Copper Beech Bowling Green
4 stars924 Reviews

I have enjoyed my time at copper beech. Not only is it affordable considering what you get for the price, but the apartments are nice and spacious and more than enough for what anyone would need.
Copper Beech has been a great place to live! I love how spacious my room is and all the storage in the kitchen makes it easy for all the housemates to store their food. Everything has been working nicely and it always feels like home here!
I’ve enjoyed living at Copperbeech. While there have been a few maintenance issues, overall it is a college apartment so you can’t expect luxury. The staff is always polite whenever I come into contact with them and the apartment units are very spacious.
Absolutely love it here. Very good service from the office and maintenance. Very fast replies and quick fixes. Friendly staff and neighbors.
Copper beech is a comfortable place to stay but after living here for 6 months I’m realizing the maintenance is not great and neither is the furniture considering my apartment was missing a chair and another was broken. The living room carpet is full of black streaks from tenants two years ago, and the dryer has never been fixed after multiple maintenance requests. It’s nice if you aren’t looking for much but for me personally it wasn’t my favorite place.
great amount of space and love the amenities! great staff and awesome raffles on instagram! and a plus it was so easy and convenient to sign the lease online!
Never have had any problems with copper beech! Maintenance is friendly and so is the staff. The only complaint I have after 1.5 years of living here is that the windows are very drafty, but as long as you put window plastic on there’s no issue!
Through out the entire leasing process the staff at Copper Beach has been incredibly helpful and proactive with making sure I am informed of the process and making sure everything is completed in a timely manner.
I do not live here yet, but I am counting down the days until I can finally move into my amazing apartment with my 2 good friends 😍😍 It looks like an amazing place to live and get to know new people!
I haven’t lived hear yet but it looks cool! “Wake up to reality. Nothing ever goes as planned in this world. The longer you live,the more you realize that only pain, suffering and futility in this reality. Listen to me... In this world, wherever there is light, there are always shadows. As long as there is a concept of victory, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish desire for peace give rise to war. And hatred is born in order to protect love. These are all nexuses, causal relationships that cannot be separated. Normally, that is.“