It’s amazing! Love the neighbors and the pool house has great utilities/gym! This is a great neighborhood to live in for incoming sophomores that want to live close to campus!

I love living in Copper! It is in a good location, so close to target & walmart. I like how theres so many people that live here. I like that we having tanning beds, gym, and pool. I also love the spacious house!!

Really awesome community. Very nice amenities. Love the staff. The rooms are huge and the idea of having a deck and a backyard is awesome. It’s the best

Copper beech is very clean and the staff is super friendly!!! I have found that the maintenance responds very quickly to our concerns as well.

It’s been really great living here at Copper Beech because of the atmosphere and how big the houses are it especially helps to have a bathroom in your own bedroom in a common area for everyone in two separate areas

Copper is a great place. I enjoy going to the club house gym and seeing the club house dog. I like how copper periodically has food for their residents.

So far I love living here in Copper! I feel safe at all times and I love my house. Whenever there is an issue in my house, they fix it quickly and efficiently.

Copper beach is a great place to live. Always cozy and quiet compared to the rest. Every home is super spacious and perfect for having friends over

I love living here with my best friends!! I am happy that this is where I chose to live! Definitely will be recommending to others!! So many memories have already been made and it’s only been a couple months!

I'm so excited to start living at Copper Beech! I've heard wonderful things about the community, ammeneties, and more! The location and perks of living here are definitely worth the price!

Maintenance has been quick and helpful to all of our needs. The community events have been well put together. The people in the community have been so kind and helpful. Our neighbors are the best!

I’ve really enjoyed lived in Copper Beech. Any problems I’ve had, maintenance has taken care of right away, and the staff is always friendly!

There are so many problems with copper beech that they do not fix, putting in maintenance requests do not resolve issues and have poor customer service. Copper is good living but only because the other places in Harrisonburg for JMU students is even worse than should be acceptable.

The managers and maintenance workers are respectful, helpful, and respond to problems in the units quickly, however there are a lot of things in the apartments, like the kitchen and appliances, that need some upgrades to both run and work better, and to look better as well.

Copper Beech is great! I love how spacious the 2 bedroom units are. Having a gym so close to my apartment is super convenient. And the clubhouse staff are really responsive and knowledgable about how to help you with whatever questions you may have.

Everything you read in these reviews is true. These apartments are owned by Asset Campus Housing out of Houston. They are all about big profits and don't care about the poor conditions or student welfare. Just one example of my first hand experience with their poor management: my apartment was in ill repair and had a plumbing leak when I moved in and the carpet was soaked. It was so miserable, I didn't want to sleep there. It took weeks and multiple calls to get them to just clean the carpet. It should have really been replaced since it sat wet all summer and smelled horrible.

I love living in cooper beech. The homes are large and the clubhouse is very nice. My only complaint would be the carpet floors and outdated furniture!

The experience is good. The houses offer great space, but the internet and cable are unreliable. It is loud in the weekends at night as this is a college student complex. But not too bad

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Everyone was very helpful every step of the way and made the experience exciting! Everything was done in a timely manor. I am so excited to live here!

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

It's has been truly a pleasure to live in Copper Beech Harrisonburg. Upon moving in, I had my doubts of the community; however, in my now two years here, I have loved every aspect of the community.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Love living here. The rooms are so big and so are the closets. I love how each room has their own bathroom. The neighborhood is pretty quite on the weekdays.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Great housing and plenty of space! Plenty of visitor parking spaces available and there's a bus that runs super often so you never have to worry about getting on or off campus!

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I love loving here! I have everything so close by and the staff is very nice! The only thing I would like to change is the printing in the clubhouse because the printer is always out of ink.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

So far, I’ve only met nice people in the Copper Beech community. My first week here, our neighbors actually came over to meet us which I didn’t think anyone actually did. Very nice people, however, sometimes they can get pretty loud. The walls are thin so it’s easy to even hear my neighbor in their room. Other than the thin walls and the rowdiness on the weekend, Copper is nothing but amazing.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

things could be taken better care of through move in and out i just do not think that my room was ever inspected or that any of the furniture was cleaned