Great transition from living on campus to living off campus! I had a good experience here and only ever had trouble with the washer and dryer.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I love the pool and the clubhouse! All of the things Connection offers its residents are awesome, like the bingo nights, instagram and facebook contests!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Apartments are all super nice and modern. It’s a big plus being able to have separate bathrooms and showers as well as a walk-in closet in all the apartments.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Living at the Connections has been a great experience. The only reason why I am leaving this next year is because my new roommate wanted to live closer to campus. I love how clean the community is. I feel safe and there are so many great amenities and activities for the residents.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I am super excited to move into the Connections in August. I am sure the Connections staff will make it a breeze. So far, the staff has been helpful in providing answers to questions I have.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I'm so excited to live at The Connections this year! The staff has been so helpful in answering any questions and the roommate match was perfect!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Very helpful with any questions. Every one is also very nice! Haven't moved in just yet, but I'm excited to! I have a lot of friends who LOVE it here!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I have had an awesome experience thus far in joining the connections community, it was easy and I felt welcome the entire time, I’m super excited to move in on August 15th to my new home!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I feel this is a great place to live while attending the University of Kansas. The amenities are great for the price and we got new Hard Wood Floors!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The staff is very kind and helpful. The apartments are clean and the outside of the apartment is clean as well. Lots of amenities. Feel at home here.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Living at the Connections was a great experience. The summer is a great time to just hang and chill with tons of people at the pool, basketball courts, or the clubhouse. The rooms and living area are very spacious and taken care of pretty well. The modern touch isn't over the top while still feeling homey. If the rent is near your price range I highly recommend signing.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

A nice apartment complex, rooms are nice, the pool is nice as well. It’s close to a lot of things like Walmart and bed bath and beyond. A lot of nice people as well.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The apt is pretty spacious, and I love having my own bathroom instead of having to share one. The connection puts on a lot of events for their residents, and I really enjoy going to them expecially the food ones.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Love the amenities that are provided at the Connections! I love they’re wild card Wednesday’s. They have cool contests where you can get free stuff.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Great community to be around, and they have such an amazing pool! Lots of fun to be at. The best part about living here is definitely the pool!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

I don't live there yet but my experience with the people in the office are very helpful and patient with all question or concerns about my upcoming year as a resident.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

The maintenance team is always quick to answer any maintenance request you put in and the staff has always been there when to help with any questions or concerns.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

So far, it's been fantastic! I love the people I've worked with and I really think I'm going to enjoy my time here. My roommate has been super nice and I'm really looking forward to living at The Connection.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

So far my experience at the connections has been great. The staff is very helpful and accommodating. The rooms are also very nice and i have loved it.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

It’s pretty rad here. The pool party was dope and I like being able to have my own freedom. I am gonna miss this place when I sublease but definitely a great experience

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

This is one if the best appartment communities I have lived in! The previous appartment I lived in was slow with maintenance amd up keep while the people here are very efficient!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Very nice staff, great amenities, and great apartment layouts. The only thing that could use some improvement is maintenance. You have to submit multiple work orders and hound them for the same problem like a leaky ceiling if you expect it to get fixed.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Overall it’s a nice place to live. Mantinence is quick to fix things and they always hold fun events for the residents to participate in. I have had a good experience.

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

From the moment I stepped into the complex, I felt it in my gut that The Connection was going to be the one. My roommate and I had been touring apartments all day and not a single other time had I felt like that about a complex. I feel even more in love after seeing the apartments and we signed our lease ASAP! We are both so excited to live at The Connection in the coming semester!

Reply from Connection at Lawrence

Living here is great. There are awesome people and staff to go with amazing amenities and community perks. I would highly recommend the connection to anyone I know.