Copperfield

4.1

4.1

Love the upgraded bigger apartment so much space now! Great location, quiet and friendly neighbors Staff is friendly and maintenance is always timely and wonderful. Also love the nearby park!
The Staff has not been contacting us with all these issues with the apartment. It was not move in ready there was dirt behind and on the sides of the washer and dryer, and refrigerator and where the hot water heater is. Thick 3 inch thick dust. Washer is now leaking water all over the floor. I have contacted Nique she is not answering her phone. There were roaches all over the kitchen. The toilet was not working. The maintenance guy came to fix the washer because it was not filling up with water yesterday and now it’s leaking water all over the floor. This is very poor service coming from the office the Mgr Tierra won’t call me back. Poor poor service !
I've enjoyed my experience so far. Local places to shop that are just around the block and my job is a walking distance from my apartment so I'm pretty content living here
1 star
This used to be a quite and safe place. Now it’s just a marijuana smelling, loud music, loud cars kind of place. I am not comfortable nor do I feel safe any more. I get sick from the smell just walking outside.
Love this place, it may not seem like much from far, but it's great. Nothing stays broken for very long, the people are nice and caring. The involvement of the staff in the community is great as well!
1 star
I know that there are a lot of resident are leaving I see the reason why they are leaving ! I rate Copperfield a 0 zero ! I'm sorry but that the way I feel !
The community is quiet. The office staff is helpful and friendly. The maintenance staff is timely and proficient, also very professional. The property is clean and well groomed. Many stores are close by.
Just moved in completely. Without ever seeing the place or anything. And I’ve had a great experience. Very quiet clean complex. Perfect for me and my dog.
I love living here at Copperfield. My family and I have been here almost six years and plan on staying Maintenance issues are taken care of quickly. And we have the best neighbors, which is important to us. We look out for each other in our area.
I love what I can call my home! Copperfield apartments and I would recommend to anyone to come live here. I have been here for almost two years and I love it!!