It’s pretty nice live here! It’s quite and surrounded by trees and lawns. Also it is quite convenient. It’s only several stops to Walmart and the buses usually comes in 20 minutes !

I think Oakwood is quiet and I really like that there's a small wood behind our house. The staff is helpful, responsive to the request. Also, my neighbours are quite understanding. They would care about you if you don't like the noise of the party at night.

Sometimes there is trash left out around the dumpsters, which can be annoying. But for the most part everyone is fairly quiet and friendly. Would lease again

The townhome is a very nice size and has all the amenities I need. The only downside was that the basement was somewhat of a mess and the townhome was kind of dirty when I moved in. Overall, it is a very nice place to live.

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

If you’re asking about my community, I have to be honest, I know nothing about anyone else in this community. So I give a 3 star ranking as a way to say I’m neutral in this regard.

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

Copper Beech team consummate professionals. When you need them they are responsive and kind. Enjoy the walkable community. If I can add anything it would be a business and wellness center. Thank you, d

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

The townhomes are spacious, the rent price is reasonable and the office staff is friendly. They try to put on events and have contests regularly to engage with everyone. Responding to maintenance requests is on the slow side. Wished that parking spots were assigned, especially with regards to winter. It's not fair for those who take the time to shovel out spaces to get where they need to be to have someone else who is lazy, just swoop in and take your spot and you're the one stuck doing it all again. A number of residents also can't park properly inside the lines and drive fast through the lots. I was almost hit by a driver ignoring a stop sign coming out of the Oak Hill complex. I also don't like how early renewing leases is getting. Six to seven weeks after this one just started and we're getting emails; who knows that far out?!

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

We need a fitness center in Oakwood, we really do It does not have to be all fancy like retreat or heights, but it has to exist All we need is a couple treadmill and ellipticals, weights, and three or four machines: one for the back, one for arm, one for abs, and one for legs. A couple yoga mats. Then it’s all good!

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

It has been a nice experience. I have a problem with the maintenance as I submitted two work order and none of them is done till now. I liked the 750$ gift card a lot

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

It’s great fun exciting.big space to have friends over and chill with people and get to know everyone very nice community and lot so of perks

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

Oakwood housing is a deceny place to live. The bus stop is 2 min walk from my unit and it seems very convinient. Wall mart is also located 5 min drive from oakwood.

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

Great place to live very nice and friendly area. Would live here again and continue to live here great views and great staff very friendly and

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

Great place to live! Pet-friendly, really nice apartments, tons of space, near everything! Not far from downtown, easy bus to school. Overall, very positive experience.

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

Although the townhome location is a bit far away from the campus, I really like its chillin atmosphere and affordable rent fees and so on. In addition, work orders are now getting completed sooner.

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

It is so comfy that I think I will be living here the entire four years of my stay in State College while going to Pennsylvania State University.

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

there are some issues in some parts of the house but overall it is great place to live in. Compare to the price of the house, it is spacy and clean place to live

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

I believe that our maintenance request need to be answered more quickly. I also feel that we need a gym and a pool area like the other apartment complexes have.

great very very great!!! i like it!!! great!!!! greate !!! i like the room, kitchen, parking lot!!! and my roommates and neighbor. almost 140

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

Quiet, Clean and Friendly neighborhood. Great location next to the bus stop and the bus goes through all the major shopping/grocery complex.

Clean and Friendly neighborhood. Convenient bus stop right outside the complex. Noise is minimal on most days. So far Ive had a good experience and would recommend.

I'm currently not living at Copper Beech Oakwood until the Fall of 2018. However, working with the staff at Copper Beech has been a pleasant experience. They helped me get through my application process surely and easily.

Love the arrangement and location! I with the maintenance of the overall property was a bit better. But I am satisfied with the living arrangement.

Reply from Copper Beech Oakwood State College

Pretty awesome experience. It is easy to sign a lease, I was planning to have a lease in Oakhill in the beginning, the lease agents were very helpful and friendly when I hanged my mind to Oakwoods.

Community is quiet, town homes are pretty spacious and energy efficient. The dumpster and recycling area can occasionally be messy. I wish there could be additional recycling containers for ones constantly overflowing like cardboard.

The apartment feels like home. I wish parking was more available for guests. Me and my roommates love the location and the options available for buses.