great place to live. amenities are great, the staff is helpful, fair prices for the quality of rooms and living area you are given. definitely would recommend to live here

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Comfortable, affordable and well equipped community. Spacious rooms, common areas and walk-in closets- added attractions The staff are quite friendly.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

NICE so far! The staff and management seem to be much more responsible than many other complexes I've been at or heard about and that is a huge plus

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The parking and location are great; there are always plenty of spaces available and there are plenty of stores and restaurants nearby. Staff are helpful and quick to respond to emails. For a college student, this is a great complex for such a low price compared to other options in Lawrence.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I love living here. The community is great and the other students are wonderful. The bus is nice but sometimes breaks down. Covered parking is a nice bonus

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The facility is great and even after going home for Christmas break, nothing had changed and it still felt like home! I plan on using the amenities much more often this semester and am very excited they're offered.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The Connections is by far the best apartment complex near KU campus. It has a pool, workout facility, and amazing living spaces. I love living here and I've met so many people.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

great and affordable place to live with awesome ammenities for everyone! There is always someone available to help with anything (maintence, office, etc.)! would recommend it to anyone

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The property is kept in good condition, and I have had no problems. I love the looks of the furniture and appliances in the kitchen, and they were very helpful during the leasing process.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

They made the leasing process very easy. They were very helpful and I love the finishes in the apartment. The furniture is so nice and modern which is a big plus.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

overall great experience with no complaints. Amenities are great and the set up in each room is comfortable and modern. the pool table in the rec room is not level....

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Nice apartment. The best services is Lawrence. It is close to all the stores we need for the life. When I have problem, the office is always helpful.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

really love the staff and apartment complex! complex is always clean and I feel safe there. the staff is always nice and helpful and always there for help

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I love the amenities that go into this apartment complex. The staff is generally nice, and I enjoy how they decorate the from office. It looks inviting and clean.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Stayed over a couple nights at my friends apartment and it is wonderful! Very nice layout...I really enjoy the walk-in closet and the personal bathroom that each bedroom has.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

So far great! Only just finalized on my lease but will update after my move in date in January!! Loved how prompt the connection staff was with getting in touch with me and keeping me updated on my lease status!!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Great staff to have. They are always nice and the office is welcoming to anyone coming by. They have great amenities for residents such as the gym and tanning bed.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

So far it’s good. I’ll be picking up my keys on Friday and to meet my roommates that day. Hopefully everything goes well! The hot tub however didn’t look warm the day I came in because it was freezing out. Thought there would be some steam coming off it since it’s a hot tub ya know.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Love the connections at Lawrence. Love the gym and how convenient it is because it is just a walk away from my apartment. It also has really great amenities!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Living at the Connection has been amazing! It’s so clean and has great amenities. My roommates and i loves that the apartment came fully furnished with awesome closets. Personally, i have also loved the different activities held throughout the week to bring the community closer, such as food on Wednesdays!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I really like it here. The noise is getting pretty bad, but the internet is much improved thank you. I appreciate how friendly the staff is and how everyone is willing to assist us each day. Thank you for being a great place to live

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

In general, I have enjoyed being a resident at the Connections. The maintenance is super helpful and the staff is very friendly. The only issue I have had is that the gates are open and closed at random times.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I like how the main office greeted us at the beginning. The tour was good but it would have been better if a 4X4 room was given for us to tour.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Nice place everyone is nice haven’t explored the amenities yet. My room is fairly big and love having my very own bathroom. The walk in closet is big

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I have not lived in the apartments yet but all my friends that live there say it is a good place to live. I like the idea of the gym that I could use.