Oakwood housing is a deceny place to live. The bus stop is 2 min walk from my unit and it seems very convinient. Wall mart is also located 5 min drive from oakwood.

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

Great place to live very nice and friendly area. Would live here again and continue to live here great views and great staff very friendly and

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

Great place to live! Pet-friendly, really nice apartments, tons of space, near everything! Not far from downtown, easy bus to school. Overall, very positive experience.

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

Although the townhome location is a bit far away from the campus, I really like its chillin atmosphere and affordable rent fees and so on. In addition, work orders are now getting completed sooner.

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

It is so comfy that I think I will be living here the entire four years of my stay in State College while going to Pennsylvania State University.

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

there are some issues in some parts of the house but overall it is great place to live in. Compare to the price of the house, it is spacy and clean place to live

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

I believe that our maintenance request need to be answered more quickly. I also feel that we need a gym and a pool area like the other apartment complexes have.

great very very great!!! i like it!!! great!!!! greate !!! i like the room, kitchen, parking lot!!! and my roommates and neighbor. almost 140

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

Quiet, Clean and Friendly neighborhood. Great location next to the bus stop and the bus goes through all the major shopping/grocery complex.

Clean and Friendly neighborhood. Convenient bus stop right outside the complex. Noise is minimal on most days. So far Ive had a good experience and would recommend.

I'm currently not living at Copper Beech Oakwood until the Fall of 2018. However, working with the staff at Copper Beech has been a pleasant experience. They helped me get through my application process surely and easily.

Love the arrangement and location! I with the maintenance of the overall property was a bit better. But I am satisfied with the living arrangement.

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

Pretty awesome experience. It is easy to sign a lease, I was planning to have a lease in Oakhill in the beginning, the lease agents were very helpful and friendly when I hanged my mind to Oakwoods.

Community is quiet, town homes are pretty spacious and energy efficient. The dumpster and recycling area can occasionally be messy. I wish there could be additional recycling containers for ones constantly overflowing like cardboard.

The apartment feels like home. I wish parking was more available for guests. Me and my roommates love the location and the options available for buses.

Apartments are very nice. Everything that I have had handled through the leasing office has been quick and respectful. I moved apartments but stayed with Copper Beech, and the new apartment we moved into had a bunch of problems which were cared for by the office. There isn't a strong sense of community like other apartment complexes in State College (club house, activities, etc), but everyone is nice!

Very well! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety! comfortable, convenience, and safety!

A few bumps and bruises here and there but overall a solid place considering the price paid. Good location not too far from campus and very close to shopping.

My neighborhood is quiet and very convenience. Neighbors are nice to talk with and the surrounding environment is very natural, far from the crowd. The only thing I hate about is how slow the maintenance is.

Great! I love being able to earn rewards by answering surveys. I am eager to complete more in order to gain more points for more rewards!!!!

I have not moved into my unit just yet, but the staff at the rental office has been helpful with completing my lease, friendly and prompt in getting back to me with any questions or concerns.

Maintenance response times have been better since moving in in July. No particular issues with the leasing office or my town house, the employees are kind.

copper beech is a great place to live, rent is fair and all utilities except electric are included! Only thing I would change is the little number of visitor spaces and how long it takes for maintenance requests to be filled.

Copper Beech is a very well maintained townhouse complex and the staff are very friendly. The amenities are good quality and the pet fee is a reasonable price.

Located in a nice area, great apartments with (or without) furniture, and comfortable rooms with bathroom and closet. Also, it comes with a ridepass for the bus. great deal