Copper Canyon I had a great location it’s only 15 minutes to DTC and very close to C470. Very nice and quite complex with lots of families! Pretty happy with this being my 1st apartment :)

The Copper Canyon apartment community is a great location. The staff is very friendly and always helpful when I need anything. There is always ample parking.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

We just moved in a week ago, but are loving everything about it so far!! We love love love the location. Another thing we LOVE is the space within the apartments

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

There is an incredibly friendly staff. The maintenance team is efficient and quick, the main contacts for the apartments are friendly and always willing to help.

For the money and community one of the best choices. I wish some of the furnishings were better(towel racks flimsy, limited counter space) but love living here. Recommend.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

This community is very good to lease, The staff is so good to help you with our queries. Maintaining this community in a very good manner. It is very clean and calm.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

We’ve been living at Copper Canyon going on five years and I have to say in the last two years I really like what David and the staff have done to change the vibe of living here. They now do fun events in the leasing office and go out of their way to make sure tenants are aware. It’s cool and I hope they keep doing more of it.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

we had great experience living here. the property is always nicely maintained and it's conveniently located to all the major places and a friendly place to live.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Nice apartment in a convenient location. Apartment employees are always accessible and helpful. Repairs are conducted as needed without excessive effort and the Pool is also a nice. Too expensive though.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

We have lived here for almost four years, and like the current management the best! Besides a lack of parking at times, we really do not have any complaints. The matinance staff is always quick to respond to anything that has come up.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

So far so good...been a tenant for just over a month. Nice, quiet place. Enjoying the tranquility. Other than the slight delay in getting some maintenance taken care of, I'm very pleased with the unit.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I've always had great service here! Shout out to David especially. He has helped me out numerous times. He deserves an award. I can rely on him.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

In this snow time - management is taking care of cleaning the roads in community - of course cleaning the path area too. which is really helpful for all residents.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Very clean and well maintained units. Great location close to everything. Very friendly and helpful staff, excellently well maintained grounds, and a quiet community!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

VERY clean and quiet I LOVE it!!!! Very different from the complex I came from. Well lit and plenty of parking. I can't wait to meet some neighbors. And check our the rest of the area.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Copper Canyon is home. We love the quiet safe feeling we have in this community. The staff do an awesome job both in the office and with maintenance needs that may arise. Location, location, location! Having every store we like within 5 minutes is a great plus. Whatever our heart desires for dinner it's also close by too.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Great ambience.. good neighborhood . Well maintain society.. vell equipped gym and swimming pool . Very helpful people. Quick response to maintainnence request

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I love living here. The other tenants are respectful and easy to live with for the most part. The staff is helpful, friendly and prompt at correcting issues.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

This is gud apartments but dont have proper gym, have a little one with less equipments. Hoping they will extend or add more equipements un near future

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Rachel was amazing and has worked with us every step of the way and always made us feel welcomed. The apartments are very roomy and have an amazing home feeling to them.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

So far my experience has been great! I love what this complex’s offers its residence! Lots of gatherings to bring the community together. I think it’s great!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

This place has always been nice and quite since I've been living here! The staff is very friendly and willing to help anytime. It's a good place for apartment living.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I love it here, it’s so nice and clean and the leasing office staff always helps me and greets me whenever I see them. The neighborhood is clean and safe.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

The parking is a MASSIVE problem, and there seems to be absolutely no rush whatsoever to address it. I have parked in carports simply because there was no other parking spots available anywhere in the complex.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Zero issues living here, prompt maintenance service, quiet community, great location, nice apartments. My brother and I will be renewing our lease in a few months and don't want to go anywhere else. Couldn't be better!