Great maintenance team and dave is very helpful. These apartments just aren't built very well and a lot of things seem to break in our home. Sort of small things that shouldn't fall apart so easily. Also, water tends to puddle in certain areas and flood them outside.

It is very good and quite community.This is very near to 470 and I25.It has grocery stores with in a mile range.The problem i have is they don't clear the ice regularly.After many complaints they are still working on keeping the walkways and sideways clean from dog poop.This is the only worst part.

Great apartment community, close to shopping and work a major plus for me. Management is easy to work with and maintenance issues are always fixed in a timely manner.

Copper Canyon is a great place to live! Our neighbors are friendly and the staff is always prompt in answering questions or addressing concerns.

It has been a good experience. Maintenance sometimes has a BS way of fixing things and sometimes they don't seem to have the residents best interests.

I moved into Copper Canyon in August, and it has been a very pleasant experience. The unit was in good shape when I moved in and was clean. I had a minor issue with a faucet, and they replaced it immediately, and I have had no issues since. It is very quiet and the neighbors are polite.

We have had a great experience with Copper Canyon! When moving in, the office staff was so helpful and friendly. It is a positive environment and whenever we need any work done on our apartment, the service team addresses it right away!

This complex is one of the best I’ve lived in! The only issues I have is my upstairs neighbors are overly loud and I’ve complained about them and nothing has been done. And the park is barely a park but my son still has fun with it! Staf is amazing! Neighborhood is awesome!

I just recently moved in here to be closer to my granddaughter and family. It was a big change from my senior building but the management has always made me Feel welcome and safe. At my age one often wonders if people are just waiting for my to die but that isn’t the case here. Management and maintenance have been very nice and welcoming to this old Lady. I would recommend the complex

Copper Canyon is a great place to live! It is convenient to everything, beautiful surroundings, very nice people, great management staff and wonderful maintenance who responds quickly and efficiently! We love it!

We have lived here four years, the longest we have lived at any complex. We are always looking for home and now my seven year old prefers to be home than out. It’s his home. We have finally made a home. The management staff is attentive and maintence is great helped push my wife’s car when it broke down. It’s small enough complex to be homey. Your not lost in the buildings. The management and staff know you. I feel safe and comfortable having my family here

Good apartment to live. amenities are good like swimming pool, hot pool, Zym, and kids play area still have a lot of things to improve like lane maintenance and someplace puppy poops.

I am giving 5 stars this month because of the continued effort I see to improve our property, community, and safety by David and the rest of the Copper Canyon team. It is appreciated when the voice of concern by a tenant is heard and responded to. Thank you for listening and providing great customer care and service, Keep up the good work!

Pretty standard apartment complex. Good pool area, okay gym. Dog park close. Tons of apartment complexes around. Two breweries around the corner. The maintenance is good, quick and friendly. Staff is nice. No rule enforcement, they say non-smoking community, but never police it. And only about 50% of the people pick up after their dogs.

Your standard apartment complex and living experience. In an area that is very commercialized, with tons of apartment complexes around and corporate restaurant chains. The maintenance men are always quick and friendly.

Great neighborhood and place to live. So happy we found copper canyon. Just waiting for a little dog park ;) and some swings in play area it would be perfect.

The Copper Canyon community has been a great place to live. The staff is always friendly and attentive. I am going on 4 years at the property and can’t say enough about it.

Copper Canyon is a place we are proud to call home. Management goes above and beyond to make us feel welcomed. The grounds are always well maintained no matter what the weather. The location is close to the best restaurants and shops Denver has to offer. Easy access to mayor highways but nestled just right to provide peace and quiet.

I've been here for 5 years and happy with our experience. The staff is friendly and helpful. The complex is in good shape and relatively clean.

Love where I live and the staff has always been accommodating and friendly. My new apartment is beautiful with some upgrades. And it’s all thanks to the leasing office keeping an eye out for an opening for us on the first floor!

The Complex has done a very good job at keeping us happy with quick responses to work orders.and keeping the grounds clean and pleasant. With changes in management there has been confusion in the office for getting answers.

Looking forward to my new home and my new neighbors. I enjoy walking around the neighborhood, setting out on the bocany early in the morning drinking my coffee and watching the sun come up from the southeast and watching it set in the northwest.

I love how quickly everything is fixed! I have lived here over a year and have had very minimal problems. I love the location. I love that there is an on-site gym but wish it was better cooled.

Great community.. great neighborhood. Very clean and well maintained the whole area... Apartments are very spacious roomy. All the staff is very responsive and helping. The swimming pool and gym area is also clean and friendly. We love to live here.

I love my community! I would highly recommend it to others. He grounds are clean and the office staff is always super helpful. Maintenance is able to address my issues!