Loved the atmosphere, fast with complaints overall great community. Office staff is very nice and helpful, the gym and computers are open 24/7 what’s not to love

So far everything has been great. The community is quite and not too busy. The only problem is parking can be a hassle. The townhomes are clean and very spacious.

Excellent community with friendly staff, quick maintenance, and safe neighborhood. My only complaint is limited free parking - too many reserved spots. Also, I would like to suggest stair masters for the next new equipment in the rec center.

So far so good! Everyone is so friendly and accommodating! There are some issues with the furniture but nothing that can’t Be fixed. Can’t wait to start using the amenities!

I really love living here. The location is really awesome I'm right next to a mall. The staff here just helps out as much they can. They're extremely friendly and professional

Excellent staff, super friendly and always ready to help. Maintenance team gets to problems in a timely manner to ensure residents needs are taken care of.

great community, highly recommend if you are looking for somewhere to live. The staff goes above and beyond for residents. The only negative is that it takes a while to get something fixed by maintenance.

I love living here in Copperbeech. It’s so close to my work. It is also close to shopping and it’s a quiet and safe place to live. It’s reasonably priced and has so many amenities. I love all the staff in the office and maintenance people. It is a very friendly community.

I was supposed to move in Aug 16th but now I need to find someone to take over the lease because of an unfortunate event that will hinder my ability to pay the monthly ren, though I have not paid any fees. The contract makes it difficult for the what ifs that could happen before move in

It isn’t absolutely great. It is in a nice clean area of town and I love that that we get our own bathrooms and there is just so much space. Really a good place to live

No complaints! I love living here and have not had any problems. I love that my dog can live with me and that she’s welcome anywhere on the property. The rooms are so spacious and having my own bathroom is amazing.

I am moving in this august and I can already tell it will be a great experience. Everyone is so helpful and goes out of their way to assist you.

Great place! I’m not moving in until later this month but u know I will love it! Super roomy and there’s a lot to do! Really like the aesthetic of the place

It was nice quiet community, the pool is clean the gym saves me from paying for membership also the media room was nice always clean , I would say the largest apartment I’ve had on Fresno

The staff and maintenance workers were very helpful with my move in and made things tremendously easy for my roommate and I to get settled in!

Living here has been great aside from roommate disputes. Maintenance is pretty quick and nice! Parking on the other hand has gotten unnecessarily complicated with "reserved parking" on our advertised free parking. There are not enough spots for everyone and a lot of reserved are not even in use anymore due to people leaving.

Copper beech fresno is wonderful. Community facilities are nice, grounds are well kept, townhomes look great and are well maintained. Plus they're pet friendly!!

I haven’t moved in yet so I cannot give a full review, but I am looking forward to my move in. I have already talking to my roommates and they seem very nice!

When living this apartment it was hard to tell what to expect location wise but you honestly can't find a better spot to stay it is so central. Everything is easily reached by foot.

Staff is very nice and helpful! I love all the space in my apartment for me and my roommate! The staff really helps with any questions you may have.

Copper Beech is a safe and fun apartment complex that is always trying to give back to their residents! The staff is always friendly! They have free drinks, snacks and Starbucks coffee in the office for residents as well!

copper beech apartments has a great staff that are very welcoming. the apartments are very clean inside and out. also they are in a great location.

I don't actually live here yet, but everyone seems nice and the pool looks like it will be a lot of fun! I also like having my own bathroom and a big kitchen, big plus.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

The staff are very helpful and friendly with any questions you may have. I am moving in soon and I absolutely cannot wait to live at copper beech.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno