Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

The maintenance staff is very good and mostly timely. Also, the leasing managers are very helpful and actually care about the residents, despite popular belief. The other leasing manager that lacked basic customer service skills no longer works there.
The office has a lot of events or provides breakfast sometimes which gives you a welcoming feeling. The apartment is so close to the supermarket and campus.
I habe yet moved in the the establishment so it is hard for me to critiqe my future living quarters my assumptions are based off of prior tenents
I hope everything is well. I want to let you know that our problems with the pests in our unit have not been solved yet. Despite informing the staff several times and sending several emails from the first day of our lease; still, we have this problem. The main reason for this problem is the old woody cabinets, we keep our dishes out of the kitchen in the living room. We are tired of collecting the body of pests from the unit's floor. Moreover, the refrigerator is not working, and the washing machine is rusty. This situation is not bearable for us. We need your action to replace the appliances, refrigerator, and dishwasher. And also, to take action for replacing the cabinets, our health has been endangered due to living in this unit. We need your urgent action in few days. This email is our final action to let you know formally what is going on.
Small roach issue, and neighbors need to understand college students live there and it will be loud on weekends and not everytime call the police, but instead speak to your neighbors
Parkway is a great first time place to rent from. The staff is very nice and welcoming. Also with all of the event surrounding covid-19 they had made wonderful efforts in having people come by to sanitize/ disinfect the buildings and the doors of each unit.
Working with Copper Beech has been a pleasure! It was a very easy application process and the lease was completely reasonable. I can't wait spend more time getting to know the area.
The living experience is not the best. maintenance was slow, water takes 15 mintues to heat up at various parts of day. Basketball courts were mentioned in lease but never existed
I like to stay here. State College has a lot to offer. It is close to everything and the university offers good courses and teaching. I like my accommodation.
everyone minds their buisness which is cool since i never worry about people raking my belongins or being too noisy. And there are plenty of parking spots