Conway Gardens

4.4

4.4

I absolutely love living here! The management is top notch and the maintenance crew are fantastic! This is by far the best place to live in Williamsburg!
Things have gotten better the longer we’ve lived here, & all of my past complaints are no longer issues. My only complaint now, which is fairly big one given the health/safety concerns it raises, is the fact that our AC doesn’t work great. No matter what we set the AC to, it’s always hot in here. I typically keep my AC set to 60-65°, but once the temperature outside rises, the AC no longer stays anywhere near that. I don’t know if much can be done about it, but I do know it should never get to be 70-80° in my apartment throughout the summer like it has been constantly. Makes day to day life pretty miserable, but when brought up to maintenance on a few occasions, supposedly there’s nothing they can do. Fans help, albeit noisy, but only so much, especially since the worst area is out bedroom, & the ceiling fan is in the living room. Obviously this is only an issue from May-October, so that aside I can’t complain about much else. Definitely looking forward to the cold again though.
Great neighbors and great staff! Love the pool and the apartments are well maintained. Just sometimes wish for an email instead of paper communication and that we'd be notified of things more often--when to expect the pool to open, for one, but also when to expect landscaping noise and such.
The community is nice and quiet and the management is so helpful and efficient. I’m looking forward to taking advantage of the amenities. Glad to be in a safe neighborhood for my family.
The staff is always friendly and helpful. They respond in a timely manner and always keep me updated if there’s any delay. The maintenance guys are always respectful and professional.
I just moved in, and so far I love it. I had some friends come over, and we were able to enjoy the new pool! It was a wonderful, relaxing day.
Seems to be pretty nice and quite I love that everyone has plants. Our neighbors seem to be nice and the balcony is outstanding beautiful view
I like this complex so far! We've had some trouble communicating with management and there have definitely been some bug problems. However, they usually respond within a couple days
Although I just moved in, I already love it!!! Everything is great, the apartment is clean and in excellent shape. Everyone has been so nice and welcoming!!!
They're a great Community. Parking is hard sometimes but the people are amazing. Whenever you have a problem just call the office. Even if its just a message they get back to you literally the next day.