Copper Beech Harrisonburg

4.3

1,600 Reviews

4.3

1,600 Reviews

love my apartment have been there since sophomore year love the pool and gym and neighborhood we have great neighbors and always have this is the only place i have lived
Everything is great! Only things that are upsetting is the fact that the dumbbells are not allowed for usage at the clubhouse gym when other gyms in the area allow usage of their dumbbells and when we moved in our house looked like it was not cleaned!
I absolutely love it here. The community within Copper is so warm and friendly and the employees that work in the office (as well as maintenance) are always ready and willing to help when needed.
Nice place but could have a better kitchen! Very nice amenities and it’s nice to have your own bathroom in your room. I like how close our neighbors are.
I really love how much room the units offer us. I also like having my own bathroom, especially having it attached to my room. One thing I would like to be improved is the depth of kitchen sink.
Ups and downs but copper does their best to be very helpful and make the best of things. Love the encouraging environment and support system.
Love it here! Great and friendly staff. I love the community vibe and all the amenities that are available! The only complaint I have is sometimes the maintenance staff can be slow, but they usually do a great job when they come!
I am not a resident at the moment but I will be for the next school year and I am very excited about it. I can’t wait to move in and be able to use the gym and pool.
nothing but good things so far, looking forward to living here next year! the staff has been very helpful with all of my questions and concerns. very happy
Wish the amenities were open more often. Need more visitor parking, but otherwise amazing place. Huge bedrooms, nice sized living area, amazing staff