I'm really happy with my decision to live at the connection. Only complaint was that our apartment was extremely dirty upon move-in. It did not seem move-in ready, and we had a maintenance request at least once a week during our first month here. Now that we have our apartment cleaned up we love it!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

It's a great, affordable community to live in, especially for a student. Great amenities and convenience with the shuttle and buses close by. The only problem is spiders. There are too many spiders.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Very clean and helpful people. Great amenities and high quality apartments. The private shuttle to campus is very helpful and lots of parking available.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I like the private bedroom and bathroom. I also like that I am able to live with one of my best friends. I wish there was a heater in the bathroom for the winter months.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

It's far from campus, but an overall great community. I love the walk in closets and the two pools the Connection has, and their workout facilities are very useful as well.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Extremely nice, spacious apartments. The safety at the Connections is unmatched across Lawrence. Maintenance is quick and does a stellar job keeping everything running well.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I enjoy that the apartment came fully furnished. The furniture and appliances are all in good shape. The apartment appeared to not have had a deep clean in between the past tenants moving out and my roommate and I moving in. The process for getting things done maintnece wise has been slow, as has management getting back to us about gift cards promised in reimbursement for the condition of the apartment upon moving in. Overall, I do enjoy living in this community as it is usually quiet, well maintained grounds wise and never seem to have an issue with parking.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Love living here. Management is always super helpful and the apartments are so nice. I've been a resident here for the past couple years and I couldn't imagine living anywhere else in Lawrence.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Maintenance could use a little work. I have tried to put in maintenance requests but they are marked complete when they aren’t complete. Other than that everything has been fine

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Overall fairly good place to live. Maintenance usually comes within the next day to repair everything, staff are good and plenty of amenities.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I have really enjoyed living in the Connection, however, I am very uncomfortable knowing we don't have security any more. I would really appreciate if we could get security back so my residents would be more secure.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

My experience has been really positive overall. Maintenance requests are always addressed in a timely manner, and are done with good quality. The internet is the only thing I have to complain about. It cuts in and out a lot and I get kicked off the internet entirely a lot as well.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The facilities are nice, and spaces are a really good size. Unfortunately there are no ethernet ports in the living room, which means my roommates and I have to run chords along the ground into our rooms if we want to game. Also, the mailboxes are pretty far away from some buildings like the one I live in. However, the staff is really nice, there are really responsive maintenance, and the pool and work out center are cool.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The staff have been extremely nice. Move in was extremely easy, and I have not had a problem with anything yet. It is also a very convenient location.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

It's been pretty great living here so far, there's always something to do! There are a ton of community events that happen at the Clubhouse that are always fun to go ti!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Nice staff, great place to live and a really nice pool area. I love having a private bathroom and the office staff is very responsive to questions and concerns

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I've been here since April I'm not a student, and I would have to say the for the most part The Connections is a pretty laid back community. The complex is clean and quiet for the most part except those occasionals late nite student groups coming home from a night of unwinding.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Great experience so far, New and updated kitchen, bathroom is nice, I can always find a parking spot and whenever I need to study I go to the study room here!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Has slightly been loud on weekends at night, but parking is often easy to find and close. The apartment was clean at move in and all appliances were in good condition and clean.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Love living here! There’s always a weekly treat to be had in the clubhouse and the residents are nice and friendly. Noise is not an issue and the fitness center is everything one needs to get a quick workout in between study sessions

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I love living here. It’s such a chill place to be and I feel safe. I never have to worry about anything because maintenance is always available. I enjoy it

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I really enjoy living at the connection. The only issues I have encountered are limited internet access, which is more so a reflection of Midco than it is of the apartment complex. All in all it is a nice place to live with many amenities and benefits.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Our apartment is very nice could of used a little fix up before coming in. Its nicely located and the people seem alright. Could use a little more work on having a clean place before moving in but everything else is nice right now.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The staff are friendly, the events are fun, the residents are nice, and the amenities are unbeatable. Other than being nit picky about my move-in experience, would definitely recommend The Connection!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Personally, these apartments are fantastic. There are very clean, and functional. I love the location because I go to JCCC, so it works out perfectly for me. Having the pool, tanning bed, gym and study areas are amazing.