all is well not going to say any thing ... but people need to know that This place is someone home for a long time.. It is home going to be here for a long time.. So please stop doing the things y'all do.

The staff is very supporting and helpful. When I first got to the leasing office, they were fantastic accommodating is to the rooms and explained us the perks and features for making our stay more enjoyable.

had a good experience with staff helpful willing to help if they can great for students all included ulties makes it good cause you never know about the weather

this is my first time to choose copper beech, the most impressive thing is the response is so fast, every time I call the office number, someone would help me solve my problem

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

I live here almost 1 mouth . This complex is very quiète calm . I love my room and I would like to renew my lease 1 year again . Sage and happy 4th

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Maintenance is available, staff members from the office are warm. There are always some events going on in the office. Oh, and the monthly newsletter makes you feel like living in a dorm!

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

I live inState College ( plaza drive ) since August 2017 . I love this complex because it’s very calm quiète and people are very kind . Thanks

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

A pretty good place to live. Not amazing but not awful. Pretty close to some stores. The walk is kinda far to campus but the bus pass included is a benefit.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Plaza drive is very good complex . If you want a good place to sleep come here . Gym pool calm and I like it . I renewed my lease again for the next year

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Parkway plaza is a decent place to stay. Rent is very cheap which is a major plus but the overall building could be cleaner. A lot of things in the building seem to be outdated.

Never had an issue with amenities, neighborhood or noise. Good management team and with the excellent response for maintenance requests. Overall a good living experience.

Nice place for living with all necessary amenities and spacious rooms. Market place can also be approached easily. Staff are cooperative and friendly. All the maintenance are done on time.

It was ok. The price was so cheap that everything that I really hate can be ignored. But the maintenance was awful. It takes me forever to wait for maintenance. THERE ARE SO MANY BUG.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Pros: all utilities included in the rent. Furnished apartment option. A balcony for every apartment. Cons: Furniture old and sometimes in bad condition. Cockroaches problem. Gym is very small and many equipments are out of order. Elevators always smell bad. Parking is not free.

it’s not too bad. the rooms are cheap, and your room is a decent size. the upside to parkway plaza is definitely the amenities that are included.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Not bad. The tacos are always good. And it’s in a pretty convenient location. Could definitely use some updating but I’m sure it’s on the list. Overall it’s a fine place.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

like I said before this is a cheap place to stay for college students and for what its worth its not too bad. would recommend to someone who is looking for a cheap place

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Fair price, nice that all utilities are included...huge closet!!! Nice balcony, plenty of parking. Very sound proof apartment, heating and cooling work well

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Living at Parkway Plaza was a great 1st apartment. The management cares about it’s residents and are constantly trying to improve our living space.

Overall Great! I enjoy living in Parkway Plaza in State College. It is convenient to the bus stop and the Wise market. It is not super cozy and supreme house but for students, it is a good place to stay temporarily.

Living in parkway plaza is really lucky. The staff is very nice and always gives us surprise. They often hold many kinds of activities, and provide different chances to know our neighbors better. When you are in trouble, and they are also willing to help you and make this community like our home.

I personally did not appreciate the unhelpfulness of the staff. They do not care about their residents and their needs!! The website needs redone as well

Read all the directions, hints, and footnotes given in the assignment; I wrote some of them in order to give direction when solving some of the more dicult problems.

There still roaches after the spray somehow. Guess old buildings can’t avoid them. The room is spacious but the hallway and elevator sometimes smells really bad.

I have been living at Parkway Plaza for 3 years now. I had some of the best memories of my college life here. Plus it’s so close to Weis and campus and downtown, makes everything so convenient.