Good management. Even though we had a rough start with keys not working. They helped and fixed the confusion. Prices are good. Units need little bit of work.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

It’s a good apartment. A lot of mold in our apartment and on the door on the balcony. Light bill gets pretty high when we don’t have anything on as well.

I really loved living here for during my first year attending The university of Mississippi! I like the amenities and Maintenance is fast and friendly as well!

Love the connection! Just resigned my lease to live here next year! They have super friendly and helpful staff! They are pet friendly and have a great dog park!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Great, amazing community, great people all around me and great staff. I love all the amenities that are provided, these make it much easier to stay active without leaving my community.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

So far it seems great! The staff have been very hospitable and the facilities look great. I would know better once I actually move in here!!!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I like being a resident here at the connections because it is peaceful and not to far away from campus. The resident assistant Andrew that helped me was really nice and professional. Thanks connections

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The community has been wonderful. Everyone is very friendly and helpful! I could. It have chosen a better place to live, and it's close to campus.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

You get what you pay for! Great location and great people who work the front desk. The maintenance workers are so sweet and try to help you in any way possible

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Mr. Mike is a hard worker. He goes above and beyond to help residents with anything we need to ensure that we have the best living experience!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

It's a nice place to live in, great appartments and very comfortable, the clubhouse is friendly but I would recommend keeping the game room open even after office hours .

Reply from Connection at Oxford

My experience uptill now has been quite exciting and good. The apartment is very clean and nice. There is no disturbances around the neighborhood. The landlord is also very helpful.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I love living here at the Connection. Everything is fixed and if i need a repair it comes quickly. The employees are also great! I also love going to the fire pit!!!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

This has been a great apartment experience! Clean and roomy are words to describe my apartment! Service is great and repair men have come when asked!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Great place to live as a student. It's close to campus so you can drive or take the Ole Miss bus. Lots of other residents are students too so you can easily hang out with them whenever.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Everybody at the office is, from the very beginning, extender easy and helpful to work with. It made it very very easy to choose the connection and I was able to settle on a housing option in just a few hours.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I have thoroughly enjoyed living here with my roommates. Even with issues that have occurred with the apartment the complex has done very well to take care and make sure that our stay has been very comfortable.

I was roommate matched and my roommate is amazing! We get along so well and I made a new friend! I’m very excited to live here and cant wait to move in!

Reply from Connection at Oxford

The best place for students housing, close to campus and a clean nice atmosphere. Being a resident on this closed community is one of the best things ever happened to me

Reply from Connection at Oxford

It is so beautiful and has very friendly employees. I can not wait start my junio year at Ike Miss in Oxford at one of the best places to stay.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

I had awesome time during my tour and signing my lease. Everybody was so friendly and nice made me felt like home from the first day . The Connections is a beautiful and home like place . I love it

Reply from Connection at Oxford

wish the pool and gate system were ready from the beginning of my lease from beginning of august 2017. also the tanning bed should be updated

Reply from Connection at Oxford

It’s been great living here at The Connection. I love that I can go to the computer room and do homework & print off things for class. It’s a great environment & I recommend people to come here.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

My experience with Thr Connection has been positive overall. The staff is really helpful and the apartments are well kept. The only downside I would say is the noise. I have had to complain multiple times (also to the police) and the music is, of course, louder on the weekends. If you’re not a student or are in grad school and don’t like noise, student housing probably isn’t the choice for you.

Reply from Connection at Oxford

Overall I have enjoyed living at The Connection. The staff has been wonderful to me, and the apartment is perfect in many ways! Location is great, space is wonderful, bus system is a life saver, etc. One thing I think could use some improvement is the gym. There isn’t many dumbbell options, there isn’t a free weight bar, not much room to do any cardio or ground workouts without being in the way, etc. it’s something I would love to see an improvement on!