Good good app like this game and redeem rewards or get more redeem prizes and rewards thank you so much get for my first gift cards voucher like this game i love it this ;)

My experience has been positive so far. The only problem I have encountered is that we need more recycle bins everywhere near all the trash dumpsters, not only in specific locations.

SO far everything is fine. We had some minor complaints about the apartment and they still haven't been fixed. Emergency services arrive within hours which is perfect. We asked to get the carpets cleaned and it was done within a week. So far my experience has been good.

Nice!! Loving everything thus far. Nice and spacious kitchen and living room. It feel s a little weird not having a roof on the porch of the house

The community is great, nice and quiet. The staff is great when needed. I don't have any problems with neighbors or partying which helps with the great community feel.

Trash around dumpsters is an eyesore. Needs to be cleaner to avoid rats and mice. Not good for visitors (parents) to see trash in parking lot

Started off with a lot of problems, but things are better now. Most of the problems have been fixed or are soon to be fixed/looked at. Cautiously optomistic

copper beech is a great community with spacious apartments and great amenities. its difficult to find an apartment like this at an affordable rate but copper beech delivers

I don't have any complaints, Im happy with my decision in moving into copper beech. I love the neighborhood and the fact that the bus stop is right in front of the place is so convenient.

Everything is pretty good at copper beech. It is super quiet over here, and neighbors are all pretty nice. Furthermore, I like the room size of copper beech. Big enough!

Love this place! What a wonderful place to live. I never have any issues with the staff or my neighbors. The community is quite and respectful.

It was fun to live here I love to be here I want to share my experience with other copper beech is perfect house for me I love to be here next year

This is a very nice complex to live in. I've been here for almost 2 years and I wanna say I will be staying here till I graduate! Quiet and neat apartment.

I believe that copper beech is a very inclusive community. not only are the houses really close together, but the neighbors are close as well, making it easier to make new friends.

Copper beech has been giving regular emails on updates regarding my lease. Which has been really useful as I can keep a track of what's happening. Plus the community rewards are great.

Great job. I like the way that this is just for the residents at copper beach. It shows that they are going out of their way to try and accommodate everybody and their likes.

It is a great community to live. The apartment is pretty good. The room is clean and large. It is really convenient to take the bus. It is wonderful to live here.

The staff at Copper Beech are wonderful! The staff are always polite, respectful, and friendly. I will be living at West Aaron - Copper Beech in a townhouse for one year with two roommates and I'm pretty sure that I'll have a great experience.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Good apartment complex. Quiet most of the time. Great if you want a place so you can study better and have a better sleep everyday and not worry about noise disturbance.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

So far so good, everyone is telling me how great the place is. looking forward to living here. I really hope that it is the experience that everyone is telling me because I will be happy.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

good considering I have not moved in yet. But the community awards is a good idea that I can get behind love the idea of receiving things from easy tasks.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Very acceptable standards. I am satisfied with the service here from management. Found the living standards to meet my standards and the pricing to be a bargain.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

This will be my first time staying here and can't wait. So far, applying for the apartment was quick and easy. I don't know much yet but I'm sure you all are doing fine.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

after the management switch, this place is getting better. Maintenance requests are going through faster, and online payment is a plus. Just keep an eye on those fees!

This community was an extremely beautiful, well kept and peaceful community. Everything was so beautiful that I felt like I was at a resort. The office staff was extremely accommodating and friendly also. It could not be better located and was amidst a lot of shopping, restaurants, transportation and schools. It offered amenities that most communities did not.