Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Spacious and quiet. Maintenance can be better. Pests and insects are an issue. The COVID response was very good and very prompt. Location is at a good spot near grocery stores and pharmacy.
I love it. It’s quiet enough but just lively enough to be a really peaceful community to be a part of. There’s a lot of little stains in the carpets and different marks on a bunch of the walls, but other than that it’s been great.
I enjoy the retro style of the kitchen. The heating/air works very well and I havent had much tp complain about in terms of utilities. Overall I wpuld have to say that im very happy with the apartment
My experience with Parkway Plaza is awesome. Its a quiet, nice place to live in. The office staffs are very good. Also groceries, bus stops are nearby in walking distance. I will refer my friend to come here.
I got a 1-bedroom-1-bathroom in Parkway Plaza. It's pretty spacious (even with a balcony) especially considering the price. The internet is pretty fast and all fee is included. However the whole building is old, so is everything in my "new" room. The rusty oven and stove can work but is definitely out of date with grease covered on them - probably hazardous. The carpet is also a bit stained. Water couldn't flow through the sink because it was clogged with hair, but luckily the maintenance team then came over in one week and fixed it. To be honest, all of these above didn't really bother me because the price is too seductive. What really bothered me is the roaches - I saw 11 roaches within the first 24 hours I moved in. The pest control came over within one week or so and sprayed, but that didn't really help. I then bought my own roach killer, and that was what really solved the roach problem. Overall, okay place with good price, and buy your own roach killer the first day you move in.
I decided to live here mainly because of the price and location. It is very affordable compared to most other places around state college. It has everything I need and the manager Kari is very nice and helpful.
It's been great living here. The rooms are spacious and the staffs are nice. Routine cockroach treatment is nice. However, I heard from friends that they have loss their package once in a while.
My experience so far has been positive. Location is good and staff is really helpful. Everything you need is just a short walk away. I just wish it was a little cleaner sometimes.
Great employees but always shutting off the water often. I think there should be a lock on the main/side doors for safety. There have been homeless people in buildings overnight
I enjoy it here, had some problems but the staff was quick to fix them. It is fairly close to campus. I would recommend this place to other people.