Copper Beech Morgantown
3.88 stars1,165 Reviews

1,165 Reviews

1,165 Reviews

It has been fine. I like it well enough. I would live here again if I was not planning on moving in the future. I plan on going to grad school somewhere else.
Nice space and housing. I enjoy the pirvacy, but the noise from neighbors can be heard easily & the place was a mess when I first moved in, and maintenance said they would come clean but never did. There were also stain on our carpets that were never cleaned (even though management said they were going to replace the carpets)
It’s okay so far. Maintenance still hasn’t fixed our ice machine or looked at our deck yet. We have called a bunch of times, but no one has showed up to look at the ice machine.
It’s decent. Not the worst, not the best. My neighbors are a little loud and there’s a lot of party’s, even during a pandemic. My car got towed because my parking permit was “expired” but the parking permit read “19-20” with no month or date.
It’s been okay. Maintenance isn’t the best or quickest. The pet fees are expensive. There was a fire and the building hasn’t been fixed, nor has the parking lot been cleaned up
my house here is so big, my two roommates and i are never in each other’s way. i love being able to live comfortably at a decent price. doesn’t seem like it, but it is very private. i almost never hear my neighbors.
how is great for the price with lots of space. it’s never too loud and i can’t hear anything from my neighbors for the most part. i will say maintenance isnt very productive
I've lived here two separate times. Both times I have enjoyed my stay. I like having my own room and private bathroom, as well as the in-unit washer and dryer. The only thing to be desired is upkeep of landscaping, as currently there are overgrown bushes and unkept plants in front of my apartment that fall into the sidewalk.
So far it has been okay! I wish that maintenance would be a little faster but other than that I enjoy it. I am looking forward to seeing how the rest of the year pans out.
I like my apartment but have a few issues. I was disappointed in how long it took to get maintenance out to fix are washer over 3 weeks after talking to them they said they were to busy helping with move in witch seems like you needed to hire more people so when maintenance issues came up the were avalable not out moving furniture I also dislike that me personal roommate smells slightly from having a pet and also smoking in the apartment I really don’t want to say anything but the apartment smells wich is annoying other wise no complaints