Copperfield

4.1

4.1

Valerie
Love my location nice and quit area.Community is very nice.Looking forward as of renewing my lease as a resident here.Communication is on point as in the assistance and maintaining
Eric
The staff is always friendly when I need to contact them. And I enjoy the little things they do to engage the community. The contests for holiday dinners, like Thanksgiving, are helpful for some who get too busy to shop, but are lucky enough to win.
Jibely
4 Star just because we recently moved in and we haven’t had much experience but everything is going smooth. Nothing bad, just learning new things about the unit and area.
Erika
I feel like there needs to be a bigger dumpster or a way to resolve the issue with the trash being all over the place. It's definitely an eyesore and the first thing I look at morning as soon as I get out of my apartment. The maintenence guys do a great job with cleaning it up daily, but still.. It would be good to make their jobs a little easier.
Eric
With working from home I am appreciative that we have been receiving ample prior notice to repairs being made that require things like shutting off water, so that I can prepare to make necessary accommodations that don't interfere with my day-to-day routines.
Shakia
I love the space the neighborhood everything about the apartment it is amazing I totally love it here I’m glad I made the decision to move here
Cecily
Overall good place to live. The location is a great spot as well, short drive from 290 and right across the street from a Kroger. Good price for the amount of space you get.
Valerie
Residential and location is a nice area...For my experience here very quite...And I enjoy living here....Apartment space is very nice and so is the set-up here
Twelia
I love living here and my apartment. Management is amazing understanding and fast when you are in need of anything. I can see myself living here until I get married.
Eric
Our experiences have always been pretty good when needing to contact the office for concerns. They've been quick to respond and keep me updated on status. With my move to working from home, I'm glad the complex has been pretty quiet during the day, to minimize distractions, as well.