I haven't had a distinctly negative experience while at Copper Beech, but it's definitely student housing. If you just look at the buildings, they're starting to fall apart - siding is warped and looks moldy, almost none of the sidewalk lights work and potholes are forming in the parking lot. However, it's generally quiet and has a lot of the amenities I wanted (laundry, air conditioning, dishwasher, porch, etc.). But it is a bit pricey.

We've only just signed the lease, but their office staff was so helpful and patient. We were able to find the apartment the day we were leaving State College and work the remaining paperwork out online.

Been here for two years, overall it is a nice place to live. Maintenance can be slow but it’s a quiet friendly place to stay. Towing is really enforced so guests beware

I wish the one bedroom came with a tv, but other than that the staff is very nice and helpful, the neighborhood is quiet and overall the apartment is better than what we expected

Great place to live! I would definitely recommend it to others. The staff members working in the office and very friendly and helpful. Certainly will recommend to others

Community fee only provides the bus pass, but I believe they should try and host more community activities to be more accurate as a community fee. Other than that it's been a good experience.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

I haven't had any complaints recently. I enjoy that the management is taking initiative to create community events for everyone to attend!!!

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

The leasing staff was great. They worked with getting into my unit early and really helped during the relet process. They answered all my questions even took picture of the townhome when I wasn’t able to get to to see the Unit myself.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

The maintenance is great but the speed is too slow. I have to wait like half a month or a month for a single person to come and fix things. Moreover, the community is good.

The Northbrook Greensblocation is a quite location near 2 bus stops on the N route, maintenance is slow, the staff is friendly and usually helpful.

I have heard from my friends that Copper Beech North Brook is a great place to stay, it is a nice and quiet place, with a great community. Keep up the good work!

proper rental for two bedroom that has plenty of space. Also i think this challenges provide us a good way to learn more about copper beech and at the mean time earn some gift card.

you really did a good job, i really didnt notice there was a this kind of service exist in the past. But now I can earn some extra money from this website

I love living here, so sad to move out soon. I got a furnished apartment and the furniture was in great condition. The only downside is sometimes people don't clean up after their pets.

you are doing a great job keep it up good job really good job i lve this a lot so yes you are doing good. i really like using this. i like free things

Pleasant place to live. I have been pleased with the management team, when needed. One suggestion for improvement would be adding a gym facility on-site.

We have loved living here the past two years! Recently there had been a lot of unclaimed dog poop outside and when the weather is nice our neighbors above thee cigarette butts in our bush area. Both were addressed by copper beech prior to ever having to make a complaint. Hopefully things will stay this way when spring comes

Cooper beach Northbrook is good community for students to live. The cost is reasonable and the living room is big enough for a person who likes party. Kitchen is the my favorite area in two bedroom house because it is big and have lots of spaces to put different types of food includes spices, dry food, cans, pots and so one. Each house can have one visitor parking for their friend to visiting. Also, Northbrook have three buses to campus and downtown,( NE and N ,and NV). The bus brings the resident lots of convenience and always can have a seat don’t even need to stand because there is only one bus stop before our community. I shared a balcony with my friend and we always drink some beers and talked to each other in the weekend. The balcony is a good place for us to chatting. Overall, I will recommend my friends to choose Cooper Beach Northbrook to live for their school life.

When I signed my lease, I was actually taking over someone else's lease so that they could sign a new lease at Copper Beech. The office staff was extremely helpful and helped the process go smoothly.

Great place to live for grad students, very quiet. Spacious apartments, but a bit too expensive. Could do better on the internet provider though.

I have only lived in my apartment for a semester so I don't have a very complete thought on the place. So far, everything is going great despite a few mishaps.

I found it very helpful that whenever I called the office, someone always picked up and was eager to help me with my issue. Overall, I had a stress-free experience and it made going away to college that much easier to prepare for!

Everything seems to be running pretty well. The biggest problem was our fire alarm that would go off all the time but has seemed to stop. Although it does take a very long time for it to be shut off.

Okay customer service. It's clear they are used to working with college students so they assume the resident is usually at fault. New management has improved online payment system. Great location.

So far everything has been smooth with applying for the apartment. John answers all my emails promptly and completely which is great. Looking forward to living at copper beech next fall