Conway Gardens

4.4

4.4

Jing
Overall, my resident experience is good here except the noise problem i mentioned in another feedback. Our apt is close to the parking lot, so it's easily to be disturbed by the car noise, dog barks, and sometimes people talk/play music aloud outside. I hope we could move to a two bedroom apt in a quieter location.
Megan
The office staff was amazing when we had to work things out for rent due to medical issues. They worked with us from the start and were more concerned with my wellfare.
Mallary
It’s okay. A little pricey for what it is. Rent keeps getting raised every time we resign the lease but really can’t find the reason why as whatever improvements are being made don’t affect me directly. But otherwise just a normal large apartment complex.
Olivia
Staff is sometimes slow to respond, but they are very helpful. Apartment is in good condition for the price, plus water and gas are included, which is nice.
Christopher
I just moved in a month ago everyone in the community seems very nice- very peaceful The staff is top notch couldn’t be any happier with my decision to move here
Trina
This is the best place I've ever lived. The Management go above and beyond for us residents! The maintenance and housekeeping staff are Excellent! Everyone is so friendly, kind and have compassion! Thank you for all you guys do!
Garrett
It’s been a 50/50 experience all around. Sometimes it’s great, sometimes it’s not. I think the worst part is we keep getting neighbors that I have dogs that they don’t take care of, so they bark & cry all day & it’s awful. Aside from that, it’s been fine I guess.
Karan
Great place to stay! The greenery in the hotel is very welcoming. Maintenance and service is also good. Nice and peaceful place to lease out. The Covid protocols are also followed properly. The stays made us feel home. Good service and staff all so good 👌👌👌👌
Rachael
Communication and dedication to the residents safety and happiness is amazing here. Quick to respond to issues and fix them. Everyone is great to deal with also.
Tiffany
Conway Gardens is a great place to live. I love my apartment. My kids enjoy the space and we are super happy here. Iwould recommend this place if you are looking for something comfortable and quiet and pleasant.