Copper Beech Bowling Green

1 star
Copper Beech is the worst place I’ve ever lived. The unit was FILTHY when we moved in. Our kitchen sink pipe was busted. The people at the leasing office are extremely rude.
I really enjoy living here. I think that Copper Beech is a great place to live and I’m glad that I chose here versus choosing other housing for students.
Haven't had any big issues yet. Neighbors can be kind of noisy at times, but it's never really an issue. Maintenence staff was not wearing masks, which made me and my roommates uncomfortable.
Copper beech has an amazing amount of living space and all of the rooms are comfortable. I couldn't ask for better roommates. All of their pets are loving and a joy to be around.
The apartment community is very friendly. I love how much open space we have outside of the apartments such as the amount of parking and amount of landscape to perform outside activities .
I love it here! So much space and great amenities! I love having such a rage living area, large closets, and having my own bathroom! It is such a nice community and great staff!
I love this place. The rooms are huge and the furnished items are functional. The cable and wifi are a huge plus. The only downside is that the shuttle is unreliable
The staff is very helpful and nice! The maintenance team have fixed the things we have needed in an appropriate amount of time! The internet could be better sometimes it is very slow. Overall really enjoy living here
there was black mold in my room on move in day. the maintenance men were there right away to fix it. That was nice. They respond very fast for anything
I absolutely LOVE the space!!! I LOVE having my own bathroom too! When I moved in it was quite messy from the former residents but the staff and maintenance were amazing and made it brand new for us and I greatly appreciated that!