The apartments are really clean. It is a family oriented community. There is a lot of police patrol, which is good. See at least one or two cops a day in the community 👍

Living at Copper Canyon Apartments has been great. The landscaping is well maintained and the office staff is very friendly. I enjoy using the fitness center because it is kept very clean. I would like to see more recycling containers and a way to encourage tenants to recycle correctly.

My resident community experience has been awesome. So many apartment complexes just really don’t care about issues you may be facing. When I first moved in I needed some things fixed. It was all taken care of in a timely manner and I appreciated that so much. Also , the community is very quiet. I enjoy that. The grounds are well kept and any issues are addressed quickly.

I have already referred friends to Copper Canyon and they have moved in! Love living at Copper Canyon, just wish the pool was a little nicer, the hot tub worked and there was a package pick up area.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Have a lot of friendly people in the community. Would love to see more pool parties and bbq. I do like how clean it is. Trash sometimes get a little over full.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Maintenance isnt bad but most apartments need work and appliances are old. Tree branches that are fallen have been sitting around for months.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

So far so good, I really don’t have anything to complain about. Everyone is very friendly and they give away free lunch during the week. Which my daughter absolute love

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Great apartment complex! Very involved complex with many things to do. They are very accommodating & take things seriously when things go wrong or need fixed.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I have great & friendly neighbors all around, and a beautiful and clean neighborhood!! Happy to be a resident here, plan on staying for another great year. Thank you Copper Canyon!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

So far, everything here has been fabulous. It is relaxed, efficient, and has an extremely homey feeling. We are loving it and hope it continues to go well as time goes on :)

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Honestly my only complaint is that parking fills up and when I get home just a little bit later than normal I can not park anywhere near my apartment. Other than that I am very happy with the maintenance and office support. Everything is maintained well and clean. Overall a pretty nice place to live.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Any time there is a transition in management there can be ups and downs. However, the transition here was fairly seamless. This is a quiet community with beautifully kept grounds. This is my second year living at this community, and I love it!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

We have had a great experience with Copper Canyon. We renewed our lease and the staff has always been accommodating! When we have a repair, they are very prompt in fixing it. Thank you for your dedication !

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Parking is horrible! There should be a limit on how many vehicles each apartment is allowed to have in the parking lot. Other than that I really enjoy living here. I appreciate the clean landscape and overall quiet complex.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Have only been here a few months, the staff is amazing and the apartments are beautiful and well kept. The neighbors on the other hand are extremely rude.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Great location, nice property have loved living here. A few things that could I wish were improved is the office staff is constantly changing and the rent keeps going up. Please lower the rent for loyal residents that have stayed more than 3 years. Add bike racks to your apartments.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

We have been here almost 2 years. We absolutely loved it here at the beginning. Feels like this place is going down hill fast. Underage unsupervised kids run this place leaving a mess and trash everywhere they go. I hate waking up on a beautiful day just to go outside to tradh, rocks and clothes all over the playground and lawn. Really wish parents would watch their kids.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

We have had a great experience living here. Good pool area , The maintenance is good, quick and friendly. The management is super friendly .

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

We have had a great experience living here. The move in process was very simple and the staff has been very helpful whenever we need something.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I love living at Copper Canyon the apartments are nice the grounds are beautiful and the staff is exceptional thank you they're always trying to please!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Good place to live, residents are pretty friendly and so is the staff. Maintenance is awesome. Easy access to shopping and highways. Great sunset views

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I don’t give a 5 because I feel as people we can always grow and learn but this community is as close as it can get to a 5. Awesome staff, awesome maintenance and a quiet safe neighborhood for my family

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Spring time.. Management is maintaining the community very neatly by cleaning all leafs under trees by leaf shredders.. good keep it up.. always.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Amazing people at the office! So very understanding! They have helped us out when we needed the help. Almost always quiet here. Grounds are almost always clean

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Wonderful reception! The staff was awesome and greeted me with a warm smile. They paid attention to my requests and everything that I asked for was a part of the facilities.