Copper Beech Fresno

Copper Beech is a great place to live! The pool and the gym are nice to have. The apartments are very spacious and having my own room and bathroom is the best!
I like living here overall because the neighborhood is nice and the staff are friendly, and the amenities are taken good care of. However, the noise, which I suspect is coming from the unit next door to me, has been disruptive. I would like security and more disciplinary measures taken for disruptive residents.
The staff is really nice and accomodating. Maintenence is fast about work orders. It is quiet and cool that there is a security guard at night.
Copper Beech is such an amazing place to live! It’s pet friendly so it’s super easy having my cats. I also love using all of the amenities. The office staff are very nice and helpful. I have lived here for three years going on four!!
I love living here! The apartments are so spacious! The staff is friendly and welcoming as well. I renewed my lease because I enjoy living at Copper Beech.
great place to live! One of my favorite things about living here is the people that I have met. I also really enjoy the amount of space that each apartment has!
The townhomes set up feel like an actual house. Plus how spacious it is makes it feel more home-like. The pool and AC makes the hot summers even better. Definitely room with people you know.
The staff and maintenance are super nice & helpful and its a great community. Small details in the apt have been breaking but all minor, and I still wish reserved parking wasn't implemented as it has been probablematic for people who weren't able to get one of the spots, but can't park there when those people are gone for weeks at a time.
i dont live here yet but it seems like a cool place to live. the employees in the front seem nice and i like it better than palazzo. it also looks nice
Great community and helpful staff. It feels really safe here, the only thing I’d change is security cameras around the complex. Maybe it would finally help catch the people leaving trash in the parking lot and deter people from breaking in.