I can honestly say that within the time frame i have lived at Copper beech, they have been such a tremendous help in whatever I may need and I thank Then

Great place and super spacious, awesome amenities and programs weekly! Copper does a great job of hosting weekly clubhouse events and makes sure all maintenance requests are answered in a timely fashion.

I love how big the apartment is but I dislike the loud neighbors. It’s nice to have your own space in the home away from the roommates. I enjoy it here.

Copper Beech is always doing the most for their residents. There's always something going on in the clubhouse and it's awesome. They answer any questions you may have in a timely manner. Love them

Overall, Copper Beech has met all of my expectations. It is a safe community that isn’t too loud in the weekends and has plenty of outdoor amenities to use in the summer time. When I moved in my apartment was spotless and exceeded my expectations.

Copper is a nice place to live, great amenities and the homes are very nice inside. The only down fall is they do not warn you about construction next to your home always. Along with the layout of the two bedroom above the one bedroom. You here your upstairs neighbors stomping in there kitchen or partying when you’re trying to sleep.

Things are going good. Maintenance can be a little slow and ineffective sometimes, but others it can be great. Today I called about not having hot water for the past two days (after other incidents) and they sent someone right out to fix it!

Love living here! I love how quickly my maintenance requests are addressed, and how thorough the office is about any problems/ questions I have.

I am very happy with my stay at Copper Beech. The house is very nice and homey. I recommend living here to all of my friends. Management is responsive and maintenance is speedy.

I've had a great experience living in Copper Beech so far. I've only had a problem with noisy neighbors on one occasion and other than that have had no problems with neighbors. Also the staff in the clubhouse have always been friendly and ready to help whenever I've had a question.

The houses are super nice, and I love the amenities. My only complaint is that the houses aren't insulated super well and I have loud neighbors, but everything Copper is doing is swell!

Good place my Apartment is messed up because I sublease from somebody so it wasn’t the cleanest and I could tell that the apartment complex did not come in to clean it which is very frustrating because I had to completely clean it and I do not want to have to give up my security deposit because of their mistakes from the past three years of living here but I’ve only lived here for a month so far and I will only be here for 4 months

Overall I've had a great experience! The space is large and the deck is great. I had some problems when I first moved in but most of them were addressed quickly. I love the dog park!

I really enjoy living in this community every day. I walk to the bus with one of my neighbors every morning and we get along really well with all our neighbors. No other community in Harrisonburg is like this in my experiences.

Everything has been great so far! I've had to put in a few maintenance requests for various small things around the apartment, and maintenance has been able to respond in a timely manner. The main negative for me is that I can hear everything from neighbors above and beside me (footsteps, toilets flushing, televisions, talking, sneezing...).

Super clean grounds. The gym is always kept clean and organized. Staff both in the office and maintenance are both friendly. Visitor parking can be hard to find on weekends.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I have loved living here! Maintenance issues get resolve so quickly, with no hassle. My unit is quiet and the community feels clean and safe!

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I love the house and community center! It is a great place to relax and study or hangout with friends! My townhouse itself is so cute and fully furnished as well!

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Copper beech is so friendly and inviting. My neighbors and I talk and greet each other when outside as opposed to places I’ve lived in the past. I think we’re all happy to be in this right little community

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

So far, i have had a great experience. The only downside is the limited visitor parking and the maintenance. The maintenance is extremely slow

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I am excited to live here next semester, whenever I’ve called with questions people have been so kind and helpful and it seems like a wonderful environment. I also think the layout of the homes are so impressive and functional.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Townhomes are very spacious and the rooms are massive. Each room also gets their own bathroom. Management is pretty good too. The neighborhood is quiet during the week

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Visiting the townhouses was amazing and i look forward to here next year. The rooms are spacious, the furniture is high quality, and copper beech is in a great location in Harrisonburg

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

i’ve lived in copper for 2 years now and if i wasn’t graduating i would absolutely live here again! the staff is super helpful and accommodating and the houses are good quality for the price!

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Very little issues within the community! Large open spaces and I love living here! The only problem is with maintenance, they’re slow to respond to requests sometimes.