Was very impressed with the community. The apartment was beautiful and the staff was helpful. Loves that there was no carpet! The amenities were very nice.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

I love the friendly atmosphere. I also love the grounds. Maintenance is excellent too. So far all good. The size and floor plan in the apartment are excellent. My favorite apartment features are the island, floors and grey doors. It’s niceNd quite inside and out. Parking is good too

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

This is one of the nicest apartments in the area I have no problems from the staff the maintenance team is great and the living conditions are great I highly recommend

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

I'm currently working on the application to live in Provenza. So far, the staff has been incredibly friendly and the facility is gorgeous. I cannot wait to move in.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Everything is wonderful here. The people are nice I have not had any problems. Would recommend this place everyone. And it is very quiet around here which I really love.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Quiet area. Nice new grill section. Maintenance is very fast! We enjoy being able to have a garden plot and the lake to take casual walks around. The only thing missing is a kids playground area.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

I love living in this community! It is the perfect distance away from the craziness of Charlotte while still being easily accessible. Check it out for a great space to live!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

We have loved living at The Provenza of Indian Trail! Great location. Nice new apartments that are well kept and maintained. Everyone in the community is friendly!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Everyone in the community is very friendly. You always see people walking around the lake and at the dog park. The dog park is a great way to make a friend.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Overall a good experience, some nice amenities like trash pick up at the door. Neighbors are generally considerate. Lack of designated parking especially for visitors is my biggest complaint.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Love living here! Perfect location and beautiful scenery. Walking distance to many different restaurants. Would definitely recommend living here.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Overall, the stay here has been great. Very few hiccups and issues. Depending on how much the rent will be for renewal, I will continue to live here next year.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Haven’t moved in yet but the staff is very accommodating!! If the community is like they are we will be very happy! Looking forward to moving in!!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

We have been here since day one and love it. Looking forward to seeing what else is in store for the growth in the community. Such a wonderful place to stay

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

The property is beautiful and the leasing office staff are friendly and helpful. I like that it’s a newer property with new appliances. The extra large island is my favorite apartment feature.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Good experience living in this community.Trash pick up is great.Gym is good that you don’t have to leave to do.Staff tries hard to get things done around here.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

The management staff were very friendly and welcoming. During my appoinment all of my questions about the property and surrounding areas were answered. The support that is provided by the staff really makes a big difference from other communities that I’ve lived in.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Apartment community is clean and quiet. It has a lot of perks. No issues with any other neighbors. Cant wait to enjoy the beautiful pool this summer.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

I love this community besides my upstairs neighbor with noise and the stairwell being dirty at times I really love my apartment. I wish the prices were a little more reasonable but otherwise I love them

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Love the location. Atmosphere is great and very welcoming. Very nice staff working up front. Just moved in not too long ago so can not say too much, but so far so good!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Thus Far I have had an easy transition here. Samantha has been such a help. Service is the face of any company and Samantha represents her company well.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

I love my apartment at Copus 1. It has everything I would want or need in an apartment and the apartment itself is beautiful. This is a great place to live!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Our experience has been great in general, we were the first residents and we had to go over the problems of the construction but this was compensated by the kindness and great aptitude of the administrators.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Complex is a wonderful place to live. Always having fun get togethers for the residents. Management is good. Maintanance is pretty good too.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

We really enjoy living here! It’s quiet, clean, and friendly neighbors! Management staff is friendly and helpful and the amenities are so nice!!