Great place to live. Great pool area, friendly staff. Great location. Close to everything. Quite. Nice spacious apartments. Just not enough visitor parking.

Kayla is amazing!!! I love living at Copper Beech so far. Staff did everything they could to make our move in perfect. Answered all of our questions without getting frustrated, and were very welcoming!

great place to live, very friendly staff, very nice people not too loud pret friendly nice neighbors air is a little loud and not enough visitor parking

So far my experience has been great besides my move in experience. My only complaint right now is the spiders outside of the entrances (front doors, back door patio, windows) are out of control. I do think a spray down with pesticide would be best!

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

My experience at Copper Beech has been absolutely amazing. Not going lie I was worried at first considering my first time living on my own but it turned out to be not that bad.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Such an awesome community to live in. Great office staff and very nice townhomes. Would definitely recommend to anyone. The rates are very affordable, the only downside is that there are almost no visitor parking spots

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

With a couple of minor exceptions my experience has been very good. You cannot go anywhere else in town and get this amount of space for so cheap!

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Still happy to have resigned my lease as I've moved onto my second year living at Copper Beech. I especially appreciated the incredible help I received in trying to fix a problem with my roommate situation and getting everything to be how I wanted it to be after things went south.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

I love the community here and the amenities of my apartment! The staff is so friendly and made moving in great! I am so glad that i chose to live here!

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

The staff in the office are very friendly and made move-in nice and easy. The apartment is a nice size for the cost. The pool area is very nice. Overall, I would recommend it to friends,

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

So far, I am loving my time here at copper beech. I love how close it is to campus and how easily I am able to catch the bus. I can’t wait to spend my next two years here.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Absolutely love living at copper beech! It’s a great community and it is a very friendly environment. Wouldn’t want to Live anywhere else!!!

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

They do cool things for community! The apartments are kept nice and clean. I really love it here. The people are so friendly around here. The pool is amazing.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Apartment isnt bad. Dated but functional. A few issues with some utilities but nothing too bad. Over all I enjoy living here. staff is nice and helpful. Neighbors are quiet. Good place to sleep in between working

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Great place to live, especially with the new management! They really work with you and care about you! I love all the food they give out and special days they have!

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

my experience with copper beech was not to terrible. however their was multiple times where i requested maintenance on things and they never actually got fixed.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

The Copper Beech staff is very friendly and helpful! The maintenance team is always very responsive too! I couldn’t have picked a better place to call home!

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

I loved every minute at Copper beech. the 4 Br townhomes allow everyone to have their own space and basically have their own apartment within a larger one and have people to spilt bills with.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Easy setup for residency, friendly staff, and very clean and safe atmosphere. Love the living close distance to campus. And also having all the perks of that come with living at this residence.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

I enjoyed living in copper beach I have had no problems from the staff and I enjoy the community. Everyone has been really friendly. I like that that they do things such as ice cream in the office and cook outs.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Works great with the students and keeps them up to date on things that change! also allows students to have knowledge of everything that Is offered

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

It’s a great community to live in here at radford! The maintenance staff is amazing and always incredibly helpful, and they have awesome amenities like the pool!

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

I haven’t entirely moved in yet, but the staff has been extremely nice to us regarding any complications or changes. I’m excited to move in and hopefully the good will keep coming!

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Copper beech has been great so far. The staff and employees are kind and mind their. Haines. I love that they have free food now and then! It’s nice

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

I just started living at Copper Beech, but it is in a nice area of Radford. The place I rent is clean and in a convenient location to parking.