Living at Copper Beech is great. It’s a very affordable place, and it’s in a good location. It’s nice having stores so close, so trips to stores do not feel like a mission. When it comes to the staff there’s not much to be disappointed about. Response is quick and maintenance gets to fixing issues in a timely manner. Overall good experience.

The staff has been wonderful so far and was so on top of everything as I was moving in. The apartment is clean and very homey, and I love how close it is to different stores. This is a perfect place for someone transitioning out of their parents house.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Love it here I have nothing bad to say about this place the staff is nice and very helpful. Every thing gets fix quickly all you have to do is put in a work order

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Can we get an something to work out abs in the gym. We use to have a bench thing that you lock your feet in to do sit-ups in. It was very useful.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I love copper beech. It’s a very peaceful environment and I feel safe at this apartment complex. Just resigned next years lease and I’m excited for another year!

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Good service! Nice people, most are kind. Staff is friendly, and willing to help. The grounds are clean, and I appreciate the amenities. Everything seems to be very well pur together at Copper Beech Fresno TownHomes

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Copper Beech has been a great place to live, and I would not want to live anywhere else! Not only is it specious and physically nice, the staff and maintenance are also amazing! I would definitely recommend living here.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Overall living at copper beech has been a LNG absolute blast and I am happy to be Abel to be living here while I finish up my time at state.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

This place is great. Rooms are very spacious, you get your own bathroom, and the place itself is pretty big. I like it and i think most will agree.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Very nice apartments but takes a while for things to get fixed and lots of things are broken, love how the lay outs are but pge is always high because of the big house, don’t like how far away from state it is and don’t like how it’s not just students

A really nice and safe place to live at. There are a few issues with appliances but they get to you quickly. I would highly recommend this place to live in.

I enjoy living here at Copper Beech! The neighborhood isn’t too noisy and everyone is friendly. The staff and maintenance are also very helpful .

Clean environment, shuttle bus drivers very funny, everyone is super nice. Only downside is the dog poop everywhere. Some people need to pick up after there dogs

The resident experience has been very good. The space is amazing and the amenities are extremely helpful, from individual bathrooms to a large kitchen. If I had any criticism, it would be the lack of speed in maintenance help and the distance from Fresno State campus.

I’ve lived here for almost 6 years and I absolutely love it. It’s quiet and the staff are very friendly. And the fact that the place is pet friendly is a huge plus.

Great place to live. Noise is always kept to a minimum and the staff is both friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a place who’s at Fresno state.

Copper has been a home to my best friends and I the last 2 years and we couldn’t be happier here:) we all renewed our leases already for year 3

Awesome place to live!! Super Quiet neighborhood. They are also pet friendly! They do fun events for the residents, which usually includes free food.

Overall a great place. Love the new updated gym, lounge/ game room, and the coffee bar in the office. Even though I have yet to use the new coffee bar!

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

This is a great place to live. My son has lived here for 2+ years. He is also enjoyed working here while attending school. The shuttle has been a great thing for the residents as well.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I loved how the townhomes are set up, it allows for each person to have their own space. I do wish the refrigerators were a little bigger. Also wish the equipment in the gym would be upgraded.

I have been a resident at Copper Beech for 3 years now and I truly believe it is the best place to live in the Fresno Clovis area for Fresno State students. You won't find a place with better amenities, space, price, and a great community

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I really enjoy living here at Copper beech because i feel 100% safe and that’s what matters to me. I also love the shuttle staff, they always seem to make me laugh and smile

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

It's really great here. The gym has been renovated and looks great. All of the staff are extremely friendly and I have never had an issue with them.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I feel very safe here which is important to me and the part end is so cute! I love my room it’s my dream room I also really love the 24hr gym!