Coronado on Briarwood

4.6

4.6

The move in process was easy. The team walked us through the process. The neighbors have been friendly and welcoming. The pool is nice and there is plenty of parking.
It is a very nice community and very one seems to be very nice around here. It is also very quiet not alot of noise. I'm very happy here and would recommend this place to ppl.
The front office workers don’t seem to know a lot of things. I asked for a new air filter for 2 weeks and I was told they had been ordered but not received. But when I spoke directly to the maintenance man he told Me they were never out of air filters. So should put to the maintenance staff!
This is one of the good places to live, a nice neighborhood, nice amenities, good maintenance, the pool is the best, all you have to do is keep all the grills on propane.
so far so good spend our first weekend at our unit. loving the neighbors and love the office personnel. great service and equal with everyone
Very accommodating! They were willing to work through some unexpected issues and we were moved in in less than 2 days! Super nice staff and love the amenities!
Me and my wife loves the community very clean very nice neighbors very friendly people front office is very friendly absolutely wonderful :).
I love it here. Everything is amazing good little walk to play out near the gym, nice barbecue from time to time, or a nice trip to shoot some hoops in the arcade. Would love to eventually warm up in the hot tub, nonetheless a great experience.
Very nice location and apartments. Nice staff and helpful at times.... Not consistent at something's. Overall ... Very quiet and friendly neighbours.
Nice neighborhood/easy access to & around town. Parking okay. Amenities okay, when working or open. Nice neighborhood/easy access to & around town. Parking okay. Amenities okay, when working or open.