Connection at Oxford
4.05 stars1,164 Reviews

1,164 Reviews

1,164 Reviews

1 star
At first I thought everything over here was ok but towards the end of my lease it went completely left! First off, the roommate matching is terrible! I got paired with somebody that wrecked the apartment and when I told them and had evidence of that, one of the assistant managers made it seem as if I was lying on my roommate because she said I did it. Then towards the end of the lease, June, the new property manager decided to give out parking passes to fixed “security issues” but caused a huge inconvenience to residents and harassed some at the gate while the property manager sat there and watched. After this experience, I am not satisfied with my experience here.
I enjoyed my stay at the connection with my roommates I wish I could stay longer but I have a new job opportunity. I wish and hope the best for the future.
Moving to the Connection has been one of my best decisions ever. I enjoy living in my cozy one-bedroom apartment, the stuff is great, and it just feels nice to walk around here. I can easily catch a bus (which I can see through my window), and gather my friends who now live in the Connection too.
I really love living here. Some of the neighbors are alittle loud but this is a college apartment so that's pretty normal. I'm not the biggest fan of how they handled covid for the residents, but I guess this is new and that can be expected. I love the maintenance team and the apartments are super nice. It's a very nice community and I enjoy living here.
Honestly been the best experience thus far. I truly enjoy the thoughtful staff. They do whatever it takes in order for us as residents feel safe, as well as free to be ourselves in good moderation.
The Connection has been a really nice place to stay. Very quiet with many amenities and a great community of people. It has been a great choice for me over the recent years.
1 star
The whole way this place is run is SUPER unprofessional. We had a major leak in our apartment that was reported and they chose to ignore until it had been reported twice within a week and I had to call the office to even get someone to look at it. On top of that the leak caused a bunch of mold that the managers said we should just live with because it “wasn’t that bad”. Their solution to the whole issue was to hire some painters to just paint over it who used one of OUR knifes to just scrape some of the mold off! All I can say is best of luck to whoever moves into that unit because you’re going to need it.
My Experience at connections has been great. I have been staying there since fall 2019 and I am gonna continue staying there for one more year.
I like it here . They have a little bit of everything. Pool gym dog park basketball court volleyball tanning beds. It is a really nice community.
Good time so far. Not too many complaints other than the fact that there are A TON of ticks and mosquitos by my apartment. I know that y’all exterminate but I don’t know if it’s really doing much