Copper beech is a really fun place to live. Copper has a lot of giveaways in the office, I won a sound bar at one today ... thanks Copper Beech

I love copper beech! I love that the apartments are so spacious and we all have our own bathrooms, etc. My roommates are all very nice. My favorite part is the tanning beds

Front desk people are so friendly, they made signing my lease and communication very easy and stress free. They were also very friendly. Signing fee discount was also a plus!

Copper is a nice place to live in. I have had a few things that needed fixing and it took a few days to get fixed. the office staff is nice. The utilities are pretty high

I enjoy living here. Wish our townhouse was updated a bit and the parking situation was better. The snow taking up a lot of parking spots. Wish tanning was open longer.

Pros: Very big townhome. Bedroom sizes are great & so are private bathrooms. Closets are huge! Kitchen is big and has lots of storage. The newer brown couches are very comfy and nice. Cons: Insulation of apartment is not great and utilities are very expensive. The dressers, end tables and desks are old and drawers barely stay in. Desk is also very small.

When i and to take a tour the tour guide was really helpful and answered all the questions i had. Thanks for a great experience. I look forward to living the CB in the fall.

Copper Beech apartments are very spacious and nice to live in. All of the workers in the office are very nice and helpful whenever I have a question.

I lived in Copper for 2 years and I really love the space and privacy you get in these townhomes. Maintenance is normally pretty quick to respond, and the office staff is always nice and helpful!

I will like it because of the people I will be living with next year and this year is great as well. The best thing is that there are a lot of people that live in the area that are willing to greet others and introduce each other and make new friends at parties and other stuff as well.

I love the layout of copper beech townhomes and how large the individual rooms are. The location is great as well. The staff is always friendly and helpful.

Copper Beech is a great place to live. The amenities such as gym and tanning are so convenient and well kept. Along with that the office is also very helpful and accommodating.

Great experience thus far. Fast wifi, speedy maintenance, utilities just tend to get expensive during the winter time obviously. Overall very happy! Re-signed for next year!

Love it here, cannot wait to keep living here next year with my roommates! I love how spacious it is and how much room there is to put my clothes.

I love living at Copper Beech! The Townhomes have a lot of space. You get your own private bathroom! Rent is a good price compared to other properties! The staff has always helped me with any issue I have had!

Love the spacious floor plans. Furnishing could definitely be updated though. Insulation seems to be pretty low-grade. Townhomes dont seem to retain heat very well.

The place is wonderful. Very spacious living which is nice if you like your own space. Never really had any problems with noisy neighbors either.

Very clean, great people! Love the office! So many activities to choose from and ive never had a problem with maintenance. If your looking for somewhere with lots of space copper beech is the place

Copper Beech Allendale is and awesome looking apartment building. It has lots of amenities and is affordable. I can’t wait to live there next year.

it is great! Looks very nice and clean and is the perfect size for my boyfriend and I in a one bedroom apartment. Can’t wait to move in and meet the neighbors

The facilities are nice overall, the furniture is good and everything works pretty well. However, the doors and windows leak cold air all the time

I don't live at copper beech yet but the bedrooms and living areas are very spacious. There is a lot more room and storage in the townhomes than where I live right now.

I think this is a great community for college students looking to save money but still be close to other students. The large living area is great to have people over.

Copper Beech has been a great place to live. The living areas are so spacious, and I love being so close to both the gym and the bus stop! It's great!

It's quiet for now because all of the students are on Christmas break. The amenities are ok. I like the walk in closet. Especially the washer and dryer. Car port isn't bad either.