I’m moving in very soon and I’m already obsessed with the commmunity and the feeling I got when I visited. It wasn’t like a fake vibe it was a genuine loving vibe and Kristen made me feel so welcomed I’m super excited to moved here

Reply from Grand Duke

It has been good so far! we are really enjoying the quiet and maintenance comes within 24 hours of calling. they care about their residents .

Reply from Grand Duke

I love living here ... I feel comfy .... My apartment just the rite size for me. Neighbors stay to themselves. Very friendly. Kristen is so amazing. She treats me like iam part of her family. Easy talk to...

Same continuance of quality of living. Grand Duke is quick to fix issues and make sure we are happy with our homes. The rates are above decent. Happy to have released for next year

I like it here because the staff is friendly. The second you tell them something is wrong in the apartment they send the maintenance man to fix it. My dog loves rye dog park.

Reply from Grand Duke

My experience here so far has been great, I only had one issue and maintenance fix that the very next day, The neighborhood is quiet and pet-friendly/

Reply from Grand Duke

Grand Duke is the best. The staff is great and it's in a good location! The allow pets and have a new dog park that pup just absolutely loves.

Grand Duke is a great place to live! I’m a student at JMU and I’ve been looking for a quiet community that allows pets. Grand Duke is perfect for that! They have a dog park and grassy areas with dog waste stations. It’s also a very quiet community! I highly recommend it.

Reply from Grand Duke

I've been here for 3 years I love this place nice and calm awesome neighbors landlord is so nice and polite I really recommend this apartamentos to live.. is a very nice area!!!

Reply from Grand Duke

Quiet and spacious updated apartment. Pets are allowed which is nice. Electric doesn’t run too high even with AC units running the majority of the time.

We love living at Grand Duke the staff are very friendly and always plan fun new events for the residentsresidents (and our pets) the dog park is always fun.

Love living here...been here over year ....kristen is awesome.... I recommend grand duke... Inhave plenty space... Maintance is awesome as well ...like the new dog park

Quiet neighborhood and cozy and clean apartment! The leasing office staff is very friendly and helpful. They even have a dog park that's free to use!

Reply from Grand Duke

I'm a new resident here and I love it friendly staff and friendly Neighbors everything is freshly painted and well maintained I believe me and my daughter will be very happy here

Reply from Grand Duke

Love living here! Happy to have a great place like Grand Duke to call home. Neighbors are nice and quiet. Very glad i renewed my lease. Looking forward to the next year.

Reply from Grand Duke

The management is so amazing here and we have never had any problems with our neighbors. Overall a pretty quiet community. Always love seeing the other kids and dogs around the area.

Reply from Grand Duke

I love living in this community. Every one is so nice! The new dog park is so nice and my dog loves being able to run around and play in a safe enviroment!

Reply from Grand Duke

This is good place to live .... I been here almost year... Kristen is amazing. When there's problems they fix it rite away. I highly recommend grand duke.... Everyone stays to theirselves. You pass neighbors u say high n go on... Good community area.

Reply from Grand Duke

I recently adopted a rescue puppy named Stitch. He is a 9 month old lab mix and he loves it here. I am pleased to say that st staff love him just as much as we do. He enjoys going to the dog park. Playing with neighbors kids, and getting treats in the office. Grand Duke welcomed our newest family member with open arms.

Reply from Grand Duke

Grand duke is a great place to live ! Been here for almost 2 years now. If is wasnt for the need for more space I'd be staying. Go na miss the staff.

Reply from Grand Duke

Grandduke has been wonderful towards me. I love being able to have my own space. Manager is great, shes quick with responses and is very kind. I have released for another year seeing how well things have been going. Would recommend to others.

Reply from Grand Duke

My husband and I are super happy here at Grand Duke. The office and maintenance crew are top-notch. Our apartment was very clean when we moved in and we have had minimal issues. The small things that have popped up were all repaired immediately upon submitting a request. I really enjoy having an app that I can use to contact management and for paying rent. I would give an easy 5-star but the card only washroom is a little inconvenient and the fee for online payment could be lower.

Reply from Grand Duke

Very quick and easy process to become a resident. Lots of friendly pets around the neighborhood, close to pretty much anything in Harrisonburg

Reply from Grand Duke

It’s so great for me and everyone that is close to me. I love the fact that everyone is so proactive in the customer service department at the apartment complex.

Reply from Grand Duke

I couldnt ask for better place to live .... Kristen is an awesome person with amazing care for her clients. I would deff recommend grand duke to everyone