Living at Copper Beech is pleasant and peaceful. Noise wise, the only issue is the nearby busy road (Grindstone and Bearfield), but then walls don’t carry sound. The decks are spacious, as are the rooms and the common areas. Maitenance is also fast and helpful, although they sometimes take some time with the washers. The office is very friendly, but sometimes they forget to mark your packages as picked up, so you’ll get reminders about packages you received weeks ago.

This place rocks! The houses are so big and the rooms are so amazing. I love it here. The best is that it is so close to campus. Honestly this place so incredible

Great area and the apartments are up to date with excellent amenities. I enjoy the quiet community. My neighbors are really nice and I have yet to have any problems

I enjoy the quiet community. My neighbors are really nice and I have yet to have any problems around in my area. It is a great environment to live in.

Chill living area, many ppl won't bother you. Maintenance is quick. Needs some updating. Hard to get simple answers sometimes. Our shuttle is nice

Overall, I like it. It does a good job with most things. Sometimes I can get frustrated with people. But I tend not to overlook it the best that I can. I can’t complain too much.

Great area and the apartments are up to date with excellent amenities. Safe environment. Just an all round nice place to live. I am lucky to get to room with my friends.

Everything is pretty nice, but their shuttle bus system office hours, and gym could be better. the apartment size and people in the office is amazing

Good place and the prices are relatively cheap for the sheer size of the apartment. You will not find another apartment with this much space for the current pricing offer

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation, under god, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.

Nice very nice. Could be better but nice. Would be better if I wasnt Forced to use 140 characters for this review. I’m just trying to collect my gift card

The staff at Copper Beech works to ensure residents' needs are met. They are always friendly and ready to help. Copper Beech is an accommodating place to live.

The only complaint I have is with the shuttle schedule. It doesnt fit my schedule too well but everything else is great! All the employees are very nice to me and my roomies

I am so excited to move into CopperBeech, it is going to be super fun. I am moving into it August and couldnt be happier. The staff seems very nice and my friends and myself are excited.

Nice community and nice apartment. Had a few issues with water leaks in the apartment though. The washer was broken and the maintenance person tried to fix it and ended up flooding our basement.

Great for what you pay I have no complaints. The maintenance is fast and my apartment is larger than what I thought. Having my own bathroom is great and the internet is really fast

I like the location, being close to campus. Also, all of the employees I have met (in the office and maintenance) are very nice and very helpful.

Copper Beech townhomes are nice, roomy, and great for what you pay for. You can't beat $10 a month for furniture. The staff are very nice and helpful.

Copper beech is the best value in Columbia for the size of the unit. Plus everything actually works unlike a lot of student housing complexes

The apartment is very nice, however, I had a few issues with my rent payment, due to a confusing with the person I'm subleasing for, but Copper Beech staff took care of it.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Copper Beech is a cool place to live. Unfortunately it is a lot of traffic when you live around the front but you get used to it and usually the people around you are chill.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I've had a good experience living in Copper Beech for the past two and a half years. Other than a few management and resident safety issues, it's a great place to stay.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Copper Beech works to be accommodating to residents. Maintenance orders are attended to promptly and staff ensure residents are satisfied with work quality.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Great customer service. Great apartments. I highly recommend this place. Probably the best value you will find in the Colombia region. Give them a look.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I love the staff, everyone has been super helpful and nice! I just wish it was in a better neighborhood! The units are very spacious and the price is even better!