Very calm and quiet. All though I had one concern about my neighbor having their music a little too loud but that was just one time and I haven’t had any problems since. Overall it’s a great place to stay

I have had a very good interaction with the front office. They seem very understanding and very helpful. I wish they were open later, but I understand everyone has to go home sometime.

I love living here. It has been so great! I can see myself living here for various years! The office people are very sweet and understanding.

Quiet, safe area to be in. Lovely apartments and friendly staff. Definitely have enjoyed the experience by far. Neighbors are friendly as well which is nice.

At first he unit I was in was ridiculous however they solved my problem it was great, although I’m in a downsized unit they did their best at a great speed to resolve my issue !

Its nice and peaceful environment , love that I have Kroger down the street and that it has a park for the kids. Only thing is some residents dont pick up after their dogs and my kids constantly stepping on dog poop.overall I like it and staff is nice.

I couldn't find a better community to live in. Copperfield Apartments it's a very fair, clean and peaceful place. Excellent service...Buildings exterior and interior have good maintenance.

Love the head office, they are very polite and quick to respond to any issues we have. love our unit and how very little I hear the other residents unless I'm outside.

so far it has been a good expirance living here the managers are very helpfull and I recomendet. Its a peacefull place, close to many stores resturants

I love the staff! They are helpful and always kind. The noise level is relatively low and the neighbors have been super friendly so far! The pool is always well maintained too

Excelente atencion por parte de la oficina comodo para vivir recomendado al 100% .muy tranquilo para vivir en paz junto a la familia .feliz de poder ser parte de este condominio

I love how small the community is. Is very quiet at night and on the weekends. I also love how friendly my neighbors are. These apartments are located in a great area!

My heating was not working and they called Javier. Even though he was at a friend's wedding he came out and fixed it. Very grateful of him to take the extra effort to help

Quite complex. Everyone is very friendly. Love the snacks that are provided to the kids. Keeps the kids Happy! My kids love it here.!!!!.....

Its a nice place to live. Maintenance Javier and Jaime are awesome. They work hard to complete your work orders. Within 24 to 48 hour turn around. Front office Michelle and Sandra are very helpful and they truly care about their tenants. If they can help the will go the extra mile.

I am so glad that I found this apartments the office personnel are very nice and helpful. The maintenance gets done very quickly and the community is very good

While the new management is doing improvements, one problem is the amount of trash that accumulate. The trash truck only comes twice a weeks.

My experience was awesome. They were very friendly and helpful. I love the property, my kids love the pool. The staff gets an A+ from me. I just want to say thanks!

Great apartment complex, office staff is very helpful and friendly. I've been a resident of this community for three years and it has been a good experience.

good maintenance people and office colleagues. not at all having any issue with neighbor's. Pretty quiet and calm residents. High improvement on safety.

It is a great neighborhood plus it’s on a great location!!!!! It is a non flood area, quiet place and great office and maintenance team! There is a beautiful park across from us.

My experience at copperfield has been wonderfully great all my questions have been answered the staff is helpful and very kind the greet yoy8when you come i was very pleased.

Well my experience so far has been pretty great so far. The neighborhood is nice and friendly and also, people respect others as well as there privacy.

I've been here for 5 yrs now and I'd say it's not a bad place to live. There's a couple of issues, but over time they seem to have been resolved

Love the office managers. They have always been very kind and understanding of any issues. There has been some trouble with maintenance but it is continuously being worked on.