Copper Ridge

4.5

4.5

Brianne
1 day ago
When I first arrived I was blown away from the appearance of the apartments when driving up. The beauty and serenity of the place just brings peaceful vibes. The parking lot and trash areas are very well-kept. The staff is friendly and helpful! Definitely 10 out of 10!
Julian
1 day ago
Great experience, everyone is friendly, maintenance is always on time, overall a great place to live. I love all the amenities, and all copper ridge has to offer.
Heather
1 day ago
Simply amazing! My boyfriend and I have had the best experience so far! When we first came on a tour, everyone was so welcoming and helpful. Every time we have called with a million questions, they have been so kind. Riley has truly been the sweetest during this big process of our move. I wish I could remember the names of the other women who have also helped us with our questions. They have been the best!! Thank you guys, we are so excited about calling Copper Ridge home!
Laura
Always great here going on 4 years and I can say coming home is the best feeling I get from whole day love the trees and all the beautiful views just beat place I have lived and don't plan on moving any time soon quit place says alot living in corpus every worker and staff are just great can't say enough about them
Levi
Black coffee is available every morning. And I haven’t lived there one full day yet, but after touring half the complexes in Corpus Christi, this one is a no brainer.
Diana
Been here almost 3 years love my apartment. Enjoy sitting out on the patio watching the squirrels it’s quiet so peaceful. Landscape has turned out really nice. Good neighborhood well lite area. Office staff and maintenance amazing very professional.
Leslie
Great place to live my kids love the outside area to run around and the pool. I would recommend this place to all my friends Also excited for the gym being built
Kiara
First moved in about two years ago when the complex looked very different. Management has changed and updated a lot of the building so I can definitely say they do care about the complex. Maintenance are the most amazing people. They do their best to get the job done as soon as they can. They keep the pool and grounds clean. I love the extra dog potty breaks placed around the complex. Residents are friendly. Location wise is great as many restaurants are nearby.
Garrett
Love the community. Hate the construction and sometimes lack of consideration. If you want to make some changes maybe don’t lie to the residents about constructions time estimates. Also quit raising the rent prices when we didn’t even ask for this stupid workout facility that most people won’t get to enjoy since they’ll be moved out before it even finishes. Ridiculous. Get some better contractors or Hire more than 3 people to build an entire building idk.
Jesse
It’s been great so far. They really helped me and were really nice. They explained everything I needed to know and showed me the property. I’m really excited and happy.