Provenza at Indian Trail

I have not moved in yet. The Leasing staff has been helpful, friendly and professional. The amenities, such as fitness rooms, pool, walking trail and the personal patio/balcony will definitely be used.
I'm so excited to be moving in next month. Looks and feels like a perfect fit for my husband and I. The staff we toured with and family that lived here previously have all positive experiences to share.
I absolutely love it here! I’ve been here about 3 weeks now and just love it. The location is great, have access to everything I need within just 5 minutes. I haven’t got a chance to meet any neighbors yet but everyone around me is super quiet haven’t heard any noise. And I’m so excited to be living here.
Provenza at Indian Trail is a wonderful place to live. There are wonderful amenities that are very well kept and the staff are all very helpful and pleasant to talk to.
I love being a resident at provenza! I love the amenities, my neighbors, the location and our life here. I love that they are constantly improving the area, we love it here!
I have rented an apartment and am to move in next month. The staff was excellent in showing me around and answering questions. So far the process has been very easy!
The leasing experience has been a breeze and everyone at Provenza has been a delight to work with. They’ve made quite an impression on us and we’re very excited to live here!
Moving in was very painless and the staff was extremely helpful! I was worried about going back to apartment living but now I can honestly say I have no regrets!! Love it here!!
It's great! Oh wow, I can't believe how amazing the community is. It is so peaceful and relaxing and just overall swell to be apart. I highly recommend to anyone.
Although my room is on the 3rd floor, Provenza has been awesome! 😊 I do have questions on some things! My room mate and I are unsure about the vallet trash service? Our trash has been there for 2 days and we’re note sure if there is a procedure or schedule for it?