Copper Beech Fresno

4.3

4.3

Mattheau
Moving in has been a breeze and the rooms are very spacious. Plenty of space to feel like I have my own private space even with roommates. The neighborhood is pleasant and amenities are pretty good for the relatively low rent price.

MacKinzie
So far it has been great. All the staff is very helpful, and my place is wonderful. I love being close to so many stores and I also love being closer to my work.

Daphnee C.
I haven’t lived there just yet, I move in next week but so far, everyone is so freaking nice and patient and accommodating! Everything is so organized and super cool :)

Kaylee
Ever since they hired the new maintenance guy maintenance orders have been quick and I don’t have to wait as long once I put a maintenance order in

Precious
When I first moved into my designated apartment the unit itself wasn’t in the best condition. I had dirt on my walls. The carpet has nasty stains and the unit smelled really bad. Overall it didn’t seem as if they cleaned the unit. The show room is a little misleading since I thought that the cleanliness of that room would carry onto our apartment unit. The pool is always dirty. The pool sticks in the amenity room are broken.There’s also a Cockroach issue that’s a little out of hand.

Gabbrielle
Love love love my apartment at copper beech! The amenities are great. The location is great. There’s lots to do around here and I love taht it’s pet friendly!

Kyle
I really like living at Copper Beech Town homes it's one of my first choices that I really wanted to get into! Finding a college apartment can be daunting because you don't know what you are going to get. We are a little further from campus but there is a free bus to the campus! The cool thing about the bus drivers is how they accommodate where you want o be dropped off at. They can drop you off at the business building, science 2, or anywhere! It's an amazing perk and when it's all said and done we really are only 15 minutes from campus. I really like this place because of how close we are to the sierra vista mall too. Everything is in walking distance and its just such a nice place. 10/10 can't wait to renew here again!

Kaylyn
about 2 months ago
The staff here are amazing! They are all very nice and very hard working. The complex itself is well kept and cared for, it looks beautiful.

Alanha
about 2 months ago
it has been really quiet. i love the perks of the apartment. washer and dryer , gym, volleyball net.! it’s a pretty cool place to live. my roommates make it an even better experience being i was really concerned about who i’d be living with. but all in all. it was a good move.

Brent
about 2 months ago
Very nice place to live, great community but lots of the appliances are outdated and need a fair amount of maintenance. Same with the building. Lots of issues with the seals around doors and windows.