Copper Beech Ames

LOUD neighbors that party every night until 3am, multiple complaints and nothing has been done about it...very frustrating! Amenities still not opened up.
Love Copper Beech, its in a great location between Duff and Campus! The staff is awesome, always willing to help! Just wish the pool was open.😅
I really liked living at copper beech the people here are great the apartments are very nice and the staff always get things done in a timely manner.
its not bad or the price you pay, someone of our furniture was mismatched, the furniture it came with was not the same that was shown to us. other than that like its not bad, things still work and its a place to live
We love living here. The maintenance responses are much better and a lot faster than last year! So much room and we love having the deck outside with out friends
The staff is very helpful and its a great place to live! I am very happy with my decision to live here as it is a great location, not too busy, but you're still close to campus.
So far, I have really enjoyed living here. I love the amount of space the town homes offer! It is a great deal for also getting it fully furnished and everything. There were a few problems upon moving in (broken AC, leaks, broken doors) but everything has now been fixed.
This place is probably the best place I’ve lived so far. Everyone is so nice. They always Greet people when they come in. They always have a smile on the face is and they are always ready to help when there’s a situation.
Great place to live, love the community aspect and having our friends so close. Club house has been a good place to go and study and the free printing is handy, some slow services requests otherwise good.
So far it’s been great! I was worried I would be homesick, but thanks to the great staff and my awesome roommates I feel more at home than ever!