Copper Beech has plenty to offer activity wise. The wifi here is excellent. However, maintenance at times can be a bit inconsistent. Ammenitirs are great.

ACHSPRING2019 did the survey there. ACHSPRING2019 did the survey there. ACHSPRING2019 did the survey there. ACHSPRING2019 did the survey there. ACHSPRING2019 did the survey there.

Everyone that was helping us out while looking for an apartment was so kind and EXTREMELY helpful! The staff really knows what they’re doing.

Leasing staff is very friendly and made signing a breeze. Maintenance responds quickly and effectively. I love the amount of visitor parking!

Great community. Only issue is with the cleanliness of the workout facility. The apartments are spacious. Neighbors can be loud sometimes however you can expect that from a college apartment.

I don’t live here yet but i do not really like it that much and the cabinets need to be replaced and the furniture is very old, there are lots of things that need to be fixed when i move in

I love the space and maintenance they seem to have everything together unlike some apt I have been at. I love I here so far expect the walls

I have not started living at copper beach yet but I am very excited. I enjoy the updated model but not the old looking model and sadly all I can afford is the old looking one.

I love Copper Beech! The front office staff is so kind and helpful. Maintenance is awesome and gets the work orders done in a timely manner. Rent is super affordable and the space in the apartment is great!

I really enjoy living at Copper Beech. It is an excellent community with a nice staff and great amenities. I have only lived here for one semester and have no complaints.

Reply from Copper Beech San Marcos

The apartment complex satisfies most of my expectations, however, prior to moving in I did not know how close the buildings could get to the train tracks-- which run all throughout the day and night, for the most part. I, unfortunately, I ended up directly across from the railroad tracks and they get quite loud. This is really my only complaint.

Reply from Copper Beech San Marcos

Amazing amenities, great staff and many more! It took me a while to pick out the perfect apartment. A lot of them are not worth the money however, Copper Beech is!

Reply from Copper Beech San Marcos

Maintenance staff are helpful and speedy in fixing issues. There were a lot of problems during the move-in process and the neighbors are loud but it's a fun and cheap place to live.

Reply from Copper Beech San Marcos

Very comfortable place to live at. it is worth the price and maintenance is usually very quick to respond to any request. also there is a lot of room to walk your dog which I appreciate

Reply from Copper Beech San Marcos

I have the bottom bedroom and i don’t mind paying the extra $10 at all. The facilities are also very nice and the staff is very friendly. Wouldn’t rather be anywhere else.

Reply from Copper Beech San Marcos

The resident experience here at Copper Beech Apartments was really nice until the roads started being torn up. Other than the traffic of always having to go around towards IH-35, living here is pretty nice and convenient.

Reply from Copper Beech San Marcos

Living at copper has been a pleasant experience. The trash has been picked up around the property which has made it look a lot nicer already!

Reply from Copper Beech San Marcos

I love living here. It’s going to be sad when I leave. The only thing that I would suggest is having more food. Breakfast tacos before class and maybe a week long event for finals.

Reply from Copper Beech San Marcos

its been quite an experience signing for a lease at copperbeech, this place is very spacious, and has a lot of room which most apartment complexes here do not have . cant wait to move in

Reply from Copper Beech San Marcos

Ecellent from the beginning, with a welcoming front desk staff and tour to reliable/fast App. and leasing process. I am very pleased with everything Copper Beach.

Reply from Copper Beech San Marcos

The quality of the apartment is great, I love having the privacy of so much room, and different stories for separating sound and no footsteps from upstairs neighbors! Overall just very glad to be here at Copper Beech.

Reply from Copper Beech San Marcos

Love the Copper Beech experience! With all the incoming upgrades I couldn’t be happier than living here in a townhouse styled apartment that includes a huge living space

Reply from Copper Beech San Marcos

Service was fantastic, huge shout out to Jordyn for her hospitality and showing us around the property. The community is great and the gym is fantastic.

Reply from Copper Beech San Marcos

Very big space for apartments and weird but cool layout of the apartments. Very good location and very convenient bus stop location, I like how the gym needs a key to keep it clean and organized.

Reply from Copper Beech San Marcos

The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful when giving our group a tour, they keep in contact with you afterwards to assist you in whatever way needed which was a huge help.