Copperfield
4 stars123 Reviews

Is very good end Pacific end beautiful tree end people love end very happy here whit people fantastic end air great and great service the apartment
I like the quiet neighborhood. Copperfield apts is also located nearby to so many different stores. I feel safe here. I can't say that about too many apartment complexes.
The management staff is always courteous and friendly when I speak to them. My maintenance requests have normally been handled in a reasonable amount of time, and I appreciate the little interruption to my day when they are addressed, what with my working from home. It's made the transition to working remote a bit easier.
It’s really pretty here, good price and maintenance is responsive but the bug problem can be a challenge. I do feel that the office staff do genuinely care about the residents and that’s wonderful.
Great , always checking on me and making sure everything is going well, maintenance always gets everything I need done in a timely matter thank you
Very quiet area and I love the amenities my apartment had! I most likely will stay in this complex until I leave the area! Ms. Tierra from the office is very sweet and understanding! She always goes the extra mile!
When I first moved it was a very quiet neighborhood, however new people that has moved in the past 2 yrs are very loud, we no longer have security guards and the smell of weed it gets worse by the day.
Love the community involvement, it seems like almost every week the front office has something going on to get people excited. Everyone is so friendly!
The staffing has been doing more to engage with the community, which is appreciated. Additionally, maintenance has become more quick to respond to repair requests. Management staff has always been friendly and understanding, as well.
Good neighbors. Maintenance is on top of their game! The kids are loud and play when not in school but they mind their selves. Office staff are studious and eventful. Keep premises kept with frequent land scapers.