If i could give 0 stars, I would. Applied over a a week ago to the complex and paid them $345 in deposits and fees. I had not heard anything back so I called them only for them to tell me I was rejected due to lack of income. My cosigner makes 3 times the monthly rent and I make 2 times the rent. After touring and multiple phone calls to this complex, I was never informed of the fact that a guarantor needs to make 5x the rent. This number is ridiculous and not at all comparable to any other complex around. Not to mention, $100 of my deposits are nonrefundable so I am down $100. They kept sending me emails to join the Residents portal and the community rewards page so for a week now, I was assuming I had been approved. Just beware that the people working the leasing desk clearly do not care about their residents or future residents.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Good overall experience . Nice extras like trash pickup at the door. Staff and maintenance both are helpful and friendly. Would love to have reserved parking but other than that a good experience.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

My Experience at Provenza was wonderful, On a sunday my daughter and I stop back the apartment complex . And at that moment we both was ready to move in. The moving paper was so easy and both of the young ladies was very helpful. At this point my experience is excellent.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Great.staff, location, affordable , there is too many things to do around here , close to my job which is very important cuz I can save money

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

The apartment complex is always clean and well maintained! It is a quiet family community . Management is quick to respond and are always willing to help with anything you may need!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Great experience with Sam in the office. Do not move in until 8/17. I am excited about moving in and believe I will be very happy. At this time I cannot provide any additional feedback.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Great staff and apartments Grounds are kept nice. Pool open year around. Plenty of things to do and shops near by. Easy to get to the highway

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Love living here. Everything is super convenient and the maintenance staff is so prompt to requests! Office managers also provide great services. Love the random brunch and pizza parties!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

The move in experience at Provinza at Indian Trail has been very seamless for me and my son. We have already enjoyed the pool and walking trail. The only amenity that would have been a nice addition for us would have been a playground. Other than that we have enjoyed our first few weeks here. The proximity to grocery stores, restaurants, and my work has been perfect making for a really good transition.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Was very impressed with the community. The apartment was beautiful and the staff was helpful. Loves that there was no carpet! The amenities were very nice.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

I love the friendly atmosphere. I also love the grounds. Maintenance is excellent too. So far all good. The size and floor plan in the apartment are excellent. My favorite apartment features are the island, floors and grey doors. It’s niceNd quite inside and out. Parking is good too

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

This is one of the nicest apartments in the area I have no problems from the staff the maintenance team is great and the living conditions are great I highly recommend

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

I'm currently working on the application to live in Provenza. So far, the staff has been incredibly friendly and the facility is gorgeous. I cannot wait to move in.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Everything is wonderful here. The people are nice I have not had any problems. Would recommend this place everyone. And it is very quiet around here which I really love.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Quiet area. Nice new grill section. Maintenance is very fast! We enjoy being able to have a garden plot and the lake to take casual walks around. The only thing missing is a kids playground area.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

I love living in this community! It is the perfect distance away from the craziness of Charlotte while still being easily accessible. Check it out for a great space to live!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

We have loved living at The Provenza of Indian Trail! Great location. Nice new apartments that are well kept and maintained. Everyone in the community is friendly!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Everyone in the community is very friendly. You always see people walking around the lake and at the dog park. The dog park is a great way to make a friend.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Overall a good experience, some nice amenities like trash pick up at the door. Neighbors are generally considerate. Lack of designated parking especially for visitors is my biggest complaint.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Love living here! Perfect location and beautiful scenery. Walking distance to many different restaurants. Would definitely recommend living here.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Overall, the stay here has been great. Very few hiccups and issues. Depending on how much the rent will be for renewal, I will continue to live here next year.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Haven’t moved in yet but the staff is very accommodating!! If the community is like they are we will be very happy! Looking forward to moving in!!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

We have been here since day one and love it. Looking forward to seeing what else is in store for the growth in the community. Such a wonderful place to stay

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

The property is beautiful and the leasing office staff are friendly and helpful. I like that it’s a newer property with new appliances. The extra large island is my favorite apartment feature.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Good experience living in this community.Trash pick up is great.Gym is good that you don’t have to leave to do.Staff tries hard to get things done around here.