Copper Beech State College

My experience at Copper Beech was good. There are a few pros and cons based on my requirements but overall I was happy here. Rent is a bit high compared to most places in State College but they do give you the perks for that. I am not a fan of the location, not having a car and living here can be a con!
The overall experience is pretty nice; however the AC hasn’t been working at all the whole summer and the maintenance never came back to fix it.
I am satisfied with your services. I like how you immediately respond to my questions, eaither by emails or through your website. Thank you.
i really loved the community, the people are really friendly. another thing i like about the place is that it is not far from the university campus
Everything is good. Adequate furniture, effective maintenance, nice ppl. Layout is also perfect, big enough and individual bathroom. I'll recommend.
Maintenance can be slow and the carpet in our apartment is really stained but otherwise I do not have any problems. It’s nice having internet and bus passes included.
Overall way better than iLived jn heights. Altho we are lacking many public staff compared yo hrights like swimming pool or fitness center. But for lots of people they dont really need that for extra bucks they pay every month.
This is a nice apartment community. The units are modern and conveniently located. The staff members are helpful and try to make sure that residents have a good experience.
I've enjoyed after-dinner walk around this place. Very serene and quiet. The appliances are working fine. Satisfied with the cooking device during the quarantine. Thinking about making best use of the living room area by having board games with friends.
The environment of the community is very good, quiet, and the traffic is very convenient (except for the inconvenience caused by the cancellation of public transport routes during the epidemic), the room is relatively large, and it is very convenient to have an independent toilet, but because it is a townhouse, the power consumption of heating is large