Nice spacious apartment but could use some renovation to overall building. Hallways smell terrible and the carpets are never cleaned. Could do better

Good location (nearby Weis, Cata stop, and restaurants) but the place just doesn't seem clean, and I've had issues with the water and cable internet.

Apartments are affordable and in a good location. Close to the college campus. Maintenance and staff are nice and helpful. Parking and gym access are a good perk too.

I've been living here for a very short time but from what I see so far this place is good but it could be a lot better. I'm satisfied with the apartment itself but there isn't much of a community aspect to this place.

Maintenance does not always come right away and heat/ac breaks all the time... but it is still pretty good since it is so cheap to live here

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

very nice Like any other social media site Facebook has length requirements when it comes to writing on the wall, providing status, messaging and commenting. Understanding how many characters you can use, enables you to more effectively use Facebook as a business or campaign tool.

The community is nice as long as you live 3rd level and above. The 1st level is essentially underground for some units and no window is there.

I think that the apartment community is doing a great job. However, one thing that needs to be improved is the maintenance and responsiveness to residents, as we, residents sign leases, assuming that everything is in a good shape.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Okay, not that great but habitable. Place is pretty cozy in the inside, outside needs a bit work but a place to come home after school or hanging out, it's fine.

Nice people nice place. Good price for one person to live. Rooms even have balconies for small parties. Bedroom is big enough and would recommend.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

I love that I am able to earn points quick and easily. I also really like the setup of the website. Overall I am enjoying my time so far. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

I have really enjoyed my time living at Parkway Plaza in State College. The price is good. I have made a lot of friends there and have enjoyed designing my apartment

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

The entire place is good. Parkway plaza is a decent place to live with relatively cheap costs. With no utilities included, it is safe to say parkway is a great place to live on budget.

Actual living space is very accommodating with great amenities - buildings need a bit of repair but nothing terrible. Overall, a very affordable place to live

As of now, the service shown by Parkway to help residents get ready for their move is astounding. I am so excited to move in to my new place in the Fall!

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Easy leasing process. Willing to work with my unique situation and lease needs. Easy leasing process. Willing to work with my unique situation and lease needs.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

The Staff is very friendly and the individual apartment living spaces are nice, but the hallways, lobby, and elevators are gross and unkept.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

I have not started staying at the prkway yet as my lease started later this comjng August but in all the management has been very helpful and patient with me through the leasing process and I look forward to my stay this academic year.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Very conveniently located to supermarket, pharmacy and goodwill (second hand good store), bus stops are right in front of the apartment complex, very good maintanence, rent CAN be paid online but has VISA service charge. Better to pay using check.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Air conditioning is not good. Sometimes you can see the bugs. But close to the supermarket and can get the CATA bus card. Pretty good to live in state college.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

It is a very nice and inexpensive place to live! Just do better on maintenance. I would really appreciate the exercise room being fixed as well.

Seems okay , seems like a nice area , spacious. I haven't officially lived in the apartment complex yet but from what I seen I'm interested in seeing where it goes

The apartment is an ok place to live. People that I met are generally friendly. Sometimes people can be very to rhe point I can hear them yelling when I am trying to sleep. It is very close to several restaurants and markets like weis. The apartment is a good distance to the University Park

As a male undergraduate, I believe the place is very nice when you compare to the price. The AC I think is the only problem that is bad. But overall, not so bad at all.

I Like the communicity especially the events they held during holidays. Also, the maintaince service has been improved a lot. The environment is very quiet.