Coronado on Briarwood

4.5

4.5

We’ve been here for almost a year and it’s been a great experience thus far! Great apartment with a beautiful modern feel! Even better amenities!
Quite place to live enjoy pool make birthday parties for children golfing good districts for kids to go to schools enjoy the gym nice parking lot
Overall great community. Great staff. Some residents are bad apples and just don’t care but community overall very good. Front office staff very friendly & willing to go over & beyond ⭐️
I am fairly new to the residence, but so far I've love the experience. Everyone was very helpful with the process and I look forward to living here.
Awesome. This place has felt like home since I first stepped into it. Everything is top of line moreover this community is Luxury living in west Texas which is a true gem
You feel safe here. Safety is a key factor as to why I decided to move to Coronado on Briarwood apartment complex. You can tell the facility is well kept and the maintenance guy is always willing to help.
Super modern and clean! I love that I can take my dog for a walk and that they have designated areas all around the complex. The room and restrooms are spacious .
It’s a very nice place to live and nice community. Very well kept. Only thing is the could do better about making sure the residents pick up after their dogs!
Very fast about fixing any type of maintenance issue that may occur. Very nice and professional from both the maintenance team and the front desk. Cheers!
Have had a great time living here so far. Can’t wait to renew my lease! Hopefully with the loosening guidelines I can get out and socialize more.