Provenza at Indian Trail

4.7

4.7

Ronald
about 22 hours ago
The Provenza is a Nice and quiet place to live. We’ve been here for 8 months. The maintenance team has always taken care of things for us when we needed them

Anne
I am new to the community - have signed the lease but will not be moving in to later in January. So ... I haven't had any experience with the community but from what I have seen I'm sure I'm going to love moving here.

Martin
Such an easy process and such a great location. Really happy with my decision. Very friendly and helpful staff made my paperwork so easy and process was fast. I was able to move in with no issues.

Anita
we love the area and the apartments. It’s usually quiet and not too much noise. We’ve looked around at other newer apartments and would still choose ours

Lenis
La experiencia en nuestra comunidad hasta el momento es muy satisfactoria muy bueno gracias muy buen comportamiento de todos los recidentes execelente convivencia con los recidentes

Donald
about 2 months ago
Love my apartment and the grounds. It's a quiet place to live. The management are great people to work. My neighbors are always polite. Everyone talks to me all the time.

Stephanie
about 2 months ago
This property is great, has wonderful and helpful management, and amenities are great. Can't beat the location of this property, and it is fairly safe and friendly.

Jennifer
about 2 months ago
This is a wonderful community to live in. The apartments are beautiful and the grounds are kept very nice. The front staff are very helpful.

Sabra
2 months ago
Great place to live. Very friendly staff and the common areas are kept up very well. Maintenance is always handled quickly and efficiently. We have recommended these apartments to our friends and family.

Janice
2 months ago
I feel blessed to be living here any time I need something done it's done in a timely manner.I love the staff there like family 💕 I would tell people to come live here for sure .