Copper Beech Bowling Green
4 stars884 Reviews

I just moved in last week and so far I am living living here at copper beech. It is so nice to be able to have my own bathroom and such a large room. Everyone has been so welcoming!
Overall, a great living experience here at Copper Beech. I have nothing negative to say and will be renewing my lease next year! I would for sure recommend this place to a lower classman looking to move off campus.
I absolutely love the girls in the office! So welcoming and sweet! They answered all my questions and helped me figure out how to sign the lease!
I like the space - individual bathrooms, large bedrooms, lots of kitchen cabinets. Maintenance is helpful when there is a problem. The volleyball court and exercise room are a nice plus. The small back porch is nice too. The insulation is not great and wind blows through my closed windows.
Living here has been really good and everyone is helpful. Living here has many amenities that are super nice and I cant imagine living without.
Pretty decent! Very spacious and comfy, though we've had a few problems with maintenance. I love having my own bed and bath, and the kitchen is awesome.
I enjoy it here. Lots of space and i can have my cat with me! Really like that you get your own bathroom. Feels like your living in a real house.
The apartment is very spacious and was very clean when I moved in. I like that I get email updates about when to pay my rent and about social gathering going on in the community.
My apartment is very nice, but a few pieces of furniture are missing and the living room carpet has black steaks on it. The maintenance crew also has not fixed the dryer after being asked many times.
Been here for two years almost and I still love it! The wifi is slow, but that’s the only complaint I have to this day. Have spent most of COVID here in this apartment and it’s been great