Love this Appartment community. Everyone is always so nice and helpful. Especially those who run the office and the lovely bus lady. So happy I found this amazing place to live.

Everything here is great and I like to continue here this year Thanks for everything and everyone here are helpful and nice people I really

The apartment is great. Only complaint I have is maintenance. Downstairs of my apartment hasn't had carpet since August. Everytime my roommates and I ask about it we get told the same answer that it's going to be put down soon

I love the friendly faces in the office as well as the townhomes themselves. the homes are in excellent shape and are spacious enough to host 5-10 of your closest friends.

I love it here - from the staff to the apartments, it's always been really great. Especially from moving across the country. It feels so homey.

Very friendly staff, alright prices, great place to live. Very nice amenities and they do a good job of keeping the apartment grounds looking nice

Front office staff is helpful and friendly, maintenance is always quick to fix things. The complex is clean and I feel very safe living here. They send out text and/or email reminders before rent is due, when they are having an event, or if the shuttle is down for any reason which is INCREDIBLY helpful. The fitness center is a nice size and it’s key card entry only after closing hours which is a big plus in making me feel secure and safe if I have to go to thy gym at night. There’s plenty of parking and plenty of dumpsters for the garbage and the lot is VERY well lit (just put new lights in summer 2018). The appliances in the kitchen are pretty up-to-date and the furnished units have nice furniture in them. Pet friendly units are available and I know there are places (not fenced) for dog owners around the complex. Overall great place to live, especially for students who don’t want to be smack in the middle of campus.

The place is very cozy and very affordable. The transportation also is very convenient and timed very well. Also the staff here is friendly and would really tale care of your needs

Good amenities and a fair price for what you get. Management has had issues with payments but normally fixes them once I’ve emailed about it.

So far I really enjoy my experience at copper beech. Before signing my lease I’ve visited with friends that also reside there, and knew that this would be an ideal place for me to live with a a few of my friends.

The resident experience moving in was very unpleasant as I came into a dirty unit. After getting everything figured out with that, my experience here has been pleasant and I have no complaints.

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

The apartments are nice, aesthetically pleasing, and spacious. I have more than enough room. The staff is very responsive when you call the office. If you don't mind the commute to campus, then this is a pretty good place to live.

So we have lived here for the fall 2018 semester and we love it here. I lived at university place for my entire ungrad and while it was nice, I didn’t get nearly this much space.

Great space for a great price! The 1 bedroom units are a perfect fit for 2 people. There is always a lot of available parking. The appliances are also great.

Its a great place to get away from the hustle of downtown and evansdale but the houses need fixed up a bit because when we mkced in there was a lot that needed to be done that just simply wasnt. It felt like they didnt care they had new tenants moving in and half assed getting ready for a new semester.

Love the apartment and the people around me! Also the amenities are just beyond awesome to have. The biggest thing about copperbeach is the homey and spacious feeling it gives.

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

The units are a great value and the staff is always responsive and courteous when I call with questions. One of my favorite aspects of Copper Beech is the workout area which is always open.

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

I have not lived here yet but I could not be more excited! I love how spacious my town house is and such an amazing price and value! Seems like a great community and all staff that I have encountered were welcoming and helpful.

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

so far so good, had a few bumps getting the lease completed. the told me at first my gaurentur was accepted, then the day before i was to move in that the person wasn't acceptable, so i had to scramble...but great location, quiet place place is comfortable. i like it

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

Great place to live with plenty of living space. The community is very close to campus, but far enough to be away from the excitement of downtown.

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

I just recently signed my lease for next year, however all the stuff have been SO helpful with my questions and the process form applying to signing took only 2 days!

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

We are very pleased with the size of the apartment and the amenities. We have a few issues while moving in but the office helped us get those fixed. Just to mention, the maintenance guys are so helpful and nice! They are so great to the residence.

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

I really enjoyed my time here and such a great place to meet people!! The amenities are nice but the apartments are cheaply built and it shows with a lot of wear and tear.

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

I absolutely love living in Copper Beech! The clubhouse staff is friendly and helpful and the townhomes themselves are great. I’ve lived in two separate townhouses, but both in Copper Beech!

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

So far copper beech has been the best place I’ve lived here in Morgantown. I love the atmosphere and the people in the office are really nice.