Copper Beech Oak Hill State College

3.8

3.8

living here is nice. the house is very spacious and resourceful. some of the furnishing is old but that is fine. the neighborhood is quiet and safe.
Officers do listen to the requests or concerns as needed, but the actual execution is rather slower than any other student housings. I am hoping on improvement after the surveys conducted recently.
suitable for living here safety is what i valuede most it is quiet here if your apartment is not near the road most residents are students
I like the atmosphere and the spaciousness. The maintenance can be tedious and slow but they’re here for you! Having your own bathroom snd room really is a game changer.
Community it’s quite which I really like, but I wish office could improve the maintenance department. When I move in there’s lots of mob in my dishwasher, it’s been weeks that I move in, still nobody change it. Bedroom and kitchen is big, I love it!
overly pretty well, but the air condition is still not working and hasn't been repaired, it is so hot on the second floor. there is also some oil and water on the kitchen floor, appears suddenly.
The room is very good. There are only some small problems that need to fix. The speed of fixing is a little bit slow which need improvement. But overall is good.
I have been living here for a month. It is a perfect place. I wish I could move in earlier as I have been living in State college for 3 years.
The maintenance is very slow and they only do a very limited number of things at once. If they improve the maintenance, the house will be very good since the house itself is good and spacious.
The property is old and needs renovation. The walls and trims are falling apart. Needs new appliances. The stove is from like 1900s. That’s all