I’ve had no major issues with the apartments while living here at Copper. Any problems I’ve had have been handled in a timely manner and the staff have always been nice.

Great experience at copper beech, houses are huge with a lot of room, and the community is awesome. Plus it has one of the best pools around!

Copper Beech are THE most spacious apartment buildings in Greenville! The pool is always fun, game room is nice, and gym is 24 hours! I released for my 2nd year living here and am pumped to live here another year.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I recently took a tour of the 3 bedroom and I am really impressed. I signed my lease and fee days after that. After I get back from my Summer job, I live be moving in.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Visited couple of weeks ago to check out where I would be living in August and was so excited about the area. Everyone looked like they were having a good time hanging at the pool and the staff was very helpful.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Not a bad place to live. The staff are very friendly and more than willing to help if you have any questions or concerns. I also am enjoying these opportunities

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

So far, my experience with Copper Beech as been incredible. I already feel so welcomed and that is really nice. I can’t wait for the next semester to start so I can begin the next chapter of my life at Copper Beech.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Copper Beech is great. They have good prices for the apartments and any maintenance issues are taken care of pretty quick. They also just got new pool fruinture!

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I love living here and I've actually got a new lease for a one bedroom apartment from a two bedroom. The staff is always so nice and willing to help whenever I need it.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I love Living at copper beech. It is a huge apartment and i live Right beside the club house which is super convenient! The kitchen is huge and I love having 3 floors in an apartment.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Living here has been really cool. I love studying at the lounge and working out at their big gym. The staffs here are also very nice and polite.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I love staying here at Copper Beech!! I’be already signed my lease for next year!! Love the neighborhood and apartment set up! Great place to live!

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Love it here at copper! Tons of space for a great price! The only downside is the distance from downtown. The buses run every ten minutes most of the time so that is a plus!

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I love Copper. People are great. Close to campus. Maintenance could be better but overall a great community. Dog friendly community. Great atmosphere.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

The maintenance department always does an excellent job of maintain the property and keeping the landscaping looking great. Keep up the good job.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I have not moved in yet but so far the process has been pretty easy and the staff are very helpful. I look forward to moving there in a few months!

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I’ve enjoyed my two years here at copper beech. The staff is very friendly and I’ve never had any big issues. I’ve loved my stay here and I’m so sad it’s coming to an end

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Great place to stay at a great price. The room are very big no matter what floor plan you fo wirh the staff is super friendly i csnt wait till my lease starts

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I love copper we have great amenities and we never have to wait long if there is an issue. The apartments feel like home and not like an apartment

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

My experience here at Copper Beech is amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better place to live. It is a very great community that offers so many things at a fair price. I am glad that I chose to live here at Copper Beech.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Copper Beech is an amazing place to live. It is a very great community that offers so much for its residents. I am glad I made the decision to live here!

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

The community is amazing! I spend a lot of time in my friends current apartment, my soon to be apartment. They neighbors are kind and I've never experienced any noise problems from them.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Living here has been great. The staff is friendly and maintenance has greatly improved. The lawn crew guys do a great job in making the complex look great.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Love the space and the amentitites that Cooper offers, love the employees, very very helpful, very prompt with fixing things, pet friendly, great!

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I Love It here. The rooms are huge, lots of space, pool is nice, they have a big game a area with a variety of different games, and the people in the office are the sweetest.