I’ve enjoyed living in Copper Beech for the last year. I appreciate that they listen to residents and do their best to provide the best amenities & extras as they can. I’m also very comfortable in my unit and I adore the location.

I have really enjoyed my time at copper beech! The experience has been great and I love my location and unit! I am excited to get back to my apartment this fall!

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I love Copper Beech! Great amenities and space. Though some appliances are dated, maintenance is quick and usually fixes the issue. I love the floorplan options as well.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

The area is always clean and well kept. The location is great. The staff is very friendly. They hold really fun events to engage the community which is nice.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Really enjoyed living here the past year! Great location, amenities, staff and overall experience. I will miss it when my lease ends but glad I had the opportunity to live here.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I have lived in Copper Beech for the past two years and have thoroughly enjoyed my time as a resident. I found my town home to be very spacious and appreciated it being already furnished so it was ready for move in. I also enjoyed the community events at the club house.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I loved my experience living in the Copper Beech community! I would renew my lease if I were able, and would definitely recommend to potential future residents!

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I have just signed my lease, but my experience in the past being in the community is that maintenance is pretty good and fast, the houses are restored well at the beginning of the lease, and the houses are spacious and facilities run smoothly. The staff was very friendly and helpful when I signed and toured the buildings

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

The staff was always very helpful whenever I had a question or needed anything. The amenities are great and there was always some event going on. However, there never seemed to be enough food at events because I would get there at the time it was supposed to start and there would be no food left.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I have had a wonderful resident experience. The amenities are the best part of copper. Also the staff and student staff are all incredible people and I have had great interactions with all of them

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

The staff at Copper Beech are so nice and helpful. Any time there’s an issue, they respond very quickly and are willing to help in any way they can. They’re always so friendly when you see them at the clubhouse too!

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

My experience has been wonderful throughout my year living here. My only complaint that i have ever had has been with maintenance. There are times when they came to fix things and left the apartment a mess or would leave when they finished with the door wide open.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I love living in Copper because clubhouse staff always has fun things for the residents to do, especially around the holidays and around finals. I also really appreciate all of the effort the staff puts into the community to make it feel like we’re closer to home.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

So far so good! The office staff have been extremely helpful and responsive. The facilities seem clean and we'll featured. Looking forward to moving in!

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I enjoyed the home and maintenance. I would suggest if copper is going to host events atleast make it enough food, so not like the first 10 people out of how many people live there take it all.. makes no sense... where is rent money going to anyways?

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Copper is an amazing place to live with several amenities. The townhomes are spacious and having the option to choose furnished places allow for us college kids to save money. My only real issue is maintenance can sometimes be super slow and management seems not to understanding when emergencies happen that affect paying for rent.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Living at copper beech was a great learning experience for the future. It helped me get comfortable being away from home and the staff Enjoyable

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

It’s been great! Lots of space and awesome workers! Always something fun happening in Copper (love the clubhouse deals and food events, and the pools!)

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Loved living at Copper! So much room and plenty of extras like the pool and the gym! It’s in a great location; it’s a 5 minute drive to anywhere I want to go!

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I loved living here, but sometimes parking lots and maintenance were a hassle. Sometimes I'd have to park so far from my house even on the weekdays!

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I've really loved living here it was a great place to live for my senior year. It's probably the biggest apartment i'll ever live in and I'm sad to be moving out next year.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

This past year was my first year living in Copper Beech. I loved living there! The rooms were huge with a lot of space! Not only were the rooms nice but the entire townhouse was! The staff is very polite and responds to request in a timely manner.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Overall not a terrible place to live. The pool is very nice during the warmer time and having the clubhouse is a plus. Only downside is how bad the fines are for stuff in the house that is so easily broken. Turns away a lot of people

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

This was my first time living here. Liked the location and the space, especially in room A. Amenities were not the best, but worked. Overall would recommend.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Copper beech is a nice place for jmu students to live. The prices are competitive and the townhouses are very spacious with large common areas