This apartment community is a great place to live because of the space each apartment has to offer. I live with 3 other girls and we all have our own space which means a lot to me. Also, I have been thankful that the apartment complex has hired wonderful maintenance staff. They always come to fix my problem in a timely manner and they also give me instruction on how to avoid that problem later. They are fixing issues that people have had in the past and for that, I am grateful because it has been a good experience living here.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

It gets super cold in the winter, The basement is the one that gets the coldest. I don't know if there is anything you guys can do about that but it would help.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Great community to live in, with awesome amenities. I have lived here for a couple of years and the management has always been pleasant to deal with, and I love the location of the apartments which helps it be quieter than most other ones in the area.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

CB is a bit far from everything, but overall decent off-campus living. It has a nice living space and is generally a quiet part of BG; however, be prepared to be freezing in the winter if your room is in the basement.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Maintenance and staff are so friendly and quick to respond to anything we need! Super accommodations! Having parking and gym space is a must for me and they have went above and beyond to get new equipment and clear our parking lot of snow and ice this winter.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Pretty good place to live. It's cheaply built, but the location is nice and some of the amenities are pretty sweet. Like the gym, sand volleyball court, and basketball court. I just really wish they would update the game room, because that would be a pretty legit place to hang if they got a few more games, and updated the pool equipment.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I love living at Copper Beech! Everyone is so friendly and we have so much space in our unit! It’s so nice that everyone has their own bathroom and the kitchen is hugeee

Some residents are very loud on weekday evenings which is very annoying when I have to sleep. Other than. That, it's a great place to live .

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I love copper beech and the community around it. The staff is awesome and very nice. I love the workout faculty and the beach volleyball :)!

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Really enjoy the experience I have at CB - the rooms are spacious, maintenance staff is super speedy/helpful, clubhouse staff is friendly/helpful, and I always feel safe here. Grounds are maintained well and the complex is nice!

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I haven’t moved in yet but it seems alright, I am a bit worried about moving in with random people but there’s not really anything I can do about that I needed a place to live and I got rushed into picking this place so I hope everything goes alright for me.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Best apartment around!!! You can totally get a better price living anywhere els in town but you don’t get the all around great things that they offer

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

It was a good time, I only lived there for half the lease, but it was pleasant during those few months. The personal bathrooms were a great touch.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Copper Beech is a great place to live. The price is average for apartments around here but you get so much more than everyone else. The staff is nice and the apartments are nicer.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I love the community and all that it has to offer. The rooms and units are amazing. The price you pay for the space is so worth it. Having your own room and having a single room is amazing. I recommend this place to all people that love their space and ability to decorate.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I love the space and the quiet neighbors! The deck is a nice bonus, plus having the option to have a pet is super nice. I dont want to move!

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Have not moved in yet but have had wonderful experiences with staff calling making sure I have everything figured out for an easier move in!

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I chose Copper Beech for the spacious floorplans, private bathrooms, and large kitchen. My expectations for that were met. Maintenance is alright. However, they have gotten better since the beginning of the year. I would recommend to another college student.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Love the spacious apartment that has a big kitchen, living room, and bedroom. Each bedroom, in the 4 bedroom apartments have a bathroom which is also great! The staff is also so nice and happy to answer our questions.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

So far it’s been great and everyone is super helpful. I like the unit and who I am rooming with. I heard maintenance can be an issue so I hope I don’t have to worry about that

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

I love how spacious everything is! We all have our own space to go but can all be together if we want. Only downside is it’s not in walking distance from campus!

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Love the community! Great place to stay and the staff is very nice! A large amount of space that I just don't know what to do with it, and a great shuttle to campus!

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

A great overall living experience. Great value in the townhomes with a safe encompassing community. The amenities that are offered were a great and helpful added bonus (shuttle/clubhouse)

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Living at Copper Beech in Bowling Green has been a blast. The community here is great and the staff is very helpful. Having a weight room and a basketball court is a plus as well. My favorite thing here is the fact that I have my own bathroom. The only thing Copper Beech is lacking are updated appliances.

Reply from Copper Beech Bowling Green

Great community, staff, and residents. Close to school, spacious units, and has great amenities available. Definitely recommend to anybody looking for a place to live.