Provenza at Indian Trail

Great customer service apartment are beautiful and area is well maintained and convenient close to everything you would possibly need i would highly recommend anyone move here
1 star
If i could give 0 stars, I would. Applied over a a week ago to the complex and paid them $345 in deposits and fees. I had not heard anything back so I called them only for them to tell me I was rejected due to lack of income. My cosigner makes 3 times the monthly rent and I make 2 times the rent. After touring and multiple phone calls to this complex, I was never informed of the fact that a guarantor needs to make 5x the rent. This number is ridiculous and not at all comparable to any other complex around. Not to mention, $100 of my deposits are nonrefundable so I am down $100. They kept sending me emails to join the Residents portal and the community rewards page so for a week now, I was assuming I had been approved. Just beware that the people working the leasing desk clearly do not care about their residents or future residents.
The last year and half has been interesting. There are something that I like and some I don't. Overall I'm ready to leave. Apartment loving is not for me.
New community. Needs work. Very expensive for under developed area. Very friendly to pets. Quiet area. Apartments are noisy and not padded well
Nice and quiet for this area. Have some good neighbors. Not far from things to do. Wish we had a fire pit area with chairs around it. Nice not living in city.
Mostly an excellent experience. A few annoyances. One being forced to type more than I want to say for starters. Why can’t I say what I want with as few words as I need.
So far it has been good, I’ve only been there a week. I did have a problem with bees but it is being taken care of. I would say that if an apartment has been vacant for awhile they might want to come in before hand do just a quick check. I had a few things that could have been fixed before I moved in. But other than that I have enjoyed it.
Honestly, when I first moved here, I really really liked the community. We had events to bring us together and meet new people. It was amazing since I had just moved out on my own. But, since the new owners, things aren’t the same. There are minimal events, and the staffing changes have been interesting. My biggest problem is my rent is going up.... and I’m getting less. The grounds aren’t maintained as much, there are obvious draining issues, and what’s going on with the “hammock garden”? The maintenance staff is amazing. I’ve been here since the beginning and it’s like I’m not wanted here...
Copus 1 is super up to date, style wise. The granite counter tops and dark floors and cabinets look awesome. Only downside to the apartment complex is that all the walls are very thin, so you can hear literally everything your surrounding neighbors do/say. A little frustrating, but overall is a good place to live.
Overall it is a nice community. We love that these are brand new apartments but we feel there are a few things that could use a little attention. The hallways and stairs are not maintained by the maintenance staff; they need to be regularly blown off of debris and could use a pressure wash on the stairs. There has been mud caked on since day one of living here. Other residents do not adhere to the trash rules and the office staff don’t pay attention to this. Trash sits outside of several residents doors for days at a time when its not even trash day nor do they use the designated trash cans.