Our apartment community is pretty nice. We became good friends with our neighbors. The staff in the office is friendly for the most part. It is also nice that they offer free food occasionally.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

The complex is super nice and Transition is very simple and straight forward. I really love the fact that I have my own bathroom. I would highly recommend this complex to any one who asks!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I love everything about Copper Beech! They apartments are great, and the staff is so helpful. I would defiantly recommend my friends to live here!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Copper Beech is a great community to be part of and live in. Every one that works here is friendly and they are always having community events.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Very friendly staff.Always upbeat and willing to help. The maintenance can be improved. Also they were very helpful in the application process and had good communication

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I think Copper Beech is a great place to live with great accommodations and a friendly staff! The only downfall is that the furniture and WIFI is poor quality.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Apartment started really good. Deteriorated quickly under gentle use. Door at end of hallway nearly always broken due to wind ripping the closer off or someone breaking the handle struggling to close it in the wind.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I really like living in Copper Beech. I’ve lived in several apartments in Ames and this is by far the most spacious and feels like a real home!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

It was great! Everyone is so nice her. The amenities that they give you and the great price for such an amazing place is totally worth it! I am so happy I choose to stay at Copper Beech!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I have not stayed at Copper Beech yet but as far as I can tell the staff is great. I will be living there in 2018-2019. I visited there and the employees were very helpful and the townhouse were nice.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

The service is good. All of out maintenance requests are completed in a timely manner. Overall the time I have spent with the complex has been a pleasant experience.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

The staff is amazing! The best part to me is the pool in the summer. Also the clubhouse is a great place to play game and spend time with your friends!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Copper Beech is amazing. The staff are really good at helping with any problems we might have. I also love tham pets are welcome because obviously seeing puppies all the time is pretty great.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Amazing place to live. Staff is friendly and can help you with anything. Facilities like the clubhouse are top notch and the community events are awesome

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Copper Beech is a super amazing place to live for any college student! You can’t pass up the price for the amount of space you get. My friends and I can’t wait to live there next fall!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

copper beech is a great place to live! it has tons of great amneties that other off campus living places just simply can’t offer! the price is hard to pass up for the amount of space you get

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Very nice apartments. Management response is delayed sometimes. Other than that it is a very nice apartment complex with a strong sense of community.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

The staff at copper beech has been very helpful and knowledgeable when searching for an apartment. they were very quick to respond to phone calls and helped with every step of the process

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I have lived at copperbeech for 3 years now and have signed a lease for next year so I clearly enjoy it. I like having my own bathroom. I have not had any issues with neighbors.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Copper Beech offers a variety of amenities to suit the needs of a variety of guests. It is fun to live here with such a high level of service. The apartment itself is spacious, but overall nothing special.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I love living at Copper Beech! The apartments are great and the clubhouse has a lot of fun events. Copper Beech has made my last year great!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Pretty good year. Maintenance has been better, quicker. Staff is always friendly. However, the internet always goes down. Went out for 4 days in the beginning of year and that to me, alone, is worth the 3.5 stars. Should switch to more reliable company.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

So far the experience I have had has been the best living experience yet. The people are great, the apartment is great, and my roommates are amazing!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Always really nice people in the community and fun events nearby. The pool is really nice along with the club house area. Really appreciate how the services are so fast to respond.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Wish the quality was a little better. Everything is great but sometimes things break too easily.. just wish it would be nice enough from the beginning!