Coronado on Briarwood

4.4

4.4

Gustavo
Best customer service ever. This apartment complex is Always organized and Clean. The dog park always have toys and stuff to play with your dogs and keep them happy.
Megan
People at the front desk are super nice and helpful. I also like how their gym is accessible at any time (also a pretty nice gym, never had any problems fighting over weights or machines).
Paula
The kids and I enjoyed the pool this summer. We also enjoy the activities the community arranges. It’s a good way to meet new people. The employees are friendly and very helpful.
Erika
I can’t stress it enough this community is the best in midland! I love the inviting energy EVERY TIME I GO INSIDE! The gym is my favorite! Very clean and cozzy community
Timothy
Very nice and modern apartment and community. The pool area is beautiful. It seems to be in a good location with new stores and restaurants.
Ricky
Been here for a year and a half Love the community Love the friendly neighbors front office so friendly and nice very nice and beautiful you’ll love it
Claudia
Love the apartment complex, fairly new and modern. My only complaint is that there is no handicap parking at every building, it would be nice to have access at every building.
samantha
Everything’s been great so far except when the maintenance guy unlocked our door and tried to walk in thinking the apartment was empty. Not his fault but definitely was unsettling.
Jacob
1 star
Grills need to be better maintained and trash and dog poop needs to be addressed around community. All parking that is open to the elements should be free.
Franklin
I like it, is a well organized and quiet community to apply them they were quick and to correct some details as well , good experience ………..