I have lived here for approximately a year and a half. It has been a quiet community and have appreciated that. What I don't like is that the appliances, furnace, washing machine and dishwasher are old and inefficient.

Love living here for the most part except for 1 bad experience: Couldn't get my package from the USPS package box using the keys USPS left for me after sunset because the lights by the mailbox was out and I couldn't get the key to work in the dark... even after reporting, it took over 2 weeks for them to fix it. Also, Max, my favorite person in the office is not there anymore! Hopefully the new person is as good as Max.

good location, It belongs to the school zone with very high value. If you come here, your child can attend a good school. Smoking not allowed in the rooms

So far so good. Excellent location with EVERYTHING right down the road. The area is a little busy but I like that. Best donut joint in town right across the street!

The folks around the community here at Cooper Terrance seem to be failry friendly from what I have experienced so far. Besides the handicapped sign on my windshield.

For the most past I have really enjoyed living here. There have been a lot of changes in staff. A few hiccups in maintenance requests. But I have enjoyed my unit and the flexibility with the office and getting my packages.

Reply from Copper Terrace

I've lived for 5years and I've always thought it was amazing. The only thing I didn't like is the took the play ground away for the kids. Other than that the property is nice the units have decent space and there is everything close by

Reply from Copper Terrace

I like the community, it’s a good place to stay.The only concern is they take some time to address your issue. I hope it would be nice if they address all the issues on time.

Since the incident of first moving in, once we got that handled, it has been a pretty good place to live. Quite area, for the most part. Peak view is busy some nights, which bring its noise, but it’s not to bad. Having the dog park in the complex is a great amenity to have!

I enjoy living here. Everyone is very helpful. I've lived here for almost 2 years now, and it's one of the best places I've ever lived. The only reason I'm not giving five full stars is there is talk amongst the residents of how the rent raises substantially every year, and that bums me out because I like living here. However, my rent raised by $100 after my first year, and if it continues to raise like that, I'll have to make this my last year here. That's a bit of a let down. I understand raising the rent every so often, but doing it every single year by a SUBSTANTIAL amount like $100 makes it not worth living here and it's a poor way of rewarding your good tenants.

Street noise is loud, and upstairs neighbors stay up late. Beautiful apartment interior and nice location. Parking is scarce at all times. Could use some changes here.

I have really loved living here so far. My only suggestion is that the dog poop trash cans are really grossly over filled and should be emptied.

So far we have had a good experience. No issues with noise or maintenance, though the grounds could definitely use work. Some patchy grass and ugly looking features in places. Max in the leasing office is awesome.

Reply from Copper Terrace

Started living here from September 2018 so far it is good to be here. These apartments are friendly and great. Specially the staff are so co-operative.

Reply from Copper Terrace

Good living experience with all the aminities and with attached wash machine and dryer. Spacious hall with comfort bedrooms and with good patio.

Reply from Copper Terrace

Generally well managed but have had issues with changing management companies. Hopefully the new one will be better. Also not thrilled with closing stair access to build fenced yards for 2 units and the dog park is basically unused. But the staff are nice and helpful.

Reply from Copper Terrace

Could be cleaner. Bird droppings on sidewalks and fist floor balconies are not cleaned regularly. This text is to fulfill the one hundred and forty character minimum requirement

Reply from Copper Terrace

Its dog friendly but there's drainage problems which cause the dog park to be muddy. otherwise it's ok. Love here for the location not the amenities, pool is very small no hot tub

Reply from Copper Terrace

We enjoy the space and layout of our unit. We also like the pool and gym. We dislike the continued pest issues and lack of community feeling of the complex.

Reply from Copper Terrace

So far an amazing place to live. They work with you on everything. Any issues just contact the office and they will have it handled as soon as they can.

Reply from Copper Terrace

I like the community and its a very clean and quiet neighborhood. The staff is very friendly and they take care of matters when they come up.

I think ameneties wise there is space for improvement. like there is no fireplace in the apartments. Rest seems good so far. The staff is really friendly and helpful.

Reply from Copper Terrace

We had a rocky start moving in during a management transition, but things have been getting better ever since! Amanda is great at responding to emails which makes communication easy. We love the location too! Clean community, not too much noise, and we feel safe here which was a big deal to us when choosing a place!

Reply from Copper Terrace

The complex itself is great (aside from the pool randomly closing with no notice or explanation), the staff is mostly accommodating aside from the manager who can never be bothered to keep the office open until it's officially closing time

Reply from Copper Terrace

What a wonderful neighborhood great place loud Car lot next door can’t do nothing about it busy road during the day hard to find parking at night