I have been a resident at Copper Beech for 3 years now and I truly believe it is the best place to live in the Fresno Clovis area for Fresno State students. You won't find a place with better amenities, space, price, and a great community

I really enjoy living here at Copper beech because i feel 100% safe and that’s what matters to me. I also love the shuttle staff, they always seem to make me laugh and smile

It's really great here. The gym has been renovated and looks great. All of the staff are extremely friendly and I have never had an issue with them.

I feel very safe here which is important to me and the part end is so cute! I love my room it’s my dream room I also really love the 24hr gym!

Love the people and staff very friendly environment great area clean staff very helpful and work with you great area and place to study Price is affordable

This apartment complex is well spaced out with a lot of prime parking. Even with first-come, first-serve parking, I have never struggled to find a spot close to my apartment.

It was a great place to live. Everyone is so friendly and the staff is always quick and happy to help. Would recommend to everyone to stay here.

The apartment and community as a whole is very well kept up with. I love my roommates and we’ve made it very homey. My neighbors are very friendly and the staff in the office are very helpful and remembers who walks through their doors.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

The community needs better pest control. Roaches have been present in apartment since move in day, feral cats walk on cars, and pigeons poop everywhere.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

So far I’ve had a really great experience living here, when I call for maintenance everything gets handled within a short period of time and it’s way worth what you pay which isn’t that much in comparison to the other student living apartments!

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

This is my first year living at Copper Beech and I would highly recommend to any college student looking for student housing. Amazing amenities that come with the lease!

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961), born in Oak Park, Illinois, started his career as a writer in a newspaper office in Kansas City at the age of seventeen. After the United States entered the First World War, he joined a volunteer ambulance unit in the Italian army. Serving at the front, he was wounded, was decorated by the Italian Government, and spent considerable time in hospitals. After his return to the United States, he became a reporter for Canadian and American newspapers and was soon sent back to Europe to cover such events as the Greek Revolution.

Resident experience has been great so far. Live close to a lot of stores and restaurants. Every one has their own privacy and the neighbors are great.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I have had absolutely no complaints living here at Copper Beech. It is a great community and all of the people hear are very nice and helpful to whatever anyone needs. I would definitely recommend living here to someone else.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

The maintence team is very professional and quick to help fix any issue. Great job ! They always make sure that when they finish the job that the area they worked in is cleaner than when they arrived.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Love the place, good experience so far, moved into our place being dirty but we worked with the staff here and it got taken care of. Love our place!

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Overall my experience here has been good. I just don’t like how my covered parking is so far from my apartment complex, especially since I work nights, I just don’t think it’s safe.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

I love being here so far, everyone that I've met ( staff and residents) are very nice and courteous. The staff are quick to get anything you need and maintenance comes withing the day to help sort your issues.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

How Copper Beech’s office has been remodeled is very nice. The staff is now very friendly and attentive. I feel like I am actually welcomed, and like they want me to be part of the community here.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Overall great! Little things to improve on, like letting us know when packages come in or answering the phone. Also having issues with the portals but living is GREAT!

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Overall the apartments are pretty well kept and during move in it was hard to find to many things wrong around the place. Sometimes the people around here though can stick to themselves a bit.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

This apartment is in a great neighborhood and offers a lot of wonderful amenities. I love having my own private bathroom, and the size of the rooms are perfect. Highly recommended place to live.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

Living here has been fun and easy. I have never had a noise complaint, and maintanance is always here and helpful. Staff is always accommodating when we ask for help!

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

overall I really like the location and model, I also enjoy the fact that the apartments are very quiet. I have not had any problems with any other people.

Reply from Copper Beech Fresno

My experience here has been ok not really great but ok .i enjoy living here but I don’t know if I’m going to renew my lease unless I can get into a four bedroom