Copper Beech Morgantown
3.88 stars1,093 Reviews

1,093 Reviews

1,093 Reviews

i’ve always wanted to live here & im beyond excited for the experience with my bff as my roomie & possibly even new friends. i couldn’t be happier!
So far I have loved my experience with Copper Beech. Signing my lease and getting setup with the roommate of my choice was easy and I am excited that the townhomes come furnished upon move-in!
1 star
So far, I have been VERY displeased with my experience here at CopperBeech. My dryer is not working properly. I have to dry my clothes ATLEAST 3-4 times before they are dry. My room has been covered in BUGS. I have called multiple times nothing has been done until today ( AFTER 3 MONTHS) of living here. I still haven't received my $250 special gift card for signing. There is a STENCH coming from the hot water heater. I have never been so upset with paying $465 a month to live in a place with this many problems.
Very good and helpful workers and staff. The people who live here are very nice and kind. They have a very nice gym and pool and other things.
It’s been good. Like everything about it. The floors could have been better but other than that it’s was good! Really enjoyed all the activity’s to do
Living in this complex is great. Theres a great sense of community and i love my neighbors. The only thing i could complain about would be the maintenence but other than that i love it here
Good size apartments, I wish the a/c and heating units were central instead. I also wish the garbage disposal wouldn’t drain into dishwasher. Other than that it’s a nice apartment.
Great amenities, used the gym and tanning the most, but the hot tubs looked nice. The community it always kept clean and is well maintained.
Copper Beech is always helpful when I have issues! I love my townhouse and the amenities. I am glad that I decided to renew my lease for the third year.
I love copperbeech and i wish i could still live here. I enjoy how quiet it is and how nice the people are in the area. It was very homelike.