Love the head office, they are very polite and quick to respond to any issues we have. love our unit and how very little I hear the other residents unless I'm outside.

so far it has been a good expirance living here the managers are very helpfull and I recomendet. Its a peacefull place, close to many stores resturants

I love the staff! They are helpful and always kind. The noise level is relatively low and the neighbors have been super friendly so far! The pool is always well maintained too

Excelente atencion por parte de la oficina comodo para vivir recomendado al 100% .muy tranquilo para vivir en paz junto a la familia .feliz de poder ser parte de este condominio

I love how small the community is. Is very quiet at night and on the weekends. I also love how friendly my neighbors are. These apartments are located in a great area!

My heating was not working and they called Javier. Even though he was at a friend's wedding he came out and fixed it. Very grateful of him to take the extra effort to help

Quite complex. Everyone is very friendly. Love the snacks that are provided to the kids. Keeps the kids Happy! My kids love it here.!!!!.....

Its a nice place to live. Maintenance Javier and Jaime are awesome. They work hard to complete your work orders. Within 24 to 48 hour turn around. Front office Michelle and Sandra are very helpful and they truly care about their tenants. If they can help the will go the extra mile.

I am so glad that I found this apartments the office personnel are very nice and helpful. The maintenance gets done very quickly and the community is very good

While the new management is doing improvements, one problem is the amount of trash that accumulate. The trash truck only comes twice a weeks.

My experience was awesome. They were very friendly and helpful. I love the property, my kids love the pool. The staff gets an A+ from me. I just want to say thanks!

Great apartment complex, office staff is very helpful and friendly. I've been a resident of this community for three years and it has been a good experience.

good maintenance people and office colleagues. not at all having any issue with neighbor's. Pretty quiet and calm residents. High improvement on safety.

It is a great neighborhood plus it’s on a great location!!!!! It is a non flood area, quiet place and great office and maintenance team! There is a beautiful park across from us.

My experience at copperfield has been wonderfully great all my questions have been answered the staff is helpful and very kind the greet yoy8when you come i was very pleased.

Well my experience so far has been pretty great so far. The neighborhood is nice and friendly and also, people respect others as well as there privacy.

I've been here for 5 yrs now and I'd say it's not a bad place to live. There's a couple of issues, but over time they seem to have been resolved

Love the office managers. They have always been very kind and understanding of any issues. There has been some trouble with maintenance but it is continuously being worked on.

Staffs are nice but i have problems with roaches everywhere and the my neighbors let the dog out without supervision. I have small todler and that could be dangerous for her.

Lived here two years nd I enjoyed living here. The people that work here a great. Maintenance is fast. Love the option of paying for a parking spot I pick where I want it. And the new security is always good

The complex is very good for the price you pay in the area you’re in. It is clean, well maintained and has an excellent staff on site willing to support the tenants. They hold their tenants to the expectations of the community and are on top of any concerns that arise. This complex is highly recommendable.

So my wife and i moved here in January and we have loved it since when/ if we have a problem it gets fix right away. That why we love living here.

It has been a good experience. No troubles whatsoever. Maintenance is quick to resolve problems. Office staff is friendly. Always willing to help out to make sure all problems are resolved.