Connection at Oxford
4 stars1,295 Reviews

1,295 Reviews

1,295 Reviews

I toured here and signed my lease that same day. I’m so excited to be able to live here. It looks super nice and it looks like a great community. It was a great price and exactly what I was looking for. The tour was very straightforward and informative. I enjoyed my time.
The standard of living that the connection offers are as high as the quality of the appliances and furniture here. The community gatherings that are organized are so much fun. Would definitely recommend living here.
I really like living at the Connection. The staff members are friendly and they try to introduce many good initiatives and renovations. Some initiatives are a bit off in my opinion though. Hopefully, the rent won’t go high again next year. However, I still think it’s one of the best places to live in Oxford
The staff have always gone above and beyond to help me with every day problems. Aside from the staff, there are physical property issues that take away from my living experience. These include broken gym equipment, broken basketball goals, lights not working for basketball court, gate issues, and worn and broken speed bumps/pavement. These things are somewhat out of the staff’s control, but could possibly be renovated. If those weren’t issues anymore, there’d be no better place to stay in Oxford.
Great experience, can't wait to move in!!! I am recently moving from a military environment and was told that The Connection at Oxford has a great and welcoming community! I am excited to say the least.
Staff are great! I felt at home the moment I walked into the main office, I can’t wait to attend in the fall. I would recommend anyone to visit.
Awesome experience! Been living here for 1.5 years now and maybe a couple of years more. Great work by everyone involved! Looking forward !!
Nice community to live in. Front office staff is VERY helpful. Enjoy ammentites offered. The complex is always very well maintained. Even nice for small families.
Great maintenance but a bit of a hassle with the gates not working well, the gate leading outside unable to open on one side of the apartment complex and a hassle to get a guest car tag everyday if a friend wants to stay later than 9 pm
It has been great, amazing staff! I definitely recommend others coming to Oxford to check out the connection!!!!! I personally enjoy the amazing gym!