Utilities are higher than expected and overall quality of appliances, furniture, fixtures etc are some of the lowest of the apartment complexes in allendale

The rooms are very spacious compared to other apartment complexes in the area and on other college campuses in general. I also like that there are personal bathrooms for all of the bedrooms!

I really love Copper Beech. The units are homey and comfortable, the kitchen is spacious and the amenities go above and beyond. I'm glad I get cable and internet as well as a full furnished apartment. Copper went above and beyond to purchase brand new couches for us this year per our request, as well as new bed frames.

When I first moved in I was surprised at how many people I knew who stayed at Copper and the living areas s d very nice the maintenance can do better work before moving in and fixing work orders in a timely manner but other than that it’s awesome

My overall experience has been great at Copper Beech. If there has ever been an issue or conflict with the issue was resolved in a timely manner.

I love how the apartments are so big and spacious. It’s really nice how the maintenance requests always get done within a day and I haven’t had to wait to get something fixed.

Copper is a bit outdated but it's extremely spacious and not too expensive. It's perfect for college. This is my second year here and I haven't had any issues besides utility bills in the winter, but thats understandable to keep your house warm. Dope place to live.

There is a great amount of space for the price. Internet is not bad at all, only complaint is the poor insulation of the buildings causing higher electricity bills

I really enjoy it at coppers, the people at the office are very helpful, and the opportunities are very nice. I enjoy how big my place is, and yeah!

I have enjoyed it so far! The apartments are nice and roomy. I love having my own room and bathroom, and laundry in the unit. I wish we had a hot tub, and the guest parking system needs improvement.

Copper beech is at a great location for classes and events on the Allendale campus. Apartments are mostly clean, very spacious, and it's great having private bedrooms and bathrooms.

Copper beech has been a pleasant experience for me and my roommates. The maintenance staff has been effective and efficient with time and being done quickly

Experience has been great really enjoy the spaciousness and privacy of the townhomes. Utilities aren’t too bad, water is cheap and a fixed rate.

Decently priced! Rooms are huge and clean. Fitness gym is tiny but has everything you need. Maintenance responds to requests within hours. Parking is usually not a problem except when parking passes aren’t enforced.

Copper beech is awesome. I am right next to the 48 bus stop so there's no waiting in the snow during the winter or in the heat during the fall

the apartment looked great when we moved in, the maintenance staff is super quick and nice. the only thing that is kind of a burden is the guest parking- my friends never know where to park and it doesn't make sense to not have a guest parking lot. other than that, I love my apartment

I've only lived here for a couple months, but I've enjoyed my time at Copper Beech. I love the spacious units and they have everything I need at a reasonable price.

Copper beech is a great complex. When we moved in there was slight damage to our ceiling and they came almost immediately to fix it! Staff is always very nice and welcoming also.

I love the layout of the apartment to make it feel as if I have my own home. I love having a carport spot. The only downside is that it is party central

I love Copper Beech, it is so spacious and makes me feel like I have my own mini home. Great parking and great staff as well. I'll recommend anyone to stay here.

I love it here! sour place is so comfortable and nice. Also, i would reccomended others to live in Copper! Please continue to put on events to involve the campus community

very nice apartments and nice neighborhood, people that live around me are very nice. very fast to get to the school grand valley state university

Apartment was not clean when I moved in because one resident stayed over the summer. But the downstairs (where I live) was gross. The staff quickly responded to the issue and took care of it without any issues. I appreciate the quickness of maintenance.

Copper beech has really become my home away from home. I love how roomy each space is inside the apartment compared to other complexes. It allows for friends to come over and not be cramped. The staff in the office is always very nice.

Love the space with my own room and bathroom. It is a little dated, but maintenance has been compliant most of the time. Nice large kitchen and great ammenities.