Copper Beech is a good place to live if you are looking for a good price for a lot of space. The furniture and appliances are outdated but the rooms and closets are big. The main downside is the distance from campus.

They have always been extremely helpful and understanding! They always are there when you have questions you need answered as well and if they don’t know the answer right away they make sure they find out

I wish that maintenance requests were handled more efficiently. I also think that it would be good to update the appliances. Otherwise, I enjoy the space that that apartment has.

There have been quite a few complications that wouldn’t be a problem if they didn’t take so long to be fixed. Other than that it’s a great space for a very reasonable price. The neighbors are very nice and a safe environment to live it!

My experience at copper beach has been good for the most part. The only problem would be maintenance coming in a timely manner, but other than that the complex is a good place to stay.

Staff can be difficult or amazing depending on who you get. When you get a manager, everything gets done. If you get a general desk worker, you might as well solve your own problems.

Been a great experience!! Staff works really hard to make sure your needs are suited!! Very understanding!! Most likely gonna re sign my lease for a third year!!

I have been living at copper beech since 2016 and have enjoyed it. I live in a three person town home and the bedrooms are very accommodating with lots of room and a personal bathroom. Maintenance has always gotten things done for me quickly, which I appreciate a lot.

My experience at Copper Beech has been great! I don’t have any problems with the neighbors, maintenance alway comes when their services is needed.

Great and quiet place to stay. Very spacious homes and very pet friendly. Office staff is awesome they are really helpful and maintenance is quick.

It’s pretty good, I enjoy the space and the feeling that I can still get away from school. I have enjoyed the people I have lived with and the staff is very friendly

I like it the place is nice, and very welcoming. I would definitely sign another lease. The shuttle has to be one of my favorite things about the place. Great for college students.

My experience has been great so far. I like the neighborhood and how quiet it is around my area. Our neighbors are really nice and welcoming and we enjoy ALL the space that there is in our apartment.

Copper Beech has always seemed like a Home away from Home. I feel truly at peace and look forward to another year living with an amazing staff

I love how the rent is cheap and the houses are in pretty good shape. However the organization and management are not spectacular and maintenance requests take a while.

I have been living at campus lodge since 2018 and I absolutely love it. The staff are so friendly and help me a lot! And I do recommend living here!

Great place to live! Friendly environment and great location! Staff is always helpful and friendly and will help you when needed and quickly!

Copper Beech is a great place to live. The staff is very friendly. I have never had any problems here. The shuttle is also very convenient and usually on time.

Love living here. It's very spacious. Everyone is friendly, I like the gym. The shuttle service runs late often. For the price you pay however, its a nice place to live.

This place is great but slow when trying to solve problems. The maintenance is quick and very friendly. I have lived here for three years don’t know what I’m going to do next year

The apartment community is very nice and management is always very helpful whenever there is a problem, including when there are maintenance requests. The apartments are spacious too which is very nice.

House is very spacious. Rooms are perfect size and balcony is very nice. Communication needs to be a bit better when it comes to updates, but other than that. It’s good.

Low prices are a big thing for me so paying as little as I do is amazing!! Also, most of the office staff is great!! Maintenance is always helpful and they are so nice. I really enjoy living here!

I started living at Copper Beech this year and I have really enjoyed it so far! Everyone is very helpful especially the maintenance crew. I love the amount of space I have in my apartment.

Prices are good but the amenities still have room for improvement. The gym is not that great and residents don’t pick up after their pets. The apartments are not built with forced convention vents. Thus if one can’t open the windows because of dog poop, you are kind of in a bind. There is also the issue of mold growing on some of the old wooden furniture. Plus the mattress and microwave need yo be replaced