It is a good experience to live here. Compared with other communities, Parkway Plaza offers a free bus pass which saves me quite a lot of money commuting between school and the appartment. The swimming pool is clean and the maintenance is quick. People work and live here are all quite nice.

I have been living in parkway plaza apartment for two years. Rent is reasonable and online portal is useful. There are good renting and maintenance staff.

Living with undergrads I originally expected lots of noise. The community is extremely peaceful. The office staff (especially Kari Godfrey) is very personable and funny. I appreciate all of the events and activities that they host for us. They follow-up in great time as well! If we could just work on the aesthetics of the hallways and elevators, the community would be perfect.

It's very warm in the building. The people are very friendly with me. The managers and servicemen are all very kind and quickly while helping solve problems.

Parkway is in a quiet community and gives a lot of amenities. Very affordable and gives me same floor laundry and trash disposal — all easy.

Best place to live in state college. Nice and safe apartment at reasonable rate. Nice and helpful staff, i will recommend everyone to live here.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

This is a pretty place with a small garden near. The traffic to the campus is very convenient and they provide buspass for each resident. I love here.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

I like the location of this place. It is close to campus and it is convenient to take the bus to campus. Also, I like the events that they held. The office staffs are really nice!

Great location, plenty of parking, the only reason I give 4 out of 5 is because the building is fairly old and I have had to submit a bunch of maintenance requests since moving in. Maintenance staff has been timely and everything has been taken care of so far.

good apartment location at least for me, still can be improved in a lot of aspects when compared to other apartments. Community rewards are great.

my roommates room had a leaking air conditioner when we moved in and it was fixed promptly. all other maintenance requests were also completed after some time.

This complex is very calm he have gym and pool often party . I like that . I’m new in state college i have bus pass for downtown free very interested

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Its quiet, good support on maintainence, staffs in office they are so friendly to residents and also willin to help you best they can. Only thing negativity about the apartment, since its right next to highschool you receive noises from them during the day and sometimes its gets annoyed

I liked the place it was great but some things might need to improve specially the maintenance.it was good though that was lot but not great

If I had to put this place in words I’d have to say this is an affordable place for students who don’t/can’t spend too much. Because it’s cheap it has its ups and downs as well

I have moved in just one and a half months back. Best thing is the all inclusive rent. Weis, goodwill and some food outlets are really nearby. My room is the corner plot in the sixth floor and the view is awesome. On the other hand, maintenance is not good and the bus is most of the time full when it arrives at the nearest bus stop. But overall it is a good experience till now.

Parkway plaza has been a great experience while staying at and attending campus, I like how it’s close to university and downtown. Thank you

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Cheap price, good location good furniture bad check in process takes 4 hours to check in. need to improve check in process. too complicated.

I like logan house. Sometimes its really noisy at night, but the faculties are kind and they are always willing to solve my problems. But they are not fast.

Good. Environment Can be better. Carpets of hallways can be changed. My apartment is alright.Good. Environment Can be better. Carpets of hallways can be changed. My apartment is alright.

I am generally happy with the exprience. Fortunately, my spot was cleaner than friends rooms. Just little sad that the utilities like dish washer does not work

Envormentially friendly, A quick walk to the bus stop, very convenient to go buy grocery and eat at nearby shops. close to downtown. Residents are friendly.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

My apartment and community are extremely welcoming and inclusive. I enjoy the clean and quiet atmosphere. This has definitely been the best apartment I’ve stayed at in my time at state College.

Over all good apartment. Location is very great, i takes only 5min to campus bu bus and 10min to wise market by walking. It is very convenient for residents to take a bus.

The apartment is in great condition with the major appliances of cooking stove and fridge being almost like new. The bathroom is in pretty good shape and the sofas are clean as well. The maintenance requests are quickly fulfilled. However, a microwave should have been included with the apartment unit.