Great amenities, clean and a great location. Close to campus and shopping. Pool and gym are well kept and so are the grounds. It’s overall a great place to live.

Great so far! Love the layout of the apartments. Enjoy the pool and clubhouse being so close. The one thing I don’t like is how little equipment is in the gym, and a lot of it isn’t functioning properly.

I have lived at Copper Beech for two years now, and could not be happier with my experience. The staff has been incredibly helpful and extremely friendly, and the neighborhood is ideal - close to campus, and also near a Cookout, Bojangles, gas station and grocery store.

Love the space! The neighbors are great, and the community is very welcoming. I have enjoyed staying before, but living here is going to be a blast!

Copper beech is the best place I’ve lived in Greenville! The size of the apartment, the closets, and the bedrooms are awesome! Definitely recommended copper beech to all my friends!

Copper Beech is great for the price you pay! Huge bedrooms & lots of living space. The gym & pool amenities are up-to-date, and we’re super excited for the community dog park to open up.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I have loved living at Copper Beech. The staff is very friendly and amentities are great. I resigned for my second year and the space is so nice! I would only wish for apartment updates for residents who resign as well as some attention to the gym.

Nice area, friendly community! I am so thankful to have had a friend to refer me to Copper Beech. I look forward to what all they have to offer!!!

I have enjoyed living at Copper Beech Townhomes. I have made Copper Beech my home. The staff and maintenance have made my life at Copper Beech very nice.

I haven’t moved into my apartment yet, but I’ve had friends live at Copper for many years and I’ve always had an excellent second hand resident experience! I can’t wait to be an official resident!

I love living at Copper. The staff is helpful and always willing to answer all my questions. I love all the amenities Copper Beech has to offer.

So far from what I have seen and experienced, I like copper a lot. There staff are extremely friendly and helpful and the apartment complexes are well kept. I also like all of the activities and events they have. The only complaint I have is that maintenance does not do a good job of responding to requests in a timely manner.

Looks clean and safe. The staff has been so great with all the questions. Can't wait to use all the amenities. August is coming fast move in day is going to be great!

Copper Beech is an amazing place to stay as beautiful Amanda means great customer service safe and there's so much free to do and you don't have to go out of town to enjoy the place that you stay and live at I'm so grateful for Copper Beech to be my home. They make it so easy for if you have papers to get done you can go into the computer lab have peace of mind do your homework without even leaving the comfort of your subdivision also you get to go work out in the gym without having to pay for a membership

The community is so nice, I love living here and I honestly recommend it to a lot of people. It is a great college experience and I’m so happy here.

Really enjoy staying at Copper Beech. Our townhouse is very spacious for me and my roommates and the Copper Beech staff is always helpful whenever we have a question.

I love the amount of community events that Copper Beech holds! It truly shows how much they appreciate their residents! They have an event every day whether it's free breakfast in the morning, a pool party, tye dye events, and so much more!

Been at copper beech for a year and signed for another one. Great location with a good bus schedule. Lots of space for the price of the apartment.

Overall I enjoyed living at Copper Beech. It is a well-kept neighborhood with nice staff and great amenities. The only major complaint I have is with the parties. A few of them near me have gotten out of control and they are very annoying.

Just signed my lease but it looks amazing so far. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I have a feeling that I will love staying here.

I had a great time at copper beech. My brother has lived there for many year and has never had an issue. If there is anywhere in greenville I’d live it’d be copper beech!

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Great staff and the community is very nice . Townhomes are very nice for the price. I would recommend anyone to stay there. The staff is very welcoming

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Everything about Copper Beech is great. They are quick to get back with you and maintenance is outstanding. I highly recommend this place for any year college student!!!

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

The leasing process was great. Staff was helpful and accommodating. The rooms are great, nice community and I chose this place because of the aminities they offer

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

MY experience has been fun and I've already signed for next year, but hope for a few changes and updates with things that need to be done around copper, but still a nice sized place to stay.