Coronado on Briarwood

4.7

4.7

So far the apartment has been amazing. I have been working with Kloe from the beginning and she has gone above and beyond. I had ankle surgery and she has be accommodating while trying to get me in. I can’t thank her enough for an easy move.
Love it very clean very well kept having a problem with it Very quiet very nice community me and my family loves the experience Love every minute live in here
The apartment complex has a mix of pros and cons! Pros: very nice layout of apartment, current rent is pretty good for what you get, residents are generally pretty nice. Cons: walls in apartments are paper thin, some residents love blasting bass in their apartments and cars (causing the entire apartment to vibrate), since the complex put up awnings for parking it is much harder to find a spot unless you want to pay for one.
Casey was very friendly she answered all of our questions and was ready to help anyway she could. We received our contract very fast and was able to get it back to her ASAP. I really like the area and how it’s gated at night.
The staff is friendly. The location is nice and close to everything. The layout of my apartment is open and modern. It’s cozy and I feel right at home.
I had an awesome resident experience. The place is very nice and I am very pleased. Everything is very clean and the staff is friendly. Will definitely renew my lease.
Hot water sucks need more , kick board around cabinets weren’t secured, balcony wasn’t fully finished, the dishwasher won’t clean dishes properly, the toilet barely flushes
Beautiful apartments, friendly staff. It's been a great experience so far. The gym is well maintained with sufficient equipment. The pool area is also we'll maintained with plenty of grills around the buildings.
From the start it’s been a wonderful experience. The staff are friendly and helpful whether your moving in or currently reside. The apartment community is peaceful and the grounds are always well kept.
Golf simulator never works. Tons of noise for over a month straight in parking lot that included weekends. Trash pickup is random. Great gym. Nice staff. Clean community and good neighbors. Please fix the golf simulator ASAP.