great community, great amenities, convenient location. i cant recommend this place enough. the town houses feel less like a college apartment and more like a home

Reply from Copper Beech State College

The neighborhood needs more lights. After it snows, the sidewalks to the inbound CATA bus stop is never properly cleaned and is very iced up/slippery. The bus routes for this location are good. It is pretty easy to go to different grocery stores using the routes on our bus pass. The free food events are only good for the residents in Northbrook. It doesn't really help the residents in other locations since it is really inconvenient to go to the office location over there.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I had a great experience with the customer service, originally they had given me misinformation about the fees being waived. But since the misinformation came from them they honored it and gave me no fees

good experience, everything is decent. Have been living here for almost two years. Love this place. It's close to Walmart and everything you need.

Really nice apartment with a lot of space and good utilities for the price. Maintenance can be pretty slow though. It’s a pretty close knit community too.

Wonderful staff, great neighborhood, and relatively affordable for the area. As a 6 year resident, I’ve seen Copper Beech make a lot of great changes in updating the property to make the place look even better.

Copper beech is pretty good in terms of things it offers. The maintenance team is beyond great. The environment is pretty quiet too. It's a good deal overall.

Very convenient location.Close to walmart, weis, giant and CVS. Great value for the whole townhouse. Individual bathroom and big living room area.

Beautiful place, the homes are roomie and seems very clean, I am sure I will love living there and am excited to move in next year, copper beach is amazing

The community is really quite and homey. We have enough public area and private area. The furniture is really new. Staffs are friendly. Just have a few bugs during summer.

Very nice neighborhood to stay in. It has only been about two weeks since I got here but I'm already liking this place. I wish I knew when the maintenance comes around beforehand but they did help our sink to work again!

I really enjoy the community events that the leasing office holds weekly! It's a great chance to know some of the people that work at Copper Beech and also a chance to meet some neighbors.

I think this is a nice neighborhood with reasonable rent and electric bills unlike other apartments, and is very close to the Walmart, which is quite convenient

I like having my own bedroom and bathroom, but their policy on parking is too strict. It makes inviting friends to hang out really annoying.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Copper Beach is good, but the service always delays. When I acquired a maintenance, it took me weeks to get a finish. I know they may be busy, but they should recruit more staff.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I like my room at copperbeech, location (close to Gaint, good bus routes, bus stop close to apt) Maintenance could be faster, main office is too far unless you live at Northbrook

The half point is deducted because of the poor sound insulation. Overall, it is pretty good. I definitely will recommend my friends to live here.

Great place to live. Second year here. Everything is just satisfying. Rent is not as expensive as other places like Highs and the Station. PERFECT!

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I live with my brother here, and couldn't be happier with the living situation. Perfect balance of seclusion and closeness to campus. Only problem we've come across was a lengthy delay in getting our AC fixed after it broke, other than that it's been wonderful.

Apartments are pretty, neighbors keep to themselves and it is typically a quiet community. Singular bedrooms and bathrooms make for easy living-management could be difficult at times.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

The experience this far has been great! I love my roommates, and love the apartment! It’s so nice having my own bedroom and bathroom! Overall very happy!

The apartment is very nice for the price and the utilities and perks are the best part about the place such as free internet and a free bus pass however maintenance is very slow.

Great neighborhood, nice upgrades in exterior cleaning, painting, LED lighting, and new modern signage. Looking forward to many more updates in the future.

It has been a great experience so far. The town houses are spacious. Office staff is friendly especially Brian. Really good place to live at.

I think cooper beech is at a great location. The rent is very reasonable comparing to other similar housing choices. I highly recommend cooper beech.