Copperfield

The leasing office was helpful but not always very responsive to emails. The apartment needed a lot of cleaning and there are a bunch of little details that need fixing such as the cabinet doors don’t close well, the sinks don’t look the cleanest even though we’ve cleaned them throughly. The rooms also don’t have ceiling lights or fans nor is there a microwave in the kitchen. Not to forget there is an apparent roach problem.
I work alot so I'm not here but mainly at night, however I truly enjoy this place. Whenever my mom or I make a request it is immediately fulfilled. I do no plan on leaving anytime soon
I have only been here 5 days and I must say I'm very impressed. Property is very quiet and ground keeping is well kept. The Manager was extremely nice and professional. Mary was was very helpful with my move.
Maintenance is always responsive and friendly. We are supplied with pet waste stations but far too few pet owners use them and leave their waste around. Not enough parking.
Been living here for a while now, really like where we're at in the complex. Maintenance is quick to respond to any issues we've had and management has been really active with doing weekly events for the complex which is awesome.
We haven’t really had any problems except for the fact that we lived in a one bedroom apartment for 2 years and our AC never got fixed once and then we moved into a two bedroom with another broken AC and it took months before that AC actually got fixed and this was in the middle of a very hot summer!! It took endless amounts of actually complaining and getting through one very rude office lady until the situation got fixed thanks to the manager who helped us!
I’ve had a few minor issues since moving in but I was able to work with the office to get everything taken care of. Very nice office staff! :)
People play music to loud in the middle of the night and the security people don’t do anything about it. They drive around but don’t do anything about people playing loud music in the parking lot. Beside that the community it’s not bad
It is a quiet place. Administrators take care of the residents. Maintenance staff are nice and work hard to have everything done as soon as possible.
Easy to move in and the staff has been very helpful. The apartment was in great condition and everything worked the way it was supposed to. Thank you for everything.