Love all the amenities on site and the fast response time on any issues we have. Friendly staff and neighbors. Just adore all the animals there are!

Reply from Grand Duke

So far I've had a pleasant stay. I found the management copetent and friendly. The grass, sidewalks, and parking lot are maintained routinely making for a nice living space.

Reply from Grand Duke

The office lady, kristen is very nice and always responds to my emails super fast ! A 1 room is perfect the size for me and the stove is very new

Reply from Grand Duke

The staff is amazing to work with. Kristin worked with my fiance and myself to find the best possible room for us and helped us make some of the decisions. Was accomodating when he and I wanted to pick and choose which furniture we wanted and which could be taken out.

Reply from Grand Duke

Greatttttt community I love this place. Been here for two months now and I still love it everybody’s so nice and respectful by far best community I ever lived in

Reply from Grand Duke

Very nice staff! Easy to talk to and accessible through email. Emails are replied back in a timely manner if it is of great urgency or any other scenario.

Reply from Grand Duke

It's been great. Love having a affordable place to live at. Living here has been such a great experience. Can't wait to renew my lease here.

Reply from Grand Duke

We have just completed our first year here at Grand Duke. It has been an enjoyable experience, and we gladly signed on for another year. Kristen does a spectacular job of keeping this complex running smoothly. She is friendly, fair, and caring. Any maintenance problems we have faced were handled super-fast and without hassle. The guys are always careful not to let our cat out, and they treat him well. Noise has never been an issue, and our grounds are the cleanest I have ever experienced. The dog park is a nice feature and Kristen is kind enough to provide doggy bags for the pups' waste. We highly recommend Grand Duke to others.

Reply from Grand Duke

This isn't necessarily a 'student community'. Many older adults live here with their children. The wood on the building has decayed and been worn down. It is, however, a quiet community away from the noise of the other student communities on campus, and offers 1 bedroom options.

Reply from Grand Duke

Love this place moved there couple years ago. Moving back there in may cant wait!!! Its one place that has really really cleaned up since I was there couple years ago until now it's really clean and quiet

Reply from Grand Duke

The community is small and not over crowded, the staff is very pleasant as well, and the cost of living is affordable!! They recently have put in a new dog park and my pup couldn't love it more. :)

Reply from Grand Duke

Grand Duke Apartments in harrisonburg are very conveniently located near downtown but not so close that there is a lot of people just wandering around. They are also very nice apartments and very reasonably priced

Reply from Grand Duke

A quaint, reasonably priced place to live! I feel safe in the area and the staff is very friendly. Definitely recommend for college students or even couples.

Reply from Grand Duke

I’m moving in very soon and I’m already obsessed with the commmunity and the feeling I got when I visited. It wasn’t like a fake vibe it was a genuine loving vibe and Kristen made me feel so welcomed I’m super excited to moved here

Reply from Grand Duke

It has been good so far! we are really enjoying the quiet and maintenance comes within 24 hours of calling. they care about their residents .

Reply from Grand Duke

I love living here ... I feel comfy .... My apartment just the rite size for me. Neighbors stay to themselves. Very friendly. Kristen is so amazing. She treats me like iam part of her family. Easy talk to...

Reply from Grand Duke

Same continuance of quality of living. Grand Duke is quick to fix issues and make sure we are happy with our homes. The rates are above decent. Happy to have released for next year

Reply from Grand Duke

I like it here because the staff is friendly. The second you tell them something is wrong in the apartment they send the maintenance man to fix it. My dog loves rye dog park.

Reply from Grand Duke

My experience here so far has been great, I only had one issue and maintenance fix that the very next day, The neighborhood is quiet and pet-friendly/

Reply from Grand Duke

Office management deserves 5-stars! Community, noise-levels, cleanliness, quick service all deserve 5-stars. Amenities and maintenance are what stole the total 5-star rating. Top concern would be the missing bridge. We are extremely happy living here.

Reply from Grand Duke

Grand Duke is the best. The staff is great and it's in a good location! The allow pets and have a new dog park that pup just absolutely loves.

Grand Duke is a great place to live! I’m a student at JMU and I’ve been looking for a quiet community that allows pets. Grand Duke is perfect for that! They have a dog park and grassy areas with dog waste stations. It’s also a very quiet community! I highly recommend it.

Reply from Grand Duke

I've been here for 3 years I love this place nice and calm awesome neighbors landlord is so nice and polite I really recommend this apartamentos to live.. is a very nice area!!!

Reply from Grand Duke

Quiet and spacious updated apartment. Pets are allowed which is nice. Electric doesn’t run too high even with AC units running the majority of the time.

We love living at Grand Duke the staff are very friendly and always plan fun new events for the residentsresidents (and our pets) the dog park is always fun.