I really enjoy staying at the Oakwood location. It is a very quiet and relaxing community. It is also a very spacious townhouse so no one has to worry about not having privacy. However the apartment was not cleaned before I moved in and looks like it hasn’t been for months. Just be prepared to clean a lot when moving in.

great very very great!!! i like it!!! great!!!! greate !!! i like the room, kitchen, parking lot!!! and my roommates and neighbor. almost 140

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

It’s a very quite and nice neighborhood. Can’t complain about anything other than how long maintenance requests take. If they move a little faster like we are more of a priority, the complex would be perfect

Quiet, Clean and Friendly neighborhood. Great location next to the bus stop and the bus goes through all the major shopping/grocery complex.

Clean and Friendly neighborhood. Convenient bus stop right outside the complex. Noise is minimal on most days. So far Ive had a good experience and would recommend.

I'm currently not living at Copper Beech Oakwood until the Fall of 2018. However, working with the staff at Copper Beech has been a pleasant experience. They helped me get through my application process surely and easily.

Love the arrangement and location! I with the maintenance of the overall property was a bit better. But I am satisfied with the living arrangement.

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

Pretty awesome experience. It is easy to sign a lease, I was planning to have a lease in Oakhill in the beginning, the lease agents were very helpful and friendly when I hanged my mind to Oakwoods.

Community is quiet, town homes are pretty spacious and energy efficient. The dumpster and recycling area can occasionally be messy. I wish there could be additional recycling containers for ones constantly overflowing like cardboard.

The apartment feels like home. I wish parking was more available for guests. Me and my roommates love the location and the options available for buses.

Apartments are very nice. Everything that I have had handled through the leasing office has been quick and respectful. I moved apartments but stayed with Copper Beech, and the new apartment we moved into had a bunch of problems which were cared for by the office. There isn't a strong sense of community like other apartment complexes in State College (club house, activities, etc), but everyone is nice!

Very well! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety!

A few bumps and bruises here and there but overall a solid place considering the price paid. Good location not too far from campus and very close to shopping.

My neighborhood is quiet and very convenience. Neighbors are nice to talk with and the surrounding environment is very natural, far from the crowd. The only thing I hate about is how slow the maintenance is.

Great! I love being able to earn rewards by answering surveys. I am eager to complete more in order to gain more points for more rewards!!!!

I have not moved into my unit just yet, but the staff at the rental office has been helpful with completing my lease, friendly and prompt in getting back to me with any questions or concerns.

Maintenance response times have been better since moving in in July. No particular issues with the leasing office or my town house, the employees are kind.

copper beech is a great place to live, rent is fair and all utilities except electric are included! Only thing I would change is the little number of visitor spaces and how long it takes for maintenance requests to be filled.

Copper Beech is a very well maintained townhouse complex and the staff are very friendly. The amenities are good quality and the pet fee is a reasonable price.

Located in a nice area, great apartments with (or without) furniture, and comfortable rooms with bathroom and closet. Also, it comes with a ridepass for the bus. great deal

Love living here. It has lower rent compared to other communities with furniture. The maintenance team responses quickly. What I don't like is that subleasing the house costs us 85% of the rent which is higher than the average cost in town.

Nice quiet community. I wish there were more amenities such as a gym. The CATA bus stop is conveniently located in front of my apartment. Overall, I like it here.

The maintenance is good and faster these days. It would better if we could get our furnitures inspected and fixed once in a while as needed, so that we could have a better experience living here

The environment is great, the room is big, have tons of space for storage. I like the neighbors and it is convenient for me to get anyhwere by bus.

Like the staff and maintenance. However, we do not have a lot of amenities. For the same or cheaper price, Vario Village got swimming pool, study room....