Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

3.7

1,019 Reviews

3.7

1,019 Reviews

Power will be easily off or limited whenever there is a storm. Water shut-down happens very often. The maintenance requests are always left there for a long time before anyone shows up and checks.
I am very happy to be a resident here, also I get many friends here. They offer swimming pool, gym and so on. the location just a mile and a half from campus.
I loved staying at Parkway Plaza. The view from the seventh floor made it worth every penny. Stayed there for two years and had no complaints. Thanks to the management for their timely maintenance emails and fun event notifications.
For the price, and the inclusion of all utilities (including internet, cable, air conditioning, and a bus pass), this was a decent place to live.
I have met some really cool people in my apartment and the maintenance people respond rather quickly and work efficiently. Overall, I do not regret my decision of moving here.
We went there for a tour of the place and the service they provided was just wonderful. The inside of the apt was new and cleaned although the hallways and elevators itself does seem abit sketchy and worn out.
Pretty excited to move in to a flexible place like parkway plaza apartments. Much closer to campus and good place with variety of apartments.
Has a lot of cockroaches and bugs…. Needs more maintaining. And it needs to do something with air conditioning and heater. It is very smelly and not very good…
Good place with affordable rent! Close to campus. You can walk to the bus stop and as well as to the Weis Market. Pizza hut is also very close by.
I've overall been very happy with my stay. The location is convenient, the staff and maintenance are responsive, and the rent is very cheap for everything you get. The only major downside is that lease length isn't very flexible.