The apartment buildings are clean, quiet and comfortable. The 1BR apartments are very small for the steep price. The neighborhood is great with several parks in walking distance and away from busy traffic. Maintenance is VERY slow though.

The living space is nice and is very spacious. There's two things that really need to be addressed. One is the amount of trash laying around the complex - both on the grass and around the dumpsters. It does not look nice at all. Also, the time windows for maintenance requests. 3 months for a simple request seems a bit long to me.

We enjoy living at Copper Beech, but there are definitely other apartment complexes in State College that offer a lot more as a community with pretty equal or cheaper rent.

Living here is much better than living in a huge apartment complex but it is expensive and there are still improvements that could be made in order for it to be better.

The Northbrook Greensblocation is a quite location near 2 bus stops on the N route, maintenance is slow, the staff is friendly and usually helpful.

I have heard from my friends that Copper Beech North Brook is a great place to stay, it is a nice and quiet place, with a great community. Keep up the good work!

proper rental for two bedroom that has plenty of space. Also i think this challenges provide us a good way to learn more about copper beech and at the mean time earn some gift card.

you really did a good job, i really didnt notice there was a this kind of service exist in the past. But now I can earn some extra money from this website

I love living here, so sad to move out soon. I got a furnished apartment and the furniture was in great condition. The only downside is sometimes people don't clean up after their pets.

Maintenance is slow but everything is just fine here. It's a quiet community but that is a plus especially when you know you have to study for exams

Overall it's a nice experience and every problem we've had has been solved. Wish things could have been solved faster but I guess it's better to have them solved at a semi slow pace than not at all

you are doing a great job keep it up good job really good job i lve this a lot so yes you are doing good. i really like using this. i like free things

Pleasant place to live. I have been pleased with the management team, when needed. One suggestion for improvement would be adding a gym facility on-site.

We have loved living here the past two years! Recently there had been a lot of unclaimed dog poop outside and when the weather is nice our neighbors above thee cigarette butts in our bush area. Both were addressed by copper beech prior to ever having to make a complaint. Hopefully things will stay this way when spring comes

Quiet neighborhood for the most part. Love having a dishwasher and washing machine in-unit. Wish we had a visitor parking pass for each tenant - sometimes it's hard to catch the office when it's open since I work full time.

Cooper beach Northbrook is good community for students to live. The cost is reasonable and the living room is big enough for a person who likes party. Kitchen is the my favorite area in two bedroom house because it is big and have lots of spaces to put different types of food includes spices, dry food, cans, pots and so one. Each house can have one visitor parking for their friend to visiting. Also, Northbrook have three buses to campus and downtown,( NE and N ,and NV). The bus brings the resident lots of convenience and always can have a seat don’t even need to stand because there is only one bus stop before our community. I shared a balcony with my friend and we always drink some beers and talked to each other in the weekend. The balcony is a good place for us to chatting. Overall, I will recommend my friends to choose Cooper Beach Northbrook to live for their school life.

When I signed my lease, I was actually taking over someone else's lease so that they could sign a new lease at Copper Beech. The office staff was extremely helpful and helped the process go smoothly.

Great place to live for grad students, very quiet. Spacious apartments, but a bit too expensive. Could do better on the internet provider though.

I have only lived in my apartment for a semester so I don't have a very complete thought on the place. So far, everything is going great despite a few mishaps.

I haven't moved yet, but from my experiences so far, it's been pretty good. There were a few complications with signing the lease due to a part timer not being as experienced as a full time worker, but overall i'm satisfied.

I found it very helpful that whenever I called the office, someone always picked up and was eager to help me with my issue. Overall, I had a stress-free experience and it made going away to college that much easier to prepare for!

Everything seems to be running pretty well. The biggest problem was our fire alarm that would go off all the time but has seemed to stop. Although it does take a very long time for it to be shut off.

Okay customer service. It's clear they are used to working with college students so they assume the resident is usually at fault. New management has improved online payment system. Great location.

So far everything has been smooth with applying for the apartment. John answers all my emails promptly and completely which is great. Looking forward to living at copper beech next fall

Copper Beach Town Homes in State College PA is perfect for people moving up to University Park for schooling. Beautiful Homes with a great neighborhood.