Tell you about my experience? Rate it? How does on one that? I am barely going to be living at Copper beach apartment complex in San Marcos Texas for the first time wow

Aparmemt space is amazing and the community is awesome. I love all my neighbors and have made good friends. However the staff is no help and maintenance takes forever to resolve a repair.

Awesome community to be living in! Such friendly staff always has smiling faces when in the clubhouse area. Love that the gym is being remodeled!

Living at copper beech is low key miserable. Staff sucks! Like the entire front office doesn’t know what they’re doing the book keeper acts like a snooty b*tch. There is TRASH and DOG FEECES EVERYWHERE. The maintenance is a joke. And the units are GROSS

The staff is very friendly when visiting the apartment complex. The amenities offered there are up to date and also give a home feeling. The price is worth it.

Everything in this community is wonderful. I’m so excited to be living here! It’s super close to campus, the acommidations are wonderful, and you pretty much just get to enjoy every day.

I have enjoyed living at Copper Beech Townhomes. I enjoy the extra things y’all have done latel such as food and prizes. I’m so excited about the new gym as well.

I like where I am located. We are on the same as Texas State so it is really convenient. The one thing I would like is if we had more events. The events should last long too.

Copper beech apartments are decent on interiors but where they really shine is the room size. They are so spacious compared to other apartments.

It's really convenience for TXST. I like it; the staff is nice and friendly. My roommates are cool and fun to be around. It's jus expensive.

Copper beech is great. The price is the best around, the rooms are large. Copper Beech is definetly one of the better cost saving apartments in san marcos.

It was pretty good. I plan to resign next year. One thing that I will say is that the maintenances could have been a lot quicker but other than that it was a good living experience.

Great community, gym needs improving, bus stops are convenient, pool area is nice, apartments are very big, plenty of parking, basketball court is good too

Really enjoy living here! Not much to complain about other than somewhat slow maintenance. It is completely understandable, though, because of the size of the property. Great location, quiet environment, and pretty clean property for student housing!

Living at copper Beech has been a great experience. I’ve made a lot of great memories with people who will be friends for life. The only complaint I have is about maintenance and how slowly they act once work orders are submitted.

Great place to live. Ample space in living areas and maintenance is very quick if issues arrise. Fitness center needs improvement, but renovations are on the way.

Great community. Amazing sized rooms. Friendly staff. Although, I do wish The hot tub was actually working. Other than that, Great experience over all.

Copper Beech Townhomes has been the best apartment complex that I have lived in since I have been in San Marcos. The availability of parking spots could be better though.

there’s a lot of things nice about copper beech but there’s also things that aren’t so great. i love the space and the privacy, the area i live in doesn’t have a lot of noise but maintence takes forever and or cancels requests and it makes living difficult

So far its been great service, and everyone has been really helpful. The apartments are lovely and I don't really have anything to complain about.

Love it here! The staff are so friendly and engaging. Maintenance is so-so, from what I hear, but have yet to need them. If the hot tub worked, this is would be an absolute 5-star experience.

The community at copper beech is excellent. The environment itself is great! I love the way it looks outside , the view is great due to it being kept so clean and nice around all the apartments.

So much space for the price, I love it! I wish the gym was updated though. Other than that I love living here. Oh and all the community events lately have been so fun!

absolutely love copper beech!! the upgrades are going to be so worth it and I can’t wait to move in!! also they are so attentive in the office!!

Copper Beech is the place to sign! Looking forward to living here! The staff if very friendly! Offered us snacks and drinks during our tour. We even left with some Copper Beech merch. Very nice!