Great customer service apartment are beautiful and area is well maintained and convenient close to everything you would possibly need i would highly recommend anyone move here

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

If i could give 0 stars, I would. Applied over a a week ago to the complex and paid them $345 in deposits and fees. I had not heard anything back so I called them only for them to tell me I was rejected due to lack of income. My cosigner makes 3 times the monthly rent and I make 2 times the rent. After touring and multiple phone calls to this complex, I was never informed of the fact that a guarantor needs to make 5x the rent. This number is ridiculous and not at all comparable to any other complex around. Not to mention, $100 of my deposits are nonrefundable so I am down $100. They kept sending me emails to join the Residents portal and the community rewards page so for a week now, I was assuming I had been approved. Just beware that the people working the leasing desk clearly do not care about their residents or future residents.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

The last year and half has been interesting. There are something that I like and some I don't. Overall I'm ready to leave. Apartment loving is not for me.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

New community. Needs work. Very expensive for under developed area. Very friendly to pets. Quiet area. Apartments are noisy and not padded well

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Nice and quiet for this area. Have some good neighbors. Not far from things to do. Wish we had a fire pit area with chairs around it. Nice not living in city.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Mostly an excellent experience. A few annoyances. One being forced to type more than I want to say for starters. Why can’t I say what I want with as few words as I need.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Honestly, when I first moved here, I really really liked the community. We had events to bring us together and meet new people. It was amazing since I had just moved out on my own. But, since the new owners, things aren’t the same. There are minimal events, and the staffing changes have been interesting. My biggest problem is my rent is going up.... and I’m getting less. The grounds aren’t maintained as much, there are obvious draining issues, and what’s going on with the “hammock garden”? The maintenance staff is amazing. I’ve been here since the beginning and it’s like I’m not wanted here...

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Overall it is a nice community. We love that these are brand new apartments but we feel there are a few things that could use a little attention. The hallways and stairs are not maintained by the maintenance staff; they need to be regularly blown off of debris and could use a pressure wash on the stairs. There has been mud caked on since day one of living here. Other residents do not adhere to the trash rules and the office staff don’t pay attention to this. Trash sits outside of several residents doors for days at a time when its not even trash day nor do they use the designated trash cans.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Copus 1 is nice but there are some areas that could be improved. The biggest problem I have had is the snotty and not so nice office people.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Copus 1 is super up to date, style wise. The granite counter tops and dark floors and cabinets look awesome. Only downside to the apartment complex is that all the walls are very thin, so you can hear literally everything your surrounding neighbors do/say. A little frustrating, but overall is a good place to live.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

I have not fully moved in yet. Howerver, I am excited to use all of the ammenities, such as the workout machines, fitness classes and the pool!!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

For this to be the first place I have lived on my own i couldn't of asked for a smoother place to live. In a great area and couldn't be go wrong with having a dog park

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

So far my experience has been great. Everyone is friendly and I enjoy living here. I am very pleased with the events and amenities that we have available.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Overall a very good experience. Units are nice, Washer and Dryer in unit is great, trash pickup at your door is a very nice addition. Would recommend giving Copus a look.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Very well kept and quiet. Office staff is very nice and friendly. Close to shopping and restaurants. I would recommend this community to friends.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Experience has been good. Staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance is quick and helpful. Amenities are good. Staff plans a number of community events yearly.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Our experience has been great in general, we were the first residents and we had to go over the problems of the construction but this was compensated by the kindness and great aptitude of the administrators.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

My husband and I enjoy living here so far. It is a very quiet neighborhood. It is in a very good location and close to a lot of restaurants and shopping. Hardly ever see anyone in my building. You can also get to Charlotte and surrounding towns pretty quickly.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Nice property. Great staff with fun events for residents. Unfortunate neighborhood used at a pass through for traffic and sometimes trash and cigarettes butts visible around property. Landscape crew just blows stuff on to patio or up to front door. Also hate to pay for garbage valet when hardly use it.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Love the staff and maintenance crew! Convenient to community needs! Amenities are a great attraction! Our dog loves to walk around the premises and dog park!

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Great pool to stay cool during these hot summer days! Maintenance Staff are always ready to help and very professional. Parking area is well lit a night.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Good experience living in this community.Trash pick up is great.Gym is good that you don’t have to leave to do.Staff tries hard to get things done around here.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

So far it’s been a smooth renting experience with nice staff and clean apartments. Great location in a quaint area close to everything. Definitely recommend this complex so far.

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

We love this place, everything looks clean and it looks like you can find some peace here. Not my case because my neighbors from upstairs are a nightmare. Just a bit of bad luck

Reply from Provenza at Indian Trail

Good overall experience. Would love to see reserved parking or designated visitor parking implement. Trash pickup at the door is a nice extra.