Copper Beech Morgantown

3.9

1,228 Reviews

3.9

1,228 Reviews

I love living here ... the maintenance is quick and the customer service is great. The rooms are huge and so are the closets, I recommend copper beech to everyone !
In a single there is moisture problems, I have a problem with the people who live here that don’t pick up after their dogs. Otherwise decent live but not for the price
The townhouse is nice, but the carpets have been stained from the beginning. Management is awful. Took me 2 months of calling and complaining to receive my promised signing bonus.
I love copper beech! It is so nice to have a lovely community with pets allowed in unit. I love walking my dog and meeting my neighbors and all of their puppies!
Horrible nothing was changed from one year to the next rain actually got more expensive instead of last like I was promised they never replaced any carpets any bids any holes in the wall for movement from past roommates never received my gift card just a horrible experience
Great place to live, we love it here. The people are friendly and the apartments are great, very spacious. I think we will be here for a long time.
Everything is pretty good, the only thing is that the management just doesnt seem to care about your needs as much as we'd like. But the students working in there try their best to accommodate you as much as they can.
Mostly good while staying here. The only downside is how long some of the maintence orders have taken in the past. It took over 3 weeks for us to get a new microwave put into our unit.
I'm still loving living here. It's very quiet. Everyone in the office have been nice and very helpful. It's nice to see so many beautiful dogs out walking with their owners.
The facilities are nice and clean. However, management needs improvement in communicating and getting things done. I also get wrongfully charged for various things every month.