Very spacious units. Shuttle service times are very inefficient for picking peole up and could use adjustment. Ex picking up at 2:50 and not 2:45

The neighborhood is rather quiet which is very nice. Plus it is extremely pet friendly. The office staff is always very cheery when you enter and willing to help.

The vinyl is peeling up and there are gaps in the doors. The faucets have visible rust and the sinks drain really slowly. My price for rent went up but hey it's kinda cheep.

The apartment is great for college students, the cost isn't very high while being large for the market. It doesn't have the amenities that some of the complexes have, but talking to my friends I believe they don't make use of those enough to make the price difference worth it. My biggest complaint is there is some wear and tear noticeable in some areas and the kitchen has no handles on the cabinets and drawers.

It has been great so far ! I'm really liking the area and it's a great place for my girlfriend and myself to continue eduucation. We look forward to our living here.

The place is still great and a really peaceful area to live in, very friendly staff as well as the maintenance guys. the apartment had problems with the washing machine but they were very helpful through replacing it with a new and even better one.

overall, it is liveable. There hasnt been too many problems. maybe then could do more matieneice every one in a while.other than that, its a good place

I good place to stay even with your pets. Very peaceful and safe and had an great clubhouse where you can study or have fun with your friends.

It has been great to live. Staff are maintenance are always respectful. As a student it’s important that I am close to campus and it really is

This community is very adequate. We have had a few issues with maintenance making things worse, and the quality of the apartments is occasionally subpar. But overall, I have pretty good interactions with employees and the apartment is spacious and cozy.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

My experience living here is great, but the way the bills work is different then I was told at move in! Other then that very nice place super big and comfortable!

Apartments have mostly everything you could want. Rent is fairly cheap, especially with roommates. Maintanence can be a little slow, especially when they start getting backed up.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I love Copper Beech it’s spqcious and the management is so nice! Close to campus and the shuttle is convenient. I would recommend this place to anybody

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Overall a good place to live. There’s fewer amenities compared to other apartments in Columbia, but the rooms are nice and most problems get fixed in a timely manner.

I've lived in my Copper Beech town home for 6 months now, and I've really enjoyed it. I live in the back, and it is a quiet and safe community. I was originally assigned a small, unexpected one bedroom town home back in August, but the front desk staff was extremely gracious and reassigned me to a much more spacious and satisfying living arrangement at the back of the property. There have been small instances of miscommunication with the Copper Beech Staff, but overall they have been very friendly and have shown that they care. My only real complaint is that my town home itself needs some updates and needs a better smell. However, it suits me well, and I am overall pleased with my Copper Beech town home residence.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

It's been amazing so far. Very Impressed !!! Looking forward to this lease term. Everything is amazing for the pricing available. Look forward to the amenities.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Just renewed for my third year, so I like it a lot. Everyone at the office is nice and respons to concerns quickly. The price is super low as well.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

The rents to high for how low quality everything is. Like the wood was never treated, the insulation is bad, costumer sevice is awful. Once I waited in the office for 20 minutes for someone and called 3 times. No one else was there

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Lots of space which is what I want. But it takes a while for management to let us know if the shuttle is down so people are left standing outside in -7 degree weather waiting for a shuttle that won’t show up.

Living here was the best idea ! Great floor planning & I like how you have your own space! ... I use to gym to work out ! I am glad with have a clubhouse ! I couldn’t Be anymore happier 😃

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

It’s Going great, It’s a Nice place for My Daughter and I to live I also love how you guys have different evens for tenants to attend and Giveaways

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Copper Beech is a great place to live. It is in a great location and the shuttle to campus is very convenient. Maintenance requests usually get answered fairly quickly.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

My experience living at cooper beech for the past two years has been pretty good overall. I like going to the fitneee center a lot because they have nice equipment

Overall the Staff has been pleasant and responsive, but there are a few things that are over looked. I was not please how the parking lots were not clean with the snow.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Everyone of the staff I have encountered has been so amazing and the space is incredible. Anytime I have had an issue the staff has resolved it quickly! I’m definitkey renewing.