Pretty standard apartment complex. Good pool area, okay gym. Dog park close. Tons of apartment complexes around. Two breweries around the corner. The maintenance is good, quick and friendly. No rule enforcement, they say non-smoking community, but never police it. And only about 50% of the people pick up after their dogs.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Your standard apartment complex and living experience. In an area that is very commercialized, with tons of apartment complexes around and corporate restaurant chains. The maintenance men are always quick and friendly.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

This is a solid apartment complex that is super dog friendly. The facilities are nice and kept up. The parking sometimes is frustrating but it is what it is designated parking is available.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Very comfortable and I love the environment that is established here!!! It’s very clean, please keep up all your hard work! When you guys did the summer lunch thing for kid, it made my heart very happy!!!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Instantly fell in love with the apartment and premesis upon arriving, areas are nice and taken care of,parking accessible,mail boxes accessible, a real gem. Thank you.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Live in one of the friendliest apartments in Highlands Ranch, CO and surround yourself with beautiful landscaping, comfortable homes, and thoughtful amenities. Located in Highlands Ranch, with easy access to I-25 and Highway 470, Copper Canyon Apartment Homes is just minutes away from as well as all of the shopping, dining, and entertainment that nearby Denver has to offer.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Great place. Friendly people around me. David and his crew are legit. Always professional, and care tremendously about how you are doing which is great.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I've lived here for about 3 years now, and we really love it. Of course issues are bound to happen anywhere but at these apartments everyone has always been extremely understanding and helpful anytime we needed something or had any issues. They also try their best to communicate with the community which I really appreciate.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Great community and amenities. Everything you need in walking distance. We love hanging out at the pool and little tot playground. Great neighbors too!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I've lived here since 2010 and moved twice in the complex. I haven't left due to the fact that I enjoy living in the community and we're in a great location, in regards to shopping and entertainment. I also appreciate how friendly and willing to help the staff has become.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Very dog friendly apartments . Convenient To have a bus stop close. Can be very limited parking. Some of the employees can be very nice some can be the opposite.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Copper Canyon living is enjoyable and pleasant. It is quiet and those who have dogs within the community do a good job keeping their pets quiet as well. I can tell you that David Bascio (Property Manager) excels in listening to the residents and continues forward with a solution based effort to fix the issue. Very good customer service and satisfaction. Overall, living here has been great and satisfying. I recommend it for those looking for a good community to live in.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

We have a great living experience here..!! and its almost 15 months till now and friendly community, love the garden area for evening walks in summer and kids play area all are well maintained by Management.. Good going and keep the good work.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

We have been living here for 2 months now, and the experience has been pleasant. We love our home. It is spacious, comfy, and we love the fireplace. David has been nothing but great. The pool is awesome, and we love that there is a hot tub here that is year round. I would highly recommend Copper Canyon

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I have liked this place since I've moved in! Just needs a little paint and updating. Office is always so nice and very helpful! Maintenance gets taken care of!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Have lived in Cooper Canyon for 3 years and I love it. It’s a nice property that is well maintained and is conveniently located to all major destinations in the city.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I love living here! It’s quiet (except you can hear the neighbors above you), the maintenance crew is on top of their stuff! The office people are amazing and so helpful

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I have been living at Copper Canyon for several months now, and I am so happy with my experience. Everything is so well handled and taken care of around the complex. I feel safe and at home. The apartments are also so spacious and light with great amenities. Highly recommend!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Been a resident for over 2 years. Living experience has been enjoyable. New changes are taking place to improve living conditions and hopefully those continue. Copper canyon is a nice place to call home

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I am a new resident but my experience so far has been great! We are looking forward to the years to come. Thank you Copper Canyon! We love this community!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Copper Canyon is home. Quiet, clean and safe. We look forward to being home and enjoy the amenities Copper Canyon has to offer. The staff is great David and the maintenance staff are always cordial, professional and timely.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Love, love love the 10 foot ceilings and only two floors of apartments. It's rare to find that in apartments. The tall ceilings really help with noise from upstairs neighbors and make it feel more like a home. The vinyl flooring is amazing after having carpet for decades. I took off half a star because the windows are very drafty. I have older appliances but since I signed up for an unrenovated apartment I can't complain, the price is hard to beat!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

We have lived here about 4 years. The grounds are kept clean of trash and under the new management it’s landscaped beautifully. It’s a very quiet complex and a non smoking community which is awesome you don’t have to smell smoke sealing through your walls. The management team is quick and efficient with an issues and maintenance is the same. Work orders are not left and it’s a small enough property they know their residents. When my wife’s car blew a radiator the maintenance team came and helped her push it Gia parking spot. You don’t find that in all properties. I do wish trash came more and recycle. I like the community events. A great small friendly complex

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

These apartments are so nice and clean The people in the front office are super friendly and professional. I really enjoy living here and feel like I can raise my family here.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

My wife and I have had a great experience living here. The move in process was very simple and the staff has been very helpful whenever we need something. The property is well kept and I like how we can pay and access everything through the online portal.