Copper beech is a great community. However I am paying a lot more than anyone else here and my parking spot is way too far from my apartment.

So far our experience has been okay since we were broken into. We signed another lease to give it another chance. We like the location we just think there should be cameras.

I enjoy the space, could have had better roommates, but the space helps. Location is nice. Shuttle is cool even though I haven’t used it. I enjoy the gym. Pool is nice. A ping pong table where the pool table is and new furniture in my apartment would make 5/5

Its good here. Big rooms, your own bathrooms, and a half bathroom in the living room. Prices are getting a little too high now, but its okay.

I love living here because of all the great resident events and the environment of the community. I also love my current floor plan and the amount of space I have living here.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Copper is such a home-y place for my roommates and I and we are so thankful to be starting year three together and at copper! Everything has been great.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I enjoy living at the CopperBeech Townhomes. The staff is very helpful and friendly. It isn’t too noisy. I like that there is a pool and a court.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

The guest gate on Sunnyside should be open for residents not locked, then what is the point to have a door over there. Other then that it has been a great time, just looking to move to a One bedroom apartment.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

The amenities and staff are great. I live the snacks and coffee/hot chocolate machine in the club house. The shuttle drivers are fun and brighten my day.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I have enjoyed the community and feel safe. It's nice coming home at 11:00 at night and more than 5x 10x seeing security either walking or patrolling. I have never seen any homeless people or ever felt unsafe in the complex. I have never had to park outside of the complex which I am very thankful and impressed. That was a huge concern for me. The maintenance can improve is one suggestion.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Love the room space as well as having a personal bathroom. Plus the privacy everyone has is amazing. Also, all the amenities like the gym is really nice.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Copper Beech is a wonderful place to live. The amenities are great and it’s for a pretty cheap price. Also, the area seems pretty safe, you won’t get your car broken into haha.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Copper Beech’s staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They keep everything clean and maintained. Great community, would definitely recommend living here.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I feel more activites need to be offered to older generations. Weekend maintenance needs to be added for up keep of property. Weekly or monthly socials need to be advertised for all to particpate in

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Personally, I have not moved in yet. I can however give a decent review of the employees and how well they do their job. The customer service and tour guide were all quite good and definitely impacted my decision to sign a Leeds.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I absolutely love living at Copper Beech, and couldn’t ask for a better place while attending Fresno State. I recommend these apartments to anyone needing a place to live!

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Experience has shown me that copper beech is a good way of living for a student as they hold a lot of event and so friendly. I will be happy to be joining them.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

These apartments have been quite nice to live in. The rooms are amazing space wise and the whole apartments over all are well kept and spacious. Maintainence orders are quickly taken care of, and all staff have been very friendly. Other than the noise from surrounding apartments, the lack of sound insulation within the apartments themselves, and difficulty changing apartments should there be an issue between roommates, it's a really great place to live.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Great community to live in. Convenient transportation to and from campus and located close to the mall for entertainment and grocery shopping.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

My sister lived here during her college years and I absolutely loved visiting. The environment is so nice and friendly. I will be moving in this summer and couldn’t be more excited to spend the next few years of my life here.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Wonderful community. I feel safe, it is clean, and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I wish there was a desk/table without computers for those who bring their own and the desktops are a hinderance. Gate at the back sometimes does not operate! And I would love to see StairMaters at the gym.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Very nice apartments, great community. You won’t regret living here. I was Kind of skeptical with the roomating thing but so far it is awesome.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

The best thing about Copper Beech is how much space there is in your room and bathroom. Also all the activities and freebies they offer. However, It can get noisy on weekends because of parties.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I love everything except the reserved parking, there are not enough spots for everyone to park in their advertised close parking & people don’t use their reserved parking all the time but now nobody else can use it either.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

There was a better review but this app is saying that it looked like spam so now you get less stars. There is dog poop in the grass and parking sucks.