Copper Beech State College

3.9

3.9

Overall a great place to live -- quiet, clean, and affordable. The staff is friendly and maintenance is quite prompt. The new decks are very nice.
The environment is great but I don’t like how people just walk in my room to check the apartment while I’m sleeping. It feel so uncomfortable and lack of privacy.
Most of things are well, and the staffs are friendly. The house is also great. As one of the largest community in state college, the amenities are not very decent.
I love living in CP. My only complain is about the dumpster area and the noie of construction work. The construction is running for building new decks and last for 6 month
Overall great experience. Great events abd good service. The management is very helpful. The community is calm and peaceful. The home gets improvements every now and then which is welcoming.
The carpet needs replaced and a few other maintenance issues but otherwise a good place for the price. I lived here for 3 years and the community is nice.
Mostly good, though maintenance can take a long time to handle requests. Deck renovation is making it difficult to work from home, and the WiFi seems very slow (presumably since so many people are doing school and work remotely). Staff are friendly and helpful.
Overall it's a great experience so far. Very comfortable and enjoyable to have own bedroom and bathroom, free cable, free high speed internet, a washer/dryer and a comprehensive appliance package.
Stay-cation. Nothing annoying pops up. Neighbors are good, surroundings are quiet. Roommates are nice. I live at the ground floor and one recent tiny problem is with the outdoor air conditioner right outside my wall. It works with an unexpected noise (didn't seem to bother me when I moved in in 2019) that penetrates through, though I am kind of OK with it. Can't say for other residents.
Amazing amenities and location. Well appointed furniture and lots of parking space. Reasonable rent and worth the price. Location is close is Walmart