Copper Beech State College

3.9

3.9

Exterminators every week, kind and helpful staff, great location right next to a bike path! The amenities are BEAUTIFUL and wonderfully taken care of. Each issue brought to their attention is handled quickly and well!
overall good, sweet home, and nice air conditioning, but still waiting for the dryer to be fixed. nice enviroment for college student to live.
Pretty cool, big spaces, enjoyed my own room, love living with my roommates Would love to stay longer with them and live in Copper Beech. And one more thing, like that they have auto payment
AMAZING EXPERIENCE. SPACIOUS HOUSE, NICE AMENITIES, BEAUTIFUL AND PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT! A GYM IN THE COMMUNITY WOULD HAVE MADE THIS EXPERIENCE PERFECT.
Very nice office staff and dealt with issues accordingly. Any maintenance requests put in were taken care of quickly and it’s always an easy process working with the friendly office staff
Overall, the location and Residence space is nice. Neighbors are kind and welcoming and the CB II team is helpful. The bus system/ pass given to residents are good during the semester and it's been nice bonding with my roommates while cooking dinner together. Maintenance was backlogged due to the amount of requests early however they did eventually come a week later, thankful they did come. Still trying to also get rid of the smoke smell in the unit as it was here prior to move in, so any tips helps.
Very nice, good people around neighborhood. The first day I come I realized the TV was broken. I told the office. Although it took a little bit time but I know there is more people have more important situation. Then, there is people who come and replace the TV.
have not fix all equipment. Although I called you several times it did not work and carpet did not clean until now. I totally understood you are busy so I hope you could help me with that ASAP
I do think there could be a little more up keep (roommate has a wasp nest in her windowsill and no one has come yet despite calls to maintenance). Aside from that, the complex is very nice and the buildings are well built and clean!! Love the layout and the location, I feel so central to everything!
difficult to get reply from the staff. nosiy air condition compressor. maintance is hard to obtain. you should never sell the first floor for living. it's a trap.