Copper Ridge

4.5

4.5

Leslie
The apartments are very well maintained. Everything is always very clean. Everyone seems nice. Always has something going on for residents - events, food trucks, etc.
Isabella
I love how friendly and helpful everyone is. I haven’t moved in yet, but i am very excited and I am so happy to call Copper Ridge my new home!
Eric
So far, Copper Ridge has been great for my new home for the next chapter of my life. Not only is it a good driving distance from my job, but it's also affordable, peaceful and quiet, and cozy enough for me to feel comfortable! The friendly front office staff, events like National Bagel Day and Breakfast on the Go, and the food trucks are all a major plus.
Becky
Nice place. Good location. Kind staff. Decent amenities. Appreciate the upgrades. Quiet and clean. Attentive maintenance workers. Good food trucks fairly regularly.
Steven
I am only writing to get points for a gift card. The apartment is ok. Pretty average. Parking could be better but won’t be an issue much longer for me.
Sivakumar
Peaceful environment and super friendly management & staff. Totally peace of mind! Definitely a place to stay at south side with cheerful community.
Delores
I chose to live here because I liked the apartment layout and the two walk in closets as well as the kitchen arrangement. In addition, I was impressed with the professionalism of the office staff. After move-in 4 years ago, my living choice has been reinforced continuously by the good service of the office and maintenance staff. The complex has a family atmosphere, and the residents are friendly and helpful. Copper Ridge offers the tenants many activities to celebrate the holidays and for the residents to get together and get acquainted. I believe the complex is a safe community and is located conveniently to shops, churches, restaurants, etc. I would highly recommend Copper Ridge as a home for future residents.
Ashley
Free parking is shrinking and they are updating apartments as people move out, but no upgrades are offered to pre existing residents. We’ve been here for around 5 years now. Not the worst place I’ve lived, but it’s not what it used to be. The community is still fairly quiet which is nice. Never had a package stolen or my car broken in to and maintenance is always quick to help.
Diana
Love my apartment...amazing landscaping...and professional office staff,and maintenance very helpful. Pool area very clean. New office is beautiful.
Leslie
So far the best apartments o have ever stayed at! Will be very much better once gym is finished being built! Kids love this place and couldn't be happier