I like everything about the community so far. I've meet some people who have become friends and everything seems like a cozy little home. So far I've enjoyed the whole experience

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The connection has been decent. The staff usually handles issues in a timely manne; however, communication between the staff and the residents is lacking at times.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

This community is a nice community for a reasonable price I'm glad that I chose here because it's feels with good vibes and positive attitudes .

Reply from Connection at Oxford

So far, I can’t complain about my stay here. Maintenance has done an excellent job at responding to requests. I did request for hardwood floors and unfortunately learned that there were none available, but overall, I’ve had no problems.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

my apartment is okay, there's been a few things I Noticed that were broken or not working, but maintenance was quick to get them fixed. The hot Tub hasn't been in use since I moved in & that sucks.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Love the atmosphere of the apartments a long with the size and amenities. I love the customer service, whenever I put in a work order, they always get it done fast!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Pleased with how large the space is for four people! Maintance has been really good about fixing everything eventually. Only complaint would be that the place was quite trashed and broken when we arrived.

Very great. I've been living here for a year now and I love it. I really enjoy going to the game room & working out with some of my friends.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

This place is great and has been really neat for my needs. Everytime I have an issue, the staff is very helpful. The complex also looks very good.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The apartments are great. It is a pleasant and fairly quiet community to live in. The rooms are decent and the people that live here are down to earth. However there are a few things that could be better such as have the apartments move-in ready, which mine was not. But other than that it's a great place!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Great environment because the big complex and great pool and gym areas, overal the connection apartments are great I'm glad I choose this complex

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The connections is a great place to live! The staffs are friendly too! If you do not have problem living a little away from the campus, this is it!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The connection has done its very best in delivering a wonderful experience while staying here. If anything does go wrong they spend their time to make sure everything is resolved

Reply from Connection at Oxford

a lot of matinence problems has still not been addressed, but the staff is still amazing, professional, and extremely kind! Another issue is upon moving in I feel like i recieved little information and had to figure out some things on my own.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I love all the amenities and the bus! I love the apartment and the complex. My neighbor does sometimes smoke in the stairwell and stink it up, but other than that it's really nice!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

This is great site I love it so far I like how points are so easy to get and the amount of rewards you receive are u like any other site I've ever been on

Reply from Connection at Oxford

So far, so good, but just moved in. Hallways not the cleanest. Wish there would have been elevators for move in. Dining room lights not working when we moved in.

This place is the best! Really fast responses to questions and helpful staff. Property is beautiful and could not be any better in my honest opinion.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Great community. Gorgeous property. Absolutely. Beautiful kitchen appliances and kitchen cabinets. Staff in office could be nicer. Hardwood floor is a little too scratched.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I love it for the most part. My only prob is that our fridge is broken right now but I'm sure it won't be broken for long! The maintenance actually seems to care about the residence unlike some apartments. I love it!!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Everything is really nice and organized. Move in day ran smooth with no complications. All the amenities are fantastic. I also was placed with the perfect roommates I could ask for.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The community here is pretty good, there are still a few things I have questions about but overall everything is good. My main concern was my roomnnot being clean and sanitized to my satisfaction but it was.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Very good !! in love with the view I had and the apartments look excellent nice swimming pool and volleyball court love playing in the sand great workout place and computers room for school or job work very good

I have really enjoyed the Connection so far, being less than a mile from campus is really awesome. I also really like all of the amenities that come with staying here.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Everyone is so helpful and they made our move in easy. The staff was always quick to fix any problem we was having in getting our paperwork done.