I personally did not appreciate the unhelpfulness of the staff. They do not care about their residents and their needs!! The website needs redone as well

Read all the directions, hints, and footnotes given in the assignment; I wrote some of them in order to give direction when solving some of the more dicult problems.

There still roaches after the spray somehow. Guess old buildings can’t avoid them. The room is spacious but the hallway and elevator sometimes smells really bad.

I have been living at Parkway Plaza for 3 years now. I had some of the best memories of my college life here. Plus it’s so close to Weis and campus and downtown, makes everything so convenient.

it is still good no problems as of yet but little hard with kids in a high story bldg. but still a good deal with what is included in the price

Easy to live here. Friendly enough staff abt front desk. Work orders are completed relatively promptly. Can only speak on personal residence as communal facilities are not easily located.

It has been really good so far. The environment is nice. It's safe to walk around. Its really good to have Weis grocery and Rite Aid close to apartment.

Pro: spacious apartment with reasonable price, nice location nearby the weis market. Con: noise from the construction site, water shutdown from time to time.

Great for a college student on a budget. Kinda close to campus but kinda far. Good place to sleep, swim, eat, watch tv, and listen to music.

I am a tenant in plaza drive . It’s very calm and quiète I love it . Weis is one block away we have Pizza Hut and bus stop near the complexe . People is good

My bathroom was fixed which was nice. Most of the leasing managers are very nice and helpful; Ms. Kari Godfrey is the best and makes living here better. However, it would be nice if my air vents were cleaned before I moved in.

Office is very warm in holding community events like Waffle Wednesday to get our breakfast covered. Also, I can’t stop mentioning how convenient it is to live for commuting.

The carpet in my apartment is really bad needs replaced. Other then that very one has been nice. The other renters need to learn how to close a door not slam it.

I've been living here for almost 3 months now and the experience has been wonderful. Thanks to Parkway Plaza staff :) The location specially is what matters a lot. It is close to the school, weis, bus stop, Domino's, downtown!! Also, the amenities that comes with the rent !!

Hi Since July 23 i live in plaza dr seriously i love it . My building is clean quiète ans smell good 😂I renew my lease for the new year . Thanks you anyone

What I love most about Parkway Plaza is the rent is including everything so you don't have to care for other bills. Everything is combined in 1 bill

The staff is great! When Cari took us on the tour she lets us ask questions and didn’t just make it about how great the property was. Very personable and responsive to questions.

Reply from Copper Beech Parkway Plaza State College

I recently signed a lease and they were very helpful with the whole process! It is great that the apartment does not need any security deposit.

Neighbors are mostly chill, though I do hear noise from nearby on my floor occasionally. Otherwise, it's a pretty chill community for the most part.

I am really amazed by the maintenance. As soon as I put a work order, they come and fix it. I know it is their job, but I am still very impressed by the dedication they put for the maintenance.

Great place for the price! Pretty close to the campus and downtown, too. The staff is always friendly, and easy to voice your concerns with.

Great amenities and features with rental plan. Common areas are dirty and littered with items from other residents constantly. Residents make noise at odd hours

Neat place where you can have your own free time to hang out or focus on works. Many staff members are eager to work hard and make the place nice.

Internet is okay. Heating is good. my bathroom tub is not nice, i've tried cleaning it, but there are still marks from painting jobs i think.

Nice clean apartments. Not noisy so good for grad students. Close to campus, Very friendly management. Good experience so far,Value for money. Recommended.