Copper Beech Ames

I love the space and the amenities, but haven’t had a great experience with maintenance. Seem to do the quick fix instead of actually taking the time to fix the root of the problem.
Copper Beech is a mostly quiet and nice place to live. It is located in a convenient location near campus and businesses, without being too close to either. The apartment itself is spacious and homey. Overall I believe Copper Beech is a nice and comfortable place to live if you want to live near campus but also want your own quiet space away from campus.
Copper Beech has been a great place to live these past two years. I love how close it is to Duff Avenue and all the stores there. Staff is always friendly and willing to help!
The staff and amenities are super nice, just some minor issues in the apartments themselves which can be easily fixed by maintenance. Some issues in the unit I moved into should have been addressed prior to move in but were not until I made a request.
Great place to live. Close to campus for school and football games. Also very friendly staff that will help with anything. I also like the pool and workout area.
I liked how you could choose who you wanted your neighbor to be when you signed your lease. I have a couple of friends who live at here and it was nice to have that choice!
The staff at copper beech is very friendly, the amenities are so amazing (I’m obsessed with the gym and free tanning!). The maintenance requests get completed in a timely manner.
We absolutely loved living at Copper Beech and we miss everyone so much! The community is fantastic and so are all of the workers. Definitely a home away from home.
I love the free tanning and all the amenities that come with and the amount of space that I have in the apartment and that I get my own personal bathroom!
My current place is small and kinda lame, but it has been safe and the building was always clean. My neighbors were always polite and courteous.