Coronado on Briarwood

4.5

4.5

Wonderful and efficient staff and the most modern amenities and services one can ever wish for in an apartment complex. First rate layout and exemplary gym.
Great and clean living! Highly recommend living here for anyone searching for a place to live. Even stuff for the kids for do at pool area! And a place for your dogs!
Apt is very nice and prices just right. Color coordination is high end and provides easy coordination of various styles for decor. Area is very well maintained.
Definitely not the worst place to live but not as nice as luxury apartments should be for the price. The worst thing is the trash that stacks up in front of dumpster and the best is that it is a quiet community.
Communication needs to improve with residents. We enjoy the community here but there are definitely many needed improvements. Trash also needs to be handled better.
I love the apartment, and the community. everyone here is friendly. The people working on the office are really nice and respond to our requests right away. Even when I call and they are not there I get a call back right away
I love it so far. The pool, gym and hot tub are personal favorites. The service seems attentive also, looking forward to living here. I also like having a garage
We only recently moved in and the staff has been great. They helped us with our move in. The property looks very well taken care of, and we love all the amenities
I love living at Coronado. People are great and the staff are awesome! The grounds are really pretty and the maintenance people do an amazing job.
Excelent service. Pretty modern with amazing resort pool. It has their own gym, tanning room even a room to wash your dog. Pet friendly with no distinction.