There was a better review but this app is saying that it looked like spam so now you get less stars. There is dog poop in the grass and parking sucks.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

i love the community and the activities such as double tap Tuesday caught on campus. I like that they send out monthly news letters about what's going on that month wish they had waffle day more often though

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Decent experience so far. Like the change of the manager. Seems a lot nicer than the previous one. Disappointed they took out the bench press machine from the gym though.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I love living here. The food and contest days that are offered in the clubhouse are always fun! I feel safe in this community and the rooms are really big and a good deal for the price of rent.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Have been a resident for two years now going on three and I've never had a better student living experience. I love the community at Copper Beech and not to mention all the resident events like grocery bingo and caught on campus.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

It’s so nice here. The staff is really understanding. I love the mini events they have! Plus this award thing they have is really cool! It’s nice to have an incentive every now and then!!

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Everything has been pretty good so far. No complaints. The maintance staff and office staff are great. I like the size and space of the apartment as well.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

The new management has really taken all of our suggestions and changed the feel of the apartment community. We now have more events like bingo night which is my favorite. Very pleased with the changes in maintnce as well, my work orders are answered a lot sooner than they were before .

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I love it! The people in the office are so nice and the workers there are so cool too! It’s also very peaceful and it just feels safe at all times.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

The apartments and surroundings are really clean. The main office is quick to respond to maintenance requests. Residents (the one that speak at least) are extremely friendly.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Copper Beech is a great student housing neighborhood. The prices are affordable and you get so much space and amenities. They always put on awesome events with free food which college students love!

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Good place. Its very big. Sometimes maintenance can be slow. But its all good. Other than that i don’t really have a problem. I like the big rooms.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

It is a great place to live!!! Plenty of room for each person in the apartment. The only trouble that comes up is that repairs are much needed to be focused on each and every aprtment. I see that there are more things falling appart every day.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Coming from Avery, this place is awesome! So spacious and clean. The area is very safe and I love the amenities! Maintenance response is very quick. Friendly neighbors.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

The staff are great and I love when staff holds events for everyone to come and mingle. My favorites are caught on campus and grocery bingo!

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I have yet to move in but I have heard nothing but good things about Copper Beech! I can’t wait to have a larger room and a place that feels more like home.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I’m not of a real existent yet, but I’ll be moving in in August 2019 and I’m so excited! Copper Beech is so pretty and far more spacious than a lot of other places. Plus it’s affordable! The staff is super nice but can be hard to get a hold of at times.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Awesome place to live! Super spacious apartments and fun activities every month! I like that they did a remodel of the amenities and now there is computers for residents to use!

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I use to live at Cooperbeech, had 3 roommates in a 4 bedroom Townhome. I’m back & moving into a 1 bedroom 3/1/19. Quite, clean & safe area. Staff is helpful & maintenance is on it. 10/10 Rate.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Such a friendly staff!! There are lots of amenities plus they are pet friendly! Love living here, i highly recommended you come check out Copper Beech

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

The apartment community is great. It’s usually quiet and everything is very convenient. The property is well kept and you can address your needs to staff without any issue. The staff is also very friendly and tries to meet your needs.

I am very pleased with the staff and their kindness as well as helpfulness. They were great at communicating and making sure I had what I needed. Very excited to be moving in soon!

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Copper has been awesome my two years here and already renewed for my third. My roommates and I couldn’t ask for a better apartment complex!!

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Love living here and decided to renew! Its a great atmosphere and the staff are such a join to interact with. They always do fun giveaways for residents.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I love the space and the price it is at. I love he community that the townhomes have and especially how the workers remember you when you barley go into the lobby.