Copper Beech Bowling Green

Stayed in a 4 bedroom for 5 years, didn’t have any problems. But then stayed in a 1 bedroom for 6 months, and everything that could have gone wrong did. Apartment dirty upon move in, furniture soiled and broken, appliances broken, mold growing, bugs everywhere, mice throughout, horrible neighbors, and worst of all management would do nothing about it. Moved out 6 months early, and had to get a lawyer involved. STAY AWAY!
A great place to live! However, the lighting in the kitchen and common area is not great. Also, the maintenance are slow in getting requests done quickly.
Noise is horrible and it seems like the only people that do any work are the maintenance crew. Any problems can't be solved with people in the office.
Great space. Very roomy in the rooms and the closets are absolutely huge! I love having the deck in the back during summer. The maintenance team could be improved drastically
So far my experience have been pretty great! Nothing to complain about! The space you get for the price is absolutely amazing. I would refer all of my friends to live here!
Overall, I really enjoyed living at Copper Beech. It's all about who you are living with, where, and your interactions with the office and maintenance. I've had all pretty great experiences in these regards and I will miss living here!
I have not moved in yet, but throughout the whole process of figuring out the steps to move in, they have been very helpful. Amazing people and staff.
The air conditioning is awful, especially upstairs! It’s scorching hot no matter what. Fans don’t work because it just blows the same hot air around. Maintence won’t do anything about it.
I absolutely love these homes. The space between me and my roommates is great. Everyone around is super nice. Would definitely continue living here after my lease is up.
I loved staying here! A huge amount of space for what you pay for, everyone has their own bathrooms, the living room and kitchen are plentiful space to host people!