I have enjoyed my time at Parkway Plaza. It is very spacious and clean. The staff is very friendly and they hold community events which makes you feel welcomed.

Decent place to live, good location, but it's dirty, and there are roaches. It happens, and they are manageable, but it is something to note.

Compared to my first few weeks here, there’s definitely been an improvement. The staff is very nice and helpful. The only thing that really annoys me are the random water shutoffs but they only last for a little bit. It’s just inconvenient sometimes.

could be better, Walls are paper thin and apartments have the occasional roach every now and then. The furniture seems to be real cheap and appliances in kitchen are rather old.

Our apartment is clean and neat. And the location is perfect. It is close to downtown, yet it is quite a silent place. Can't think of any better place to live.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

It’s been great living in this community so far. The staff is very responsible and fast to answer things you concern. And heat is good enough to stay out from coldness. Thanks!

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

The staff is helping as well, and they are always trying to hold activities to make it more like a tied community. The buildings are very old though. Hot water is always shut down for maintenance. Pest control is also tricky. Overall I would say it's nice to live here considering the price and location.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

I think its a good value for money place. The location isn't too far from campus either and its very close to Pizza Hut. Only annoying thing is that there are lot of water cut offs due to repairs and leakages, but I guess you can't help that.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Great staff, and fun events. My only complaint is I wish the apartment was updated or “fixed up”. The kitchen and bathroom could use some renovations as they are both beat up from previous occupants.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Nice transportation. I would recommend to any students who are looking for an apartment with good transportation location and fine quality services.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Everyone seems pretty friendly. I haven't got the chance to interact with most of the people, so I can't really say, but form the interactions I've had, it seems like a very nice community.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Not the best, but not the worst. Elevators are slow and seems old. They need security cameras in there. It’s also always dirty. There’s cockroaches everywhere. And their maintenance help are very slow.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Some resident they are loudness. And some people who smoked in them room. But the smell is out in walk way. So you could manage with the smell or them.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

So far I’m enjoying this apartment. My first time leasing a place and was worried due to the low reviews on the web. After staying here for about 4 months, it’s a nice place for the price.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

I like how there are a lot of community gatherings and events offered by the apartment complex staff. Though the noise level is a bit much at times but what can you expect during football season.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

This places is convenient if you are a grad student who is looking for a cheap place closer to campus. But, the owners should invest more to maintain the apartments. For example, carpets and the bathrooms need to be renovated. As well as, to find a solution to kill insects and cockroaches in the units.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

The apartment is close to campus. They provide individual lease and that's very convenient. Also, the electricity bill and all other additional cost is covered so the residents do not have to bother about that

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

For the most part, the community is more relaxed and calm compared to last year and I didn't have any issues with my neighbors that would've resulted in me filing a complaint if any.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

The staff is always helpful and community events are such a lot of fun. It is a quiet place but at the same timee not far from downtown and campus.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

It is a great experience except roaches found in my room. But anyway, its location is really convenient, not far from campus and having a supermarket across the road. The room was clean at the time I moved in.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

living experience at plaza for my recent semester is good so far. management team hosts great events and offer more free foods! Love it. But the pest is still a problem..

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

The apartment is very close to the university, and it takes us just a few minutes to the bus station which is very convenient to residents. But communal facilities are old, it is the reason why I cannot give 5 star.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

not perfect but still good. a lot of bugs in apartment and the elevators looks like hell. but it's cheap and very close to campus so i think it's acceptable.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

It's been great experience living in da parkway. I ve lived here for 3years and i enjoy living in here. Luckly i live at the end of the floor so i get to play music.