Provenza at Indian Trail

The neighborhood is very quiet people are friendly and it’s very clean. The communication about events and changes have been very consistent the staff at the front office is very considerate and kind
It feels like a luxury resort. The apartment has stainless steel appliances, an island in the kitchen. The balcony is great to sit outdoors and see the sunset. Plenty of parking space. It's great to lounge by the pool and have a picnic by the fire pit. Especially at night when the lights go on you feel like your camping in the woods. The neighbors are friendly and respect each other.
Nicely built apartments with layouts promoting less noise spread between adjoining apartments. Caring community with fun activities such as booked escape rooms for residents!
Really enjoy living at this apartment complex. Staff and maintenance team are always helpful when needed. The grounds are beautiful and the amenities are great.
Great staff great amenities and a great community. The spaces are well designed and roomy. Very quiet area and pove the dog park and pond. The pool is also very nice.
Overall this has been a great place to live. Of course there has been some noise and some appliance issues, but I can't see us anywhere else.
So far its been alright, someone around here makes really loud noise with their car early in the morning, got some nosiey downstairs people, and not being able to smoke on our own porch is a inconvenience but other then all that its been pleasant.
Nice apartments with a lovely walking trail. I like the cabinet space and large walk-in closets. The complex is pet friendly with a small dog park.
Provenza continues to be a wonderful place to live. We routinely joke about how it feels like vacation when we’re home because of the wonderful amenities and features.
I’ve been here since the complex opened in 2017. It is now 2020 and my family and I are still here. Although the name has changed the service hasn’t and we love living here.