Only time I've ever written a complaint letter to the manager before we even moved in about how the leasing agents treat potential residents.

Honestly the worst place I have ever lived, and the worst company that I have had to deal with. I will never live here again, and I will never recommend it to anyone.

Parking is a difficult barrier to overcome. Professionals will struggle with inflexible policies that are not customer centric. Treat loyal renters with respect to encourage renewals and balanced living accommodations.

Parking situation is awful. It’s hard to have friends or family visit. Doesn’t make sense why we only get one pass for two people in the apartment. I can never have family or friends over spur of the moment because I have to plan on getting them a pass. I would not live here again because of parking.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Overall, it's an okay place to live. It's not very convenient with the lack of maintenance people compared to the number of tenants. It took over a week to have our washer fixed, and we had to wash our clothes at a laundry mat (to keep them from molding,) since they were soaking wet from being in the water-filled washer. Also, when calling about it, the leasing agent was rude, and called me a liar. Very unprofessional.

The one bedroom at Northbrook Greens is VERY small for the high rent Copper Beech charges. You can get much better deals if you look around a little bit.

The houses are fine, but the the rental people's attitude is bad. And inefficient. I know someone who rented an apartment here for two years. Sure, the apartments were nice, well furnished and afforded a good view - but the renters were paying for that. The management office fell short in the most basic courtesies. I hate the tow truck.

The only reason I am rating Copper Beech 3 stars is because the price of rent is ridiculous for such an average apartment. Bugs are constantly finding ways into my apartment as there are cracks in corners of the walls and a crack in my front door. You can tell where Copper Beech repaints the walls as the whites are two different colors. The humidity in the single apartments is ridiculous to the point where I had mold and mold mites in my house.

I like the space of the apartments and I love that I can have my dog with me. It's also great that a CATA bus pass is included, without this I would have moved to a place closer to campus. The downsides: maintenance takes a very long time to fix problems (if they fix them at all), the other people in the community do not pick up their dog's poop, and the lease does not work well with the schedule of the semester. A lease should start and stop at the beginning of July so it is even with the beginning of fall semester and end of spring semester, and there should be an option to have your lease stop in December (for fall graduates).

Like the apartment/unit amenities. Maintenance is SLOW. Took 2 months to get dishwasher fixed. Now waiting over 2 weeks for another request.

the maintain was pretty slow and had to wait for about a month. moreover, do not think the community did a great job on shelving the snow at the parking space

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Kind of dirty but it's quiet and safe. The area around the dumpsters is always gross. Took them awhile to get the grass mowed too. Almost looked like they were going to make hay.

Poor quality appliances and fixtures lead to a lot of maintenance calls. Paint was splashed onto cupboards and switch covers. Windows leak cold air.

Pretty good so far. Maintenance requests were addressed promptly and swiftly. Adequate pest control needs to be done, there are different types of flies and insects finding its way into the house.

Your staff is frustratingly under-informed and the tow company is vindictive, especially given we can't read the writing in the parking lot. But the apartments are really pretty!

Okay customer service. It's clear they are used to working with college students so they assume the resident is usually at fault. New management has improved online payment system. Great location.

It's newish and roomy enough, I haven't faced many issues. It's just a typical low cost housing operation. Nothing special and not bad. I wish the water pressure would be fixed gushes about a gallon a second. Heating and cooling should be updated to newer system. Closet space is good just lacks any hangers more like an empty small room. Bathroom would be better with a bathtub

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Don't understand why VISA credit cards are not accepted as a form of online payment. Parking should be a different set up, each resident should have their own spot and self monitor that so they can park their car there or have a friend park the car in the spot, or allow visitor parking to be open and not need a pass to park there (people aren't parking their cars there to attend football games or other events on campus, at least not at Northbrook Greens).

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Nice location. Not bad apartment. A lot of friends of mine live there so that’s great. A little bit expensive. Overall, the apartment is not bad at all

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

You should allow married couples to pay with one payment. It is frustrating to have pay it twice and pay two convenience fees. Also the fact that we have to 17 bucks to pay online is ridiculous.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

little late for repair after report . has ladybugs at before winter coming, and I went ask for help hoping can find someone to resolve this problem, the staff just told me they don't have idea either. I was thinking maybe can find some kind of bug killing group to fix this problem.

Copper Beach Town Homes in State College PA is perfect for people moving up to University Park for schooling. Beautiful Homes with a great neighborhood.

Overall a good experience. Amenities and space for what you pay is reasonable. Signing the next year at a discounted rate is definitely worth it and would highly recommend to my friends.

Reply from Copper Beech Northbrook Greens State College

Decent experience so far, we renewed the lease. Location is really close to the university and shops. Maintenance orders can take a while to complete, but the office has been improving with community events.

The maintenance is great but the speed is too slow. I have to wait like half a month or a month for a single person to come and fix things. Moreover, the community is good.