I love the apartment and community itself, but moving into an undone apartment and maintenance requests being supee slows, it knocked down some points.

Absolutely best bang for buck community if you value space more than anything. Staff is very friendly and helpful, and the shuttle is nice and always on time. Amenities is the only area where Copper Beech is lacking, but it doesn't bother me. Overall excellent place to live if you're a Mizzou student.

Copper Beech is a great place with a lot of room to live! The kitchen has a lot of cabinet space, and the extra room in the basement is really nice.

I appreciate everything Copper Beech does to make this apartment welcoming and really feel like a home. All employees are always friendly and helpful.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

We really like our town-home! All the amenities are good enough for us. Maintenance requests are been pretty slow though and we have had to remind the office about them. When we moved in there was just a bunch of little things that needed fixing.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Love the apartments. Buses could have been handled better for the first few weeks. I enjoy the space in the rooms, better than any dorm would have been.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Besides some minor maintenance issues, Copper Beech has been great so far! I've met and bonded with a lot of my neighbors. The space of the apartment and the balcony is amazing! Having a backyard for our dog to play is nice to.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

The shuttle needs to run only to copper beech and campus every 30 minutes. The carpets need to be redone. A tv should be provided like at The Domain, Brookside, and The Den.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I've had an overall great experience. Best place I've lived so far. The staff are great and helpful, the neighborhood is quiet, and the homes are spacious. Best place ever!

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Perfect location - close to food places and the grocery store. Clean living environment and friendly neighbors! The staff at the leasing office are always down to help and are super nice.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Living at the apartment homes so far this semester has been a pleasant experience so far. Although, I wish that the maintenance staff would get on top of requests to fix things.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I'm new to Copper Beech. But it's not bad. I'm starting to adjust. The call system can be difficult at times. It's much easier to walk in and talk to them.

I really enjoy this app because it is very easy to earn points and rewards. The tasks are fairly simple and the rewards are definitely worth the tasks.

The apartment is big and spacious. I haven't had any problem with parking so far either. The patio decks for each unit are big and perfect size

Copper Beech is a great place to live and I look forward to my third year. The staff treats me like family and I love it. I think it is truly the best place for a college student to live.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Great amount of space you get. I love having my own bathroom. The Kitchen is big and so is the living room. Move in was easy. The unit as a whole was a little dirty but they sent in cleaning people.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

The bus system was a little confusing this morning and we have been waiting awhile for our fridge to be fixed. Overall we are satisfied with copper beech.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I just moved in, but everyone has been so helpful thus far. I appreciate all of the help you all have given my friends and I and your maintenance staff has also been really friendly!

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Sometimes there are difficulties knowing what's going on in the main office (i.e. one staff member says one thing and then another staff member says something else) but for the most part copper beech has been a good place to live with nice amenities and a helpful maintenance team. Over all any problems that may arise I understand will happen at times and I would recommend living here to others.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I love them. It makes me feel so at home, and I have my Own space and own bathroom something I didn't have inside my dorm room. I really consider a lot of people to live here

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I Like that the rent is cheap. I also like that the apartments are relatively close to campus. Close enough so that I can ride my bike to campus. But the club house workers are sometimes uninformed by management.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Great! I love this! Easy money, supporting your living community. I have recommended 3 of my friends to live here! They love the way my house is set up and they will be moving in this month!

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

good very good very welcoming very cool place would recomend. But i wish price was lower and utilities was included or at least cheaper it is a little more pricy than i would like

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Everything has been great so far. Ever since I was looking for apartments to stay in, you guys made me feel welcome even when I wasn't sure if I was going to be staying with you guys. I look forward to moving in and living there for the next year.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

You guys have been doing great as far as keeping us updated on important things. You guys also give out some nice prizes. can't wait to move in!