The staff has been very helpful and friendly. I have felt welcomed and at home since day one. I love the resident events as it became Inga a sense of community!

Great place to live! The staff is so kind and really cares about my experience. As a single young woman I feel very safe living here and would recommend these apartments to anyone who is looking for a cozy, well rounded place to live.

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

It's a great place to live, great location, great staff. However the carpet in our apartment is very old, the cabinets in our bathrooms are falling apart, and the appliances are outdated, which I feel makes the overall value less than what I'm paying. Additionally, the pet costs are excessive.

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

My husband and I moved here about a year and a half ago and so far we’ve had no complaints. Suggestions that I have though are: light up the Arium sign in the front of the condominium. A few people have told me they couldn’t find Arium because it was so dark at night and all the other apartment complexes are lit up. Also some people leave trash and other things outside their doors. There should be reinforcement to the condominium rules. Thanks

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

Been solid so far. 2 months in and we have nothing o really complain about. We are enjoying the location, size, and amenities. Things are within reach at any hour of the day.

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

I moved here in 2008 and my rent was $1150/mo. I just renewed and I’ll be paying over $1800 per mo. Half of a persons monthly income for 1100 sq ft, paper thin walls and average layout and amenities.

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

Great place to live. Neighborhood is kept up,neighbors are very polite, maintenance team is punctual, management is great. Plenty of kids around for your children to interact with. The location is super convenient.

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

Everything here has been great! The grounds are always clean. The apartments were kept up on nicely. Have not had any problems with anything here.

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

It is a very nice place to live as a family. The reception is very nice and I love being part of this beautiful place.tranquility is something that has no comparison. we are delighted of this place

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

It's a great experience living here.If it wasn't for all the construction currently going on it would be even better.The location is perfect for me an my girlfriend to get to work eaisly as well.

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

I enjoy living here, the ladies in the office are great! They are so helpful and kind and really understanding. Thank you leasing office ladies you truly are such a big help!

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

It's always clean! And the office ladies are AMAZING!!!!!!! XOXO ❤️ STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Ever since we moved here I've been super happy!!! You can tell that they care about their tenants and not just care about Collecting rent!! Again these office ladies are amazing!!!!

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

My brother and I have greatly enjoyed our stay. Maintenance is fast and responsive, communication between management and the residents is great, and the apartments are nice. The grounds could be kept in nicer condition.

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

The apartments are really clean. It is a family oriented community. There is a lot of police patrol, which is good. See at least one or two cops a day in the community 👍

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

Living at Copper Canyon Apartments has been great. The landscaping is well maintained and the office staff is very friendly. I enjoy using the fitness center because it is kept very clean. I would like to see more recycling containers and a way to encourage tenants to recycle correctly.

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

My resident community experience has been awesome. So many apartment complexes just really don’t care about issues you may be facing. When I first moved in I needed some things fixed. It was all taken care of in a timely manner and I appreciated that so much. Also , the community is very quiet. I enjoy that. The grounds are well kept and any issues are addressed quickly.

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

I have already referred friends to Copper Canyon and they have moved in! Love living at Copper Canyon, just wish the pool was a little nicer, the hot tub worked and there was a package pick up area.

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

Have a lot of friendly people in the community. Would love to see more pool parties and bbq. I do like how clean it is. Trash sometimes get a little over full.

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

Maintenance isnt bad but most apartments need work and appliances are old. Tree branches that are fallen have been sitting around for months.

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

So far so good, I really don’t have anything to complain about. Everyone is very friendly and they give away free lunch during the week. Which my daughter absolute love

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

Great apartment complex! Very involved complex with many things to do. They are very accommodating & take things seriously when things go wrong or need fixed.

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

I have great & friendly neighbors all around, and a beautiful and clean neighborhood!! Happy to be a resident here, plan on staying for another great year. Thank you Copper Canyon!

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

So far, everything here has been fabulous. It is relaxed, efficient, and has an extremely homey feeling. We are loving it and hope it continues to go well as time goes on :)

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

Honestly my only complaint is that parking fills up and when I get home just a little bit later than normal I can not park anywhere near my apartment. Other than that I am very happy with the maintenance and office support. Everything is maintained well and clean. Overall a pretty nice place to live.

Reply from Arium at Highlands Ranch

Any time there is a transition in management there can be ups and downs. However, the transition here was fairly seamless. This is a quiet community with beautifully kept grounds. This is my second year living at this community, and I love it!