Great place, always free/fun things Copper is doing in the club house or around the community. They are very responsive to when you put in a request and are always attentive.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

If there were more visitor parking spaces it would be better. Also my upstairs neighbor is very loud when he walks and it makes trying to sleep difficult.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

It’s a great experience living here. I love the big gym here and this is the best community gym that I ever had. I also love my big closet in my bedroom as I do have many stuff to put in. I hope the office and improve the computers and the printer in the computer lab. I usually use them but sometimes broke up which is really depressed for me.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

It’s been great here! The houses are so nice and perfect for student living. Along with that, a lot of my friends also live here and so close by

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I have never had a problem with maintenance and Copper beech staff is awesome! Love my unit! It was Clean upon arrival and felt like home soon after move in. The activities the staff run for the resident aid one of my favorite things!

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Very nice town house. Good and quick maintenance. The people who work at the front desk are very helpful. Very spacious apartment with nice pool and club house

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Everyone has been so nice and accommodating! I must say I was a little nervous coming here, as I’ve never lived off campus before, but it’s been so comfortable.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

i love it! this is a great place to live and i’m so glad that i have signed to live in copper beech townhomes for my junior year. i love the warm atmosphere and the cheer around the area. it also helps that the staff who work there have always been very helpful and always have answers.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Copper Beech is a great off campus living house. The rooms are huge and the amenities are superb. A few things that bother me are the dog feces left around my house and near the sidewalks as well as the distance from campus. But overall great place.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I love the amenities, the living situation and neighborhood! And the staff is awesome! The visitor parking is irritating because I know residents from Campus View utilize our visitor parking (because they need passes over there). So maybe use visitor passes? But overall, I love Copper Beech!

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

In the year and a half I've lived at Copper Beech I've been so pleased with everything about it. So much that I'll be living here a third year as I finish up school next school year. Copper has been nothing short of amazing and I'm so thankful I've been able to live here and invite my friends to live here as well.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

The overall experience has been great, but management is too quick to close the pool instead of checking the cameras and catching delinquents who vandalized our community.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Copper beech of Harrisonburg is a Pretty nice place to live and such a nice area all around for the most part. it can get noisy on the weekends

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Copper Beech has been the best community I’ve lived in at JMU so far!! The staff is very accommodating and friendly every time I need them and Copper’s environment is overall just the best:)

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Overall I really love this apartment complex. Whenever I have a question the office staff is extremely helpful. Maintenance is always efficient.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I have not moved in yet but AJ have heard very good things about the place and I am super excited to be in and join the community. I’m ready to be there

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

It is better for me this year because maintenance has gotten a lot better. Any problem I have had they come right away and fix it. I love how spacious it is also. When we want to be together we can but if we want privacy we have it.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

My townhouse is spacious, well furnished, and maintenance is relatively quick and helpful. The community is safe and all of the workers Ive met or spoken to were kind and helpful.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Very nice area to live !! The area is very close to campus which makes driving very easy , and the amount of amenities are plenty for anyone looking for an apartment !

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I love Copper! Everyone is so nice and helpful. Maintenance comes super quickly too. They always have giveaways and food for the residents which is so cute!

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I love the environment and the houses but I haven’t moved in yet. I enjoy the space that they provide at the affordable price. It’s also very well maintained

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Living at Copper has been a great experience overall. I transferred last year and didn’t have a lot of friends, but I appreciated all the work done by Copper’s staff and how they always tried to bring the community together.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

Great experiences with staff and residents. Some noise from parties in surrounding units, but that's to be expected and I haven't lost sleep over it.

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I have really enjoyed my time at Copper Beech! The rooms are spacious, as well as the upstairs living area and kitchen! I also love the amenities, especially the pool!

Reply from Copper Beech Harrisonburg

I love the people the space and the amenities at copper beach. All of those aspects create and sense of community and help me feel at home. I am very excited to live in copper beach!