Copper Beech Greenville
3.93 stars1,659 Reviews

1,659 Reviews

1,659 Reviews

The community within itself has a great vibe. Most residents are workable and easygoing. The staff are top notch and are always there if assistance is needed.
Great community. Great workers. Ready for more events to come. Overall this is a great place to live stores and school are very close by along with not being so crowded by the city life
I have enjoyed living at Copper Beech as it has provided a space that is comfortable to be in when living with multiple roommates. The amenities are nice as well.
Good place to live, there’s a pool and a gym, there’s WiFi and warm water so I’m very happy with living here. I wish that the gym had more free weights and free bars like it used to but I can still get a workout in.
The amenities are fantastic! The lease and paperwork could have been easier but everything else is satisfying. The place is spacious and cool. And all the stuff is included!
Haven’t lived here yet but I’m sure it’s wonderful the woman that showed us the tour was very friendly and told us everywhere we need to know.
The space is nice. There’s a bad roach problem (palmetto bugs are still roaches) but you’ll find those everywhere. Besides that everyone in the office is friendly.
Copper is nice because so the large amount of space that is provided.However, I live in the back and you quickly find that there are many large roaches as well that dont seem to go away no matter what you do.
I love the community. I like that there are a ton of events for everyone. I like being a resident, the office staff is always very friendly. I’m just hoping for some upgrades in the near future
big space but that’s about it. tons of roaches. we’ve put in numerous requests and are still dealing with the issue. it is not being taken seriously. the “cleaning list” for move out is absolutely ridiculous. charging residents for rust on outdoor metal railings?? you should be ashamed. you own the property, not us. that’s your responsibility. apartments desperately need updating. management is rude. company is money hungry. glad to be moving out.