So far me and my roommates haven't had any issues and the people helping us with out lease have been very friendly and done a lot for us to be able to sign our lease

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Very well maintained! Thank you for monitoring, there is a feeling of security thru out the complex. I would recommend Copperbeach because of that. I feel secure with daughter living there.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Living at Copper Beech is great, I just wish there was a recycling bin! The community amenities are awesome and the staff is friendly. I just wish there was a more environmentally friendly way to recycle plastics.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Very friendly staff and very helpful. They will help you with any issues or questions you might have and I love their events that hold in the beach club

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I really wanna rate you high, but your internet is always unstable and it never gets fixed. The most important thing is that the downstairs rooms are soooooo cold!!! Well, I like your customer service, by the way, people are friendly, but I was confused that why they still ask me for id when I check a package? I have been living here for 1 year and they still don't recognize my face

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I enjoy living here for the most part. There are some times that the neighbors can be a little annoying, but otherwise, it's a nice place for college students to study or have fun and hang out in the clubhouse.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I have had great experiences with the staff! They are always around to answer questions and help out! I can’t wait to move in during August!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Very nice and informative people! The grounds were very nice and up kept! We really liked seeing the doggy stations along each of the sidewalks!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

The townhome is very spacious and nice looking. Able to have all my friends over and not have to worry about it being crowded. Love the community

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Love the building's themselves. Most of the staff are either friendly enough or really nice. Not the greatest upkeep of parking lots during winter.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

The townhomes are spacious and a good size for the price that you are paying but they could use some help on the inside. When I moved in the townhouse wasn't super clean. The amenities are very nice in the clubhouse, I have only used a few but so far I am pleased with the amenities.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Haven't moved in yet but very impressed by the personability of the staff and their commitment! Great experience so far and excited to move in!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I love living here!! It’s such a Greta place to live with my dog and I love all the space it offers!! It’s nice to have the social aspect of a common area but the privacy of your own private bathroom!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Cooper beech offers alot of space, plenty of activities, and a fun club house. The maintenance could be better sometimes it can take days, weeks, or months for a problem to get fixed.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Spacious townhomes! Front row parking right outside your door! And maintenance requests are attended to quickly! All of the staff members are friendly and helpful when issues arise. Would recommend this place to a friend.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I moved here in late August, at the start of my freshman year. The facility has been more than convenient, right for the price, and cooperative with issues.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Wish there would be more emphasis on getting to know your neighbors because we don’t know many people here, but other than that it’s a great price for a great place.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

look elsewhere! they are money hungry and will do anything to get money out of you. Maitenece left us with 3 broken kitchen chairs for weeks and weeks while we put in multiple different work orders.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I am excited to live here in the fall! The process for the lease was very simple and easy to do! This facility is very nice and I am happy I chose Copper Beach!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

So far it has been good. Maintainance comes fast when needed. We love the free printing and study room. We have also connected to several of our neighbors.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Copper Beach in Ames is an outstanding place to live. The amenities rock and the price you pay is unbeatable. The neighbor hood/community is very quiet. They offer more then you could ever think. I wish I could stay!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Great staff that genuinely cares about both your concerns and problems. Amenities are both very accessible and useful. Value is very good for what you are getting.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Living at copper beech has been great. The amount of space and storage areas we have is incredible. I like having the events in the clubhouse as well to go to if we want.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I love my room and the overall layout of the apartment! I get to live with my best friends while also having my own space (& private bathroom!)

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

It is a really good improvement from my last places. I definitely was ready for a bigger place, and this one definitely feels nice and homey.