The amenities are good and cozy. Staffs are friendly and they even respond email after leaving office to help residents figure out problems. Furnitures are good and satisfying.

the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog

No noise at all, which is a very good thing. The monthly bus card is great. People living here respect each other People are a little too dour Very good location

Lived there for 4 years. Liked the size and in-home amenities. I miss my big room and own bathroom. Not necessarily student friendly. Not great community amenities. No pool. No clubhouse.

I like this place, it's quiet and convinient. I study in psu, the bus station is right next to our house. We find it really cheap cosidering the high quality of the house and the good service provide.

i lived at the Oakwood location and it was very quiet. My neighbors were nice and were never too loud. Big and spacious apartment. Great place to live

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Great location, very close to walmart, weis and giants. About 10 minutes away from campus. The office responds pretty quickly to maintenance requests in my experience.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Excited to live from august . Chose Copper Beech after many research and reviews from my seniors . The Office have us good information and address all our questions. We are looking forward to be the resident and enjoy the stay

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I had no problems in general. When something had to be fixed it was done fast enough. People were not loud and we never had any problem. Staff was always helpful and tried to help with any problem.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

It has been a great experience so far. The townhouses are spacious. The office staff is friendly especially Brian. A really good place to live​.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Very great amenities and good offers. The very quick way management respond to request is so refreshing. The location is also good for cata bus. Great place to be.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Very fast with maintenance request. But things break far too often. Good place to stay overall. I would definitely recommend this to my friends in the future,

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Located in a great neighborhood for a relatively reasonable price. The staff is very nice. In addition, there are always plenty of resident engagement activities.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

So far so good. Can’t complain. Not bad. Haven’t been living here yet, only just signed the lease. Here for the points, sorry. This is cool though.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

It’s a very homey, cozy place. I love having my own bedroom and bathroom. It’s also very close to campus and downtown. There’s grocery stores and restaurants around you too. Really loved living here.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I like Copper Beech because the price for your own bedroom and bathroom is affordable. Althought I think it is annoying how sometimes they take longer to get the snow out of driveways

Reply from Copper Beech State College

Thus far my experience has been one of dealing with 1 sleazy representative who seems at once to be both bored and offended that I had activities that I needed to complete, & Maintenance that is slow and lazy.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

The rent and electricity bills here are reasonable. The environment gets noisy sometime because people are shouting or laughing at midnight outside

Reply from Copper Beech State College

The neighborhood gets really noisy sometimes with people shouting or laughing in their apartment or outside. I like the fact that the rent and electricity bills here are reasonable, unlike other expensive apartments.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

The neighborhood needs more lights. After it snows, the sidewalks to the inbound CATA bus stop is never properly cleaned and is very iced up/slippery. The bus routes for this location are good. It is pretty easy to go to different grocery stores using the routes on our bus pass. The free food events are only good for the residents in Northbrook. It doesn't really help the residents in other locations since it is really inconvenient to go to the office location over there.

Reply from Copper Beech State College

I had a great experience with the customer service, originally they had given me misinformation about the fees being waived. But since the misinformation came from them they honored it and gave me no fees

good experience, everything is decent. Have been living here for almost two years. Love this place. It's close to Walmart and everything you need.

The room's insulation is too bad. When my roommate walks upstairs or walks in her room, I can feel the vibration with my chair. We could not turn of the heat, therefore, the cost of our electric bill is really high.

Really nice apartment with a lot of space and good utilities for the price. Maintenance can be pretty slow though. It’s a pretty close knit community too.