Pretty good, but they need to fix the hot tub& some of are chairs need to be fixed in apartment 34202. The hot tub has only worked once since I moved in and I'd like to be able to use it more

I like living at copper beech because the units are spacious and they host lots of events here and give away cool prizes. I just wish there was more parking

Not always the best experience with staff. The manager will not come in on weekends even if there is an urgent situation. I do like the townhomes but not staff.

I like the community overall. The houses are nice and the office staff is nice. I’ve had some issues overall but I appreciate the way the office has tried to help the situations. The amenities are nice as well.

I resigned for the space and I enjoy the activities hosted by the staff, but the outside gets a little messy with trash from other residents.

Awesome place to live!!! Everyone is so friendly and i love my apartment!!! Awesome fun environment and could not think of another place to live!!! I love it her

I love the space that copper beech offers. The feeling of a little house is my favorite thing about these apartments. Also, the rooms are much bigger than most other apartments!

I love how big my room is and I love being downstairs, but my biggest concern was cricket season there were upwards to 20 crickets in our apartmemt, 12 were there in a 24 hr time span. The apartment couldnt do anything for that, and I get that but I am not paying for crickets to stay with me.

Great Community! Awesome clubhouse amenities! Easy access to the bus stop. And there are always events going on to gather residents together.

The staff is really helpful and this is a good place to live at. The gym is pretty decent and the clubhouse has a lot of things to do in it.

I have lived here going on 3 years now and I still love it. The new management is straight forward and thorough. Can’t ask for more out of student housing.

Complex is well taken care of. Workers in the office always great you with a smile and are willing to help with your every need. Overall a great place to consider living.

Amazing staff, location and amenities. Being close enough to campus to where I can take a bus is a huge plus. It’s a developing area so I can’t wait to see what stores open nearby

Nice people but maintenance took over a month for the toilet probably due to getting a part. The front desk were overwhelmed during the beginning but now hey have become more professional

Overall good, only thing would be that I am still missing some furniture after all this time. Other than that staff has been great, maintenance could be quicker but it’s understandable.

Maintenance is good Staff at office changes a lot Even management Parking is always. A pain Needs more dog poop station Bus stops are good

I love living here! The staff is amazing! I love that living here feels like home. This apartment isn’t like any other apartment. It definitely makes you feel like your at home and not in the basic modern apartments.

I'm really excited to move in in August. The area and community seem great. The complex has really great amenities. Plus I get to move in with my friends and a lot of my classmates live there and love it!

great place to live! I would change a couple things like maybe keeping up with maintenance. I have a hole in my balcony that hasn’t been fixed yet. Other than that it’s a nice place.

it’s been great! i knew about copper last year and just knew i had to live here this year. the pool is beautiful and the community is amazing.

Great experience. Lived here for almost 3 years and so far had no issues. Biggest complaint I have is that many residents own dogs and people don't pick up after their dogs when they take them out to poop outside. People clean up after your pets!

Internet is unbearably slow and things always break but never get fixed. Maintenance drags their feet and the people working the front desk are often very rude.

Not an official resident yet but have visited a friend who lives here and she loves it and seeing the place made me very interested, I have signed a lease and am very excited for next year to move in!

I’ve had issues since the day I moved in. Management says they are acting swiftly to fix things but everyone seems to lack that urgency they voice. Maintenance has attitude and refuses to take accountability.

Although Copper Beech seems appealing, there is much room for improvement. In short, our kitchen appliances are non-functional and need replacement. For the same problems reoccur after maintenance requests are completed. The WiFi only works on some devices and the connection it does provide is very poor. Texas State students especially need a network connection for homework necessities. The ethernet outlets do not provide connection. The new visitor pass for visitor parking policy was unnecessary and is a hassle when the office is closed.