Copper Beech is a great place to live -- close enough to campus that it is convenient but far enough away where you feel like you aren't right on top of things. It is especially nice because there is a private (and university) shuttle that will take you to/from campus. The only downside I have experienced is the higher cost of rent than other residence options located elsewhere in BG.

It’s good but it could be better. Maintenance is not the best. We have had one issue so far and they told us to not use a leaking shower and then said they would put us on a list.

I really enjoy the community feel of Copperbeech. The townhome is big enough for each of my roommates to have space but also still hang out together.

Spacious, management always available, lots of room to decorate. Each room has its own bathroom which comes in handy depending on how each roommate is.

Honestly I love it here! The apartments are so spacious. I have my own bathroom and a big closet! And the washer and dryer unit is great! I definitely recommend living here!

While this is still my future apartment for next year, I have a lot of friends who live here and I love everything about it!! My favorite thing is all the space in the apartment!

we have had some challenges with the apartment but it has come along way. We had flooding, dishwasher broken, microwave broken, had to get new washer

I really like the location and amenities of the community. I wish the units themselves were cleaner. The carpeting is very patched together and doesn’t look good. I have what looks like burns in my carpet. Love the size

I love how responsive the people have been in any of my questions. They have been nothing but helpful and patient with me who this is my first time renting an apartment

I love living at Copper Beech! The location is great and the apartments are very spacious. Having a large kitchen, living room, and a bedroom with a personal bathroom are just a few of the perks! I would highly recommend living here!

I have lived at Copper Beech for almost two years now! Couldn’t have picked a better place to live off campus with so much space! I would highly recommend living here.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

When I first moved in our couches were falling apart and the carpet in the living room was disgusting, but we put in maintenance requests for both and both got replaced within the first couple weeks I lived there. I love my apartment now and have renewed for the next leasing period

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I have loved living here! Staff is so friendly! The apartments are very large and open. The appliances are nice to have, especially the furnished units so we do not have to bring our own.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Not a bad place to live. People get loud out in the parking lot quite often. Maintenance is typically pretty quick to respond. Management isn’t in the office all day, but they’re pretty easy to get ahold of.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

While there are flaws to any apartment complex, I truly do love Copper Beech. The rooms are spacious and the individual bathrooms are a huge plus. There is enough space in the apartment that you can be with your roommates when you want to and be by yourself when you need to focus as well. I would recommend Copper Beech to anyone. The biggest downfall is that you do have to drive or take the shuttle to campus since Copper Beech is not in walking distance of campus.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I enjoy living at Copper Beech. It out in the country, not too far away from campus, and enough to get away from the city. It is nice because they have a gym right there at the facility so I don't have to drive to campus or purchase a gym membership. The apartments are very big, roomy, and comfortable for all of my roommates and I.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

i feel like i pay way too much money for my living. the rate that i pay is the same rate as the edge or falcons pointe, and they have a hot tub on their campus. also the hot water heater isn’t as great as id like, when i come home from work i want to take a hot shower but if someone else has already taken a shower, there’s not hot water left. also, the shuttle should be bigger because there’s a lot of residents at copper beech and there’s only like 8 or 9 spaces to sit in...

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Great place to live for a really good price! I enjoyed my experience so far, I just wish that there was better lighting in the living room and kitchen area.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Overall a good experience. The windows in bedrooms leak air and let a lot of outside noise in. Since copper is close to the highway it can be a pain. Also a lot of stuff was broken when we moved in like cabinets, washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge shelves, and other small things. The painters must not have used tape because there is white paint all over doorknobs and switches and floorboards. The kitchen cabinets should have handles and the lights all around should be of better quality. A lot of damage was on the walls in bedrooms/ on bedroom doors. The heat does not disperse to the basement as well as the rest of the house. As for the good, the rent is decently priced for what it is and free laundry and internet is nice. The layout of the townhome is also nice and the walls arent paper thin but arent super soundproof. They do a good job in the leasing office & everyone is very kind and helpful, especially with mail and the texting notification system.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Living at Copper Beech has been a pretty great experience. I’ve been here for nearly three years and I’ve had very little issues since moving in.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

The space you get is so amazing for the price!!! Also, the staff is super friendly and always willing to help, along with the maintenance staff

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

While I don’t move in until the fall, signing our lease and getting our living situation figured out has been amazing with the help of the welcoming and kind staff.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Living in the four bedroom apartment units wasn't bad, but any problem that the 4 bedrooms had only gets worse when you live in a 1 bedroom. All the units are not properly sealed (ex. the windows letting air through, and same issue with any outside door), and while this may not be a huge issue in the 4 bedroom unit because the main door is not on the ground floor, this becomes a major issue when you're in the 1 bedroom. Suddenly, any creepy crawly that wants to wander in has no problem slipping through the cracks in your ground level door. And the other issue is the insulation between the 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. They are insulated the same way the 4 bedrooms are. Meaning the insulation on either side of your unit is pretty good, but the insulation between floors is sooooo thin you can hear anything your upstairs neighbors say and do, including every heavy step they take. Again, not a problem when you're in a 4 bedroom because that's your roommate, so you can tell them to quiet down. But not in the case of 1 bedroom when you have a garage band playing above you at 2am. And after putting in a formal complaint with the office, the garage band still plays above us even though it formally breaks our lease agreement. Needless to say, I won't be signing with Copper Beech again...

Cooper Beech is very nice and is conveniently close to everything in Bowling Green. Also the weight room is nice because I don't need a gym membership.