor noises. The only good thing about ths place is the location that its at. Walking distance from walmart.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The connections are a great apartment complex to live at, I have very few complaints! The staff in the office is always very nice and helpful.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else in Lawrence. The apartment complex is conveniently located with in walking distance of shopping. The Connection has a pool, gym, basketball court, and volleyball courts, not to mention a game room. So there is always plenty to do here.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Connection has been the best place I have lived! The maintenance staff follows up quickly and the office staff are helpful and accommodating.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I went to tour this place. They were very VERY helpful. They answered questions quickly and nicely. They are easy to email and get a fast response.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

excited to live here. I can tell the facilities are very nice and that it is going to be a great place to live. I hope to live in the best place possible.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Over all the apartment is nice. I've had some frustrations with the office, but they try to accommodate as much as they can. The maintenance staff here is wonderful, which is a nice perk.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

It’s great living here! I do wish the location was closer to KU’s campus but the other amenities and activities they provide for the residents makes up for that ten fold!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Good so far, just hard to get in touch with management. I haven't moved in yet but the apartments seem very nice, I just hope the wifi is better than reviews stated!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I do appreciate being here at the connection and it is nice we’re getting hard wood floors. It’s just frustrating how expensive it is. I have looked and found many places cheaper and you get hard woods and everything included. It would be nice if my apartment could be cheaper. It seems like you guys try and extract extra money from us with the new insurance policy and adding hard woods $15?? Seriously? It’s only 10$ on the bottom floor. I do like it. I just wish you wouldn’t gouge college students

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I am super excited to live here next year! The community looks like they are all respecting of others. The amenities look awesome for college kids!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Love the private bedrooms and bathrooms. The rooms are also reasonably sized are nice. The kitchen is very spacious, as is the living room. The furniture is very nice

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

this is a good complex and I enjoyed living here, when the bus was running. it is really far from campus though, which sucks if you have morning classes. good for post graduates.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The Connections rooms are nice and clean. They have a nice modern look to their apartments. They also have great amenities. I love to use their gym!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Everything has been on so far. Noting bad to say yet. Can’t wait until summer time to go swimming. Wished my room was bigger but it will work for now.