Connection at Oxford
4 stars1,267 Reviews

1,267 Reviews

1,267 Reviews

I honestly love it here! The community feels so welcoming and peaceful. The staff is great! Maintenance responds quickly! There’s no place I’d rather be other than at the Connection.
Overall, everything here is good. The rent is affordable, and the living quarters are clean and liveable. The only problem I have would be getting information out of some of the employees. Sometimes I’ll “get a call back,” but do not hear back. Other than that, this is a great place.
It was difficult driving across the country to move in on a weekend, but everyone has been so friendly and even my roommate was happy to help in any way. The unit was clean and I got settled in quickly.
The Connection is an amazing place to stay. I’ve enjoyed my stay here and it’s an amazing experience. The staff is great and the community is absolutely amazing.
Internet connection isn't very good. Maintenance is slow to come. Gate system doesn't work well. Still cheapest rent in town so it's fine if you are on budget.
1 star
The creation of new, borderline tyrannical rules, has made living here extremely annoying. If you are reading this the security and management needs a massive overhaul before I will actually enjoy living here again.
I like the rooms. They’re nice and have enough space. The kitchens are a little small, but have everything you need. The front desk workers and maintenance are nice and helpful.
I can’t say anything about that yet since my move in date has been pushed to the 22nd of January. As an international student with nowhere to stay, I am appealing to your good judgement to consider me and provide a temporary place for me stay.
Ok well. I was glad because of the wonderful offer I was given and the incentives too. It was a great deal for me. I liked the fact that the connection apartment were following rules and guidelines. Keys were given to me at the right time . I got into my apartment, it was clean, smells nice and was welcoming. I felt safe with people around me. My roommates were awesome and lovely and treated me with right and with a good heart I loved it
Everything is good here. The only thing missing for me is the incentive gift card still has not came in. The workers are very friendly every time there is a problem.