Signing my lease and communicating with the connection has been extremely easy and a good experience so far. I can’t wait to move in August 17th.

Having a great time so far! The C.A.'s are incredibly kind and the residents are helpful. The apartment complex is close to the schools campus, and there are shuttles to take one to and from school.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I’m excited to live at the Connection this semester. I have been there as a visitor and I’ve enjoyed being there, it is always quiet and peaceful. Also, I appreciate all the amenities that are provided!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Living here for the past year has been a great experience! The community along with everyone living here was exceptional. And the apartments/amenities themselves were very nice.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The connections was the first apartments I looked at when deciding where I want to live at. I am moving in with 3 other guys who are also on the ole miss baseball team.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I lived here this past year and my experience was very good!! The office and staff are always trying their hardest for you. I would recommend living here.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I visited connections to start my lease from august 2018 and i felt the staff is really friendly. They took care of all the doubts and questions i had.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

It is really nice it has all the things in the apartment complex that people would need. Has a nice pool area and a decent gym size for people to work out in.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

It’s been great staying for the past 2 years. The best part about living at The Connection is the type of environment that your surrounded by.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The entire process getting an apartment with the Connection has been amazing. It’s a lovely community. The office staff is very welcoming. I highly recommend it

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Everyone who was involved in helping me sign my lease was so nice. The neighborhood is very pretty and home welcoming. I can not wait to live in the nice apartments in the fall.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

This facility is very nice and kept up. The workers are very nice and will try to help you with whatever you need. It is a very nice environment for a college student.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I just signed my lease with The Connection a few weeks ago, and immediately fell in love! From the friendly staff, to the amazing amenities, what’s not to love?

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I love living at The Connection at Oxford! The apartments are so nice and the staff is even better! I truly feel like my apartment is a home away from home! 10/10 would recommend!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The Connection at Oxford is a great place, the location is serene and the amenities are nice. You can hang out with your friends at the pool and grill some hotdogs and patties.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I feel like the connection is a great and affordable place to live. We have a nice pool and they have fixed the hot tub which is a huge plus. Maintenance is very helpful and usually comes in a timely manner.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Although I have not lived here yet I have been to the apartment complex to visit a friend who lives here many times and the complex is very well kept and very quiet. I also love the layout of the apartments.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

No problems during my time here. Maintenance comes fairly quickly once a request is submitted. Friendly staff. Heard some people had problems with move-in issues but I didn’t. Overall can’t complain.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I really enjoy the connection. Office workers are always courteous & happy to assist you. I would highly recommend anyone to stay here. The rates are reasonable & excellent for any college student.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I feel like my experience with you guys at the connection wa a great . And I can’t wait to move in on August 17th. Everything is nice there especially the inside of the apartments . And the people who helped me find what I wanted were great

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Living here has been affordable with the great rates. I have only had issues with certain things inside apartment but was eventually fixed. I have suggested others to stay here.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

This community is one that is very great. I have never felt more welcome than when I am at my very own home. I feel as if living here will be the best experience of my life.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The staff here is really friendly. They answer any questions you may have thoroughly and give insight from personal experiences. The environment is calm & inviting which makes you feel right at home.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

This place has been amazing for me since I moved in. Love the staff and the people! Management is fast and efficient at helping me.apartments are in great condition as long as you help take care of them. Love it.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Here at the connection they are nice people and honest people who are fast with repairing stuff that needs to be done they also have a monthly calendar where they provide us with food or have a little party with us