Overall a good experience. Amenities and space for what you pay is reasonable. Signing the next year at a discounted rate is definitely worth it and would highly recommend to my friends.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Very nice and quiet environment. Staff is helpful and the bus stop is extremely convenient. The house is clean and comfortable and everything works.

Staff here is very friendly and very helpful, I had a few problems I had no idea how to solve around my contract and I emailed the staff and they helped me in no time.

I've been living here for about three months now. So far I really like it. Laundry in the apartment, well-spaced out kitchen, and pet friendly!

The community is a convenient distance away from campus that includes a bus pass. It's pretty quiet and the apartments are very large compared to some of the other communities.

5 star apartments off campus. Very serene environment and quiet atmosphere. Own parking space included in rent. One person apt or share with your own bedroom and bath.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Amenities are good, and overall the value of what you get for what you spend is great. Would definitely recommend copper beech properties to anyone who is looking in the area.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

it is a good experience to living here. Copper beech Northbrook has wonderful environment for living, makes every students like living at home.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

The people above me are just so loud all the time so its effecting my happiness in my apartment. Its nothing the leasing office can fix though

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

My neighbors are loud but I can’t fault the staff for that. Overall pretty good. The house is nice and the fact that they let me have a cat is a major positive.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Just starting the progress with moving in on the 1st, one of the staff mememebrs has been very kind and helpful with the progress. She has done a great job!

Moving into the two bedroom from a 3 bedroom next month. Townhomes are really nice and roomy. The kitchen is huge! Breakfast nook is an added bonus as well.

We've only just signed the lease, but their office staff was so helpful and patient. We were able to find the apartment the day we were leaving State College and work the remaining paperwork out online.

Been here for two years, overall it is a nice place to live. Maintenance can be slow but it’s a quiet friendly place to stay. Towing is really enforced so guests beware

I wish the one bedroom came with a tv, but other than that the staff is very nice and helpful, the neighborhood is quiet and overall the apartment is better than what we expected

Great place to live! I would definitely recommend it to others. The staff members working in the office and very friendly and helpful. Certainly will recommend to others

Community fee only provides the bus pass, but I believe they should try and host more community activities to be more accurate as a community fee. Other than that it's been a good experience.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

I haven't had any complaints recently. I enjoy that the management is taking initiative to create community events for everyone to attend!!!

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

The leasing staff was great. They worked with getting into my unit early and really helped during the relet process. They answered all my questions even took picture of the townhome when I wasn’t able to get to to see the Unit myself.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

The maintenance is great but the speed is too slow. I have to wait like half a month or a month for a single person to come and fix things. Moreover, the community is good.

The Northbrook Greensblocation is a quite location near 2 bus stops on the N route, maintenance is slow, the staff is friendly and usually helpful.

I have heard from my friends that Copper Beech North Brook is a great place to stay, it is a nice and quiet place, with a great community. Keep up the good work!

proper rental for two bedroom that has plenty of space. Also i think this challenges provide us a good way to learn more about copper beech and at the mean time earn some gift card.

you really did a good job, i really didnt notice there was a this kind of service exist in the past. But now I can earn some extra money from this website

I love living here, so sad to move out soon. I got a furnished apartment and the furniture was in great condition. The only downside is sometimes people don't clean up after their pets.