I love living here the units are so spacious! They have a lot of activities for us to do here. They even give away free groceries sometimes.

I love this community so much. I enjoy my house and how spacious it is. Size does matter as yins say. The corner where I live is quiet so that is very appreciated when I am studying.

Pretty good. Love the space. It’s the biggest for the buck and that’s why I’m here. Love the three story perfect for my dog. All the other places are too small for a dog this is just right. It’s even bigger then some of the homes parents live in.

Great facilities and staff. Tons of events going on all the time, and always something new. In need of some minor repairs and refreshments to the units themselves.

I have enjoyed living at Copper beach and it is now the place I plan to spend the rest of my college years. It's location and spacing is great.

I have very much enjoyed staying her so far this school year! I can’t wait for the warmer weather and to head up to the pool. See you guys!!

Copper Beech has always taken good care of me and they have so many fun events for their residents multiple times every week. I would highly recommend living here

The apartments are nice and spacious, but some upgrades to the rooms would be nice. Gym needs upgrading and maintenance requests are really slow.

I’ve loved living at Copper Beech. They have really great amenidities. One of my favorite things is that they provide free food some times and have stood by the bus stop with free breakfast on multiple occasions!

Really love it here! So glad that I chose to live here. I referred my friends and one even signed a lease! Best decision for where to live! Love Copper!

I love living at Copper Beech. The apartments are huge with plenty of space in your room and in the kitchen and living room. The pool is amazing and they always are having things for you to participate in.

This place really is a nice place to live. It is pretty cheap and they have great staff members. Always hella parties going on over here also.

The whole community is fantastic. Whether it be the amazing staff or the beautiful apartments Copper Beech goes above and beyond with everything they do.

Love the staff members here, extremely nice! Sometimes the dog poop can get out of hand but overall its pretty tide up and clean. the maintenance is very prompt, although it did take quite some time for them to come.

Living at copper has been the greatest experience I've had since being in Greenville. I've been to other apartments and honestly none of them compare to the space and size copper has. Have already renewed my lease for next year!

The ammenities are good, and the apartment is very open, but some things dont work the best, and maitenence requests take an eternity. Very friendly neighborhood.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I really like it out here . The rooms are huge and very nice . The pool is nice & the game room. The workers are very social and interact with the students living out here. Only thing is Rent is sorta high and also the light bill especially if you don’t have roommates.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I had a GREAT experience at Copper Beech in Greenville, NC! The office staff was extremely helpful and friendly. I stayed with Copper all 4 years of college and was very pleased with my stay. I would definitely recommend Copper!

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Im really excited to move here, lots of friends who already live and love it there and the space is amazing! The clubhouse and the free parking are the best

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I really am thrilled to live at copper beach. The space of the homes is so awesome and one of my favorite things about this place. Awesome for college students!

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I really enjoy living at Copper Beech. The apartments give you a lot of space for a good price. I would recommend anyone to live at Copper Beech.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Copper beach is the best, all my friends from ecu live here so we are so closd and get to hang out all the time. Not to mention the apartments are really nice

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

The employees at Copper Beech were very polite and helpful in the process of signing my lease. Looking forward to a great year at this complex!

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

I loved it. Just a little weird to hear about some of the stories people told about having bugs. And how it took a while for the problem to be fixed.

Reply from Copper Beech Greenville

Overall, Copper Beech is great! Lots of space for a relatively low price! Buses run super frequently, which is convenient! Clubhouse is always hosting events with food!