Copperwood Apartments

4.2

4.2

Very nice staff that are willing to help you in anyway! They’ve been extremely helpful with the leasing process and we are very excited to get moved in!
The sunsets are pretty. There’s like everything around here. You don’t have to go far to get to the store or gas station which is fantastic.
I love it here! Super cute area, and the apartment has all updated appliances! I wish that the noise from the nearby road was more manageable, but that isn't really anyone's fault.
I’ve been here now for 3 1/2 years and we love the community. Great place to live. My apt however is outdated compared to newer apts. but I don’t plan on living until I get a house
The apartment is a decent size for a small family. Our appliances seem to still be running okay. Our neighbors are nice when we see them. Overall it's an okay place to live.
my best friend has lived here for 3 years and has loved it, so i decided to give it a go and it’s been amazing. the renovated apartments are so nice and the views from the patios are amazing.
Young children with no supervision and foul mouths. Drag racing in the apartment complex roads. People leaving garbage in the halls. Trash cans a disaster
Everything has been wonderful since we got here! Everyone we have seen has been so nice and welcoming as well. We were super excited to see the pool open early and we had such a great time enjoying it! It’s been great so far :)
Me encanta este lugar para vivir tienen un buen equipo de oficina todos muy amables y siempre están al pendiente de toda la comunidad 100%recomendable este lugar es seguro para vivir tranquilos.
Good, however they can improve the cleaning in the green area and the leasing office just 2 people are nice with the residents!!! Víctor is amazing!!! He help and move fast for the residents, he is the best and the big manager. The rest need to be more considerate and do a better job!!!