Copperfield

Staff is courteous but I've had more issues with my apartment than I'd like. Maintenance team is excellent but my apartment should've been checked before move in. Upon move in day The fridge had no power and was rancid had mold. There was few dead bugs but thankfully not more since Exterminator. However saw later rodents inside ac area. Not to mention the bathtubs were cheaply spray offered and bumpy, paint on counter covers an outlet rendering it unuseable and paint on doors peeking off because kind they used didn't adhere at all. The blinds are also old and cheap and break off just when trying to open. Over all it's a decent place but I wish they would've corrected some of these issues Belle leasing it out.
These have been the apts I’ve ever stayed in! It’s so quiet and peaceful but most of all I feel so safe here. I really like it here and will most likely sign another lease when it’s time.
Office mgr is great and the maintenance staff is great abt getting your work orders completed in a timely manner.. Great place to stay, glad I chose Coperfield Apt
Front desk doesn’t always answer. Community is really nice. Really know how to make people feel welcome. Front desk isn’t always the friendliest but they help when it’s urgent
The leasing agents were so nice , and helped me with everything , to get into my apartment . They made sure i had all my stuff , and assured me that everything will be done . I love my apartment
I've been living in Copperfield Apartments for 5 years now. My family and I love it here. The office staff is friendly and helpful, and any maintenance issues I have had were taken care of quickly. I look forward to many more years here.
The leasing office was helpful but not always very responsive to emails. The apartment needed a lot of cleaning and there are a bunch of little details that need fixing such as the cabinet doors don’t close well, the sinks don’t look the cleanest even though we’ve cleaned them throughly. The rooms also don’t have ceiling lights or fans nor is there a microwave in the kitchen. Not to forget there is an apparent roach problem.
I work alot so I'm not here but mainly at night, however I truly enjoy this place. Whenever my mom or I make a request it is immediately fulfilled. I do no plan on leaving anytime soon
I have only been here 5 days and I must say I'm very impressed. Property is very quiet and ground keeping is well kept. The Manager was extremely nice and professional. Mary was was very helpful with my move.
Maintenance is always responsive and friendly. We are supplied with pet waste stations but far too few pet owners use them and leave their waste around. Not enough parking.