I love that we are so accessible to the bus and how frequently the busses run. Our apartment is in front of the street and i have never felt uncomfortable walking to my house but it would be nice to have more lighting around the paths we are walking.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I really like the space here at Copper Beech. It's a really nice area. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it doesn't really feel like a community. People don't really get to know one another and there are no sort of events to bring the community together.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Everything is pretty good over here. Neighborhood is nice and quiet. near to the bus stop, easy to go to anywhere else. In summary, I have a good experience live in here.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

So far l am been in love with Copper Beech 2. The house Is great, and I have yet to have any trouble with other residents. The staff has been friendly and responsive since day 1 of me applying. I have recommended the community to many people already.

I have lived here for 3 lease terms and have no complaints. I love the quiet location and the town homes are very nice. I have my own bedroom and private bath and it's nice to have a reasonably priced place that is also pet friendly.

This is one if the best complex in State College if you want to save more money and live more calmy as well. Hope things get better with requesting maintanance!

My resident experience has been great so far. The office staff is helpful. And I’m planning to renew my lease for next year. This place is the most beautiful place to stay off campus.

It's a great place. I would recommend it to other students. It's a big place with a lot of room which you don't see often. The roommates make it feel like home

Great quality of living within a community of respectful neighbors. Living in a clean community is a huge step up from other places that i have rented from who didn't care what the community looked like.

The rooms are clean and with basic furniture. Maintenance takes a little bit longer to come. The staffs are nice. Everything else is well-organized.

It's pretty nice, I really like the house. My favorite part of the house is the huge beautiful kitchen. I'm glad I moved in here. There are some things that have to be repaired, but other than that I recommend this place.

copperbeech is a really great place to live in. The rooms are spacious, the community is beautiful and quite. However, their maintenance service is very bad and no less that bad, you could wait 2 weeks for a service request to bee seen.

The apartment is very spacious and it's awesome to have my own bathroom. A very calm and quiet neighborhood. It's also really nice to have a bus pass included

Copper Beech is very safe, quiet, and the overall quality of the town homes are very good. Disposing of trash and checking the mail (and other things) are made convenient for residents.

I love where I'm living right now. The only problem that I have is that half of the street lights don't work and it scares me at night. And my stairs on my front porch are crooked. But other than that it's great.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

The community is amazing. The facilities are up to standard. The noise level is is very low and I can actually focus . The maintenance response time is a little slow though.

Good good app like this game and redeem rewards or get more redeem prizes and rewards thank you so much get for my first gift cards voucher like this game i love it this ;)

My experience has been positive so far. The only problem I have encountered is that we need more recycle bins everywhere near all the trash dumpsters, not only in specific locations.

SO far everything is fine. We had some minor complaints about the apartment and they still haven't been fixed. Emergency services arrive within hours which is perfect. We asked to get the carpets cleaned and it was done within a week. So far my experience has been good.

Nice!! Loving everything thus far. Nice and spacious kitchen and living room. It feel s a little weird not having a roof on the porch of the house

The community is great, nice and quiet. The staff is great when needed. I don't have any problems with neighbors or partying which helps with the great community feel.

Trash around dumpsters is an eyesore. Needs to be cleaner to avoid rats and mice. Not good for visitors (parents) to see trash in parking lot

Started off with a lot of problems, but things are better now. Most of the problems have been fixed or are soon to be fixed/looked at. Cautiously optomistic