Copper Beech Auburn

It's a quite silent neighborhood and the units are great! The maintenance is normally quick and the staff in the office are super nice. However, the transportation to the campus is not the best!
I absolutely love copper beech! I have the best roommates ever! I can’t wait to renew my lease and meet my new roommates and the new furniture at the pool is beautiful
When I first moved here to stay it felt like home to me. I like living here. I liked the apartment amenities. The noice level is very low compare to other places where my friends stay. I really like the games that we play on instagram live. It’s really nice how the office staff engages with the tenants.
I absolutely loved living here! I was there for 3 years and I am sadly having to move out this year. The staff is amazing! They are always so helpful and kind. There’s a great community atmosphere with tons of events to enjoy. Best living decision I’ve ever made!
I love living at Copper Beech! It’s a quiet neighborhood with great amenities. The apartments are so roomy and it’s convenient that we have the option to rent a furnished unit.
The apartment is great and so are the amenities! We're had problems with bugs quite a bit and the parking lot gets loud on Friday nights and such.
The apartments are spacious, noise is never an issue, and the pool is great. The staff clearly cares about residents. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
Great experience, no complaints at all!!! The staff in the office are always friendly and maintenance was always prompt and efficient. Love this place
I really like living here! Everyone is really nice and the apartment itself is a good distance from campus but also isn’t too far away. I’ll be living here again next year!
I have enjoyed staying at Copper Beech this past year. The rooms are spacious, the staff is friendly, and the amenities are nice. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay while not breaking the bank :)