Overall good experience, had some difficulty when paying rent with checks at time. Townhouses are nice and spacious. Would recommend definitely checking them out.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Copper Beech in Redford was such a great choice for me. The community is nice and the staff is very friendly. I would definitely recommend Copper Beech for anyone living in the Radford area.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Over all everything has been great. Respectable people living in good quality apartments. Solid location close enough to walk to a few restaurants and whatnot. Park trails within walking distance so big benefits for pets and kids. Staff is always super friendly, and amazingly helpful. The few maintenance requests I've had have gotten done quickly and efficiently. Property is maintained very well.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

My stay at the Copper Beach in Radford was my first experience being on my own. The leasing office was comprised of nice caring people and the neighborhood was lively with amazing students. Cooper Beach is finally a place I can call a home away from home.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Signing a lease has been the easiest process. Any time i had any questions they were happy to help, either on the phone or in person. I wouldn’t live anywhere else!

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

I’ve had a great experience with Copper Beech Radford. I have lived here for the past 4 years because there isn’t a better deal anywhere else in Radford! The maintenance and office staff are always kind and super helpful.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

I love it here! The community is great, there is a pool. Parking can be hard to find sometimes, but not impossible. They’re always having cute events in the office, it’s great!

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

The town houses are spacious and such a great deal. You have so many amenities and they are really good about coming in a timely manner if you ever have an issue! 10/10 would recommend!

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Living here at Copper Beech Townhomes has been AMAZING! The staff is always super helpful and accommodating. They have events all the time! I truly have loved living here!

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Love copper beech! Great location! Great prices! These apartments are located about a 10-15 minute walk to campus. This is perfect for all of the students that live here.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

I have some pretty nice neighbors. Felt as I was treated unfairly by some of the staff. Didn't get to see my apartment till tje move in day and it was less than satisfactory.

Great community always has residents involved with there office occasions. If you want peace this is where to stay at. Friendly office workers.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Been living here for the past 4 years! Great and cheap place to live! Maintenance is great and the neighborhood is quiet! Near a lot of things including shops and school!

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

I have really enjoyed living here. Our two bed room apartment is very cute and has the perfect amount of space. I love the fact that it's pet friendly too!

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

I didn’t really enjoy my time here at all. The place is very dirty and no room for parking for residents or barely enough spots for visitors.

I have enjoyed my time in Copper Beech and for the price, it is all I need. The location is convenient with the laundry room close by as well as the bus stop.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

It would be a lot better if we had more guest parking, that lot sits empty most of the time and it would be nice to have a space for our guests to park

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Buses runs regularly and on time. Townhouses are very spacious and staff if responsive. The neighborhood is not noisy, especially on weekends. The only negative side is there aren't enough visitors parking for your guests.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Apartment is alittle tight and old but seems fairly decent about the neighbors and the repair speeds. Very friendly office workers and very knowledgeable.

The common area of the apartment building is never cleaned. I also feel like it's a hassle to have someone sublease from you and there is no way to break the lease, which I dont like. The apartments themselves are okay. Some appliances are outdated, but it's an okay place to live in.

Copper Beech is an affordable and friendly place to live. It’s pet friendly and close to campus. Copper Beech focuses on residents and their needs.

The maintenance was very responsive with helping me fix problems I had in my apartment. The leasing office staff are all very nice and very helpful.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Pet friendly, hardwood floors in living room and kitchen, safe neighborhood, friendly rental office staff, could use some updates outside of buildings and interior

Good location for Radford University students, relatively quiet and always felt safe. No major issues with neighbors and staff is friendly. Never had trouble with parking.

Overall I like living here. I love my room size. Having a porch has been nice since I like to sit outside and read with my dog and I can just have him off a leash on the porch.