I have not lived here yet but so far the management and other workers have been very helpful in helping with any questions or concerns my roommate and I have.

Lots of space, love the location and the perks. Parking is convient. Busses run all the time and we have 3 stops. Front office is friendly and will make sure all questions are answered.

I love Cooper Beech! Many of my friends from Northeast Academy stay here. I have visited Cooper Beech many times. Very nice living & nice staff.

The space is great for the price you pay! There’s a great pool, gym, and even a dog park. There’s always activities and extra perks for residents too.

I’m literally always so excited to see what Copper Beech has to offer next- whether it be food or a great rent deal, they’re always on top of things!

Neighborhood is very quiet and friendly. The actual apartments feel like home. And staff are usually fast paced and friendly. Everything on the inside works well and sometimes it takes a while for maintaince to come to look at something.

Fun activities in game room, good location. Good price for space provided. Love my roommates and the floor plan. Love that we each have our own bathroom inside of our bedroom.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I'm excited to live at copper beech! The apartments are so spacious and beautiful! I look forward to having a pool and relaxing of the balcony .

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Copper Beech has always been good to me. They are very efficient when it comes to packages and any problems you might bring to them. I have no complaints

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

The single unit apartments are a great size and perfect for your first apartment. The location is fairly close to campus and the bus ride is only 10 minutes.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Love this place so much. It is so cozy and I love my roommate. I can't wait to renew my lease for next year. However, I am having trouble finding it.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Overall it's a great place to live. You get the most bang for your buck here at Copper. You are not gonna find anywhere else in Greenville to live that has this much space!

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I love this place and I have really enjoyed staying here. This year has been my second year and I plan on staying next year as well. Thanks for all you do for me

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I have had a really great experience in copper. I stayed in the sae unit all 3 years and I have recommended it to many friends. My only complaint is that maintenance requests take a while to be completed.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Overall copper is pretty awesome. A lot of space for what it costs! Buses run every 10 minutes most of the time which is good as well! I highly recommend!

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Amazing staff, so understanding and helpful. It is honestly so great living here I never want to leave. And when I do I will probably be very very sad.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Copper beech is a great place to leave. I love the new dog park they just added! There is a lot of space in the apartments and the office staff is friendly.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I love it here , the only thing that they can improve on is the maintenance. It needs to be a little bit more quicker because things in our apartments do break.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Overall great community though maintenance can be slow to fix problems. Lived here for two years now and continue to enjoy the amenities the community has to offer

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Loving living at Copper! I've lived here for the past 3 years and I love all of the community events they have every week. One day it could be Tye-Dye Tuesday or Waffles Wednesday. The only thing that I don't like is that it can take a long time for maintenance to fix an issue.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Good so far; but we need more visitor spots. Lots of people come on the weekends and leave their cars in the visitors spots. There isn’t a great way to monitor it, but many people take advantage.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I love this place it is so nice and I love all of the amenities. It is truly a beautiful residence to live in. I love the pool and the basketball court. So many people come and play it is truly awesome here.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Nice space. Needs some updated or new furniture and maybe renovated patios. There's usually a lot of spider webs around and other bugs, that could be improved.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

This is my third year living in Copper Beech. Looking forward to resigning for next year. The space, amenities, and staff have provided an excellent living experience for me. Thankful for places like Copper Beech.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Beautiful love living here, very spacious and a lot of privacy! And the pool and lounging area is great also. Plenty of parking and lots of fun!