I have really enjoyed living at copper beech. I have met some amazing people over the past couple of months. The only thing I struggle with is the maintenance request being completed in a timely manner.

After living here at copper I realized how this community helps shape you, coming from a small town I was scared to be surrounded by so many people. I have made many friends and enjoy living here!

I think my experience here has been great, I love the amenities and the staff I do wish the apartments had hardwood floors in order to keep the floors more clean but other than that it’s been great

I haven’t had any problems so nothing to complain about I’ve had a few questions or concerns and everyone in the leasing office was ready to answer my questions as quickly and as effective

I’m so excited to live at Copper Beech. It’s so nice there and there is so much space. I also love how beautiful the area is and how nice the people are. I love the pool and the gym and the club house

Everyone was very helpful throughout the leasing process and made it very easy and understanding for me. The tours were great and the leasing process was very easy and made me feel more apart of the community.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I have loved living here so much. The space is unbeatable for the price and the amount that the price drops each year is amazing. I wish that the carpet had been replaced prior to my loving in but I’m sure it will be replaced when I love out because it looks terrible.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I really like the copper beech townhomes so far. I have had a pleasant experience being here with the staff and my neighbors. I really like the it comes furnished and is very spacious.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I enjoy how quiet it is here. The neighborhood has quite a curb appeal. However the pestilence is a bit of an issue as well as the insulation of many of the units especially around the doorway and wall mounted air conditioning units.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Copper beech is the best! I love that we have a ton of space. The staff here is very friendly and they are always very helpful. The activities they have at the club house are really fun as well!

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I love living at copper beech. It has so much room and your own bathroom! It is also nice to have buses that take you to campus. I definitely recommend it!

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Pretty nice for how much cheaper it is than other places. I’ll occasionally see a cockroach but other than that I have shelter, running water, heating and electricity and WiFi so I’m happy

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

My overall experience so far in this neighborhood has been good. It’s quiet most of the time and I haven’t had any problems. The office staff is friendly but there have been a few miscommunications and disorganization at the office but have been corrected properly. The maintenance staff arrives to complete work orders promptly. I would recommend Copper Beech to friends and family.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Maintenance staff is awesome, leasing staff could be better, but overall a great place to live. Rooms are nice and spacious. Appliances could be upgraded.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

It's been pretty great. Have had fun with the pool table and having my own space. My dog loves to go to the dog park and play. It's pretty quiet in our area of Copper Beech.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

My experience with Copper Beech so far has been kind of mediocre. Communication is key when it comes to living in a community residence and that’s been very lacking here.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I love living at Copper Beech. The staff is so friendly and are always willing to help. I enjoy the amenities and have already renewed my lease for next year!

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

It’s a great place to stay would recommend anybody to stay here .. Staff is great and willing to assist whenever needed .. very spacious and has a home feeling

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I have been living here at Copper Beech for 2 years I enjoy it it's a very friendly atmosphere people get along well the noise level is good not too many parties it's a great place to live

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

everything is great so far! leasing process was a breeze! the gym is so new i can’t wait to use it bc it has all the equipment i need. And the bedrooms are spacious

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

The place is nice but needs some updating. I live in a one bedroom apartment and for some reason all of the baseboards have water damage especially in the bathroom and around the front door.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

It’s Been Awesome Very Peaceful. Apartments Are Very Clean. Maintenance comes in timely fashion. Very clean and just has been a great place to live.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Great place to live and the staff has been nice. Not a lot of noise around and the apartments are really nice. Kinda misleading with all the extra fees just to pay rent is the only downside.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I have enjoyed living here. I also have enjoyed seen this property progress and try to be better everyday, the new gym, the renovations to the computer lab and game room, etc. have all become things I use abs enjoy.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I have enjoyed living at Copper Beech for the most part! I love the value and the spaciousness of the units. The only thing that I would like to be changed is I feel that units need to be updated.