Just moved in this week to Copper Beech BG and have had a pretty good experience so far! Maintenance has been a little slow though and every toilet in the apartment seems to have some issue.

I have very much enjoyed living here. However, I do have a a few complaints. Last year there were 2 gun incidents. Since it isn’t private property, why not just ban guns? Additionally there are some pretty large parties that start. There are also some fishy rules in the lease about charging you $400 to move units, and they have paired me with 2 dogs and a cat for next year.

The apartments are really nice but very beaten up and could use some fixing up. the workers are very nice but I always hear 3 different things from different people.

I just moved in but so far so good! The office staff is friendly and the apartment is spacious! I love that each resident gets a private bathroom! So excited to live here!

I have loved living here. Maintenance responds quickly to my problems. The staff is helpful and respectful. The gym is very close, but could be cleaned more often. The apartments have so much space and come with great furniture, if you lease a furnished place. I love that I can have my own room and bathroom. Laundry is in the unit and it is a great place to learn how to operate a place on your own. Thank you Copper Beech!

Great community! The space provided is excellent and it is great that everyone has their own bathroom! Kitchen and living room is spacious, and there is plenty of parking right outside the door!

So far I have hadn’t a wonderful time in copper beech. The staff Ian great and the Roman are wonderful however the maintenance leave a bit to Ben desired

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Everything is very conveniently located, I have a huge kitchen and we have our own washer and dyer! I love that the gym is right across the street and the workers in the office are always available for help!

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Wish i lived somewhere else. Management is rude and not very helpful. Poor insulation in the buildings means I pay way too much to keep my apartment warm.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Copper beech is a great place to live. I enjoy having a townhouse like apartment because everyone has plenty of space. The kitchen is very nice and large. Also a great place for pets!

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Really great community, the staff is awesome and helpful. I have had no problems while living here. Super close to the school and huge units. Overall it's been a great experience.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I absolutely loved copper beech townhomes. I will definitely miss this place. The staff was always friendly and even learned my name and face without me having to tell them. The maintenance staff was amazing friendly and very responsive. I will say that the people in the community kinda stay to themselves and it was a very quite place to live. Anytime there was any security issues the management team would tell us in a timely fashion and took care of things immediately. This place has amazing amenities and I would highly staying here weather you’re in college of just starting out it’s great for everyone!😁

Needs a pool and hot tub, overall a great place to live and rent is relatively priced pretty well. Wish rent wouldn’t keep rising though. Great place for college students

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I knew all the people from last year. Was pretty easy to move in with them and get set up. Apartment is nice and the amenities are solid. Been a great experience so far!

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Great for activities like gym, basketball ground and place to install hammock on patio. Pets are allowed in Copper Beech Community, Bowling Green.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Great community, services, facilities and overall good place to live especially as a student, but it need a swimming pool beside the existing entertainments, the summer is too hot.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

It’s a very nice and friendly environment I’m very happy I got the chance to move in experience so much. It’s nice to be able to have a gym right across from my apartment as well, very convenient!

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Copper Beech offers an inviting home to stay at while either at college or renting out an apartment space. From their spacious bedrooms to having a personal bathroom. Love it here.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Copper Beech is a great place to live. Clean, maintenance is fast with getting things completed. My only frustration is that there is no recycling on site and even with continual requests there is yet to be anything implemented and I wish there was.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Amazing place! All the space given makes it easy to make it feel like a true home. The amenities provided makes your free time more enjoyable and life easier. Pet friendly environment also helps with stress.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

No problems, we are very happy and have renewed for next year. Whenever something is needed they are right there right away. The staff is always helpful

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I enjoy living here! I think it is a good place, I enjoy the space! The apartment is huge! I like going to the clubhouse, and hanging out with my friends!

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I really enjoy living at Copper Beech as the apartments are very spacious and in good condition. I also really like having my own bedroom and bathroom and a large kitchen!

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

The best part is the space! I live in a triple and we love it. We all have our own bathroom and bedrooms! The only thing holding be back from 5 stars is some of the conditions of the units. There are so many different types of carpeting (one on the stair landing do go downstairs, different one on the stairs, different one downstairs, different one in the downstairs bedroom) and there are some damages. My roommates door has a hole kicked through it and has not been replaced since moving in even though she’s put in maintenance requests. Overall the experience is pretty good, If better quality items were used or requests were responded to seriously, I’d give a 5/5 stars.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

The apartment was fine. I personally regretted who I chose as my roommates. But the apartment itself was really all fine to me. I enjoyed having the full kitchen.