The staff at Copper Beech are wonderful! The staff are always polite, respectful, and friendly. I will be living at West Aaron - Copper Beech in a townhouse for one year with two roommates and I'm pretty sure that I'll have a great experience.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Good apartment complex. Quiet most of the time. Great if you want a place so you can study better and have a better sleep everyday and not worry about noise disturbance.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

So far so good, everyone is telling me how great the place is. looking forward to living here. I really hope that it is the experience that everyone is telling me because I will be happy.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

good considering I have not moved in yet. But the community awards is a good idea that I can get behind love the idea of receiving things from easy tasks.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Very acceptable standards. I am satisfied with the service here from management. Found the living standards to meet my standards and the pricing to be a bargain.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

This will be my first time staying here and can't wait. So far, applying for the apartment was quick and easy. I don't know much yet but I'm sure you all are doing fine.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

after the management switch, this place is getting better. Maintenance requests are going through faster, and online payment is a plus. Just keep an eye on those fees!

This community was an extremely beautiful, well kept and peaceful community. Everything was so beautiful that I felt like I was at a resort. The office staff was extremely accommodating and friendly also. It could not be better located and was amidst a lot of shopping, restaurants, transportation and schools. It offered amenities that most communities did not.

Great neighborhood, mostly quiet, spacious floor space, and friendly staff. Copper Beech is always working to improve whether it be in operation, facilities, or maintenance.

Great! The staff here is so nice and helpful. The community is so clean and quiet. My neighbors are all friendly and respectful. I'm so glad i chose to live here.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I could not feel safer anywhere else.

Everyone in the apartment complex is relaxed. It is a small community and no one interacts too much unless you are friends and commute together.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse tincidunt mauris at arcu varius pretium. Pellentesque et elementum neque, sed mattis ante. Integer mattis eget neque eu condimentum. Duis justo nulla, facilisis sed pulvinar eu, vulputate at magna. Aenean non dignissim risus, commodo ultricies urna. Cras aliquam mi ac erat dapibus pellentesque. Proin cursus sem eu varius vehicula. Nulla eget tincidunt dui. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Curabitur nec dolor eros. Curabitur id velit tempor, tincidunt eros vitae, malesuada libero. Maecenas eu vulputate nibh, et auctor tellus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris varius lacus ac ante auctor, sit amet tempus mi dignissim.

We love all the space our townhouse has! Copper Beech is also cheaper than other living spaces around State College! The home is clean and we love having our own space.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Bad communication I once email back the person who contacted me when I started to rent the house. And when I email back the email got back because the email address did no exist

Reply from Copper Beech State College

So excited to live at Copper Beech next year! Always so helpful with questions and are very friendly. Great floor plans, love the basement (my future room)!

Reply from Copper Beech State College

great place to live. a little far from campus but the regular bus schedule makes up for it. could easily live 5 comfortable in a 3 bed. huge backyard. friendly staff

seems like an awesome community, really look forward to living at copper beach. The really love the layouts of the apartments and the staff all seems nice.

This is the best place to live in State College! The only thing I wanna say is that I wish I could refer more and more friends to Copper Beech.

Maintenanace need improvement community reward should have more diverse rewards for residents in copperbbeexhh you are doing good job so far

Reply from Copper Beech State College

because of the back deck construction, the ground outside is so dirty. also, the street lights sometimes are not turned on. otherwise, the community is good.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Maintenance requests are always completed on a timely basis and customer service is always a delight . Inspections go quickly and are not invasive at all.

I like the community. It is not a very loud place, which is nice. I like that I receive a complimentary bus pass. I just wish that maintenance was faster.

great place to live, quiet and peaceful. However, there is no gym and clubhouse... Maintenance can be slow sometimes. Overall, it is a good place for college students

The houses were in terrible quality. My fridge was broken and it took the office a whole semester and a half to finally replace it. The maintenance people were friendly but they took forever to get things done.