The Parkway Plaza at State College, Pennsylvania is not too bad place to live. The management is so kind and friendly. Just needs to improve cleaning crews.

The apartment community is okay. The staff and management is nice and helpful. But, the hot water is turned off all of the time and still is not fixed. I have lived here a year and a half and it still is not fixed. It is really annoying when the hot water is constantly turned off.

I’m move to plaza dr because this complexe is calm relax . He have gum and pool I like it . People work at office are very friendly to me . Lol

Fare Price but random occasion of maintenance comes without notice. Beside that Nice residential office members, events, over all 4 stars...

The staff are friendly and professional, although the conditions of the building is just acceptable. The maintenance is fast. The location is good.

Apartment is good. They always have little things going on that's extra, and make you feel welcomed. Air conditioning could be better, but that's all.

Place is very affordable. All the utilities are included. There can be a cockroach problem but its not too bad. The inside is clean and has many features.

The apartment has everything you need on a budget. The place is located at a close proximity from the campus, and the neighborhood is quiet and safe.

It is great place. Quiet area with a convenient shuttle that goes to the campus. I love it. I love how this community sticks together. you can meet many new friends.

I really enjoy living here, my neighbors are nice and the apartment complex is great for the price! I would definitely recommend this apartment building to a friend.

i am 😊 here people are helpful and have taken care of me so far. reasonable overall . they seem to really care about their tenants and little things like point thing is cool

The amenities are very nice: wifi and cable included as well as a bus pass to Downtown State College and campus since it is a little far. Also have onsite parking which is a nice plus. Have lots of fun activities and sometimes give out great prizes. Leasing office staff is super friendly and helpful! Overall, not a bad place to live. However, this place needs serious renovation and upkeep. The hallways smell weird, elevator is beat up and people leave trash around outside. The hot water is frequently shut off because of many difficulties. Despite my recent request, my air-conditioning still hasn’t been fixed yet and am still waiting for it to be fixed. Maintenance needs to do better and the apartment needs to be cleaned better and more often. Other than that, not a terrible place to live.

Except the hot water often shut down, this place is lovely. It is located in the highly accessible place, close to bus stop which goes to the campus.

The apartment is decent sized. some of the furniture is fine. However I have been seeing alot of insects in my apartment and when I asked the maintenance team to do something about it they sent someone to spray my apartment however it has only gotten worse ever since.

Great location. 20 mins walk to campus and downtown. 5 mins to Weis supermarket. All utilities included in the rent so no hassle during payments.

Parkway plaza apartment has very nice location to University Park. And, there are many shops. So, it used to be comfortable. Bus station is also close to apartment.

The management and maintenance staff are friendly and responsive. The buildings (Parkway Plaza) need more general upkeep with regards to common spaces (carpets, walls, elevators); also, the pool is green. The value for the included amenities are exceptional. The fact that I do not need to set up various accounts (electricity, internet, waste, etc.) is great.

Residence was all good. However, there are some smell that hallway has. Also maintenance should be more clean and be more quickly as possible. Thanks!

I have been enjoying my stay here. The staff are really nice. They help out in all ways possible. The maintenance could be better. But I like the fact that I am very near to school, downtown and the shops are really nearby.

Close to campus and great community activities. Maintenance and emergency services are really nice. It’s also convenient to go to Weis and restaurants.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Fairly decent so far. The community and management are nice and have potential. Not a lot of engagement with community events, though. Hopefully, that'll change soon throughout the year. I do like the effort to make the community a fun one through these events.

Apartment is good but lobbies are not clean enough and elevators too. Despite the request, no action is taken on the Air-conditioning unit in the room yet

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

This apartment has a large livingroom and two large bedrooms.Also,it has a large balcony.So we have enough space to do something we would like to do.But the only thing we don not like is there is a lot of bugs.

This is really nice place to live. Everything us included water electrinic and internet. Internet is super fest. If you choose this place you will nit regret.

So far it has been very pleasant. They seem to stay pretty on top of issues that need fixed. Also the neighbors are very quiet, I've hardly heard a peep.