It's been a good experience so far. Friendly and helpful staff. Pretty quiet. The grounds team could use some help with snow removal. Overall, not bad for college accommodations.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Truly terrible, every day here is a kick in the nads. You made this an uncomfortable experience for me, didn't have to be. Yes all of this is from American Dad.

Pretty poor job doing snow removal for the most part. I don't like walking in the snow on the sidewalks. Also that clubhouse that was supposed to be done last year, still isn't done.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I think copper beech is decent, I wish it didn't take so longto open the head quarters and I wish they would start putting ice on the roads when it's cold.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

It would be great if there could be better snow shovel service in the parking lot. Hope the staff can be more careful when mark the apartment number on the mails, so that the correct mail gets put into the correct mailbox.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Copper beech is a nice place to live however j feel like I pay way more than I should be for this place. Everything in the house is so cheap. The chairs that are used at the breakfast bar have broken when all we do is sit in them. One even broke when I was eating causing me to fall on the ground. I feel like with the amount I am paying the amenities should be better

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I have had lots of problems. While maintenance requests are now better, I still have many problems with my internet and cable. My linoleum floor isn't looking great, despite how often I clean it, and the furniture is not at all durable. Also, the customer service I have received isn't always friendly.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

My experience has been pretty good at copper beech. Although i ran into roommate issues we were able to sort everything out. I love copper beech but definitely think the rent is way too high.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I have had a decent experience until the internet went down this semester.. it has been down 1/4 of the time. It seemed that the problem was kind of blown off after a while and took until this week to fix..

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Overall good experience, slow internet during peak times. Staff wise, everyone is very pleasant to talk too and I actually feel like they enjoy being there unlike past apartments.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Our Internet went down for almost an entire week. Now we're having concerns about cost of heating the place. Electric bill is far higher than expected, even if you keep the place relatively cold. Not sure what is causing the electric bill to be high though. The townhouse itself is good though.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Great people that will do whatever they can to help you. Furniture isn't stable and breaks very easily. Overall I love it here the community is great. New clubhouse is awesome

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

As far as the living spaces go, they are great and spacious, but we have several spots on our wall that were painted a different shade of white than the others and some of our things do not work correctly. Overall though, it's good.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I really liked the Copper Beach tour and I can't wait to move into my new apartment and make the space mine. All the people were very friendly and handled all my dad's stupid questions. Next year is going to be the best!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

After having our dryer fixed. Everything has been completely fine. We haven't had any issues with things. We are excited to now have a clubhouse and a workout facility nearby

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Can't wait to move in in August. The leasing process was such a breeze. I think I'm most excited for being so close to the tailgating areas. Go Cyclones!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

The employees are very friendly and usually very helpful. I've had a few experiences where I've been locked out of my apt. Or asked for my other key ( I live in a two bedroom still with only one key). They have told me more than once they were going to replace my lock to help fix the problem but it has never been done. Luckily the clubhouse is done now but those of us who have been here since day one really got fucked. We moved in with apts incomplete and no clubhouse and with no apology. Then if we renewed our lease our rent got raised and we still had clubhouse....? And now even after living here for two years we cannot sign a 6 month lease when we all know it cost you the same amount of money to have us leave in July or have us leave in December. The service we receive from corporate is disgusting.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I have loved living at copper beech in ames. The townhomes are spacious and very clean. I would suggest having a better cleaning service however. The grounds are often littered with trash and there is a LOT of dog poop.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Maintance seems to work faster over here compared to the grove. The only thing i can really say is my windows have a draft so it makes it really cold in the downstairs area with the rec room. Of that could be fixed that would be awesome

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

It's been a great experience thus far! Looking forward to moving in next fall! It looks like a great community with helpful and friendly staff!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Copper Beech is a very elegant off campus apartment complex. It offers a large variety of amenities as well as a warm, friendly community. There is nowhere else I'd rather stay.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Not very good communication and I have heard that last years residents has the same issues. I hope it gets better for the future. But beautiful new club house!!!

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

My experience with Copper Beech has been well so far. The reason one star is taken was because when signing my lease we called asking if our parents needs to cosign or someone needed to cosign and they said no. We then came in and needed a cosigner this made the process a lot more stressful because we weren't prepared.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

Excellent service, always answering any questions me or my roommates have. Also great facilities, and having good promo deals. Also love that ya'll send emails about things like this.

Reply from Copper Beech Ames

I am leasing for next year so I am not moved in yet but throughout the whole steps to leasing and touring the townhome it was very pleasant. Kind, friendly and helpful staff. Clean townhome for the tour. Very welcoming environment. I'm so excited to live there next year.