Copperwood Apartments

4.2

4.2

I absolutely love the staff, neighbors and overall feel of the community. Management is super easy to talk too when issues arise making the experience here even better.
Excelente lugar para vivir es tranquilo, no es ruidoso, sólo de repente hay algunas zonas sucias sobre todo cuando los contenedores están fuera de su lugar y en algunas áreas verdes hay excremento de perros
Been getting better and better. Not a bad apartment complex at all. We enjoy our home and most neighbors here. Staff is all super fresh as well.
Charlie was great and on point! She made a stressful situation much better! Loved her! It took several attempts to find the perfect place she made it easier to feel right at home!
Lotta dents and dings when we moved in, dryer broke the third day here, its been a week since then, but overall good. Nice flooring appliances, pool and gym access.
This place is ok, not worth what they charge i should have a bigger spot for what i pay, the staff here is really understanding when you are having trouble with rent.
Me parece muy bien buena atención muy cuidado todo esperemos todo sea así siempre la misma atención y colaboración y todo muy limpio y ordenado
My fellow neighbors are great. I'm really lucky I've been surrounded with caring neighbors. It's an apartment building so of course there is noise but nothing horrible. I do wish people wouldn't move out and bring furnature to the dumpsters. They get full fast! And as always people don't clean up after their dogs. The grass is just a big poop box. Kids can't play on it. Wish there was a designated dog area. I'm not a dog owner so doesn't apply to me. Staff is great. Maintenance is nice.
I really enjoy it here at Copperwood. I don't really use the amenities and tend to keep to myself, so it's a little bit of a pricey stay, but I do enjoy the family-friendly scene and I feel safe for the most part.
Overall a good space and neighborhood, in a one bed and it's very spacious. Very few downsides to living here, high school Boise being one of them.