Arium at Highlands Ranch

Overall, loving here has been a positive experience while saving for a house. The office personnel had had some unfortunate turnover, but they continue to find good people to bring in.
Copper Canyon is a fantastic community to call home. From the leasing experience, maintenance, security, amenities and overall value this is a great apartment community. Onsite staff are friendly and knowledgeable - no matter the issue, they get it done for residents. Maintenance requests are easy to submit online and the maintenance staff are responsive and thorough. Overall, this is a great place to live!
Good clean community with all facilities. Best maintained outside home and quick maintenance. Easy approach for all basics grocery stores. Best team lace to live
The complex is really quiet, although my unit is right next to the playground so that can tend to get loud. I don't think that would be an issue elsewhere in the complex. Parking can be difficult if you don't have a reserved spot but it is usually not terrible. The apartments themselves could use some updating, but for the most part everything works well and is in good shape. The front desk staff is always very friendly and helpful!
I have recently moved here, Nice locality & friendly staff, I like this apartment as this is very close to regular groceries and indian store.
We have recently moved to this copper canyon apartments and it’s nice and good community, It’s close to regular groceries and even Indian store also little close.
This complex is wonderful and the staff is attentive. The community grounds are clean and kept nicely. Residence are friendly and quite for the most part. I love it here!
This is a great community. From day one, the management team has been great. Dave was very helpful when helping us to find a place, as we were coming from out of state. Of the several communities I have lived in, Copper Canyon is the most well maintained property. When I need a repair, they fix it within 24 hours! We love it !
I feel very safe here even after the shooting last year. It’s quiet and the staff is very good. I don’t give 5 because I feel we can always improve, there is always room for growth and development. But I my 20 years of renting it’s the best complex I have rented from. I do wish we had trash and recycle picked up more frequent and perhaps more community days but other than that it’s a great community.
Love the location, staff and price, but it would be nice if the dumpsters were kept cleaner. The only thing I feel it’s missing is a rent drop box and maybe some more staff. A few times I’ve been in and needed to wait while a lease was being entered or someone is showing an apartment.