So far it’s been a smooth renting experience with nice staff and clean apartments. Great location in a quaint area close to everything. Definitely recommend this complex so far.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Love the staff and maintenance crew! Convenient to community needs! Amenities are a great attraction! Our dog loves to walk around the premises and dog park!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

First view of the property is upscale, very clean and quiet. Fellow residents are respectful and polite so far and seem laid back. The property is adjacent to storage units and very close to grocery and restaurants while keeping a country feel.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

I’ve had a really great experience so far! Move in day was super easy and the staff was super helpful. Everything in the apartment is renovated and looks really nice.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Love the community I live in! Very close to work for me and close to a bunch of shops and restaurants. The staff here is very friendly and accommodating. So happy I moved here!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

For this to be the first place I have lived on my own i couldn't of asked for a smoother place to live. In a great area and couldn't be go wrong with having a dog park

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Awesome experience great super team everyone one is very nice, I recommend to everyone who wants a new place with new beautiful renovated kitchen.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

I love living here, it’s clean and very updated, and me and my daughter feel safe here, and I’ve also made some nice friends. I enjoy the pool and the walking track.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

I am really enjoying my experience in my new apartment community! It is a gorgeous location with fantastic amenities and I look forward to spending many happy years here.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Great community, super friendly staff, awesome amenities, and the community is gorgeous. Work orders get completed quickly which is a huge plus.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

If i could give 0 stars, I would. Applied over a a week ago to the complex and paid them $345 in deposits and fees. I had not heard anything back so I called them only for them to tell me I was rejected due to lack of income. My cosigner makes 3 times the monthly rent and I make 2 times the rent. After touring and multiple phone calls to this complex, I was never informed of the fact that a guarantor needs to make 5x the rent. This number is ridiculous and not at all comparable to any other complex around. Not to mention, $100 of my deposits are nonrefundable so I am down $100. They kept sending me emails to join the Residents portal and the community rewards page so for a week now, I was assuming I had been approved. Just beware that the people working the leasing desk clearly do not care about their residents or future residents.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Good overall experience . Nice extras like trash pickup at the door. Staff and maintenance both are helpful and friendly. Would love to have reserved parking but other than that a good experience.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

My Experience at Provenza was wonderful, On a sunday my daughter and I stop back the apartment complex . And at that moment we both was ready to move in. The moving paper was so easy and both of the young ladies was very helpful. At this point my experience is excellent.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Great.staff, location, affordable , there is too many things to do around here , close to my job which is very important cuz I can save money

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

The apartment complex is always clean and well maintained! It is a quiet family community . Management is quick to respond and are always willing to help with anything you may need!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Great experience with Sam in the office. Do not move in until 8/17. I am excited about moving in and believe I will be very happy. At this time I cannot provide any additional feedback.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Great staff and apartments Grounds are kept nice. Pool open year around. Plenty of things to do and shops near by. Easy to get to the highway

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Love living here. Everything is super convenient and the maintenance staff is so prompt to requests! Office managers also provide great services. Love the random brunch and pizza parties!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

The move in experience at Provinza at Indian Trail has been very seamless for me and my son. We have already enjoyed the pool and walking trail. The only amenity that would have been a nice addition for us would have been a playground. Other than that we have enjoyed our first few weeks here. The proximity to grocery stores, restaurants, and my work has been perfect making for a really good transition.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Was very impressed with the community. The apartment was beautiful and the staff was helpful. Loves that there was no carpet! The amenities were very nice.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

I love the friendly atmosphere. I also love the grounds. Maintenance is excellent too. So far all good. The size and floor plan in the apartment are excellent. My favorite apartment features are the island, floors and grey doors. It’s niceNd quite inside and out. Parking is good too

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

This is one of the nicest apartments in the area I have no problems from the staff the maintenance team is great and the living conditions are great I highly recommend

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

I'm currently working on the application to live in Provenza. So far, the staff has been incredibly friendly and the facility is gorgeous. I cannot wait to move in.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Everything is wonderful here. The people are nice I have not had any problems. Would recommend this place everyone. And it is very quiet around here which I really love.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Quiet area. Nice new grill section. Maintenance is very fast! We enjoy being able to have a garden plot and the lake to take casual walks around. The only thing missing is a kids playground area.