Copper Beech State College

Maintenance is lacking; slow to respond and not always effective, but it's slowly getting better. Most spacious apt. in the area. Virtually no amenities. Good water pressure, but the water is milky white.
The leasing agents are much more considerate and understandable than in other places. The location at oakwood is nice, because of how early it is on the bus line.
I have enjoyed my time here and the outreach you do ton increase community. I have had little complaints about the service and the staff seems friendly.
the kitchen table is not stable and kept shaking lol, others are good such as bedrooms. I would recommend some furniture check every half a year to update the furniture.
It is a generally nice neighborhood. Pretty easy to get around and quiet. However the buildings have some issues such as bugs and the quality of the construction isn’t the best
water price charged higher than before , everthing else are the same, would recommond to.my friends. the office people are friendly as usual, they do the business fast and professionally. one bad thing is the other electric company guy will come to let u pay a higher electric bill, just let them leave
sometimes there are people talking loudly outside after midnight but we can clearly hear what they are talking about. That’s disturbing my nice night!
Every thing is well except the Sound insulation effect is pretty bad. I can hear my roommate is taking the shower when I was in the living room.
It's nice, I have been living here for almost 6 months now and it is pretty good. Washer and dryer are pretty old, but thats about the only negative I can think of.
I really enjoy living at Copper Beech! The only issue that I have is the appliances feel a little out dated and as a result issues come up. Like our dryer is currently not working after multiple repairs.