It was good, it could be better. Living here is a quick walk to campus but the buses do not come on time. Maintenance is ok, they will always fix issues.

Clean big and convinent distance to school. Logan house is particularily better than parkway plaza, becuase it got more space and cleanness that parway doesnt have

People are nice, friendly, price is good gym is nice. Staff is good willing to try to helpapartment is a good size and with ulties it makes a good deal

Parkway Plaza is a really nice place to live. One of the most convenient locations. All amenities available. Im thankful for living here. Car parking, pool, gym is available

I have really enjoyed my time here at parkway plaza. I love having my own room, walk in closet, and personal batheoom. They make for living here that much better.

I think the rooms are spacious and the complex is good overall. There could be a bigger effort to clean the outside places so it doesn't look dirty all the time. This complex with a renovation (painting the building, clean up) would be amazing.

House passed the most sweeping tax overhaul in three decades on Thursday, taking a significant leap forward as lawmakers seek to enact $1.5 trillion in tax cuts for businesses and individuals and deliver the first major legislative achievement of President Trump’s tenure. The swift approval came two weeks after the bill was unveiled, without a single hearing on the 400-plus-page legislation and over the objections of Democrats and 13 Republicans. The focus now shifts to the Senate, where Republicans are quickly moving ahead with their own tax overhaul, which differs in substantial ways from the House bill. The Senate Finance Committee was expected to vote on the legislation Thursday evening, with the full Senate potentially voting after Thanksgiving. The ability to enact the tax overhaul still faces significant obstacles, with several Senate Republicans expressing concerns about the effort. Senate leaders, who want to pass

Community is mostly student at Penn State University. They can be seriously noisy sometimes. But, mostly I like the atmosphere here. I like it.

It is a nice community with friendly people. I'm excited to use the many different amenities that they provide, although they're not the most up to date.

Great service, great price, great location, love the lay out. Sweet front desk. Perfectly priced “security deposit” really love the place overall

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

It has always been decent. Few problems here and there but for the most part parkway plaza treats people right. I would recommend it to anyone moving here.

The property give me so much discount on my apartment. And they deal with maintenance application so fast. The location of the apartment is very suitable, and there are lots of restaurants and supermarkets nearby. It's close to the compus. Living here is a wonderful experience.

I love the price, it's almost the cheapest single room you can find, with cheap parking too! But it's not clean, and not new. Also it's a bit far away so I would recommend a car.

I like the place a lot. Its convinient and close to college. I love the ambience and the diversity here. The apartments are pretty spacious and very well planned.

Very clean and cheap as a new apartment! Internet, water, and other utilities are free. Save your money and enjoy living here! But has no gym in C building

Ma nis. Sam smo se posvađali. Imamo teretanu na kampusu. Tj imamo ih par, a besplatna nam je. Znaci teretana je nešto najbolje i najveće ikad. Unutra ima sve. Svi zivi tereni. I čak i oni zidovi za penjanje. Znaci sve!! Predobro

Nice spacious apartment but could use some renovation to overall building. Hallways smell terrible and the carpets are never cleaned. Could do better

Good location (nearby Weis, Cata stop, and restaurants) but the place just doesn't seem clean, and I've had issues with the water and cable internet.

Apartments are affordable and in a good location. Close to the college campus. Maintenance and staff are nice and helpful. Parking and gym access are a good perk too.

I've been living here for a very short time but from what I see so far this place is good but it could be a lot better. I'm satisfied with the apartment itself but there isn't much of a community aspect to this place.

Maintenance does not always come right away and heat/ac breaks all the time... but it is still pretty good since it is so cheap to live here

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

very nice Like any other social media site Facebook has length requirements when it comes to writing on the wall, providing status, messaging and commenting. Understanding how many characters you can use, enables you to more effectively use Facebook as a business or campaign tool.

The community is nice as long as you live 3rd level and above. The 1st level is essentially underground for some units and no window is there.

I think that the apartment community is doing a great job. However, one thing that needs to be improved is the maintenance and responsiveness to residents, as we, residents sign leases, assuming that everything is in a good shape.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

Okay, not that great but habitable. Place is pretty cozy in the inside, outside needs a bit work but a place to come home after school or hanging out, it's fine.