Copperwood Apartments

4.2

4.2

Not even moved in yet but so far the whole process has been the easiest for me which is amazing and I absolutley love what I've seen and can't wait to get moved in and settled into my new home. First time getting an apartment by melf and i would definitly recommend Copperwood to any friends that are looking to move.
This is a beautiful place to live in and I love the recent renovation they made. I’m also very excited for the new gym to open as it looks amazing!
Good place to live. Would be nice if it was cheaper and not so many additional charges. It's ok for short term. I only plan to live here for a short time
Nice personal y front desk .Awesome! Fast. Thank you. Beautiful amenities and clean. Everything on line and fast answer. I am so excited for move!!!!
So far so good! We have had some slight issues with the internet quality dipping here and there, but I understand why that is as someone who sold internet. The biggest issue I'm having is trouble setting up the tv.
The complex is great it is fairly quite depending on the time of the year. Needs more parking spaces and there needs to be enforcement on the dog waste that is literally everywhere
Friendly staff, and the apartments are super nice and in a safe area. Everything is completely upgraded and renovated, so you really get what you’re paying for.
It is a quite and nice area. Neighbors are very kind. Kids love the playground and pool even though that still too cold to get into. Apartment really nice
I guess I'm not used to apartment living, but I find my neighbors noisy and inconsiderate. Yelling and stomping seem quite common. But staff have most helpful. I'll just have to adjust.
I really love it here, it’s fantastic and beautiful and can’t wait to see when it’s summer! It’s very quite even when it’s a animal friendly complex. People are nice so far. And lots of space to play with your kids and playgrounds to take them to just a walk away, is very nice when it’s super cold out. I’d for sure recommend to anyone!