I have had nothing but good experiences so far living in copperbeech. I plan on renewing my lease soon because it is a great place to live. I have recommended it to most of my friends and a few strangers that have talked about looking for apartments.

Love copper beech. The staff is so nice and welcoming. Only downfall is the bus isn’t always the most reliable. I wish there were a better bus system.

Nice neighbors and facilities. No problems so far with electricity or water. Weather changes have helped find cheapest and most efficient ways to heat.

I love all of the space we have here! Our neighbors have always been friendly, the staff helpful and the property is well maintained. It’s on the pricey side, but well worth the cost!

Safe and quiet environment. Friendly neighbours. Really nice amenities. Near the grocery stores, hospitals/ clinics and restaurants. It's really nice, so far.

The community is very nice. It is quiet and far enough away from all the hustle of campus and downtown. The staff is great and very helpful.

I’ve only lived here for a couple months, but so far it has been wonderful! I love it. We haven’t had any major problems. As of now, I do plan to resign and stay here next year as well.

Very comfortable living with a large amount of space to do so at a price better than most. The staff is extremely thoughtful and has always helped when it came to solving my problems,if any.

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

Love clubhouse. Nice floorplan. Dog poop on sidewalks. Need more visitor parking! Bus driver is super nice. Need curtain rods. Maintenance needs to clean before move in

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

Its a nice place to live in, really good space for a townhose and for student really good, sometimes we have problems with the maintenance but everything else is fine.

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

So far I have enjoyed my experience here at copper beech. I enjoy the amount of space I have and having a large kitchen to cook. The rooms are also spacious.

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

I love where I stay I like the space it has and how nice it is and comfortable it is, I like the free cable and internet it’s I nice safe and clean place.

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

Everything is very good and the stuff is very friendly and also they are respectful us here in our apartment and I like them so much and everything here is good

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

Great experience in cooper beach. I really like the overall community. Also, I really like the gym is very nice to workout in huge area as we'll as the swimming pool.

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

So far, I have been enjoying my staying at the copper beech complex. My only problem have been the the days when the shuttle does not work, and I have to walk to the west run to take the bus.

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

I abosolitly love copper beech. I have lived in the complex for two years now and plan on renewing again. Could be any happy with my experience so far.

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

I love it here; we have so much space and having only one roommate is really nice. I have all the privacy that I want to have, and because of it, I feel like I'm not in student housing.

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

It has been fun living here It’s cheap and good location and staff is nice. There are very Good size houses too. The amentites are nice as well

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

Copper Beech really is a great place to live! Anytime Ive had a problem they fixed it quickly and were very nice about it! Even though its further from Downtown as I wanted, I would definitely live here again. The shuttle is so easy to get on each day and drops off right downtown! 10/10 would recommend.

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

I have had no issues with copper beech! Everything is taken care of in a quick manner, the facilities are amazing, and overall, I’m glad I chose copper beech

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

I've enjoyed living here so far. The apartments are spacious and quiet, and the staff members are responsive. Maintenance can be hit or miss, it seems -- they responded within days to my first request, then it took over 3 weeks for my second request.

Reply from Copper Beech Morgantown

Overall it has been very good, but moving in was very stressful and my room was not cleaned for my move in date. That being said, it was irritating to deal with

Really love the community. Feels safe. For a college town, it is pretty quiet and I love that. Pet friendly, which is really helpful. Nice having a gym so close and convenient.

I have really enjoyed my stay here at copper beech so far. I love how quiet the community is and it feels like a home away from home. I’m excited for what’s to come.

Staff is usually friendly, amenities are nice. Questions don’t get answered unless you go in and ask the manager yourself, usually phone calls aren’t good enough and emails hardly get answered.