The staff is willing to help out with any problems that may arise. So far my experience has been great, as far as what the staff can control.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Copper Beech is a great place to stay. It is a nice looking apartment, that feels homey. Copper Beech is a friendly place. I am happy to be living here.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I love my apartment. The features and amenities are excellent and the price is the best I found anywhere this close to campus. I really appreciate being able to see pets everyday being walked around the area; it brightens my day and makes the place feel more like a home.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Had a few appliance issues that got fixed up very quickly. Fast responses to emails and fun community to be apart of. Would recommend to anyone looking for a place to live.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

So far this is my favorite apartment I’ve had in ames. The apartments are huge and the staff so far has been helpful. My only issue is the spider infestations that hit our stairs when it’s warm!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I appreciate the open communication between Copper Beech and its residents. The staff is very helpful and friendly, they genuinely care about our satisfaction as residents.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

It's a wonderful experience living in copper beech. I wish we have better quaility for tables and chairs. And have more equipments in our gym!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Awesome place for my daughter to live! I love the fact that each person living there has their own room(and restroom) but still have a place where the can come together. Also having washer/dryer within the apartment as well!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I think the furniture are not so good such as the kitchen chairs and table,they are all loose. But the equipment are good, such microwave, refrigerator, oven, toilet and so on. The AC is good, so the room is really warm in winter.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I gave this a 4.5 stars. The community is really nice and I like living by people my own age. They also provide us with many activities. Overall, this is not a bad place to live!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Copper Beech is a nice place to live. It is an easy place to feel at home. I really enjoy having my own bedroom and bathroom within the apartment.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

A good student apartments to stay at. Never had any problem here that wasn’t fixed in a short amount of time. Would recommend to others as a good place to stay, in a nice location in town.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I like that whenever i have had an issue and i contact the employees, they are always willing to help out and get the situation solved as fast as they can!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

This is my fourth year living at Copper Beech. It has been a great place to live during my college career. The staff at the office is always friendly and helpful.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

great experience, multiple tv channels, fast internet, nice pool kept very very very very clean, nice and helpful employees whenever a problem arises

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I wish you would put a little more planning into who shares a back deck. I know it's probably complicated and one of the less important aspects of assigning units, but it would be nice.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Everything is pretty good and I love my roommates. Just wish all our chairs weren’t broken when we moved in. Also had an ant problem when we moved in but we managed to take care of it.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I have had a pretty decent time at Copper Beech. I like how the location is far enough away from Campustown so you don’t have to deal with the noise of people going to/ leaving the bars.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Nice but uninterested staff. Pet friendly. WiFi included! Good carpet. TV hook-ups and plenty of electrical outlets. Closed the pool too early-also not kept up well.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

The community is quiet most of the time, but when it is loud it is not too bad. However, it all depends on who you live next to. Overall I would say that this community is good and everyone seems to respect everyone else.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I love the units and living with my three best friends! Wish there was a hot tub though. The units are spacious with our own bathrooms. Pet-friendly.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

My experience at Copper Beech has been relatively good so far! The staff has always been very friendly and willing to help with any issues we have had.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

So far Copper Beech has been a great place to live while I am enrolled at Iowa State University. You get a lot of space for the price and that is really good for having people over for get togethers. I enjoy the community aspect because I know a few of my neighbors and can hang out with them but I also get to enjoy my privacy unlike at a dorm.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I’ve enjoyed living here and getting to know people. All the workers are super nice and answer any questions I may have super fast! I like how I always have parking spaces available right in front of my door. All the food days in the bistro are so nice and handy. Also I like how they have computers in case someone needs one.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

What I like about my apartment/unit community is the amount of space we are given and the amenities offered to us. Staff is friendly but I wish the clubhouse could be open later than 7pm