My daughter and I have really enjoyed living at the Connection. We enjoy the safe, up beat environment. The staff are all so nice and helpful when I have questions or requests.

I love the Connection apartments!! The staff is absolutely fabulous! Maintenance is always fast and efficient as well! I’ve lived here for the past year and a half.

I will start off by saying the staff here is amazing and the community itself is very inviting.I also love how close it is to campus and how great maintenance is.

This place has become one of the best places to live in oxford. the staff is very friendly and while the apartments are a little older they are pretty well kept.

The location is not bad for students and the value if you rent it isn't shabby either. It is about five minutes from campus and it even has a bus running back and forth from the office.

The apartment itself had many issues. The ac would break every few weeks regularly and lights and outlets were disfunctional. However overall decent experience

Pretty Decent. It's just normal. People who live above me make a good bit of noise. Everyone seems pretty nice. Nice and peaceful. Everyone keeps to themselves

Living here has had its ups and downs. One of the positives is the office has very good customer service and always helpful. The only negative is I always have problems with my packages.

Really good experience. No problema at all! I would really advice my friends to come to The Connection. Apartments are good. Common area is also good.

My experience here has been nothing short of amazing. Everyone here is just great to the point of where it’s like family. I could not have chosen a better place to stay.

Minus some of the noise the apartment complex is great . Would reccomend to anyone . Great amenities and very comfortable home feeling . Stay here !

It’s an okay place to stay . It needs to be remodeled . Management is great though but the apartments could be better . I would recommend staying here !

The apartment is nice. The people around here are nice and helpful. I’ve been here for over a year. I resigned to stay another because I felt like no place is better.

The staff is wonderful and if we ever had an issue it was fixed! The pool and gym are wonderful also. I love our gates so only certain people can get in.

Everything at the connection has been pretty good except sometimes I have these little brownish looking bugs in my bathroom but I assume it's because I'm on the first floor. I also just got 2 new roommates so I'm adjusting.

I have loved at The Connection for a year and a half now, and it has actually been a very pleasant place to live. The staff are very friendly, the maintenance crew is normally time efficient in dealing with any problems, and the grounds are kept very clean and maintained, as well. Would definitely recommend. One of the cheaper places, but it does not feel that way.

I love it here. The apartment is nice. The neighborhood is relatively quiet. The office staff is really helpful. Maintenance doesn’t take long to get to you.

My experience here has been remarkable. I’ve enjoyed my time here. The front office has always helped me when I’ve needed it. Would recommend this apartment complex to anyone.

I don’t really like living here. The only thing i like is the other people that live here and their dogs. The people in the office are not very helpful

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Living here thus far has been pretty good so far. Maintenance usually respond to any problem i have with-in a day. The noise level is perfect and the community is good.

The connections gives a great home feeling experience. The leasing crew and mangers and very nice and cool. They work with you and more like family. I love it here, wouldn’t trade it for anything else.

It nice here. I have been here for two years. The staff that we have here in great. They have the cheapest rate here when it come to rent here in Oxford.

Great place to live, parking doesn’t get too crowded at all even during game days. Management is the best and the CA’s are good too. Maintenance is great. Would recommend living here.

Great place to call home!! Location is perfect, affordable with a amazing staff! Would highly recommend to everyone that is looking for that home away from home!

It has been a very nice place to live in with great maintenance service. Any issues that are head are dealt with swiftly by the staff. The area is always clean