Everyone has been so helpful with information, and the place is simply beautiful. I aim to live in copper beech for the remainder of my college experience

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

My experience so far has been great. The cable in my room could be better. It seems like Copper Beech and Charter end up going back and forth a lot.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Living at Copper Beech has been amazing! It is very nice and affordable. All of the staff and maintenance are great! The amenities are a great plus too. The provided bus to campus really helps for convienince.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Great price for the space. Being close to campus helps a lot! Maintenance is fantastic. They are extremely quick and resolve the problem in a professional manner.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

The location of Copper Beech Apartments is amazing. I love the prices, the amenities, and the neighborhood. I am very happy with the apartments.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

so excited to move in!! it looks so nice and everyone is so friendly. the pool is insanely beautiful!! i can’t wait. i recommend it to everyone

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Copper beech is awesome! The rooms are huge, the apartments are spacious and the staff is wonderful! The pool is huge and beautiful with 2 hot tubs and a gorgeous waterfall

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

The amenities are great and the maintenance is fantastic but I had little problem with staff and I think they they can be better and there are big speed bumps which is really nerve breaking specifically if you are living towards the end of the complex. The other thing is that tiger transit stops at the very entrance however it goes all the way down to make a turn so it is a problem again for people living further. Keeping track of the bus which complex provides is really difficult and even I waited for whole 30 min and it was around 1pm and still there was no bus coming. So transportation can be an issue.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Copper Beech is a lovely place. The rooms are huge, the kitchen is huge, there's a half bath for guests, dogs are allowed- it's a dream place to live.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

I love the community and the people I live around. The apartment is also very well priced to be in Auburn and somewhat close to campus. I would recommend college students to try and stay here.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

I love living at Copper Beech. The amenities are great, the staff is wonderful and my apartment feels like a home. It’s not too far from campus and having two transits makes the commute easy and stress free.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

The amenities of this property are well upkept all year round! I honestly fell in love with the gym. Usually a lot of the student apartments only have limited amount of equipment. This gym has free weights, a squat rack, bench press, elliptical, bikes multiple machines—candy for a gym rat!

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

I really believe this place i is a bang for your buck. The townhomes are nice and the rooms are spacious. You’re provided cable and WiFi! Also in addition to the transit stop, copper beech also has a shuttle to take you to campus so you have more that one way to get to and from campus if you don’t drive.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

I love living in Copper Beech. Next school year will make our third year living in our townhome. Maintenance and the front office staff are very helpful.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

This is a very nice place to live, the amenities are the best I’ve seen, I would highly recommend Copper Beech to anyone in the market for a place to live.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Very spacious with nice rooms. Best place to live in Auburn for the price. Close to food and shopping areas and not too far from the school.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Been a good place to live. Not too many complaints. The units are large and plenty of amenities are available. I will say though that the parking isn’t regularly checked and a lot of non residents use amenities. People also drive very fast and erratic through the parking lot.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

I have had a great time last semester and am looking forward to this semester. Lately an apartment near mine has been doing something? Maybe music, I’m not sure, but it’s every day and it’s the same song and it’s a little annoying, but other then that it’s awesome!

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

The neighbors are very nice. Most people are not too intrusive and there has not been a single conflict. The walls are a bit thin within the scope of sound but that is not too big of a deal.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

I have not yet moved into cooper beech but i am so excited to move in in the fall. Cooper Beech is so pretty and it has everything I could ever want.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Excellent neighborhood, would highly recommend to friends. While it has drawbacks not living directly next to campus, you get it made up in the quiet, clean atmosphere of the community.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Love Copper Beech! Great location, large apartments, and lots of things to do (swimming, gym, computer room, volleyball, basketball, and social gatherings.)

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

I love it. Customer service/people at the desk are superb and very nice. I have had very little problems. Any that I had got fixed almost immediately.

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Copper Beech has incredibly spacious apartments. The price is justified in the space and privacy that the apartments provide. Also, love that there is an option to lease furnished apartments!

Reply from Copper Beech Auburn

Application process was very easy. I was able to apply online and request roommates. I’m excited to live here next year. The rates are very fair