Honestly I love how so many of my friends live right in CB and it’s like a never ending sleep over. The people in my complex are always understanding whenever noise issues arise and the staff are amazing! I adore the random gifts and food surprises they have in the community. And Maintenance is always on it!! I put in a request and they’re there within 24 hours to solve the problem (or ease my mind when I’m oanicked about something that seems wrong). Really thankful for how good CB is to their residents.

Living in Copper Beech has been a great experience. Definitely one of the best leasing companies in the area for Radford students. Whenever I have a problem or issue, it is resolved same day or very quickly. I’d recommend to anybody looking for an updated, spacious place to live!

Great location. Quiet, cute, amazing pool. Great staff, close to downtown and other activities. Close to campus. Spacious rooms, needs some updating and more visitor spots.

I enjoy living here. The staff is super friendly and always have a great attitude when I speak to them. Maintenance requests are addressed promptly.

It's such a safe and quiet community. Every interaction we've had with the main office staff has been helpful and pleasant, everyone is so nice.

Copper beech is a very friendly and inviting community. The staff is so nice and helpful and along with the fix it crew. I love my apartment, it is the perfect size!

I love this apartment complex! My apartment is so spacious and updated. My favorite part about living here is there are no noise complaints! You can never hear your neighbors around you, so there is always a promising good nights sleep! The staff at Cooper Beech is always so helpful and kind.

Very quiet and feels very homey. Great at roommate matching and having you with someone that is similar in living habits. Also great place for pets plenty of room to take them for walks

The management was always very nice and helpful if anything at the apartment was wrong. The price for what you got was comparable to others but the quality was much higher than other apartments.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Maintenance is very efficient and customer service is almost perfect, although it can sometimes be hard to get concrete information from them if you have a question; they might not always know how to help. However, they do their best and they are very kind!

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Overall pretty great, nothing bothers me really. The apartments are a little outdated, but other than that. It’s great. Staff is extremely friendly and very helpful.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

I enjoy living here and the community around the area. Maintenance people are always around when you need them and always will to help fix whatever needs fixed. The people in the office are always very helpful as well. They have snacks in there every once in awhile as well!

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

The office staff is always very helpful and nice. They have events for us. It really makes me feel appreciated. If I ever had to put in a maintenance request they were always there within 24 hours of me requesting.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Great place to live. Great pool area, friendly staff. Great location. Close to everything. Quite. Nice spacious apartments. Just not enough visitor parking.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Kayla is amazing!!! I love living at Copper Beech so far. Staff did everything they could to make our move in perfect. Answered all of our questions without getting frustrated, and were very welcoming!

great place to live, very friendly staff, very nice people not too loud pret friendly nice neighbors air is a little loud and not enough visitor parking

So far my experience has been great besides my move in experience. My only complaint right now is the spiders outside of the entrances (front doors, back door patio, windows) are out of control. I do think a spray down with pesticide would be best!

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

My experience at Copper Beech has been absolutely amazing. Not going lie I was worried at first considering my first time living on my own but it turned out to be not that bad.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Such an awesome community to live in. Great office staff and very nice townhomes. Would definitely recommend to anyone. The rates are very affordable, the only downside is that there are almost no visitor parking spots

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

With a couple of minor exceptions my experience has been very good. You cannot go anywhere else in town and get this amount of space for so cheap!

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Still happy to have resigned my lease as I've moved onto my second year living at Copper Beech. I especially appreciated the incredible help I received in trying to fix a problem with my roommate situation and getting everything to be how I wanted it to be after things went south.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

I love the community here and the amenities of my apartment! The staff is so friendly and made moving in great! I am so glad that i chose to live here!

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

The staff in the office are very friendly and made move-in nice and easy. The apartment is a nice size for the cost. The pool area is very nice. Overall, I would recommend it to friends,

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

So far, I am loving my time here at copper beech. I love how close it is to campus and how easily I am able to catch the bus. I can’t wait to spend my next two years here.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

Absolutely love living at copper beech! It’s a great community and it is a very friendly environment. Wouldn’t want to Live anywhere else!!!