Copper Beach is a great place to live in. I love the location and the convenience of transportation. The rent is reasonable and neighbors are all nice people.

i love cooper beechi like cooper beechi love cooper beechi like cooper beech rate your experience experiecne here is great though great place

The rent is cheaper than other apartments. The neighborhood is quiet. They have buses such as N and NE to campus, which is pretty convenient.

This js a very lovely place to live in. I love the peace here at Copper Beech! But I am not a 100% happy with the repairment services but except that everything is ok.

The location is great. Very close to Walmart and other stores. Convenience parking and friends visiting. Reasonable rent rate. I am very happy with the townhouse.

I got friends live in copper beach since two years ago, they say this is a good place to stay. I have been to copper beach for few times, it’s pretty and people in there are quiet friendly

Everything is pretty good over here. The neighborhood is quiet. Nice houses, A medium length distance away from campus. I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.

Everything is pretty good over here. The neighborhood is quiet. Love my room so much, because it is big enough for me. overall, copper beech is pretty good.

This is the best place to live off campus. Liked it so much that I signed up the lease for next year as well. Will definitely recommend. You can have the best house parties too.

Nice houses, A medium length distance away from campus. Bus runs on loop frequently enough to get to class with no problem. Waiting for bus in cold still sucks

I love that we are so accessible to the bus and how frequently the busses run. Our apartment is in front of the street and i have never felt uncomfortable walking to my house but it would be nice to have more lighting around the paths we are walking.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.I really love this place and the residents here are very kind to me.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I really like the space here at Copper Beech. It's a really nice area. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it doesn't really feel like a community. People don't really get to know one another and there are no sort of events to bring the community together.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Everything is pretty good over here. Neighborhood is nice and quiet. near to the bus stop, easy to go to anywhere else. In summary, I have a good experience live in here.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

So far l am been in love with Copper Beech 2. The house Is great, and I have yet to have any trouble with other residents. The staff has been friendly and responsive since day 1 of me applying. I have recommended the community to many people already.

I have lived here for 3 lease terms and have no complaints. I love the quiet location and the town homes are very nice. I have my own bedroom and private bath and it's nice to have a reasonably priced place that is also pet friendly.

This is one if the best complex in State College if you want to save more money and live more calmy as well. Hope things get better with requesting maintanance!

My resident experience has been great so far. The office staff is helpful. And I’m planning to renew my lease for next year. This place is the most beautiful place to stay off campus.

It's a great place. I would recommend it to other students. It's a big place with a lot of room which you don't see often. The roommates make it feel like home

Great quality of living within a community of respectful neighbors. Living in a clean community is a huge step up from other places that i have rented from who didn't care what the community looked like.

The rooms are clean and with basic furniture. Maintenance takes a little bit longer to come. The staffs are nice. Everything else is well-organized.

It's pretty nice, I really like the house. My favorite part of the house is the huge beautiful kitchen. I'm glad I moved in here. There are some things that have to be repaired, but other than that I recommend this place.

copperbeech is a really great place to live in. The rooms are spacious, the community is beautiful and quite. However, their maintenance service is very bad and no less that bad, you could wait 2 weeks for a service request to bee seen.

The apartment is very spacious and it's awesome to have my own bathroom. A very calm and quiet neighborhood. It's also really nice to have a bus pass included