It is really good. Not ever a complaint whenever you put in a request they always get to it that day or the next morning. Always greeting people good when you go into the office.

The staff are very friendly and very willing to listen and help out. The gym area and pool are very nice as well! The staff are also very quick to listen to any input or issue

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The apartments are great! The staff is so helpful, and everything is always clean. The pool and the gym are really nice! The study rooms are also awesome.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I love my roommates and my apartment! Every maintenance request I’ve put in has been resolved in a day. They were so helpful and went the extra mile.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Service is pretty decent. Maintain everything on yalls end is not terrible either WiFi is the only reason my rating is so low. It’s very bad

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Living here was not too bad, they had some good ammenities and were very friendly when it came to pets. The staff and maintenace workers were very friendly

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Love it. The office staff is always nice, and the maintenance crew is always ready to help with anything they can. Plus, all of the residents are respectful to the space and privacy of each other.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I’ve had a phenomenal experience at The Connection. The front office has been good about helping residents. They always have good things going on.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Great ! Been a joy to live here . No problems really from any. Quiet mostly would recommend to anyone . Office staff are nice and it’s a nice area.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I have been living here for 3 years and I must say it’s been a ride. Especially when summer time when the community is most active. It not much I would say I could change about this place!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

As a resident here, I have had a lovely experience. Any issues I have had have been so small and just little things here and there. The staff us extremely curteous and genuinely wants to help in any way possible. I would reccomend this place for prices and the service.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Living here has been great thus far. I have little to no complaints. Community is very welcoming . Maintenance comes as soon as a request is sent in .

Reply from Connection at Oxford

It’s been lovely living here. All the amenities are great and the neighbors aren’t too loud. The perks constantly offered are a plus. They really try to make it a community here.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

It’s been cool. The staff is sassy. ESP. The maintenance men. But they places are nice. Just wish we got new furniture too but it’s cute and small.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The apartments are really nice and the amenities are sufficient and the staff in the office are very nice and very helpful. I love the environment!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The apartment is very nice and clean. Everything within the apartment is well-organized and I thoroughly enjoy the comfort level and quietness of my apartment. The community is very safe, clean, and looks splendid.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Management is great, office staff is great. The individual CA’s are great. The new CA’s are great. I really need to just make the word count

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I absolutely love The Connection! I am thankful for all the amenities hit provides: free printing, bus rides to Ole Miss, swimming pool, gym, and the staff is so friendly and very helpful!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

It’s great. Wish my roommate was a little quieter though. I’ve only been here for about a month but i love how i have access too everything!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Good place for the price. Staff is friendly including the maintenance staff. Usually quiet minus the few expected social gatherings that are bound to happen in a college town; it is rare though.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

It’d been interesting n fun to say the least! The gym is nice and I can’t wsit to start using the pool soon when it gets warmer. Really happy about the gates as well

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The Connection has everything I need! When it's warm, the pool is a nice place to hang out. The gym is nice too! Also love when they give us food as a community, which gives us a chance to interact!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

My resident experience with staying at The Connection, didn’t start out to well. Over time it got better with the help of mantience and other staff my stay has improved. I like all the game nights and other things the staff do monthly to help the residents. I appreciate that I can come in the off and get a free scantron if needed. Overall, I have enjoyed my time here at the Connection.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I have found to love the Connection. They are very good with communication and getting things done. This apartment place is a very good place to stay if you are living on a budget and want to still have something nice. I love it.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

When I first moved in, I had some trouble with work orders. However, things have gotten so much better and I am so pleased with my stay! I resigned for next year!