Utilities could be better but spacious living space and nice closet. The living room could be brighter. I like that there’s a bus and parking is free.

Good location with an affordable price. Good buildings with a good amount of green space around the buildings. Amenities not always accessible but usually are pretty clean.

Super pleased about the people working at the connection, they are super sweet and understanding. I would recommend the connection to anyone looking for a place

Great place to live! So close to my school and amenities are awesome! Staff is friendly too and always willing to help with issues. Hate I’m graduating!

It’s good. It’s a great value and my roommates are great. I’m not sure what these points do but it’s better than living on campus so yeet. Thank you.

I love the Connection because of the friendly atmosphere and the staff are very helpful! I enjoy the free printing and catching the bus to school each day as well!

The Connection has a great staff with great amenities. The maintenance requests are always completed in a timely manor and the maintenance staff are always very friendly. It is such a nice place to live.

Friendly staff, and speedy maintenance! The Connection at Oxford has been awesome for me and my roommates and we’ve even signed to live here again!

I love the atmosphere and I love the privacy of the apartments. The walls aren't too thin, but you definitely can hear your neighbors. But, that's with any apartment

Me and my friends live here and we love it. The hot tub and pool are our favorite. At first we had a lot to be fixed in the apartment but the workers in the office and maintenance were so helpful in getting things done. Overall great experience.

Fast easy and simple process, they matched me up with my friends with no problem. The specials they had to offer where amazing. I can’t wait to move into my new apartment complex.

I love living here, management always works with you and it’s the residents who cause most of the issues that arise. Maintenance is always on top of things and honestly, this is the best area I’ve lived in.

It’s been a nice experience. The staffs have been great nice and helpful and on top of that the amenities are amazing. There’s a pool and a hot tub.

The place I currently live is nice, however very annoying. I feel like living at The Connection is going to be a much better experience. I have heard nothing but good reviews from it.

The connection could be better but it’s not horrible. Like the furniture could be A LOT better but at least you get a free living room tv right

It’s okay for the most part. My biggest complaint would be that, at night, certain areas are not well-lit, especially at the building I reside.

I love it here. The connections has done there best to ensure that I am settled and comfortable in my unit. The team of maintenance ha really

Often times difficult to work with, hoping for a better experience the longer I stay. The workers shouldn’t be completing against residents to get the $25 reward for having the most points each month.. ESPECIALLY considering they work for the apartment complex.

I’ve lived here for three years and its been fine. There are a lot of things that could be better such as maintenance and the staff. Overall my experience has been good.

The staff is friendly and very professional. The apartments are in very good condition and I’ve never had a problem with any roommates so they match people up pretty good

This apartment complex is much older compared to others, but is still nice and their amenities were well taken care of and nice. It is your basic college apartment.

I love living in the connection, it’s clean, feels safe, the staff is amazing ! Not a lot of noise , rent is a reasonable price , and the office is always doing something for the residence ! Great place to call home !

I love my apartment. Once I moved in, I was able to retrieve a room that was currently in process of renovating. However, it’s very peaceful on my side and has been the best experience in Oxford.

Great price and great environment. Amazing incentives. Friendly staff. I can’t think of a better place to stay. 10/10 would recommend to a friend.

This apartment is great. I’ve really enjoyed the comfort. The bathrooms are clean. The maintenance people come the same day. I love my roommates.