The communication at copper beech is between residents and the faculty is really great. I have received calls checking to make sure my lease is correct and update emails.

Y'all are great at sending maintenance orders in and to be fixed. When my brother and I first moved in a handful of things had to get fixed which was overwhelming at first but it all got fixed within a few days which I am beyond grateful for!

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

The Wi-Fi connection leaves something to be desired, but overall I really like Copper Beech. The apartments are really spacious and pretty nice, and the gym is cool.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

A very accommodating environment. I appreciate all Copper Beech does to make me feel welcomed into the community. I'm glad I signed this lease.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I wish the bus ran more frequently (the reserve does every 30 minutes) so i wouldnt have to drive to campus. It is difficult to carve out extra time in the morning to look for parking when because the bus only comes every hour and fifteen

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Good job! Love living at copper beech! I have lived here for a year and I will continue to live here next year. Maintainence is always helpful and efficient!

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I am doing okay with the services here. They are very beneficial. I hope to be this satisfied even in the future with Copper Beech.Thank you!

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

Very satisfied with how quick and easy it is to work with Copperbeech! You guys make finding a place to live very fun and simple, I've referred this community to many friends.

Pretty great community. Very clean and spacious place. I can work when I need to work, I can socialize when I need to socialize. The convenient location is also pretty nice.

Whenever I have any issues with my apartment, they get resolved right away. No big complaints. Once they misplaced my check but resolved the issue with just one phone call.

Happy with how nice/easy maintanance is. Pet friendly, easy to get in contact with the office. Always available parking. Cheaper than most places

Wifi needs some major work, as it can sometimes be inconsistent aside from that it's amazing! The space is great and the overall community I'd very welcoming.

The people who work there are very nice and friendly! The rooms are very large and there is a lot of storage. The kitchen is also very big and great.

I like Copper Beech a lot. The amenities are nice, staff is good, and the rates are some of the most reasonable in town. I'm glad I signed here.

You guys are doing a great job keeping up with maintance for my friend and her roommates. The only concern I have had is safety. I heard about people getting robbed over there and it makes me worried.

The staff is friendly, the community is friendly. Living space is very open and spacious, very nice. Tours of the facility are great and informative.

It was very spacy and clean. Loved the furniture. Amenities were awesome and also clean. Community was obvious. People were mice and connected.

Copper Beech in Columbia has been great thus far with helping me sign up and get everything going. They even moved the move-in date so that way I wasn't without an apartment for a few days. They've been very accommodating.

You Guys Give great Sevice ad Are Very nicePeople My Only Issue Is My Move In Date My Lease And My Current Location Is Up July 31 But I Can't Move In Copper Beech Unil aug 17

It's a nice place overall, but it sucks to live next to the maintenance building because they park their vehicles wherever they want and half the time I can't get out of my spot. The rooms are a nice size and the layout is good, but there are quite a bit of problems that don't get fixed around the house.

Love living here. Copper beech town homes are the best town homes out of all of the town homes in Columbia Missouri for university of Missouri students

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

You guy are on the ball. You guys stay on top of everything! I haven't moved in yet and I feel like I am a part of the cummunity. I move in in August and cannot wait!

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

This place is great. The only thing I didn't like is that it's tooo noisy. I could hear everything that the next door neighbors said. Yeah you get what you pay for so that's not bad.

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

I love Copper Beech and plan to live here again!! Most staff find a way to get you the answers you need in a timely manner. Good amount of parking, I just wish they had a pool!

Reply from Copper Beech Columbia MO

need better maintenance. they have entered our apartment thinking it was a different one....and never fix things. also the internet is terrible and nobody knows how to fix it around here....