Great neighborhood... I never really felt unsafe especially when they added the new street lights. Can be noisy but what can you expect in a college community? Staff and maintenance workers were always friendly and responsive to any needs I had.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Love the proximity to campus and food!! Great living space to entertain. Townhouses have plenty of bedroom/closet space. Would definitely recommend copper to others

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

It’s such a nice apartment and the whole complex itself is maintained very well! The people are all very nice. This includes both the residents and the people who work with the complex. I also especially like all the amenities that are provided by Copper Beech.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Great community! Signing the lease was easy and fast! Copper Beech is close to school and plus they have bus transportation if needed. Overall good place to live!

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I am so sad my time living at Copper Beech is over. I had a great experience living here for the last few months! Great location, staff and amenities.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I love it so far. My friends are all within walking distance and the pool and gym are such and upgrade from my last apartment. The tanning is also a major perk.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I love living here, the staff is always so friendly, the gym and the pools are so nice and it gives you way more space compared to other college housing options. I also love the activities copper beech offers to its residents.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Copper is a wonderful community, I really enjoy the spacious and comfortable living setup. Although the new lighting fixture installed is horrible The lights are insanely bright and have ruined the natural look of the apartments. I just wish there was an option to turn them off.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I love living here, it is amazing all around. The only issue I’ve encountered were with some appliances. Clearly there were issues with them and I would contact maintenance and nothing would be done to fix it.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Spacious rooms and living space. The amenities were great except for how often the pools got shut down and how the upper pool was closed for a longer period than the main pool.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Facilities are great, community is clean and friendly, and activities are often and worthwhile! Maintenance requests for broken clothes/dish washers could be much more efficient though. Took us about 4 requests to get our broken washer replaced and dishwasher still runs dirty even after cleaning garbage disposal.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I LOVED living at copper beech. What attracted my roommates and I was the size and make of the townhomes. They're huge and well lit inside. It sounds dumb but we liked the white carpet and light furniture. Charleston was too modern and dark. So keep being beachy and welcoming! Maintenance always came on time so that was great. I went to almost every event....free food wins college kids over! I used the pools over the summer a lot. I recommend Copper to younger students.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

The complex itself is very nice, but when I moved in (granted I am subletting), there were stains on the carpet and it could have been taken a little better care of. It would be nice if the complex checked on the state of the townhouse before the sublettee moves in

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

It is an amazing community! The people that live at Copper Beech are so outgoing and awesome to hangout with. The townhouse itself is really nice and the pool is dope.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Overall, I loved living at copper. Although, once we first moved in we could tell that it had not been cleaned and had to call multiple times for it to be cleaned. Also, maintenance needs to respond a little quicker. My fan was broken for 2 weeks before someone came and they actually came for my roommates A/C. On the flip side, I love the pool and all the events that you guys hold. Maybe make them a little later in the day though, like around 6.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Copper beech is a friendly place. Their staff is nice for the most part. The clubhouse is a nice set up and I like their events they have. .

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Living in Copper Beech is one of the best experiences I have ever had! They ensure privacy and do really fun events and even built a dog park for my little one! Great place to live.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I’ve enjoyed living in Copper Beech for the last year. I appreciate that they listen to residents and do their best to provide the best amenities & extras as they can. I’m also very comfortable in my unit and I adore the location.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I have really enjoyed my time at copper beech! The experience has been great and I love my location and unit! I am excited to get back to my apartment this fall!

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I love Copper Beech! Great amenities and space. Though some appliances are dated, maintenance is quick and usually fixes the issue. I love the floorplan options as well.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

The area is always clean and well kept. The location is great. The staff is very friendly. They hold really fun events to engage the community which is nice.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Really enjoyed living here the past year! Great location, amenities, staff and overall experience. I will miss it when my lease ends but glad I had the opportunity to live here.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I have lived in Copper Beech for the past two years and have thoroughly enjoyed my time as a resident. I found my town home to be very spacious and appreciated it being already furnished so it was ready for move in. I also enjoyed the community events at the club house.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I loved my experience living in the Copper Beech community! I would renew my lease if I were able, and would definitely recommend to potential future residents!

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I have just signed my lease, but my experience in the past being in the community is that maintenance is pretty good and fast, the houses are restored well at the beginning of the lease, and the houses are spacious and facilities run smoothly. The staff was very friendly and helpful when I signed and toured the buildings