Copper Ridge

4.5

4.5

Have loved my time living here! Everything about Copper Ridge, from the grounds to the front office and maintenance have been amazing. I most definitely would recommend Copper Ridge to my family and friends and anyone who is looking for an apartment home to live at.
I have resided at Copper Ridge (Camden Copper Ridge) since October, 2014. The living experience has been pleasant, and the apartment complex has a family atmosphere. The residents and management are friendly and cooperative. The office staff and maintenance staff are efficient and answer questions and complete service requests in a timely manner. I would recommend Copper Ridge as a good choice in apartment living.
It is a nice place with a great location. There are many shopping centers, hospitals and grocery shopping options. The traffic may get a little bad in the afternoon but overall a great place.
The apartment complex is kept clean thanks to our lovely maintenance workers. For the most part everyone in the community is friendly and pets are welcomed which is great! We have lived here for a year and half now. Would have liked to upgrade our space but life happens and we were unable to. But for now we get to keep our beautiful view of the pool!
I’ve been here since august 2020 and the apartment complex is nice. They are constantly doing remodeling. There is just some things that I don’t like, I’ve been woken up multiple times by dogs barking or my neighbors being loud. There is a few things wrong with the apartment itself. But overall not too bad. And the office people are very nice and helpful
I've enjoyed my time here at Copper Ridge. Most neighbors keep to themselves. The environment is quiet. Maintenance and office staff are friendly.
I have been a resident since 2013. I have enjoyed my neighbors and the staff. They are very quick to fix any repairs and they are always a joy to talk to.
Great place to live, it’s clean and well maintained, the apartments are in great condition, the gated community makes you feel safe, maintenance department is quick and easy to reach when you need them, they have a great staff that help when you need them.
Excellent help on moving in, can't wait to live here! There are so many amenities I can't even believe it, plus the location is absolutely great.
I have lived here for over two years and have no complaints about the service or complex. Anytime I requested service, it was quick and professional. I like the convenience of having restaurants and stores nearby if I want to walk. All in all, a good place for a retiree.