Copper Beech Ames

Great staff! The town homes are super spacious as well. I like being close to Duff where all the stores and restaurants are! Easy to get to campus.
From my experience the Staff is very kind and willing to help work with you. The living space is very impressive and utilities are included.
Living at Copper Beech has been a time I’ll cherish, with plenty of space, parking, and privacy. The gym and pool are bonuses and the white finishes, individual bathrooms, and deck are some of my favorite parts.
I love how the staff was very kind when showing us the apartment. I love that they have activities that involve the apartment complex. I also love how clean everything is.
I just moved here and am excited because the people seem so friendly and the apartment itself is just beautiful. I am excited to meet more people
It’s been decent. The maintenance people are always super nice and love dogs, and so do the office workers. Wish some of the furniture wasn’t as flimsy and mismatched and wish we had the hardwood kitchen/living room we used to have in the three bedroom. Otherwise we’re happy here.
WiFi goes out a lot which hinders us residents from doing all online course work. Have also heard from others troubles with maintenance requests being completed and just marked as done. Was also told all new furniture was going to be delivered around Christmas at the beginning of the year and there is still nothing new and we are left with wobbly chairs in our kitchen.
I’ve had a good 2 years living at copper beech. The staff is friendly and the apartments are very spacious. Love having the bathrooms connected to the rooms and tons of closet space! Wish the pool was open for a longer duration though!
Great place to live. Staff are very nice and helpful. The town home is very big and everything works great. Overall this a great place to live if you are a college kid.
I have not moved in yet but when I toured the apartments they were amazing and especially for the price! All of the other places I toured were the same price but way smaller of a place. Love this apartment!