Connection at Oxford
4.04 stars1,219 Reviews

1,219 Reviews

1,219 Reviews

The new management is not good. The gates never work, the guest passes are the worst thought out idea ever, I have asked for my phone number to be fixed multiple times for the gate so guests can get in using my number and it still doesn't work. The college students who work in the office are very nice though!! This has nothing to do with them!! I know they have no control over this lol
Its the cheapest in the city with max facilities. So far so good. The rooms and the apartments are so spacious. We have gym, computer facilities, internet access, air conditioning, fully furnished, washer, dryer, kitchen equipment - everything!
The only negatives are that we cannot use the amenities while we are still paying for them and the noise levels which can’t really be controlled.
The front desk people have all be absolutely outstanding and helpful at all times and I have not had any issues in that regard, The reason it is not 5 stars is primarily because of the internet failing me multiple times a week during online classes and because our patio is unfinished
I've been a residence of The Connection Student Housing since June of 2020. The staff has consistently shown excellent service from the leasing office to the maintenance crew.
I had a pretty good experience here at the Connection since I have lived here for almost two years. The maintenance people are always quick and resourceful in repairing anything from my apartment.
Very slow internet connection. Maintenance requests don't always get done. However, it's affordable, quiet, water included and have the essentials.
The apartment complex is relatively nice and quiet. However, maintenance has been very helpful. I had water damage on the patio ceiling and it took them 2 years to get to it
it’s pretty chill , i like living here because everybody minds their business i never run into any trouble and i also love how loud music is embraced over there & there not all stuck up!!
The people in the office are awesome, they made sure that the amenities that I needed were their! The entire office staff is so welcoming and friendly!