So far my apartment experience has been wonderful. My apartment is very spacious and I love it! The move in process was easy and it was a smooth transition into my new home.

Love this place! Good and friendly service! Great manager! Costa Bella are one of the best apartments around here! People who live here are respectful and considerate of other tenants.

My experience at the complex was outstanding! I felt welcomed by Leti and she went above and beyond also to answer every question I had. She showed me an apartment which I really loved and knew this would be the place I would call my home! I am now a resident and very happy! Thank you Costa Bella and thank you Leti for all your help as well!

The new management is doing a good job regarding customer service and the upkeep of the community. However, there are many dog owners in the apartment complex who don't pick up after their pets. It's a serious issue that needs to be addressed.

Over all clean and staff is good. Maintenve comes in a timely manner. Residents are quiet and we have no big problems. Good price for area. Will renew

No doubt a great place to live at! I’ve never had any issues with staff or maintenance crew. I’ve only had to call maintenance two times and they took care of matters within hours.

The neighborhood is awesome. Office management is very friendly. Location is close to the highway. Although it may get noisy because of how close it is to the highway.

is the best place I have ever lived in san antonio, cost benefit, leisure, gym, great service, good parking number for cars, security and close to all major shopping center

i've lived here for 1 year and i just renewed my lease, i never had any issues so far, the staff is great, the pool and the gym are really nice :)

Great apartment complex in a very convenient location. The office staff is super nice but maintenance isnt always the best. First of all the appliances give us way too much trouble and it takes a while for maintenance to get to it. Then depending on the guy, they may not even fix it.

Been living here 4 years. I've been a resident before it was Milesstone. They have their quirks but overall I've enjoyed living here. The location of the property is what appealed to me the most. Now because of some neighbor issues this will be my last year here.

The staff has been very helpful. Easy access to freeway. Great bus pick up for kids. Apartment was clean. Everything is located within close proximity.

Office communicates very well woth residents. Everything is well kept around the community. Maintenance is excellent, polite, and gets the job done!

It’s been pretty great overall, though noisy neighbors (music loud enough to hear the words) has been a recent issue about 12:30a-6:00a. The office has been understanding & says they are taking care of it; it has been better the last 2 weeks.

I had to move in quickly and everyone accommodated my situation very well and were very kind. Great price for all the amenities. Would definitely recommend.

The office staff is a pleasure to work with on routine and complex issues. The maintenance staff is extremely responsive and resolve problems efficiently without disrupting tenants lives

Costabella is an amazing place to live. The apartment are very close to great schools, shopping malls and supermarkets. The amenities are nice and always clean.

I have enjoyed my first 10 weeks because: 1. Great office staff that has shown wonderful hospitality. 2. A superb maintenance staff that have taken care a couple of fix-it needs. 3. The Costa Bella community is beautiful and well maintained. 4. It is my home with good neighbors.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

We are getting settled in and our neighbors are very friendly! Any time we have a question, the staff has been very helpful!!! The apartment complex is in a great location!!!

Great apartment! Staff has been very helpful! The location of Costa Bella is perfect for us. And we are finding shopping in the area to be convenient.

Costabella Apartments has been a great decision for my family. Now we are very comfortable and in a great location. Also, we are close to the school of my kids. It´s mean quality for our lives.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

I've lived here for almost a year and I absolutely love it. Its quiet, safe, and the staff is wonderful. I don't have any concerns with anything and it made me want to renew my lease another year. I love this complex.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

I’ve really enjoyed all the help I was able to get from the staff and manager here at Costa Bella. I just got my keys and I’m already loving this community!

This is a good complex to live in. Very quiet with no issues. Problems in apt. are taken care of in a timely fashion and the staff is very nice to deal with!

This is my first nice place of stay. I'm really impressed. Happy about the effort they made to help me get it. I recommended this apartment when I get a chance.