My experience visiting Copper Beech was amazing very friendly. Why I choose this place to live. The process was simple, easy and time efficient.

I love living at Copper Beech. It's pet friendly, maintenance staff is wonderful, and it's been a positive living experience. Extremely spacious townhouses.

Maintenance is always helpful and come in a timely manner. Staff always keep us informed about things going on in the office (during holidays or resident appreciation week)

No one ever bothers us. The noise is minimum. Only have minor issues every once in awhile, like trash in the hall and too much dog poop around.

Great place to live. Just need to improve on the parking areas. Also the walls in the apartment are super thin and can hear everyone’s conversation.

Great place to live! Friendly staff. Great amenities, close to shopping and restaurants. Great location, quite and clean apartments. Great value.

A pleasant place to stay and very affordable! Would recommend anyone coming to the Radford Area. Easy access to Radford University and the units are kept up with nicely.

Reply from Copper Beech Radford

I’ve been living in copper beech for 3 years. Both the office and mantinence staff are awesome! They are always helpful and seem like they enjoy their work. My apartment is just as nice as others around town with double the space and for a fraction of the price!

Copper Beech is a great place to live. It’s always quiet and the apartments are nice with a very affordable price. The women at the office are always very friendly too.

Been a great place to live the past three years. Leasing office is always helpful. Love how cheap and affordable it is around here. Maintenance is also very helpful and fast to fix things.

Awesome really makes me want to keep going. Easy and simple to use. So many rewards and opportunities to win. Really genius to invest into. So go.

I LOVE living here, the staff is so friendly and always willing to help me. I wish rent was a little more affordable, but otherwise this place is great!

My stay at copper beech has been nothing more than exceptional. The maintenance team was easy to work with and fixed the issues I was having within a day. The apartment I have came furnished and the quality of living is great for a college student. I couldn’t have asked for a better place to live.

It is amazing. I really enjoy living there. Everyone in the office is nice and our apartment is a great size. The only con is how thin the walls are. I can hear the people above us alarm go off in the morning

Great location especially for pets. Rent is affordable and you get a lot of space. The maintenance crew is amazing and the bus stops make it very convenient for students

I really enjoyed living in Copper Beech! The maintenance team was awesome and were always on top of our requests to fix up the apartment and the leasing office was friendly and very helpful wi5 resolving issues.

copper has been my home. i love my room, it’s basically my own little world even though i have 3 roommates. i also love having multiple bathrooms so not everyone has to share

Friendly staff, easy access to resources and payments online. Fairly priced apartments that are well maintained and located fairly close to campus

Everyone is super friendly in the office, the apartments are really nice for a cheap price, and the neighbors are great! I would definitely recommend Copper Beech to my friends.

I love it. The community is very nice and quiet, But the only problem I have with it is that it needs to have more visitor parking! I feel like it’s always a fight Over it.

Love it! I am so excited to be living here next year with my roommate. I know a lot of people that already live here and love it as well. The countdown begins.

Its been pretty good. There is a problem with people not picking up their dog poop. The people in the office are wonderful. They are always super nice and helpful

Great community great people staff is always very helpful and very friendly. Love when we have resident appreciation programs. It really does make you feel like you belong here.

It's been a solid place to live. Never had any issues with the building or office. Would recommend to others. Good for keeping on budget and close to everything you need.

Great place, nice and quiet,great roommates, beautiful apartment, very spacious, not much parking sothat could improve, needs washer and dryer hookups in every home.