It's close to work,, close to the family and close to a good park so I can run some laps. The location is badass right in the middle of everything!!!

I like to live here! But I don’t like people who owns dogs and don’t clean after they do necessities. Other than that I’m happy about my community.

The complex and apartments overall were great and I was pleased with it as a whole but applying was a pain and I felt like it was more difficult than necessary to get ahold of the leasing office.

Reply from Copperfield

Good office staffs and very good maintenance response. Though it is an old apartment amenities are good. Need little bit of improvement in workout gym.

I've lived here over 3 years now, we've had a good experience overall. I like the office staff, we have good neighbors which is great also. Noise levels are ok, can't control the people driving on the street outside the complex but it's not too bad.

It's pretty quiet here. We've been here for about 6 years and have never had any issues. The staff is friendly and maintenance is prompt. I'd recommend to a friend.

I've lived here for almost a year now, with no complaints! Pet-Friendly, and close to everything I need. Neighbors are great, and the staff is very understanding.

My stay here has been OK for the most part except that some neighbors leave smelly trash on the porch. Also, I've had a problem with my fireplace (it's leaking) for a year and management hasn't done anything about it so far

It's the best place ever everyone here is so nice and mindful of each other. The office personal is the best also maintenance services are excellent.

My experience has been gd, I enjoy the community and shopping center close by. It's very quiet and no one bothers. Hopefully we can live here a few more years

It has been hard the past month hopefully it will get better. Going to miss Mitchell and I hope this apartments don’t go down hill. The fist year was great hopefully it continues like that.

Everything you need or want is practically in walking distance: Kroger/gas stations/Subway/Chick-fil-A & right next to West Rd if you don't want to bother with 290!

Awesome! Glad we picked these Apts. Great staff great neighborhood. Looking forward to staying here for awhile. Very affordable nice Apts. And they Accept German Shepard’s which is a winner in my book!

Very friendly and answered every questioned I had about lease They also had a lot of recommendations that I need for my apartment Whatever changes that I needed made it handle promptly I’m so satisfied with my new home

We've lived her for 3 years and with the frequent management change, we have noticed some drastic improvements with the newest management team. They're friendly and courteous, and do pay attention to our needs. Things may fall through the cracks, but just stay on top of it and it usually gets completed. It's disappointing the recent leaving of the maintenance guy, though. I find that more experienced maintenance people is needed.

love how spacious the apartment is we have the best view and natural light. We also love the patio and storage room. Everything is very close.

I have lived at Copperfield for six years and find that overall the complex is quiet, the office staff pleasant and helpful, and maintenance excellent.

I love the community, however I feel that maintenance could be better. And security should actually look into people yelling outside in the middle of the night than just driving around on their phones

This community is very helpful. Excellent customer service. Happy to live here very safe. People in the office are very attentive and helpful. Love this place

Way too long to complete maintenance requests & they're normally half done or not completed correctly/residents should not be charged for a gate opener or gym card

Location is good, apartment staff is personable but there’s some experiences within this apartment that makes them undesirable to renew lease.

Very calm and quiet. All though I had one concern about my neighbor having their music a little too loud but that was just one time and I haven’t had any problems since. Overall it’s a great place to stay

I have had a very good interaction with the front office. They seem very understanding and very helpful. I wish they were open later, but I understand everyone has to go home sometime.

I love living here. It has been so great! I can see myself living here for various years! The office people are very sweet and understanding.

Quiet, safe area to be in. Lovely apartments and friendly staff. Definitely have enjoyed the experience by far. Neighbors are friendly as well which is nice.