Copper Beech San Marcos

3.9

1,497 Reviews

3.9

1,497 Reviews

When I first walked it, the complex seemed very clean and orderly. The staff were very nice and attentive and really made me feel like home.
great experience living here! huge spaces with the lowest prices as well as friendly staff. I just renewed for another year and I couldn’t be more excited!
I love how friendly the staff is, and how helpful they are when you have questions. The only downfall is the maintenance. I feel like they could be quicker when you put work orders in. It took them three months to come and fix something in our apartment.
Living here is great. I’ve been here for 3 years and already renewed for next year. Staff is super nice. And maintenance is usually pretty quick
Great apartment layout and facilities. Convenient bus stop. Move-in and maintenance could be improved. Payment surprises after signing due to right expectations not being set, but that has been the only major drawback so far
Great apartments, nice appliances. Close to campus! 2 Bus routes come to each end of the complex! Room sizes are perfect and closet space is never a problem.
Apartment could be built a lot better, but that's just my opinion. Dishwasher didnt work, the hot tub didnt work, the breaker keeps popping off in the lower level
My residential experience here had been a very good one so far. I really enjoy all the nice faces that this community has to offer. Love living here!
Copper Beech definitely provides rooms with a ton of space, however there are issues with maintenance timeliness and roommate matching. I wish they would put more of an effort into answering resident concerns and safety issues.
I renewed my lease because living here has been great. I enjoy the large amount of space amenities that are provided. I also really like that there is a bus route that goes to campus.