Conway Gardens

4.3

4.3

AWESOME complex. The ease of monthly rental payments is on point. Attention to maintenance requests are completed in an expeditious manner.
I have lived here for 3 years and have had an overall good experience here. The office staff are helpful, the maintenance crew are amazing. The concerns I have cannot be fixed so I plan to leave when my lease is up. The floors are terrible with noise in every step your neighbors take. It’s really hard to live with. I am not used to living around loud, fighting, disrespectful people. I have to endure the awful smell of marijuana on a daily basis from multiple neighbors. It makes me physically ill. Nothing can be done by management or authorities.
So far, everything has been amazing. The office staff is so nice and I am overwhelmed at how large the apartment is. Way bigger than I expected
Management is so kind and caring and understanding. Easy to work with and communication is quick and efficient! Rosemary is always quick to solve issues and such an amazing person to work with!
For the most part, it's very nice living here. I've never had any issues until the residents underneath me moved in. They complain about everything I do and any noise they hear. This should be my safe place but now I can't even enjoy coming home because of them. If they don't move then I will and I've been here for almost 4 years now.
Nice place quiet everyone is friendly. Staff is super nice. Apartments look great and the location is in the middle of Williamsburg so you have access to everything.
The last 5/6 months has been a lot better than the previous months. Our main issue is just issues with our neighbors. It really seems like our building keeps getting not so great tenants. Eventually whatever the issue is does get handled, but it takes long enough that it makes us hate it here for a little while. That aside things are fine now I guess.
So far good although the floors are badly built not sound proof but hey descent price to pay for living In Williamsburg va . They should have more dog stands with baggies I wouldn’t want my kids falling in poop
Very unhappy. My rent was raised $100 yet I cannot get anyone to fix my kitchen floor, toilet, dishwasher, bathroom closet door, cracked ceiling, bugs, replace my bedroom screen (that I have never had) or fix the leaky window in the spare bedroom. ALL of these concerns were addressed and photographed during a “maintenance inspection” yet they keep using COVID as an excuse not to fix anything. Both me and my husband are fully vaxxed. The only stipulation we had about maintenance is that they give me 24hrs notice so I can ensure my dog was secure. All we get is the run around yet they can tear down trees and replace the pool... just not fix people’s apartments. Everyone in our building says the same thing. Really really terrible situation.
It’s nice here so far . A lil bit strict but is that really a complaint (not really ) . They just like to keep the place looking good. Only problem is how thin the walls seem to be