Copper Beech is a safe, CLEAN neighborhood, and the neighbors are nice and. It too noisy. And the office staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Copper Beech of Auburn is genuinely a very nice place to live. What I love most about it is the space that I am able to live in and enjoy. I have plenty of room throughout the apartment for my dog to roam and enjoy as well. The place is very pet friendly and has lots of paved areas for long nice walks around the complex.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

All the staff at Copper Beech are knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. They do a great job of coming up with ways to get residents involved in the community.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Love the space I get for the price! Recommended to anyone and everyone. Some of the appliances are outdated and work inefficiently and loudly. One counter is not attached to anything even the wall.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

I love copper beech!! The people are so kind and are always willing to help! They keep everything well maintained, and they genuinely want everyone to have the best experience living there

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Move in is this fall but super excited for the opportunity to live here. It’s close enough to everything I need and I have family in the area.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

I have had a good 4 years living here. I moved in August of 2015 and have been here ever since. The on-site bus that was provided that went to campus was much fast than the university transit.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Copper beech is the best place to live in auburn! The staff is awesome and the pool is envious! The tanning beds are a nice touch as well. Gotta love CB and the community!

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Staff was very friendly and very informative. Answered all my questions and was very patient with me when i was deciding whether to sign the lease. cant wait to move in!

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Copper Beech has been such a wonderful experience while I’ve lived here! The amenities are perfectly curated for college students. Honestly all this apartment is missing is a sauna lmao.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

The community is a great place to live. I love everything about it. It's pet friendly and everyone is really nice and I wouldnt want to live anywhere else

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Leaving at copper is nice and a relaxing experience. The pool and workout room is for sure my favorite part. The house layouts are awesome. Thank you.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

This place is pretty good. They try to make sure you get help whenever you have issues. I’ve had at least two situations where they helped me out without any inconveniences.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Amazing stuff and it’s one of the best apartment complex that I’ve visited and lived. This apartment complex is very clean and I simply love it here. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to my friends.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

The community here is amazing! I’ve lived here for two years now, and will be here next year as well. The amenities are fantastic, and the staff is always super friendly and ready to help in any way needed! They’ve even helped me jump off my car when my battery died and I needed to go get it replaced! As for the unit, there’s plenty of space, even for 4 people living together with pets. The value you get for what you pay at Copper Beech is incredible!

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Amazing apartment complex! The amenities are great and the staff is so nice. The apartments are also huge with plenty of personal space. Rent is also very reasonable given the amenities and space. Highly recommend.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Employees are very accommodating. We get a large home for an affordable price. The amenities are awesome, too, like the pool, computer lab, tanning beds and workout room.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Mostly pleasant experience. Good price for all that it’s worth. Really enjoy the amenities that are offered. The units a spacious and have the lowest price I’ve found.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

The best part of living in Copper Beech is how nice the neighborhood is overall. The pool area is great, the media center is super helpful, and the apartments themselves are spacious and comfortable.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Great place, nice and spacious, but the bathroom fan being connected to the light switch and not separate annoys me. The fans are LOUD and can easily be heard through the walls

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

I had an amazing experience finding this place and getting information to sign the lease. i am very happy I chose copper beech as my new home

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

I love this place; the staff is so nice and cares about what you need and the space of the apartments themselves is wonderful. I’d recommend to anyone!

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

The maintenance staff is very nice and works very quickly to help with any problems I may have. The people in the office are very nice as well and help me in a timely manner and the facilities are always clean and looking nice.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

I have loved living here, and the staff is so helpful. the amenities are wonderful and so luxurious! the apartments are nice size and spacious

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Great experience! Super fun friendly staff! Super spacious and at a great price. Clubhouse is great and is open 24/7 unlike many complexes in Auburn. You’re able to feel safe and secure with a big of luxury.