Very easy lease process compared to others in the State College area. Really took care of us along the way and also provided very good sign up bonuses that no one else was offering.

Reply from Copper Beech Oak Hill State College

I enjoy the convenient location along the W bus route and how calm and quiet the location is in State College. Plenty of cabinet space in the kitchen for all!

Reply from Copper Beech Oak Hill State College

Place has great value, with the cost of what you get along with a good location. Also having a washer/dryer in the unit is a great perk. The biggest downside for being in a downstairs room is the loudness of the AC units.

Reply from Copper Beech Oak Hill State College

Enjoy the spacious living facilities and shared space with roommates, complimented by the privacy of individual bedrooms/bathrooms. Close location to bus stops.

Reply from Copper Beech Oak Hill State College

I haven't had any problems with the community. The neighbors are not disturbing and everyone seems friendly. Dog walkers control their dogs and noises are to a minimum within the area.

Reply from Copper Beech Oak Hill State College

The apartment is nice, but the complex, maintenance, and office staff are poorly run. Oak hill consistently has trash everywhere, and the maintenance staff did not want to fulfil our orders when they finally came. We have had reoccurring problems with the particular office staff. They are dog-friendly, but many residents do not clean up after their dogs.

Reply from Copper Beech Oak Hill State College

Great place overall! Everyone here is to the most part nice and friendly. Services could be improved upon though. The space in each apartment is just right.

Reply from Copper Beech Oak Hill State College

Overall, I like living at Copper Beech Oak Hill. I love having a private bathroom along with spacious closet. I’m also getting along with my roommates.

Nice neighborhood and surrounding. The parking space is a little bit limited though. The maintenance service is quick and good every time. Pretty good place to live.

I love it here so far. The neighborhood is quite relaxing. Decided to renew my lease as early as possible. I’d recommend this place for anyone to consider.

ʕ̡̢̡*✪௰✪ૢʔ̢̡̢t good very love much love hahaha wwww. (੭ु´͈ ᐜ `͈)੭ु⁾⁾ (●´∀`●). (●´∀`●) Yu ꒰๑͒ ु•ꇵ͒•`๑͒꒱ 눈_눈 (੭ु´͈ ᐜ `͈)੭ु⁾⁾ ੯ू❛ัू ໒꒱ (●´∀`●) ꒰๑͒ ु•ꇵ͒•`๑͒꒱

눈_눈 ੯ू❛ัू ໒꒱ (੭ु´͈ ᐜ `͈)੭ु⁾⁾ ੯ू❛ัू ໒꒱ (●´∀`●) (●´∀`●) Yu 눈_눈 (੭ु´͈ ᐜ `͈)੭ु⁾⁾ (●´∀`●) ੯ू❛ัू ໒꒱ (●´∀`●) ꒰๑͒ ु•ꇵ͒•`๑͒꒱ ˞͛꒰๑ऀ •̆ꈊ͒ू•̆๑ऀ꒱⁇ (●´∀`●)ʕ̡̢̡*✪௰✪ૢʔ̢̡̢

I like the environment here since it is usually quiet at night. The floorplan is also impressive with the furniture and I like the cleanness in the apartment.

Upon move in I really have gotten a feel for how this place is. Living here compared to my last place is by far an improvement. I love the building and community, it gives a very warm welcoming feel. I feel like I am at home living here.

Copper Beech Oak Hill provides spacious living areas and decent furniture. Individual bedrooms with individual bathrooms allow for as much privacy as desired. The bus pass is a definite plus as well.

I lived in Copper Beach Oak Hill. Overall the environment is good. The house is in ok condition. It's really convenient. There are two buses nearby.

Reply from Copper Beech Oak Hill State College

Leasing office is kind of terrible. They are very unhelpful. But the house itself is very spacious and homey. The location is also very good.

Overall the Northbrook Greens property is a great choice for location and value. While the units are a little older, the amenities included in comparison to other properties in the area are a great inclusion.

Reply from Copper Beech Oak Hill State College

Leasing office is very unintelligent. Every time you call you get a different answer. The apartments overall were a great value for the price.

Great apartment Finding a good, cheap apartment is hard. While there are many resources for an apartment finder, it's hard to know if an apartment is actually good when searching online. This is why we hire local experts, typically former property managers, to review apartments, so that we can provide you ratings to help you find the best apartment available. RentLingo was created because of this frustration that comes from the apartment search process. While there are many great apartments in great locations that are affordable, it should not be so hard to find them. By using professionals to review apartments, RentLingo has created an apartment rating system that will allow you to locate the best apartments for rent near you.

Aside from the spacious living facilities and amenities, Copper Beech is very attentive to maintenance service around the apartment community as well as in response to internal service requests.

I love the pleasant community of Copper Beech Homes. I was just outside and there were kids playing with the cutest little dogs. This is a great place.

Managment is unresponsive and maintenance seems to be its own system. There seems to be no communication between the two. There is little transparency between front office and residents and they treat us as if we are all stupid undergraduates with no experience renting.

Reply from Copper Beech Oak Hill State College

i think that the size of the living space is more then adequate for everyone and love the fact that there is a back porch for grilling and things like that

I love copper beech. It has eased my transition into state college since it provided all the necessities and privacy i was looking for. Also, for its amenities and location the price is unbeatable!