The parking is a MASSIVE problem, and there seems to be absolutely no rush whatsoever to address it. I have parked in carports simply because there was no other parking spots available anywhere in the complex.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Live in one of the friendliest apartments in Highlands Ranch, CO and surround yourself with beautiful landscaping, comfortable homes, and thoughtful amenities. Located in Highlands Ranch, with easy access to I-25 and Highway 470, Copper Canyon Apartment Homes is just minutes away from as well as all of the shopping, dining, and entertainment that nearby Denver has to offer.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Your standard apartment complex and living experience. In an area that is very commercialized, with tons of apartment complexes around and corporate restaurant chains. The maintenance men are always quick and friendly.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Pretty standard apartment complex. Good pool area, okay gym. Dog park close. Tons of apartment complexes around. Two breweries around the corner. The maintenance is good, quick and friendly. No rule enforcement, they say non-smoking community, but never police it. And only about 50% of the people pick up after their dogs.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Very dog friendly apartments . Convenient To have a bus stop close. Can be very limited parking. Some of the employees can be very nice some can be the opposite.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Dogs always seem to make their way to my yard and leave little jewels. Other than that it's pretty quiet. Several issues with old appliances.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I've lived here since 2010 and moved twice in the complex. I haven't left due to the fact that I enjoy living in the community and we're in a great location, in regards to shopping and entertainment. I also appreciate how friendly and willing to help the staff has become.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Great maintenance team and dave is very helpful. These apartments just aren't built very well and a lot of things seem to break in our home. Sort of small things that shouldn't fall apart so easily. Also, water tends to puddle in certain areas and flood them outside.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I have recently moved here, Nice locality & friendly staff, I like this apartment as this is very close to regular groceries and indian store.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I appreciate the fact that I’m able to have my dogs and the spacious size of the 3 BDRM apartment. David has always been really friendly and ready to assist.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Nice apartment in a convenient location. Apartment employees are always accessible and helpful. Repairs are conducted as needed without excessive effort and the Pool is also a nice. Too expensive though.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Nice,clean apartment with all luxury facilities. I love community. I recommend to stay here. Office and maintenance staff is friendly. I love it.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Pretty standard apartment complex. Good pool area, okay gym. Dog park close. Tons of apartment complexes around. Two breweries around the corner. The maintenance is good, quick and friendly. Staff is nice. No rule enforcement, they say non-smoking community, but never police it. And only about 50% of the people pick up after their dogs.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

The Complex has done a very good job at keeping us happy with quick responses to work orders.and keeping the grounds clean and pleasant. With changes in management there has been confusion in the office for getting answers.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Copper Canyon I had a great location it’s only 15 minutes to DTC and very close to C470. Very nice and quite complex with lots of families! Pretty happy with this being my 1st apartment :)

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

Overall community is best community in Highlands Ranch. All require stores with in 1 mile. Maintenance staff is awesome. I am strongly refer to my friends.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

It has been a good experience. Maintenance sometimes has a BS way of fixing things and sometimes they don't seem to have the residents best interests.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

It's a good, clean place to live, and it's a safe community. The speed bumps are certainly an annoying issue, and I have a neighbor whose dog barks a lot and I think he smokes pot, but other than that, it's great!

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

It is very good and quite community.This is very near to 470 and I25.It has grocery stores with in a mile range.The problem i have is they don't clear the ice regularly.After many complaints they are still working on keeping the walkways and sideways clean from dog poop.This is the only worst part.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

We have lived here four years, the longest we have lived at any complex. We are always looking for home and now my seven year old prefers to be home than out. It’s his home. We have finally made a home. The management staff is attentive and maintence is great helped push my wife’s car when it broke down. It’s small enough complex to be homey. Your not lost in the buildings. The management and staff know you. I feel safe and comfortable having my family here

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I love living here. The other tenants are respectful and easy to live with for the most part. The staff is helpful, friendly and prompt at correcting issues.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

I like living here, if we have ever had any problems the staff here took care of it quickly whether it was maintenance or otherwise. Most of the neighbors are friendly don’t really have any issues

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

We have lived here for almost four years, and like the current management the best! Besides a lack of parking at times, we really do not have any complaints. The matinance staff is always quick to respond to anything that has come up.

Reply from Copper Canyon Apartment Homes

This is gud apartments but dont have proper gym, have a little one with less equipments. Hoping they will extend or add more equipements un near future