Love the space and the parking as well! Rarely ever have to fight for a spot in front of my apartment and it’s free. Only problem is the furniture and fixtures are pretty outdated.

Great amenities, very clean. The office staff is a lot more friendly now, they respond to all work orders really fast. Over all great experience.

My experience at CopperBeech has been an amazing time. All my roommates and I get along and we love the spacious rooms, caring neighbors, and great amenities!

No issues, no problems. For the price, it it a good place to live. The community is clean and the office staff are very kind. I just renewed my lease for next year.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I like living here at Copper Beech. I think the rooms are very spacious with a lot of storage. I enjoy having my own bathroom and having a big kitchen. Copper beech feels like home.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Great community and great staff and love the free stuff!!! The grocery bingo is fun and helped me know who is my neighbors Are and would love more incentives like that.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

It’s been better this year. There’s still some things that need to be improved. I think maintenance can do a better job as well at the management team. Overall okay with how things are going this year

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Love living here. The apartments are spacious including the bedrooms and bathrooms each of which you get your own of. Love the convenience of doing your laundry in the comfort of your own home. The atmosphere here is very positive especially thanks to the awesome shuttle drivers.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I’ve had a really good experience here so far, the rooms are huge and the maintenance requests have been taken care of fairly quickly. And the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly! 😃

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I just moved in here and it’s amazing so far. We’ve been having some little problems and every time I call they always come out and fix the problem. Will recommend to people

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Living at Copper Beech has been amazing. The units are so spacious, it makes living here wonderful! Being able to have your own room and bathroom is also a plus.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Only problem is that the walls are very thin and you can basically hear everything the neighbor does and also the maintenance. I put in a request twice already for the same thing, probably about almost a month ago, and no one has came in to fix anything yet.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

The size of the rooms are great, and its even better because we have our own bathrooms. I really like copper beech because it has a shuttle, and most of all I love where copper beech is located at.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I love living at copper beech! The area is good and the people who work in the office are great! There’s always something to do and I always feel at home here.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Friendly staff. Spacious rooms. Only concerns would be how thin the walls and floors are and that the ground at the dumpsters are never cleaned up. I would also suggest installing Nests, or something related to them, in place of the current thermostats.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Love living here,it has been a great experience this far! The staff is always helpful and friendly. The grounds and community areas are kept up very nicely as well.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Copper Beech is affordable, clean, and creates a genuine sense of community among residents. Every week there is an opportunity for free prizes. The staff is always super friendly and helpful. The promotion or marketing team does a fantastic job.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Here at copper beech it is really quite. The people here are very polite. It is very clean and beautiful. I also hear many great rumors about this place. #lovinglivinghere

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Copper beech community makes you feel so welcomed! Maintenance comes very quickly when you have a problem and the office always has answers to any questions you have. Would always recommend living here!

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

the third floor is wayyy too hot. the dryer takes a while to heat up. the coaches are very dirty. other than that everything is really great. i love living here

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Great place to live! Apartments are super spacious and the complex is very pretty and quite! They have a tanning bed, pool, clubhouse with WiFi and a pool table, as well as free printing in the office!

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

So far so good living here, fast with maintenance requests. Safe environment and friendly people. Services offered here are cool as well like the tanning beds and 24 hour gym. 8/10

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

It is a nice complex. The maitnience is pretty slow and there are not any backup keys for the apartment or the bedrooms. But all in all the complex is very well kept and is for the most part very quiet.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I love copper beech! The rooms are great size and size and have plenty of room! The office staff are amazing and will help you with all your problems and questions!

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I enjoy how spacious the houses are and the amenities. The price is almost as good as what you get, it could be a little less and that would be more affordable. But I guess it is appropriate since this is a more expensive area to live in. The maintenance is friendly, but does not come in a timely manner. Which sometimes is ok but not when it comes to more important fixes sometimes it would be nicer to come in quicker. But I understand that they are short staffed