Love it so far, no problems that I have came across expect the parking. Parking is weird here the spaces are small & people have hit me bc if it

Overall my experience has been good. There have been some bumps in the road. Like getting my car towed when there was a parking sticker on it. And maintenance leaving lights on when they leave. Other than that my time living here has been good!

Copper Beech has a great location. It’s close to campus and the campus buses pick you up. Copper Beech also has lots of events for the residents to attend. The only thing I would like for Copper Beech to do is spray flea stuff in the grass to protect all the animals.

I am so happy with my pre-renting experience with Copper Beech! Although I don't live there yet, I am super excited to move into my unit in August! :)

Very nice place, very spacious and good customer service at the front desk. Good amenities and good value for rent.kkkksjeidisosjsjsjskdksks

People at the club house here at copper beech are truly Awesome. Living here has been a treat when being compared to other apartments I’ve lived in previously.

Great place to live! Just wish the staff seemed to like us a little bit more rather then make us feel like a burden sometimes. Maintenance is pretty good at being timely. Love that this is pet friendly!

My son loves his new home and that makes me happy...although I had had a negative experience with management ...they did however try to right a wrong and came thought to make me a happy customer...

I love it here! I’m renewing my first lease. The front staff is so sweet and kind! They keep the complex pretty clean and I’ve never had any trouble with mantience

Copper beech is the best place to live I love it here and I would refer many people here. Copper beech was noticed by me through a friend that stays here

I love the office staff and how quickly maintence comes to fix our issues. I also love the convenience of the bus stops and the pools on both sides.

I love living at copper beech for many reasons! The staff and office is so always so nice and always have cool goodies to give out to residents! Everyone that I have met that lives here is cool and friendly which makes me love it here even more!

Love the friends I have made here! The community is very friendly and I appreciate the new gym. The Office staff is always very helpful as well.

The apartment staff is very helpful and responsive. I enjoy living here because of the great amenities, such as cable, internet, pool, and gym. I really like the text alerts about events that go on and it is overall a great student apartment.

Fitness center could be better apartment is really good things keep on breaking but they fix everything really sort of fast but overall it's a good place to live

When I first moved here the maintenance was terrible but as gotten better. Very happy with the gym and the space of the apt. The dog poop is a problem though. Should put a fence between the grass of the apt

I love how big the apartment is, I love living here! I love my roomates. I appreciate how much space I have in my room, it is so convenient for me!

Everything has been great since i moved in almost a year ago. I like the one bedroom apartment. The only thing i could complain about is the amount of trash outside around the grounds of the complex.

Everyone was always incredibly friendly and personable. People are extremely respectful of your privacy and space, but also compassionate enough to invite you to join them for activities.

I like the layout and how spacious the apartments are. There are two pools which are both really nice and copper beech is super dog-friendly

Moving in was a breeze, everything was fast and efficiently set up , even when I had problems with my living area the copper beech staff fixed my situation the next day !

I love it!!! Biggest apartment complex in San Marcos!! I renewed my lease here because it is so spacious and there is a lot of privacy!! Also, very close to campus!

Love it! Staffs great, maintenance is awesome!! Everyone’s really chill and is super friendly!! There are always lots of different activities and stuff to ensure you get to meet new people!

I really enjoy the friendly community. The staff is very friendly and the maintenance guys are very helpful and kind! I wish the hottub was on more often

My experience at Copper Beech in San Marcos, Texas has been great so far. I have only lived here for a little over a month, but the amount of space for the price is great.