Copper Beech State College

3.9

3.9

Looking forward to a great stay! :) Will be starting my grad school at Penn State soon and Copper beech was my first choice due to its wonderful properties.
Super awesome! I have been living here for 2 years. I live in the basement, and the bedroom is quite big, and it gives enough personal space. Also, the staffs are friendly. Like here.
Good hhyhb okay why for the hi guy by blogger bagh high DCF Sergio have been working with product marketing manager for the weekend before the wedding and reception and the people who went really well received and processed your submission is a good time and consideration you can
It’s great. Hard to find better value for what you get in State College. Have had very few issues over the two years that I have been here. Thanks.
Copper beach has spacious townhomes. Each bedroom has its own bathroom which is nice as compared to other apartments in State College where you have to share.
Decent furniture, fantastic price! A little off campus, but is workable with CATA buses. Lots of space for the price as I have already mentioned.
I love copper beech apartments. I have lived here for about two years and really enjoyed living here. It’s in close proximity to bus stop and Walmart.
Overall, it seems like a friendly, respectful, and quiet area. Staff are welcoming and resourceful and seem to help residents out whenever they can. There have been times when speaking to some staff where my roommates and I were misguided however, we are glad to know that other members were able to help us out when needed and clarify our concerns and be somewhat flexible. Thank you!!
Copper Beech offers spacious living for residents who are looking for a place to stay that is above the typical college housing experience. The short commute to Penn State campus is worth the added benefit of being separated from the university. It's a pleasant area to be.
These last two years at copper beech W Aaron Dr have been really fun. The house is very spacious with really nice outdoor deck and generous bedrooms.