Provenza at Indian Trail

4.7

4.7

It’s been really great living here so far the neighbors are very friendly the staff is very friendly and organized the neighborhood is quiet I love that it’s not a lot of apartments maintenance is very quick and polite the area is very clean in the keep up is maintained the apartments are up-to-date mother and I have not had any issues I hope the rest of my stay here is a pleasant as it has been this far
Great Environment, Friendly staff and beautiful home! Everything you need is so close and so nice, 10/10 recommend Provenza to anyone in search of a new home!
We enjoy living here and have for several years. Maintenance is quick and helpful with any issues. Front office staff is available and willing to work with residents on anything.
The apartment community itself is lovely. The entire staff is very accommodating. I wish there were more ways to meet other residents. I would like to meet other retirees. Yes, covid has been a hindrance but there must be a way.
I love the attention of the maintenance staff they are true professionals and very responsible! I really would not change anything about my experience living here! Thank you!
Very pleasant peaceful atmosphere I enjoy staying here. Costly but very worth it. I would encourage anyone looking for a peace of mind in their living to check out provenza
Super fun place to live! If you’re looking for a quiet place to come to after a chaotic day of work or just looking to relax, Provenza is definitely the place to be. Management and service teams are also very kind and helpful.
This is a wonderful community. The staff are helpful and friendly. Great location! Great apartment s! I ve been here 3 yrs. And do not expect to move ! Amenities and pretty well taken care of.
A fun place to be. Beautiful apartment space both inside and outside. Centrally located with easy access to elementary school. Courteous neighbors. Office staff have been excellent!
I love the apartment and how it looks but the water pressure is a bit low for some reason. The apartments are close to a lot of areas so that feels inclusive and the price wasn't too high for what it is.