Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Overall well run community. Appreciate the dedicated parking spots and in unit amenities including washer and dryer and dishwasher. Appliances could use some updating
I love being a resident at Copper Beech. The people here are kind and welcoming, and the community is fun yet relaxing. The townhouse itself is spacious and of good quality. The location is perfect for shopping, eating, and being close to Penn State.
I love Copper Beech! The staff members are always super friendly and helpful, easy to get in contact with, and doing their best to foster connection in the community!
Most spacious rooms and living quarters out of any of the apartments around. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, but maintenance is hit-or-miss on how promptly they respond: sometimes its within 24 hours, sometimes it's a week or so. While they give you a bus pass (very useful), they lack in other common amenities like a gym or a clubhouse. Their relatively low rates ano quality housing make up for this though. This is one of the top 2 places to live around Happy Valley in my opinion.
Staff are friendly, but maintenance needs to also work on evaluating better fixes. There also was a survey sent out almost a year ago on what improvements could be made (I.e new appliances, or other ideas) getting residents excited only to hear nothing about after.
Living in the copper beech makes me feel like I am in my home. It is really a good experience for living here in y college life. Hopes for this semester
I have really enjoyed my time at Northbrook. The apartments are in a great location and the amenities (e.g., furnished, in unit washer/dryer) were exactly what I was looking for. I also love that the apartments are pet friendly!
I am a future resident and already love being a part of the copper beech community through social media! I can’t wait to move in in the fall!
I really love living here! Copper Beech provides Purdue University’s most spacious student housing, in your choice of two convenient locations – Baywater or Klondike – just a short shuttle bus ride from campus. Enjoy your choice of exceptionally large townhomes and apartments in West Lafayette, in a real neighborhood setting.
I have lived at Northbrook for almost two years and have really enjoyed living here. Maintenance and the leasing office are always quick and nice to work with. My only complaint is that the community amenities compared to some other apartments in state college is lacking. For the price, I wish there were more amenities like a fitness center or tennis courts. The one basketball hoop we have has been crooked since I moved in.