These apartment are ok, there's always something wrong but what can I expect. I'm glad the gym is a lot better now and I can actually go to our gym.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

So far the apartment complex is really nice! The employees are super helpful! They made my move so much easier! The first day I had several issues but they helped me get everything squared away! Really nice community as well!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

You're doing just fine. This is my first apartment and it's a really good start! I've had tiny issues with maintenance but they were fixed! They were also handled quickly and professionally. I really love that The Connection employees take time to give us food because being in college is not easy and having meals that we don't have to worry about it nice. I renewed my lease because I couldn't see myself living anywhere else next year!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Great place to live. The staff members are very helpful, especially the maintance guys. I have had very little issue with The Connection, and they were not able to be addressed by staff.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The amenities are super awesome and the apartments/rooms are More afforadable than most yet nice, if not nicer than other apartments I toured in the area.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The whole experience at the Connection has been great. The staff are very friendly and always helpful. The community is easy to get along with. I have loved my time at the Connection.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

No longer home away from home, it is just home to me now! Live at The Connection, work at The Connection, love The Connection! Wouldn't be anywhere else.

Great. I love the people & the community. I like how the facility is set up. I enjoy sitting by the pool & going to the work out room to work out.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I'll be moving in this coming fall and I'm very exited. Everyone is friendly and are already making me feel at home. I can't wait to move in.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The complex is very quiet and clean. Before I moved to the connection I used to drive by it on my way to The Domain. I'm really looking forward to getting more rewards.

My overall experience was great when I visited. Everyone is so friendly. The connection is so pretty and clean. Unlike the apartment I stay in now.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I enjoy getting emails saying that rewards are available. These excite me and make me at least check the site to see what is available to me.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I love staying at the connection! I love the pool area & the rent is very reasonable! I am renewing for another year! I really enjoy living here

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Great affordable student housing. They give the option of adding premium features to your room and placing you the near the pool. As well as the option for coed living.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I like living here. The pool and atmosphere is nice and the apartments are a nice size. The only thing that needs work is maintenance requests

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I do not live at the connection yet. But from what I've seen from visiting a friend, it is very nice and well taken care of. I can not wait to live there and make it my own. I'm very excited to live at the connection and have it be my very first apartment.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Its going great. Love thebbenefits and rewards of this place. Nice and welcoming for newcomers. Cozy ang homily atmosphere. I cant wait to move it next semester.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

It seems like it will be a great apartment community. During the tour I felt welcomed and comfortable already. There seem to be lots of amenities suited to a student's needs so it feels like care was put into designing the place.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

It Is a super nice community the staff is amazing and they deserve the best so everyone should treat them amazingly I love my hard woods floors and the pool

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I am very impressed with the Connection. The facilities are very well kept, and there are many advantages to living there. My favorite aspect is the pool.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Love the tour, made me feel welcomed. Facilities were nice and clean. Really loved the gym and pool area. Can't wait to stay here next semester.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The connection at oxford was so great in helping find the apartment we wanted. They were very amenable when it came to getting all the amenities we wanted!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

It looks like a fairly good apartment complex, I have heard that cleanliness is an issue at move-in but I have friends who live here who said it was no problem.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I have toured and stayed here (with friends) many times in the past. The community and staff are amazing and I can't wait to be here next semester.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Absolutely love it. Great place. Took a tour and loved everything about it. The rooms have so much space. Way more than the place I stay now. I can not wait to move in!!