Provenza at Indian Trail

4.7

4.7

Want to give a shout out to the maintenance staff I have put in a few things that needed to be fixed and Geoff and Johnathan came and handled it quickly.
Living at Provenza Indian Trail has been a wonderful experience. Now that I am here for 2 years, I see the benefits of living in a community that always has a friendly staff. If any maintenance is needed, the team responds in a timely manner. The residents are respectful to others and there are no issues with noise after dark. The amenities and events make it fun to live here.
This community is amazing! The amenities are all top notch and the staff are all great!! Very attentive. I feel safe living here . The area is very well lit and the lawn care is always up to par!
I enjoy living here the staff is caring and if there's a need or request made for maintenance they get it done maintenance is efficient. The community I feel is a safe one.
super friendly people!! when i was moving in people offered to help me carry things up!! the staff are super welcoming, they were pleased to help me and my roommate anyway they could!
Great community, quiet neighbors, great amenities, safe. Definitely would recommend this community. We love living here and have a great apartment. The maintenance is quick and friendly.
This is a very nice apartment complex. The apartments are up to date and the entire complex is clean and staff is wonderful. I had several questions as to this was my first time in an apartment and they made the transition so easy for me.
The apartment is very cool , clean and very safe...also the maintainance team are very faster wherever you need a repair,parking is great ....I just love everything about here
I've been living at Provenza at Indian Trail since January 2021. It's peaceful, quiet, in a beautiful setting with a lovely walking trail behind my building which I enjoy every day. The leasing staff and maintenance staff go above and beyond to handle all inquiries in a timely manner. They truly try to keep us all happy all of the time.
Very nice apt, mostly quiet which is good as i am a night shift worker.. like the pool and gym. Office staff always helpful and willing to answer any questions