When I first moved in... my unit had a bunch of issues, but the office made sure that maintenance came and fixed the issues right away. The apartment isn't great but it's good enough and the community is great!

I really enjoy living at the Connection and I would recommend it to my friends. The pool and sand volleyball court are good places to spend time with your friends and enjoy your weekends. The fitness center has most of what you need to lift.

Price is good and maintenance will fix things in a reasonable amount of time usually. My neighbors are quiet and parking is good. However, when I moved into my apartment was disgusting. After I SCRUBBED the floors they were a completely different color. My bathroom was full of hair and leftover building supplies like dried caulk. My kitchen was not clean at all. The AC is also very inefficient so be prepared to pay a high utility bill.

The apartment is nicely done. They're could have been improvements like cleaner bathrooms. Three furniture could have been updated. Sofas are old. The mattress could be changed. The dressers should be fixed. Carpets should be cleaned properly to get rid of the smell.

Living at the connection as been a great experience for me the past year and few months. The staff is great and the maintenance is always timely completing any requests.

I truly enjoy the community! I also enjoy the many get togethers the office holds. The price is great and the amenities are good for college students that need places to study or print.

This is a great neighborhood in a great location! I can get to campus in 10 minutes with the bus, so I have saved a lot of money by not buying a parking pass. Also, the area is pretty well taken care of as I see the maintenance staff quite often. My only complaints would have to be the internet dropping out every now and then, and the dim lighting inside. The gym is great and the pool is a fun place to chill. Also the club house at the leasing office is a great place to study.

Very good staff and place to live! I would recommend this to my friends. The location, the facilities, and the space is amazing especially for the price!

My experience at the connection has been smooth sailing since day one. I live with three other roommates, and I still feel like we have plenty of room. Everyone here is really friendly and inviting and the price is unbeatable. I truly feel like I'm at home here and I wouldn't want to be living anywhere else! The management team is amazing and very quick to tend to our needs. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to live.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

it’s really nice and spacious and has just enough rooms for the dogs. i would say the kitchen could’ve been a lot bigger and the closets. the furniture is so low to the ground

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I've lived here for over a year and have had no problems! The community assistants are always helpful. Sometimes the managers can take time to get back to you, but the assistants always make sure the managers stay on top of it.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

So far maintenance has been responsive, management has been helpful, and the area has been quiet. Parking is great! Only flaw is that it could be cleaner inside the apartment upon move-in.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I’ve had a pretty good experience. Only downfall was I was given a roommate without being notified and I was terrified when I came home one night to lights on in my apartment. Other then that one experience living at the connection has been pretty good

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I love it here and the people or so helpful. Maintenance is really fast. So glad I moved here. I loook forward to signing my list next year and recommending friends

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Great times 9/10. Left off one rating because the pool isn’t good plated instead of concrete like I’ve requested over the years I’ve spent here. Am i supposed To live like a peasant? I think not.

I really was excited about living her! When I first moved in it was dirty and needed to be deep cleaned. It had a weird smell like a pet had been living there. However now that I had to clean the apartment myself and get the pet smell out everything has been great. They always come right away for a maintenance request and always answer my questions. They are very nice and my apartment is very spacious.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

My experience has been great! I recommend the Connection to alot of people! It's a great place to live! I look forward to being here for awhile! The staff is great 😘

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I love the Connection At Oxford Because of the environment. I've been here for three years and it feels like home. The amenities are great too!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The Connection staff is always lending a helping hand whether I need printing, maintenance, or checking on my monthly payments. I enjoy staying at The Connection. I went to the pool when school first started back for the first time while staying here since last August, and it was a lot of fun! Thank y’all for all y’all do.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

It is great. The people here are amazing. I would not want to love any where else. The pool is nice and the gym. The apartment are amazing n relaxing.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Living at the Connection so far has been a great experience. The maintenance has been especially exceptional. The staff is very nice and are there for any questions we have.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

My place is great, but outside is where my parents were concerned with. It was kind of messy outside of my unit, my privacy lock didn't work when I moved in and it still doesn't (yes, i filled out a maintenance request). The lights by the stairs aren't the brightest, so that's not ideal for a girl living by herself.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

There have been a lot of hiccups in the last few weeks. AC kicks off a lot and the apartment gets extremely stuffy. Dishwasher has had to be fixed multiple times. Bed bugs in one of the rooms.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

It has been great living here the last 2 years. The staff does a good job of answering any questions, and the maintenance team responds to issues in a timely manner.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The rent is acceptable and it’s really nice to be here. This place has gym and pool for your to use. The faculty here are friendly so the future residents will love it.