LOVE copper beech. The staff is super helpful and always willing to help you with whatever you need no matter how trivial. great place to live!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I have had such a good first month living here! The office has been great about answering emails and helping me! The townhomes are awesome places to live!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Love living in this community! So many great amenities that come with living here a long with great neighbors. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I’ve met a lot of great people at copper Beech. Also had a great year using the gym they provide us. Would recommend this building to anyone

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Very nice staff. The grounds are kept clean. The workout room is a total bonus complete with treadmills. Very close to my location and offer 1 bedroom apartments.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Really nice staffs. Cool place to stay and a lot of activities they provide for residents. Maintainance work really well to fix problems that we have.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Good and clean but cable services and internet need to be revamped. Repairs also should be really be attended to. It takes time to have someone to come and look at problems.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I enjoyed living at Copper Beech. I appreciated the large amount of space in each unit, along with the multitude of bathrooms. One downside is that some aspects of the units (such as "tile" flooring and chairs) are starting to fall apart. However, these issues are fixed relatively easily with a service request.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I haven’t moved in yet but so far management has been good to us. I am excited to move into the one bed room apartment. They are so nice and I can’t say to have my own place

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Trey helped us out with getting a place at copper beech. He was helpful and answered all questions at all times of the day. I am excited to move in in August

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Very good! Worth the money for the amenities. Sometimes there are weird expensive utilities fee that seem unreal. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else with my friends next year.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Great experience, from what I have seen the community is great everyone is super nice and helpful. Very welcoming place feels like a genuine community.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I really enjoy living here. The apartments are very spacious, the furniture is really nice, and everything works really well. The noise from neighboring apartments is sometimes a little extreme, but overall, Copper Beech is great.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I have lived here for almost half a year now and haven't had a problem at all. The place is good for the price you pay. Also the community events are really fun.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

This place is amazing. Wonderful people work here and I would not want to live anywhere else. The bedrooms are huge and it makes it extra spacious with the size of it.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Overall I have had a pleasant experience during my stay at the apartment here. The employees are flexible with working with residents. The punctuality on marine veterans requests are good as well.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Great place to live. Could be less pricey. Utilities sometimes higher than expected. Very accommodating to dogs. Lots of young neighbors. Super great.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

It is really good! They always send us email about everything so we won’t miss anything, and they always have different activities that we can meet different people

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Our apartment is really nice and we got situated in a good location that’s close to the bus stop and close to the clubhouse. My only complaint is that our front door likes to open when the wind hits it just right, even after we’ve shut it all the way and it latches, so we always lock the door after we shut it so it doesn’t blow back open.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Everyone is so nice, in a great neighborhood and has great apartments. I love staying here and the service is quick and the noise is low no complaints

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

The staff understands that you aren’t just customers and you’re a real person looking for somewhere to call Home. Accidents happen but it’s how hard they work to get things done.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Nice amenities but a little pricy. Pool is open for a good amount of the year. The internet service is spotty and not the most reliable but it’s Pavlov media so it about the best you can get besides medicomm.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Copper beech has been a great place to live. I have been here for 3 years now and am signed on for a 4th year. I have experienced minimal problems and if any problems arose the staff at Copper Beech helped resolve them.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

The room is very cozy and I enjoy how many appliances are provided and that the clubhouse is very close to almost all of the apartments. Everything is in pretty good condition.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

So nice! Such a beautiful quite community which I love!! Everyone is so nice and friendly and willing to help!! Also love how each house is set up.. love the layout!