Copperwood Apartments

4.2

4.2

The buildings are nice & the community is quiet and very clean. There are many dog owners here so it is really nice to live here. The leasing management are very understanding and kind. I would definitely recommend living here. It’s close to the district center in South Jordan, so it’s a nice drive down.
I love living here. It's priced well, it's spacious, and pretty. I like my neighbors, everyone minds their business. And There's a great staff !
I had a great experience. Everyone was super helpful and it didn’t take up much of my time. It was a super quick and easy process. Staff is great.
I love where we live i just hate the parking😁 need more parking!! Im super excited for the new gym!! Can't wait!! The environment here is peaceful i love the area! Our neighbors are nice!! Matinence/ and people at the office are awesome!!
Had some friendly neighbor kids take my trash out for m,e and maintenance has been very quick to service my dryer everyone around seems to be very friendly as well, I really like the little parks around the complex.
This community is awesome neighbors are friendly and respectful for the most part but the only reason I give three star rating is because the parking situation is horrible and the gyms equipment doesn’t work but living here isn’t bad.
So far it’s been fine. I wish they would fix the hub though. I also wish there was some fine or something for people who aren’t picking up after their animals.
A very nice area to live, the people here are nice, there’s a bunch of stuff they offer to do, everything is well maintained, I would definitely recommend others to live here
I just moved in here and it's been fabulous! The process was super easy and I was helped the whole time. It's a great environment. I have a beautiful view and everything I need all around me.
I have lived here for 10 years, and I love it! It's quiet the neighbors are very respectful of each other. I've never had a problem with a package disappearing in front of my apartment even if it's been there all day long. I'm very comfortable and happy here and I feel safe.