Copper Beech is a cool place to live. Unfortunately it is a lot of traffic when you live around the front but you get used to it and usually the people around you are chill.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I've had a good experience living in Copper Beech for the past two and a half years. Other than a few management and resident safety issues, it's a great place to stay.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Copper Beech works to be accommodating to residents. Maintenance orders are attended to promptly and staff ensure residents are satisfied with work quality.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Great customer service. Great apartments. I highly recommend this place. Probably the best value you will find in the Colombia region. Give them a look.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I love the staff, everyone has been super helpful and nice! I just wish it was in a better neighborhood! The units are very spacious and the price is even better!

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

So far it's been a solid residential experience--maintenance has performed well, the houses always look great and the layouts are perfect. Noise control could be a little better--front rooms can hear everything taking place on the street--but is really only a problem at night/later hours. The mail system is reliable as well, and the shuttle system is vital for off-campus students without cars. It has been extremely reliable since the initial delays!

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

It’s been cool. Physical apartment is great. Maintenace has been a little backed up at times, but all in all I’ve enjoyed living here so far. You guys should definitely fix the gym equipment tho

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Good amount of space in bedrooms. Internet and cable included is nice, instead of paying for your own. Not too far from campus. Wish they had a pool for the summer time.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Overall the community is nice and I have had no issues so far. My roommate is chill and I know some people who live in this area so all in all i feel at home.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Maintenance is a little slow to fix a broken board on my balcony but the office got the bus situation figured out quickly. I'm happy with where I live!

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

This is my first year living here and so far, I enjoy it a lot! The price for rent is extremely nice! I have all the basic needs and amenities that I need for a living space.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

The apartments are superrrrr spacious and the workers in the office are veryyy nice. Shuttle bus is pretty nice just doesn't run long sadly.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

The COpper Beech apartment I am in has been pretty good so far. The community around me is fairly quiet. The appliances are not great but the rooms and living spaces are very comfortable.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Management if friendly here. The rooms are very spacious and I like that I have my own bathroom. The shuttle service is also very convienent

The house is big and we have a lot of room. Each room is very spacious with its own bathroom. Love it here! Management is very helpful and will get what ever you need in a timely manner.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Overall pleasant experience. Maintenance response time is long and utilities need to be updated. More amenities needed. Besides that I enjoyed living in copper beech. In the winter management needs to take better care of the parking lot when handling ice/snow

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I enjoy living here. The community and layout is nice and they keep it looking very nice. The apartments are nice and really cancel most noise from other apartments. The only thing i would say is that maintenance could respond a bit quicker.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Loving everything about Copper Beech so far. The people in the office are nice and helpful, maintenance is always on top of it with anything you need, and the homes are very spacious and nice.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Absolutely best bang for buck community if you value space more than anything. Staff is very friendly and helpful, and the shuttle is nice and always on time. Amenities is the only area where Copper Beech is lacking, but it doesn't bother me. Overall excellent place to live if you're a Mizzou student.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Copper Beech is a great place with a lot of room to live! The kitchen has a lot of cabinet space, and the extra room in the basement is really nice.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I appreciate everything Copper Beech does to make this apartment welcoming and really feel like a home. All employees are always friendly and helpful.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

We really like our town-home! All the amenities are good enough for us. Maintenance requests are been pretty slow though and we have had to remind the office about them. When we moved in there was just a bunch of little things that needed fixing.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Love the apartments. Buses could have been handled better for the first few weeks. I enjoy the space in the rooms, better than any dorm would have been.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Besides some minor maintenance issues, Copper Beech has been great so far! I've met and bonded with a lot of my neighbors. The space of the apartment and the balcony is amazing! Having a backyard for our dog to play is nice to.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

The shuttle needs to run only to copper beech and campus every 30 minutes. The carpets need to be redone. A tv should be provided like at The Domain, Brookside, and The Den.