Great apartment. Good location. The pool is awesome and clean. Great amenities. I love the staff. The farmers market and grocery are walking distance.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Great place to live. Office staff and maintenance very customer oriented. Nice area and very quiet. Feel safe living here. Apartments are very nice and having washer and dryer in each home is super nice and convenient.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Friendly staff that helped us along the way of the move in process, very accommodating to our needs! The apartment complex itself is cleaned and well kept!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

We just moved in a few days ago and love it 💕 we were so impressed at the office staff for all their help and concern getting us in and helping us with everything we needed!! We love the dog park and how pet friendly it is !!! So happy with the place so far no complaints👍🏻

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

My entire process was fast and easy. Everyone was very welcoming and helpful and made sure that things were quickly resolved for me. I am so glad to be a resident in this community.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

The girls at the office - especially Keyanni deserve 5 stars!! They’ve been incredibly helpful. In our apartment, when we moved in it was clean, however, under closer inspection I discovered the floors need a deep clean - they are quite sticky and dirty (although maybe not easily detectable at first look). I am waiting for a deep clean of the floors to be carried out at the moment. The BBQ and picnic area could be better kept and a bit more attention given and cleaned from time to time. I also find it difficult to recycle properly - the recycling area is confusing. I have a question: have you ever considered salty water pool instead of chlorine? Apart from these observations - we love it here at Provenza.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Great place to live. Quiet clean will cap will maintain. Close to shops and highways. Pool is clean and good size. BBQ grills and area are a plus

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

My husband and I enjoy living here so far. It is a very quiet neighborhood. It is in a very good location and close to a lot of restaurants and shopping. Hardly ever see anyone in my building. You can also get to Charlotte and surrounding towns pretty quickly.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

I am set to move in this month. The move in process has been amazingly painless. I thought there was going to be a lot of back and forth and such however there was not. Very excited to move in this month!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Great customer service apartment are beautiful and area is well maintained and convenient close to everything you would possibly need i would highly recommend anyone move here

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

We are enjoying our time here! Staff is friendly! The grounds are well taken care of. We are fortunate to have the fitness room too!! We meet people often and everyone says it is a great place to be! We agree!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Looking forward to living here for another year. The upgrades they've been working on have throughout the past year have turned out nice. Interested to see whats to come.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

So far I love living in Provenza. The staff are friendly, the facilities are so nice and clean, and the apartments are beautiful. I feel very blessed to be here.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

So far it’s been a smooth renting experience with nice staff and clean apartments. Great location in a quaint area close to everything. Definitely recommend this complex so far.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Love the staff and maintenance crew! Convenient to community needs! Amenities are a great attraction! Our dog loves to walk around the premises and dog park!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

First view of the property is upscale, very clean and quiet. Fellow residents are respectful and polite so far and seem laid back. The property is adjacent to storage units and very close to grocery and restaurants while keeping a country feel.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

I’ve had a really great experience so far! Move in day was super easy and the staff was super helpful. Everything in the apartment is renovated and looks really nice.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Love the community I live in! Very close to work for me and close to a bunch of shops and restaurants. The staff here is very friendly and accommodating. So happy I moved here!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

For this to be the first place I have lived on my own i couldn't of asked for a smoother place to live. In a great area and couldn't be go wrong with having a dog park

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Awesome experience great super team everyone one is very nice, I recommend to everyone who wants a new place with new beautiful renovated kitchen.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

I love living here, it’s clean and very updated, and me and my daughter feel safe here, and I’ve also made some nice friends. I enjoy the pool and the walking track.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

I am really enjoying my experience in my new apartment community! It is a gorgeous location with fantastic amenities and I look forward to spending many happy years here.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Great community, super friendly staff, awesome amenities, and the community is gorgeous. Work orders get completed quickly which is a huge plus.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

If i could give 0 stars, I would. Applied over a a week ago to the complex and paid them $345 in deposits and fees. I had not heard anything back so I called them only for them to tell me I was rejected due to lack of income. My cosigner makes 3 times the monthly rent and I make 2 times the rent. After touring and multiple phone calls to this complex, I was never informed of the fact that a guarantor needs to make 5x the rent. This number is ridiculous and not at all comparable to any other complex around. Not to mention, $100 of my deposits are nonrefundable so I am down $100. They kept sending me emails to join the Residents portal and the community rewards page so for a week now, I was assuming I had been approved. Just beware that the people working the leasing desk clearly do not care about their residents or future residents.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Good overall experience . Nice extras like trash pickup at the door. Staff and maintenance both are helpful and friendly. Would love to have reserved parking but other than that a good experience.