Overall the Staff has been pleasant and responsive, but there are a few things that are over looked. I was not please how the parking lots were not clean with the snow.

Everyone of the staff I have encountered has been so amazing and the space is incredible. Anytime I have had an issue the staff has resolved it quickly! I’m definitkey renewing.

Really enjoy the peace and quiet in the area I live in! It’s great place to live. Everyone generally keeps to themselves. Love the space that is provide in our unit and everyone has there private areas!

I like the neighborhood a lot and the gym is super convenient. I wish that the maintenance was a bit quicker to respond, but overall it is a great place to live.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

The experience here was great, i enjoyed my staying here with my brother. the place is super quiet around the neighborhood and he staff in the office are friendly and just great.

I think that fixing the potholes going towards the back of copper beech would make it a lot better. other than that everything has been just fine

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I like the spacious units with our own bathrooms. The community is nice and I’ve never had any issues with noise from a neighbor. The maintanance staff is always parked in the middle of the parking lot by the garage though which can sometimes make it difficult for me to leave work work

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

The staff is always willing to work with you when you need help with anything which is great! I also love that the noise level is really good.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Pretty good apartment. Shuttle runs at weird times and maintenance flooded our basement. Other than that, pretty good. Nice staff and large apartments.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Overall the experience has been great! The staff is very helpful and always welcoming when you enter the offices. The neighborhood is great and quiet for the most part.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I’m happy I signed a lease with to move to Copper Beech. I love the free amenities from the free shuttle to the “residential lounge” located next to the leasing office that comes with free WiFi, free printing, friendly staff, and an assortment of games extra offerings. My neighbors are friendly. I also love that they are dog friendly because I enjoy seeing all of the different dogs. So far, maintenance responds to all request professionaly and in a timely manner. Yea

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Overall I like it here. I still have issues from time to time. But it’s a good location and I like the amount of space you have here. I can see the improvements being made.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

We had a lot of issues getting our dryer fixed and then trying to get the furniture we signed up for, but since fixing those issues it has been much easier.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Good place to live. Staff is very nice and helpful, the units are very large and it’s nice you have your own bathroom, the ultilies are also very resonable

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Decent place to live, the size is the best part and the employees are nice. Only problem is the quality of the place, my mailbox is “broken” and has been so over a month and they won’t fix it

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I have lived at Copper Beech for 2 years now and I really like it! The maintenance comes within a day which is nice! I also like having a shuttle that is available to take me to and from campus!

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Nice place to live. Apartments are big, well furnished, and close enough to campus to be convenient without being right on campus. Close to a great nature preserve for walking and hiking.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

the staff is nice the area is kinda good and the gym missing some of the dumbbells, the maintenance does good work but they have one problem which is they are kinda slow to answer the request

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Copper Beech is a nice place to live and the units are very spacious. The location is very convenient and the shuttle to campus is normally very reliable.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I love it here, everyone is friendly. Only moved here a week ago and i really like it. Besides the maintenance taking a little bit long!!!!!

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I absolutely love Copper Beech! The tenants, the staff, & everybodies cute little puppies! The property is so peaceful & well kept, & everybody around here is so nice!

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Copper Beech is a very spacious and affordable townhouse. The furniture is not very updated and the management along with the maintenance isn’t super organized. Overall, Copper Beech is a nice place to live.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Exceptional expierence, great team working there! Would definitely recommend to future residance. Current wishing I would’ve lived there sooner.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

It’s suck an fantastic place to stay especially if your a college student. Free cable and internet plus with an fitness room who can beat that plus it’s very pet friendly.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

So far copper beech is a great place to live, it’s cheap and plenty of room. The workers are great and get things done in timely fashion. Overall great place