Provenza at Indian Trail

I love living here and I love Paige the manager. Very pleasant and professional young lady always nice I love the apartment as well as all the people who work here
Really enjoy most of the amenities, and the maintenance team has been awesome. Few areas for improvement: None of the kitchen drawers are big enough to put things in. It might be better to have two really wide drawers in the islands, as opposed to 4 almost useless ones. It would be nice to have a covered community bike rack for those residents who would like to use their bikes more, but don't have room to store in their apartment. (Maybe this can be available under the stair wells? I've seen that done other places I've lived.)
The apartment is modern and luxurious. The pool area feels like a resort in a five star hotel. The staff is very friendly and available to answer questions.
I felt welcomed both times I came into the leasing office to ask for information. The application process was quick and easy. Kiara has been extremely helpful and answered every question I had.
The community is nice overall the main issue is the noise from the above apartment because of the structure of the building, you hear everything from upstairs. Leasing Manager Paige is great!
Absolutely love it here! Everything about the community is amazing! Such a great area as well! Everything is so close and everyone in the community is so friendly.
Really enjoy living here!! Office staff and maintenance team are great, responsive, and helpful. There is noise from neighbors, but that is to be expected. Great location of complex!
I am so glad to have chosen Provenza as my new home. Neighbors are friendly and helpful. Zach and Chris are terrific handling maintenance issues quickly. And the grounds are well kept. I would never hesitate to recommend Provenza as a great place to live.
Absolutely love Provenza!! Close to everything you could want or need. The community Itself is very quiet and everyone in the leasing office and community is super nice and helpful.
Living at Provenza Indian Trail is all it is cracked up to be. The leasing office staff are always sweet and wanting to get to know you. The maintenance staff are friendly and responsive in a timely manner.