Copper Ridge

4.5

4.5

Emilio
about 13 hours ago
Have been here almost 2 years now and can't say enough great things about the staff, maintenance, and community as a whole. And it's only going to get better once the fitness center opens!

Verified Resident
The management staff are what makes Copper Ridge a nice place to live. Particularly Kena. She and the rest of the staff have delivered the promotion of the day since I am home bound. Just the other day they delivered a pizza to me and on a previous promo I got a delicious margarita. I always get a rapid response from both the management and maintenance staff. I only gave 4 stars because of the lack of noise abatement from the neighbor above me. The noise disturbs me all day and night.

Delores
I have lived at Copper Ridge for 4 years and continue to enjoy my residency. The office and maintenance staff are friendly, efficient, and care about the tenant's living experience. There is a family atmosphere at the apartment complex with cooperation between management and tenants and among the residents. I highly recommend Copper Ridge as a pleasant and rewarding place to live.

Ashley
Very pleasant living here it’s quite, good area love the view of the trees especially when it rains! The front office offers starbies! They always have generous activities and food for us here cool prizes! Maintenance is always ready to get the job done!

Rene
My time here @ Copper Ridge has been very pleasant.. the Staff are very friendly & helpful.. they come up with ways to appreciate the residents & help with whatever they can! Anna & Riley always have smiles on their faces & eager to help us the residents in whatever is needed.. Thank you! Copper Ridge is my home for now.. & I love the complex & the near by locations convenient to us.. as well as my job being close by! Keep up the great work Copper Ridge! I totally recommend this complex to everyone! You guys Rock!

Emily
We just moved in yesterday and so far everyone has been extremely nice to us! I love our apartment and we are so happy we choose copper ridge as our home.

Alba
So far it has been great living here at Copper Ridge. This our 3rd year here and planning on staying here for the 4th and 5th one too. It has been very convenient as well, everything so close by.

Moriah
Ive been here a month and love it! The staff is friendly and the amenities are in great condition! All around, great service and quiet/peaceful apartment complex

Brian
I've been here almost a year and a half and still love the community. The staff have been very helpful, and I love all the surprise events at the leasing office. Mimosa party, breakfast burritos, sweet treats. They all come at just the right time. Once the gym is complete, this place will be perfect!

Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
The staff there was amazing. Very knowledgeable. From the time I called till I leased they made me feel like the only responsibility was to make me and my wife happy that we were there. The reason for not a full 5 stars is there is always room to improve. No matter who you are.