Great place to live at and the staff at connections is very welcoming and nice. My three bedroom apartment was clean, spacious and welcoming.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

It was been everything that I have expected here at the connection and I told recommend the faculty to all my friends if they needed a place to stay.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The connections is a beautiful place to live with lots of advantages & seems to be a great community to live in & even to visit if your not a student!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Living at Connection has been a positive experience. Has had some issues with maintenance but it was resolved eventually. I am referring friends to stay.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I enjoy living here for the most part. I only have one issue with living here. The music by the pool is too loud. I can hear it loud and clear inside my apartment. everything else is great

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I really enjoy the apartment, I love the closet and how much room I have in it! I love the room and I love how much room I have in my apartment

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The connection is great, good people at the front desk to help, nice things to do with in the connection such as the pool and basketball court

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Pretty alright place to live. Best price for what your getting. Management is pretty alright too I guess. I don't really know, I don't work there or anything like that.

Generally good service overall, the apartment grounds are kept tidy and trimmed very often, the mechanical and electrical staff are very nice and helpful. I've enjoyed my time here at the Connection so far.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

All of the staff was super helpful in the leasing process. Awesome clubhouse and rooms. Overall, the best experience in apartment hunting in the area.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Management really does try their hardest to make you happy but the places just need updating. Good for the price though compared to other places in Oxford.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The connection makes it happen for their residents. The only con I have about this apartment complex is that it is very filthy and needs to be renovated

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I really like living In this community and I love my roommates, but the office staff could be a lot friendlier when a resident has an issue about something.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

They’re great it fun knowing they we have great time together. The people here are not hard to deal with. Everyone understand each other s9 there’s no fuss about anything. We speak to each other everyday when we me, but my experience here it been good overall I made a great decision living here and I wouldn’t think about living nowhere else.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The maintenance staff is very nice and efficient and always willing to help. The place is clean and friendly and there is always a staff member ready to help in the office.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I like the Connection a lot but the maintenance is really slow unless you call the front office. If you just place the order online then someone prints it off and never gets around to it.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

amazing. made my college experience more than i could ever ask for. the connections help me make friends and engage even more within my community

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Not a great complex, I’ve been thinking of moving. I feel Like I‎t should be nicer for how much we have to pay every month. I’d also appreciate if someone cleaned more often

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I have always been treated great at the connection. Everyone has been extremely helpful. The staff has always been great and any matienence request have always been handled within a timely manner.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

If you're looking for a new home in oxford look no further. Here at the connections the staff treats you like family and is always there to help you.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Cannot wait to live here in the fall. I love the location and the setup of the apartments and all of the amenities included. My favorite part is the apartments have study rooms.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

My experience has been wonderful here. The staff is so nice and helpful. The place is so well kept on the outside and everyone for works for the connection is so mindful and willing to help the people who live here. One thing that has come up recently though is the gym. A lot of equpiment is outdated or always broken (like the treadmills). Besides that, everything is beyond wonderful and this is a very blessed community.

It has been been my pleasure to live here. What I like about living here is the environment & the fact that they have a computer room and work out area.

The staff are very friendly. They try to handle any situation fast and accurate. It’s akways nice and clean around the complex. Friendly neighbors as well.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I am extremely excited to begin my next step of life at the Connection in Oxford! I hear it's great, and I'm incredibly blessed to start anew with my best friends.