Experience of staying here has been 4/5 . The maintenance is a bit a poor. Although Tara was nice enough to understand some other issues and clear charges related to utilities. Only one visitor parking pass available per house is really not done. I would want one parking pass per person. I like the house, furniture and the fact that I have a private bathroom for myself.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

This is a great place to live in, I love the three bed room house. It is pretty quiet and that helps improve my sleep quality a lot. Overall I would recommend it to my friends

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I enjoy it, it is nice and quiet no real problems. Most of my neighbors are quiet parking is never an issue, sometimes we have maintenance issues but they are solved in a timely manor.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I enjoy living here as it is very comfortable and home-like. I have 2 wonderful roommates as well. The only down side is that the apartment is really inside and it’s a decent walk to the Bus stop which could be problematic during the winters.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Good apartment in a good place, Good service and very friendly owners. All staff I've encountered are super friendly and helpful. Finally , the experience of living in the CB depends heavily on which part of the townhouse you are staying.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

People working here are so friendly and trying to do their best to make the residents happy. Events and gift cards are extra points to mention about.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Overall above average experience at copper beach Pros: - Cheap rent - Bus pass to campus - relatively quiet Cons: - only 2 parking spots per 3 person apartment

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Great place to live. Great price for a really nice townhouse. It is close to many grocery stores. One thing I love the most is the back patio!

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I think this is an affirdable home with good community and events. I have no real complaints. I mainly just come home to sleep and occasionally cook. Many amenities in our home have not worked since I got there including the oven and a microwave but I have learned to live around it given I don't have those things at my actual home.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

It's been a good experience so far stating at copper beach. I like how the office is always helpful when we have issues. The community is very nice and lively and mostly peaceful.

Great location, close to Walmart, rite aid, weis, and giants. 10 minutes drive to campus with a free bus pass that comes with the townhouse.

Very nice neighborhood. Location is good. Close to Walmart, Wei's, Korean market, and Chinese market. 6 minutes drive to school with no traffic.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

It all looks great from the outside. The location is good. Anything is great so far. The internet connection sometimes lost connection. The floor is not soundproof.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Love having my own bathroom and bedroom. Temperature control isn’t great over the seasons, but it’s good location to live. I’ve had difficulties having friends come over due to the strict parking regulations.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

One of my windows in the bedroom is not screened. Sometime it will be noisy if my neighbors hold a party on their terrace. Others seem good till now.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Area is quiet. Everyone is friendly and kind. Car parking is not crowded. Only problem is the house has the kind of old house smellings, but it is still okay.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I really enjoy living here. It's nice I like the people that work in the office they are very polite and it's nice to have all this space and even then bus passisa nice addition

Reply from Copper Beech State College

minor problems, but soon be fixed. When I first move in, there are dead bugs everywhere on the floor, but seems like they are just dead and not going to come back.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

There has been 10 months that i have been living here at cooper beach, I like everything about it, its location, convince of buses, nice neighborhood and walking trails

Reply from Copper Beech State College

It is very comfortable to live in such a place, so I would like to recommend my friends to live here next year. That’s all, hope you all have a great day.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Living here is pretty nice. I’ve been here for couple weeks, and everything is looking good so far. I really like my place that is really close to the big trash container. It’s easy for me to dump my trash. Secondly, the bus station for copper beech is convenient, I don’t have to specifically look at the bus time and there are frequent bus every 20 mins. And the place is silent and peaceful.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Apartments, inside and out, could be updated. There also needs tonbe better ways of making sure all tenants respect the trash areas, keep noise under control, and watch their speed in parking lots

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I moved from Heights. Although the facility here isn't the best or as new as heights. The price or we say the value is great here. Mostly because of the lower electricty fee.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Peaceful place to go back to each day. Nice view and greatly enjoy the park behind complex. Staff is also very easy to deal with. Parking for guest is a huge plus

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Great place to live! Very friendly staff! Has some minor things that could be addressed about Parking, as well as, already present roomates. But, overall a great place!