I really like the apartments. They are quiet and the people are nice and chill most of the time. The people that go to events are friendly and when the community uses the amenities they all use them together and in a fair way.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Some apartment water damage, overall pretty decent. The repair people came out right away to fix the problems that the apartment had, awesome service by them. Overall very satisfied with the apartment.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

The office staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is great, very close to the vet school and main campus. There is a bus stop right across the street if you don’t have a car and a path nearby to the grocery store. The bedrooms and really spacious and it’s nice that everyone gets their own bathroom!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I have only been to Copper Beech on a visit but my roommates and I signed here and will be moving in for the 2019-2020 school year. We are so excited to start this journey in our lives and could not have picked a better looking place to start at. The things that will be offered to us are incredible!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I really enjoy Copper beech. I have lived here going on 3 years. I will be living here for my senior year. I really have enjoyed my time. I look forward to the next year here

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Copper Beech is a beautiful and safe environment for students to live. Fully furnished & pet friendly! I love living here and you will too!!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Right away I have no complaints! I haven't stayed yet but the process of signing a lease and taking a tour was fantastic! I can't wait to make Copper Beech my home.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

This is a great location! Copper beech has very reasonable pricing and is pet friendly! I can’t wait to be able to go for a swim and enjoy living here!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I don't live here yet but I will be next fall. I'm excited to live here though. When we looked at these apartments we were really impressed. The girl that showed us around was very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

The community at Copper Beech makes it feel a lot more like home. I love all the opportunities they have for the residents and how pet friendly they are. The units are very spacious for a very competitive price

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I have had an amazing stay and I am very happy with my home here at copper beech, I have enough room tor my dog and it’s is all together beautiful

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I’m overall pretty happy with copper beech. But I will say that my apartment is very cold no matter what I put the thermostat at. I’m very happy with the amenities copper beech offers and the homey feel of the apartment.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Absolutely love living here. Lots of resident appreciation events. The staff is very friendly and we have had a good experience working with the maintenance team!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I feel like it is a great place to live. The people are always nice and I feel like I get treated well. The apartment itself is very big and is up to date

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

extremely comfortable living. great neighbors, grest maintenance crew. great amentities and perks. i love living here because of the close proximity of all of my teammates.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I’ve enjoyed my time here at Copper Beech. It’s a nice, quiet environment. The area is quiet & easy going. The prices are decent & it’s definitely worth it.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

The apartment is relatively well appointed and quite spacious for the price, and the furnishings provided by the complex required relatively few additions to suit my needs. I also appreciate the proximity to Vet Med, and the cafe which I often use as a work space. I have some concerns about repairs the previous tenant was charged for that seem not to have been performed.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Very quiet and peaceful. Amazing people who are nice and never had a problem with anything. Appliances could be nicer.. The floors come up and we don’t have all our kitchen furniture.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

My experience has been nothing but good. I have had no big issues with Copperbeech. Their maintenance is really good at doing their job and getting stuff done on time.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

From what I have seen with copper beech the community seems so nice and I always feel like I can call the front desk to ask any questions I need!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I have personally not gone to any of the events held by copper beech and so I’m not sure how friendly my other neighbors are. They tend to keep to themselves. The staff are friendly for the most part. Some are more helpful for others.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Love the place! Maintenance is super responsive and the space is great! Every time I ask the office a question they are always on top of things and help me to the best of their ability.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

We have loved living in Copper Beech so far, we are currently finishing up our first semester living in the community here and have decided to renew our lease, so that shows how much we have enjoyed living here. Huge appartments with a great clubhouse and friendly staff!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

The staff was extremely helpful after I had trouble with another apartment complex. I’m so excited to move in next fall and I can’t wait to be apart of their community!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

We really enjoyed our tour of the office and recreation area as well as the very neat and tidy apartment tour. We definitely recommend these apartments to anyone looking for a clean living space.