Coronado on Briarwood

4.6

4.6

Great apartment. Great amenities. Nice neighborhood. My favorite thing is the apartment and the pool. It’s unfortunate that the amenities can only be used during office hours.
Landscaping and common grounds are up-kept with well. The apartments have a beautiful color scheme and the staff provides updates and new information about community activities regularly.
We’ve lived here for around 2 months now and we LOVE it so far! The gym and the dog park are ours and our fur babies’ favorite things about this place.
Great location to access places into community, this property is so quiet, well organized, clean... friendly and helpful staff. Any issues are addressed quickly.
It has been Great and comfortable, staff and service dept are responsive to my needs and tended to everything requested. I have been recommending to other friends to move here.
Amazing amenities! Quick to reply to emails or questions that I might have. Gym is always clean and they always strive to do community activities
I have enjoyed my experience overall at Coronado! It is a great apartment complex to live at and definitely one of the nicer ones in Midland! Great amenities and friendly people!
I’ve really enjoyed my apartment. I’m looking forward to spring and summer when the pool opens up and it’s warm out. I do wish there was grass somewhere in the complex.. that’s the only reason it’s not a 5 star.
Nice features in the apartment and dog friendly which is great. Very few loud dogs around me. Road is a bit noisy. Exit/ Entry into apartment build is a bit difficult as you can only go one way which is out of town.
The apartments are nice and new. The location is great because it feels like I am not in Midland. I feel right at home. The staff is friendly and maintenance is quick about repairs.