Provenza at Indian Trail

4.7

4.7

Michael
Great place to live especially for a single senior. Staff is always helpful and courteous. For a one bedroom my apartment is just the right. Large kitchen and bedroom and comfortable living area. Closet space is huge. Provenza is located conveniently close to everything I need. Maintenance is quick to respond to service requests and complete the job in one visit. Amenities such as pool, gym, outside cooking area, fire pit and walking trail add the finishing touch.

Kacee
Ashley was absolutely amazing in getting the ball rolling in order to get us into a unit within just a few days of our first call. We are so grateful! My husband said he felt comfortable during their first in person interaction which helped in deciding to move back to Provenza.

Lydia
Staff is great responds in timely manner. The amenities are the best. I enjoy the scenery, cleanliness, pool, lobby area, whereas guest can come inside and relax, if need to.

Cheryl
Excellent! Highly recommended the place. Clean and neat environment. Strict with rules and policies. Fun activities for residents and very friendly staff.

Verified Resident
The apartments at Provenza Indian Trail are a great place to live. There is a swimming pool that is cleaned daily. The gym is always clean. Very dog friendly community where my dog loves to play at the dog park. The neighbors are friendly and respectful of one another. I have enjoyed living here with my family.

Anita
Christine has been helpful whenever we’ve needed something. John has been awesome when we needed help when our air conditioner went out and was at our apartment at 11:00 pm trying to make sure we were comfortable. This happened when it was the week it was miserably hot. We appreciate all he did.

Ronald
John has been amazing for helping us when our air conditioning went out. He came out late at night and made sure we were comfortable. We appreciate his kindness

Juliahna
about 2 months ago
Provenza is so amazing! Everyone is so helpful and so sweet! The facilities are amazing! When me and my fiancé moved in, there was a sweet welcome home sign and a mug! We knew that this is the place for us for a while! It feels like home

Janice
about 2 months ago
Lived here for 2years anytime I need something done it's done in a timely manner.can't ask for more. The office ladies are very helpful for the most part

Kathy S.
about 2 months ago
My experience being a resident is awesome, the staff is courteous,kind and very helpful and professional. They take the time to understand your concerns. The community is very pleasant I enjoy living here I feel safe and secure.