I love it here, everyone is friendly. Only moved here a week ago and i really like it. Besides the maintenance taking a little bit long!!!!!

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I absolutely love Copper Beech! The tenants, the staff, & everybodies cute little puppies! The property is so peaceful & well kept, & everybody around here is so nice!

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Copper Beech is a very spacious and affordable townhouse. The furniture is not very updated and the management along with the maintenance isn’t super organized. Overall, Copper Beech is a nice place to live.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Exceptional expierence, great team working there! Would definitely recommend to future residance. Current wishing I would’ve lived there sooner.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

It’s suck an fantastic place to stay especially if your a college student. Free cable and internet plus with an fitness room who can beat that plus it’s very pet friendly.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

So far copper beech is a great place to live, it’s cheap and plenty of room. The workers are great and get things done in timely fashion. Overall great place

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Other than maintenance, it's a great value and a large amount of space, and the internet connection is very strong. They just need to not blame residents for maintenance issues and actually fix maintenance issues.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

My experience at Copper Beech has been great. Staff is professional and efficient. I have not encountered any downfalls throughout the past year of living here.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

One thing that is noticeable and great about the place is the fact that it has a huge space to move around whether it was in the living room or the bedrooms unlike most complexes here in Columbia.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

It has been good so far. The office staff is very helpful and helped make an otherwise hectic move in go smoothly. The apartments are nice, clean, and its a great place to live.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Everyone in yhe office and maintenance welcomed me with open arms, everyone was like a family there. The place i moved in is nice and, and i love the location of it.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Great place to stay. Large rooms with full baths. Safe and quite. Close to walmart and kohls and great places to eat . Clean ground. Office worker and maintenance are very professional. Close to compus with bus shuttle and city bus line is available. I love it here

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I enjoy the set up of the home, location and free gym. Having my own bathroom is wonderful and rent is affordable considering the shuttle, gym, and free tanning (although I have not tried that yet.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Maintenance is quick and reasonable, and the staff is for the vast majority of the time nice and helpful! The redone gym is excellent as well, and my only wish is that recycling was added as a amenity.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

It has been a good experience. I would suggest to fix the potholes around copper beach as first priority. People drive through here everyday trying to avoid the potholes and I’m sure it messes up tires

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Living here has been great! The location is great the staff is super helpful! Would definitely recommend someone to live here!! Me and my sister love living here cause it is close to our work!

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

The staff and complex are amazing; I’m sharing a three bedroom townhouse and it is very spacious. I love it here and would definitely recommend it for a great place to live.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I love living at Copperbeech! I get great service round the clock! I even decided to invite my cousin and my brother to come and live with me in our townhouse.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Absolutely love it! Very spacious and clean neighborhood. Noise is very quiet just wish we had a pool here and a bigger gym. Other than that it’s great!

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

The maintenance crew is really great and quick. We had several things that needed fixed and they came the morning after I submitted the maintenance request and fixed them all.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

The office staff are very friendly and always available to help. The prices are also very reasonable for the amount of space in each unit. The maintenance team always attends to requests in a timely fashion.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Copper Beech is a great place to live. The townhomes are very spacious and in good condition. The shuttle service is very reliable. The maintenance staff is generally very quick when responding to work orders.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I have had a good experience communicating with the staff at Copper Beech. I am hoping that moving in is a smooth and easy process in August.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Amenities are great and staff is helpful. Maintenance is always helpful and on time. It also great being in close proximity to friends and the community.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I enjoy living here. The parking is decent. If we need maintenance to come out they are quick to respond. The location is good. The staff is nice.