Copperfield
4 stars112 Reviews

The staff is great and the community involvement is amazing, I really appreciate the effort that has been put forth. I really like the weekly meet-ups, even though I can't make it to most of them.
great service, great management, quiet neighborhood. Ms Mari helped me and she was very friendly and helpful through the whole process. Inlove my new apt
I got moved in with dirty carpet and can't get my carpet cleaned. Been asking for 6 years. This used to be an amazing place to live. Now I don't feel safe.
It has been a goid experience living here. My daughter was born herr been here for almost four years. Management is in very good communication with us at all times . their timing on resolving issues is quick and promp.
I love the community involvement, the activities are emailed and seem like such fun things to do, I wish I could participate more often. I really do enjoy this place!
Great experience so far. My only complaint is that parking gets crowded with cars that don’t have the parking sticker. I have a need for another sticker but I only received one. It’s unfair for me to see people have multiple stickers or none at all.
No big problems, everything been good so far! What I like about it is it’s quite for the most part and not a lot of traffic. Some days somebody plays loud music but it’s at a reasonable hour.
Been here for three yrs has been great. Have reffered family that has moved here. Have always loved the staff and how the appreciate the residents. Maintenance is prompt and consistent. Layout of apartment os nice. Polite neighbors. The parking space is convenient. We need more security as well as more dumpsters to keep trash neater and more sanitary. The rent os a nice affordable compared to other properties. I have lived in tue sister properties as well for many years.. Been in the properties for over ten years. Coming from new york its way different and layed back and always talking to family and friends back home about the prices on rent. Glad to be here
I always appreciate the staff's friendliness. I was disappointed when I requested new screens because I have a ton of holes in mine that make me afraid of having my windows open to open up my house because I have had things like lizards crawl in through the screens, and I do not want them in my house when I'm trying to open up my house, because they might bite my pets, and could be venomous.
The apartment community is very quiet and safe. The maintenance crew keeps the community clean and put together. Luckily for me no loud neighbors or residents in your business.