Living here has been so nice! It’s clean and quiet, just perfect for me and my cat. But maintenance is almost impossible to reach. Just hope you don’t have any major issues or else you’ll be waiting two months to have a working oven light!

I am moving in one week from today. So far I am having no issues with Copper Beech and I am excited to start this new journey with my friends.

I love the copper beech community! Great place to live and great location compared to campus. I am excited to spend the rest of my collegiate career, and possibly after I graduate college, living at copper beech.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I love my apartment and the maintenance staff is great. The outside is also well kept. The only thing that bothers me is some cars really speed through the parking lot.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I’m really glad that the fitness center is being upgraded and I think I’ll be working out there a lot more. Maintenance has done a great job with getting work orders done quickly.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Great location right off the highway. Not downtown either so noise isn't an issue. The amenities are great and useful to my every day activities.

I’ll be moving in one August and I just can’t wait! I’m excited to be living with some of my closest friends and hopefully live in a great living community!

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

The apartments here look really clean and always look nice from the outside. The clubhouse is friendly and inviting...someone is always willing to answer your questions!

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

The apartments are very nice. They are pretty big and super spacey on the inside. I cannot hear my neighbors at all. I love the huge kitchen that comes with a lot of drawers and cabinets. The living room is also very spacious. I just wish the bathrooms were a little bigger.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

It has been a great experience signing for our apartment. I simply cannot wait to move in!! My friends and I are gonna have the best time at Copper Beech!

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Was very good, just very cold in the basement during the winter. The maintanence said that there was nothing they could do because of the design of the apartments.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I absolutely love living at Copper Beech! I have barely any problems and when I do they are always taken care of! The community is great and it is so close to campus! I will be renewing for sure and telling all of my friends who are coming here for college to come check out Copper Beech!

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I haven't moved in yet but so far copper beech has been more than great. I had a problem with my lease and the staff were more than helpful to resolve the issue.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

This apartment community was outstanding in convincing me to live here. The tour was fantastic and the faculty was helpful and accommodating.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Beautiful commmunity, affordable utilities, pet friendly, shuttle to campus, clean apartments. Overall my experience at copper beech has been a good one.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I have lived here for two years now and it has been a good experience. I like the size of the apartment and the full bath. However, I like to workout out here because of how close it is but I think the equipment could be upgraded. A squat rack would be awesome, and a lot of the equipment is broken and loose.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I have heard so many good things about Copper Beech in Bowling Green, Ohio. I am very eager to live here. I hear it's an incredible living experience, that's the reason I chose to live here.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I love the space that copper beech has. The staff are very friendly as well and the units are fairly clean and updated. Maintenance requests are completed in a timely manner most of the time

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I enjoy copper beech but my neighbors above me can be loud. Otherwise it is great. Maintenance is really great and handles situations very well

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Copper beech is a friendly community and has helpful staff. The outside of the buildings could be better maintained in the lawns and exterior of the farther buildings

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I enjoy copper beech. The location is a bit far from campus, but it's quiet and you don't hear the tracks. It's a great place to live, however some of the appliances do not work very well.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I love Copper Beech. All of my friends are jealous that I live hear. The only thing that I wish was different was the weight room. I feel as if it could be better

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

The apartments at Copper Beach in Bowling Green are incredible. I love living here and I highly recommend anyone looking for an apartment to check out Copper Beach.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

It’s a very nice place and a great neighborhood environment! Everyone is so nice and this is the best year ever! Our apartment is just how we imagined it. It’s all decked out and amazing! Def renewing my lease for senior year!

I have had no trouble so far, great community to be in. Very close to the university which is a plus, only takes a few minutes to get to class. That's it.