I have enjoyed living at copper beech! The unit are very spacious and really make it feel like you are living in a house not an apartment. I would definitely recommend living here!

I really like living at cooper beech, i have had a great experience, never really had any issues with my apartment. I have decided to live here again and i hope for the best. The office assistants are great to work with and are helpful when you need something

As you know, nothing is “perfect.” But, Copper Beech is the closest thing to it! You get so much bang for your buck, its a fair price for a place to live in Greenville.

Very nice neighborhood, very spacious townhome I love it can’t wait to enjoy the pool and activities I’m involved in!!! Very nice office people, I just prefer this for anybody or student etc. best place to stay!!

The space of the apartments and location are great. The furniture is dated, looks nothing like the one in the model unit. There is also a pest problem.

Awesome staff! Awesome community! Very organized and easy to follow instructions for paying rent, signing leases etc. Any questions I ask are answered nicely and efficiently

Great community. I’m hoping I can receive my incentive that was promised to me. But we’ll see how these rewards go The town homes are really. Ice and very affordable which of hay I wanted to live here

Such nice people residents and staff. The staff really goes above and beyond to help. They really made sure that I was gonna be happy when I moved in.

copper beech is amazing and always feels like home to me! the maintenance and office crew also is always so kind and helpful, with a smile on their face.

So far communicating and getting my lease figured out has been so easy and enjoyable! I’m so excited that my dog has an area to run and play right by the house!

Nice space but nothing special. There's usually insects. Furniture is very old. Patios are very old. Most stuff need to be replaced. They don't really care about the quality of units just the front office.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Everything is great just fix hot tub at pool been here a year and nothing done. Needs to be fixed was a big reason for picking copper and can never use it

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I have enjoyed living at Copper simply because I have the apartment connected to the model unit. Not nearly as many maintenance issues as some of the apartments I have seen at Copper. Maintenance has efficiently completed our work orders. There are some things that need to be fixed, but overall haven’t had any issues with staff or the apartment itself.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Copper Beech is a great place to live. The staff is great and the amenities surpass my standards. The community is welcoming and very spacious.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Decent place for the price we used to have a big problem but they haven’t been around anymore. May have been because of the previous owners.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

As far as my unit, I’m satisfied. My ac units are so loud I can’t think straight, but that’s really my biggest concern. I haven’t had bad experiences with people per say, but some of my neighbors tend to leave trash on the ground right outside our doors. Overall, it’s very nice.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

The apartment is very very big super clean and nice. I love the complex w the basketball court and its so close to everything. I will definitely stay here again

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Great place to live and for a pretty decent price. I live with my roommate that I have been friends with for years and I can’t wait to move in.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

So far love the place. Very clean and all the appliances and furniture is in great, like new condition. Highly recommend coming to look at these apartments

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Everything is great at these apartments. I’m so glad the gym and common area at the clubhouse have finally been updated. This makes for a great area to work out and hang out.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Too many parties, lack of notification from the main office about maintenance entering apartments, bug problems, and a way too expensive cost of living for a subpar apartment complex.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I’ve loved living here at Copper for the past year- the staff is so welcoming and they always have fun events for the residents! I can’t wait to live here again in the next year as I finish my master’s degree!

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

The units are huge and very spacious. Furniture is dated. The staff is helpful. Pool was closed for a large amount of time during summer and we’ve had multiple problems with maintenance.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Nice place. Fairly quiet in the back, which I enjoyed. Only things I didn’t like are the pool hours and the sub par internet. Also, 1 bedrooms are a bit overpriced but the other layouts are great. They also just did some renovations and upgrades.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

The experience here is like no other. I had an maintenance issue very small. Reported it and 2 hours later boom I had it fixed and repaired!