Arium at Highlands Ranch

1 star
Poor staff. Upgrades haven't been started. Repairs haven't been completed since June. Corporate won't return phone request via email. Parking during construction. Dumpster in lot blocking driveway. Overflowing trash. Thin walls.
The parking is a MASSIVE problem, and there seems to be absolutely no rush whatsoever to address it. I have parked in carports simply because there was no other parking spots available anywhere in the complex.
Great location, nice property have loved living here. A few things that could I wish were improved is the office staff is constantly changing and the rent keeps going up. Please lower the rent for loyal residents that have stayed more than 3 years. Add bike racks to your apartments.
We have had a great experience living here. The move in process was very simple and the staff has been very helpful whenever we need something.
I moved here in 2008 and my rent was $1150/mo. I just renewed and I’ll be paying over $1800 per mo. Half of a persons monthly income for 1100 sq ft, paper thin walls and average layout and amenities.
Your standard apartment complex and living experience. In an area that is very commercialized, with tons of apartment complexes around and corporate restaurant chains. The maintenance men are always quick and friendly.
Pretty standard apartment complex. Good pool area, okay gym. Dog park close. Tons of apartment complexes around. Two breweries around the corner. The maintenance is good, quick and friendly. No rule enforcement, they say non-smoking community, but never police it. And only about 50% of the people pick up after their dogs.
We have been here almost 2 years. We absolutely loved it here at the beginning. Feels like this place is going down hill fast. Underage unsupervised kids run this place leaving a mess and trash everywhere they go. I hate waking up on a beautiful day just to go outside to tradh, rocks and clothes all over the playground and lawn. Really wish parents would watch their kids.
Would have liked to see a lot more effort towards clearing sidewalks during big snow storms. There were an abnormal mountainous insects in the apartment first several months until it cold. Apartment should have been a lot cleaner upon move-in, especially when nose and above cabinets.
Dogs always seem to make their way to my yard and leave little jewels. Other than that it's pretty quiet. Several issues with old appliances.