Provenza at Indian Trail

4.6

4.6

Very quiet, clean and centrally located community with very good amenities. Area is well maintained and service needs are promptly and professionally addressed to satisfaction.
Provenza at Indian Trail is a great community to live in. Neighbors greet each other and respect each other. There is no noise after nighttime. Plenty of parking space. The fitness gym has a variety of machines to work with. There are rules to wear masks and wipe down after being used. The staff is friendly and helpful. They do contest and giveaways for the tenants. The pool and lounge are kept nicely.
Living at Provenza is great. I have been a resident since the location was name Copus 1. The staff has been great. The neighbors are kind. The location is great.
Used to be a great upscale place to live. Overall conditions on the property have gone down over the last 2+ year's. People pile garbage up by the compactor like it’s a third world country, it stays there for weeks at a time, they throw boxes in that block compactor from working. No common sense. You have people who smoke, then throw their “butts” in the street or right in the sewer. We are talking about 20+ a day. Smokers light up and walk to their “designated” smoking area. Grills don’t work often or are dirty and you have to clean them. Fire pit is never working, start button has been broken for months. Landscaping is not taken care of very well. You mention any of this to the management staff and they smile at you and tell you that they will “take care of it or look into it”. It falls on deaf ears every time. Management never leaves the office. In my opinion they should be walking the property everyday. It would only make sense as they are called “property managers”.
Good quality apartments. Modern appliances. Convenient location. Open floor floor plans. We’ve had fun in the pool, at the outdoor fire pit, and at the dog park. Unfortunately, we haven’t gotten the full bank for our buck since events that attracted me (e.g. 24-hour gym, fitness instruction, and community socials) have not been available since I moved in April. And I would have liked to host some friends at the clubhouse, but of course that’s not currently feasible. Despite these absences, rent remains the same with no reductions. However, management often runs social media competitions (like trivia or pumpkin carving) with cool prizes (like gift cards and electronics), so that’s a plus. There have also been other events like a Dog Social, Halloween Community Evening, and food trucks, which we’ve enjoyed attending, so all in all I think it’s a good place and we will probably renew our lease for a second year. Very pet friendly, timely maintenance, and pretty quiet most of the time.
The apartments here are lovely. There’s a lot of cabinet space in the kitchen, and the kitchen island has plenty of electrical outlets and room for extra pots and pans. I have two bedrooms and each comes with it’s own walk-in closet. The flooring is nice, and the porch has enough room for a table and chairs. The staff here is friendly, and the community is pet friendly.
In the beginning Provenza was a nice place but with different personnel it soon lost its personal touch. Garbage became a problem along with increase noise levels.
I have enjoyed living here. Maintenance is quick to fix any issues and the office staff is always friendly and helpful. Location is great for access to many things.
I'm very happy living here. On January 25th we will be our first year in this beautiful community. We will continue to live here until time permits us. We really like your people and the neighbors. Thank you for everything you've given us so far.
The apartments are great, some of the neighbors....not so much. Maintenance staff is awesome, management changes way to much. The good ones move on way to fast. Overall a good experience.