Copper Beech Fresno

4.3

4.3

Rose
3 months ago
Safe, gated community. Lots of fun and games to enjoy with friends and family. There is a swimming pool, pool table, mini workout room, and more.
Hannah J.
3 months ago
10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND! Love living here! The staff is so wonderful and hard working! I love the space and the community here. Plus the gym is 24/7
Madison
4 months ago
Living here was the best 4 years possible, I met my best friend through the random roommate assignments and couldn’t have asked for a better experience!
Melissa
4 months ago
The rooms are spacey. I love how nice they are. The in room furniture can be a little worn out, but it does it’s job. Another thing is the weekend parties. They can be so noisy. And the visitors park in the reserved parking spots :/
Hannah
5 months ago
Honestly it's a good apartment community. Office staff are friendly and the area is nicer/cleaner than other areas. I've lived hear for 2.5 years so far and I have a little to no issues.
Hannah V.
6 months ago
The staff is very helpful and accommodating whenever I ask for help. I've lived here for 2 years and I don't have major problems. I love being here. The environment is nice, friendly, and homey.
Jessica
6 months ago
Overall a good place to live as a student. This place used to be a pretty good value for price and space/amenities/service, but rent has gone up notably each year I've lived year and is starting to make this place not such a good value. Also living on Gettysburg is very noisy.
Taylor
6 months ago
Really great staff. Willing to help understand the problems and try to fix it right away. Going on three years moving here. One of the better student living apartments.
Alexi
6 months ago
It’s a nice place to live close to shopping centers. I just wish I didn’t have to live with the people they select themselves. Also how they cut corners in maintenance. It’s good enough but I wish they didn’t just paint over the dirt and hair.
Marina
6 months ago
The amenities are extremely useful especially the washer and dryer in the unit. I love that it is pet friendly and the location is amazing. It is also very quiet around here.