Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

3.6

3.6

Room size is very nice. The bathrooms aren't the best need a little touch-up. A little out dated. Good for what u pay for considering other apartments are 700 some dollars a month.
I like living here but the mail security is terrible and I’ve had multiple packages stolen because the is nothing keeping people from stealing our mail. We have the usps lockers but that means nothing if packages are sent from fedex, ups, or if the lockers are full.
It is quiet now. Due to the pandemic, all activities have been canceled. The staff also maintains social distance which is really good. This is good for the safety of the community.
Its been quite due to Covid19. However, the staff are maintaining social distance and taking precautions which is good. They have canceled all the events that require gatherings.
Parkway Plaza is a good spot to introduce one's self into living on their own for the first time. The staff is helpful, and very quick to assist.
Overall I have enjoyed my time at Parkway Plaza. It has been about half a year at this point and it is a nice place for grad students. I have found it to be a great distance to walk to campus and to drive to various grocery stores. I have only had pleasant interactions with the staff which is always nice. I have already renewed my lease and look forward to spending my next year there.
Excellent community, very near to downtown and supermarket, it has greenery all around and has ample space for walking. The ambience is very much good, friendly and helpful administration. The common room is all good, and the best part is the community is very safe for the residents.
Positive: Great price, great location. Negative: Amenities are a bit old and would need A LOT of maintenance. Pest control twice a year is VERY annoying.
I have had a great experience so far. This is my second year going on at Parkway Plaza. The staff is friendly and very helpful. I really recommend this place to everyone
first, the apartment is sometimes noisy , but housing office regularly answers fast, and I think they are willing to help when we have problem.