Copper Beech State College

3.9

3.9

The neighborhood is quiet, the facilities are all good. Maintenance comes quickly after sending work requests. Overall so happy to live here!
Experience in copperbeech most of times are good.Expect some times neighbors are holding parties. The noises are really loud and hard to sleep.
My experience Here at Copper Beech townhomes has been good. I have met a lot of people that were very friendly and helpful. My apartment is so pretty and very comforting.
Missing all the resident week, free pizza day and things like that this year. I can understand with Vivid it becomes difficult. Please bring those back. Overall the experience has been good.
I'm mostly very happy with the community, with the exception of the speed which residents drive in the parking lot. Particularly at the entrance of Copper Beech II, residents very quickly round the corner, and a lot of accidents almost happen there.
Nice and cosy place to live. Very convenient since seated nearby bus stop and the main street. The price is fair enough, and the service is great. But the insects are rampant here.
Pretty good experience This is really a wonderful experience. Apart from the relatively low processing efficiency of repairs, it is still very good.
Love the environment and the convenient geographical location at Copper Beech. The apartment is equipped with everything I need. Individual lease here is so much better than a join lease in my last apartment.
Very good, friendly neighborhood, quiet townhouse, great house support, great townhouse, large community, awesome living space, love to living in here.
Overall, the property is nice. My initial unit was not what I expected as a new tenant, but the office did work with me to move to a better unit. There are some stains on the carpet in my bedroom that I did not make, but majority of the carpet was clean. My cabinet under my sink has water damage, but the office is working towards fixing that.