The parking is a MASSIVE problem, and there seems to be absolutely no rush whatsoever to address it. I have parked in carports simply because there was no other parking spots available anywhere in the complex.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Great location, nice property have loved living here. A few things that could I wish were improved is the office staff is constantly changing and the rent keeps going up. Please lower the rent for loyal residents that have stayed more than 3 years. Add bike racks to your apartments.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

We have had a great experience living here. The move in process was very simple and the staff has been very helpful whenever we need something.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

We have been here almost 2 years. We absolutely loved it here at the beginning. Feels like this place is going down hill fast. Underage unsupervised kids run this place leaving a mess and trash everywhere they go. I hate waking up on a beautiful day just to go outside to tradh, rocks and clothes all over the playground and lawn. Really wish parents would watch their kids.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Live in one of the friendliest apartments in Highlands Ranch, CO and surround yourself with beautiful landscaping, comfortable homes, and thoughtful amenities. Located in Highlands Ranch, with easy access to I-25 and Highway 470, Copper Canyon Apartment Homes is just minutes away from as well as all of the shopping, dining, and entertainment that nearby Denver has to offer.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Your standard apartment complex and living experience. In an area that is very commercialized, with tons of apartment complexes around and corporate restaurant chains. The maintenance men are always quick and friendly.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Pretty standard apartment complex. Good pool area, okay gym. Dog park close. Tons of apartment complexes around. Two breweries around the corner. The maintenance is good, quick and friendly. No rule enforcement, they say non-smoking community, but never police it. And only about 50% of the people pick up after their dogs.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Maintenance isnt bad but most apartments need work and appliances are old. Tree branches that are fallen have been sitting around for months.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Dogs always seem to make their way to my yard and leave little jewels. Other than that it's pretty quiet. Several issues with old appliances.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Very dog friendly apartments . Convenient To have a bus stop close. Can be very limited parking. Some of the employees can be very nice some can be the opposite.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I have already referred friends to Copper Canyon and they have moved in! Love living at Copper Canyon, just wish the pool was a little nicer, the hot tub worked and there was a package pick up area.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I have recently moved here, Nice locality & friendly staff, I like this apartment as this is very close to regular groceries and indian store.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I appreciate the fact that I’m able to have my dogs and the spacious size of the 3 BDRM apartment. David has always been really friendly and ready to assist.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Nice,clean apartment with all luxury facilities. I love community. I recommend to stay here. Office and maintenance staff is friendly. I love it.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Nice apartment in a convenient location. Apartment employees are always accessible and helpful. Repairs are conducted as needed without excessive effort and the Pool is also a nice. Too expensive though.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I've lived here since 2010 and moved twice in the complex. I haven't left due to the fact that I enjoy living in the community and we're in a great location, in regards to shopping and entertainment. I also appreciate how friendly and willing to help the staff has become.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Great maintenance team and dave is very helpful. These apartments just aren't built very well and a lot of things seem to break in our home. Sort of small things that shouldn't fall apart so easily. Also, water tends to puddle in certain areas and flood them outside.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Pretty standard apartment complex. Good pool area, okay gym. Dog park close. Tons of apartment complexes around. Two breweries around the corner. The maintenance is good, quick and friendly. Staff is nice. No rule enforcement, they say non-smoking community, but never police it. And only about 50% of the people pick up after their dogs.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

The Complex has done a very good job at keeping us happy with quick responses to work orders.and keeping the grounds clean and pleasant. With changes in management there has been confusion in the office for getting answers.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Have only been here a few months, the staff is amazing and the apartments are beautiful and well kept. The neighbors on the other hand are extremely rude.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

So far so good, I really don’t have anything to complain about. Everyone is very friendly and they give away free lunch during the week. Which my daughter absolute love

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Parking is horrible! There should be a limit on how many vehicles each apartment is allowed to have in the parking lot. Other than that I really enjoy living here. I appreciate the clean landscape and overall quiet complex.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

The Copper Canyon apartment community is a great location. The staff is very friendly and always helpful when I need anything. There is always ample parking.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I love living here. The other tenants are respectful and easy to live with for the most part. The staff is helpful, friendly and prompt at correcting issues.