The apartments are great. The neighborhood is calm and friendly. However, it seems like whenever a resident needs something fixed, it takes a lot of effort to get it done.

I love the location and the price. All the extras that come in the apartment are amazing and the layout of the apartment is beautiful as well. The community is very friendly.

Definitely a place to call home. Clean and quite with friendly neighbors. Staff is always available to help out with questions. Definitely love the parcel lockers especially during the holiday season.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Everything here has been wonderful. It's so quiet and beautiful. I feel safe and secure and so happy when I pull into the gates. I do think a few more dog waste stations would be nice.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

I have lived at Costa Bella for more than 3 years and it feels very much like home. It is in the best location and has a perfect floor plan for Dolly, my dog, and me. We even have a yard to enjoy. I moved to San Antonio to be near my family and Costa Bella is just that. I appreciate having great stores nearby which makes it easy and convenient to shop! Friends are very important and I have met some very nice people. Sherri and the Office and Maintenance staff are very friendly and ready to help. They are quick to respond to service requests and are always making improvements and modernizing. I am happy at Costa Bella!

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Very spacious apartments. Complex is always clean and well kept. Office staff is a pleasure to work with and always help with any questions or issues I may have. Maintenance is fast, and using the app to pay rent and request maintenance issues is very convenient. Shopping, food, groceries, gas are all conveniently located nearby.

I live the location of the complex and everyone is nice. They keep us updated on things going on around the complex. One concern though is that parking is a little tight

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Bonitos departamentos, buen gimnasio, muy completo, bonita alberca con asadores, nada de ruido y ningún problema con los vecinos, hasta ahora todo muy bien, un 10

I moved in from another complex nearby where things weren't working. As we hoped for; everything has been simply perfect. Leti helped us with our lease and made things go smooth and easy; our apartment is spacious, comfortable and well located. I had my reserves about possible noise fron the loop coming to our apartment but not one bit has bothered us. Maintenance is pretty good, you never see dumpsters too full, walkways and common arras are well kept. Hope all keeps going as it is. Keep you posted...

Very nice and friendly environment .. very friendly office staff members , very neatly maintained , good pool to enjoy summer, The fitness center maintains very well

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

We have really enjoyed living here! Great location! Staff is very friendly and helpful! Everything we need is close to the area of the apartments!

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

I’m so glad I chose this community. I love where I am on the property, the staff is amazingly helpful. I am recommending it to everyone who asks.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Decent place. Could use a couple of upgrades in the inside of the units. The color of walls, carpet, and appliances could use and upgrade. It’s nice and has potential.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Clean complex, upscale feel, vaulted ceilings. However, the ceiling is thin and the upstairs neighbors sound like a herd of elephants stomping around. Maintenance is incompetent at best: still have toilet issues after 4 months of living here. Very disappointing considering how much money we're paying to live here!

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Amazing complex. Helpful staff. Feels like I am right at home. I have lived in 5 different complexes in San Antonio. This one is by far the better one.

Great Place to live. Good Neighborhood. Great amenities. Supporting and friendly staff and great service team to provide good service and safety

good living place. near to school. near for shopping. quite place for living. lots of pet area. child's play area is missing. lot of green space

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Awesome apartment and excellent facilities. The best apartment complex I have seen. So calm and quiet place. The surroundings and ease of reaching to stores is excellent

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

When I moved into the apartment, the sink sprayed me and my counter top with water, some of the plugs & lights were not working, & the smoke detector was making this lonnngggg, loud, beep, that interferes with our sleep. I put the work order in....a few days later it was deemed fixed. While the other problems were resolved, my smoke detector continues to make this loud beep. I’ve called the office and left a message, I just hope it doesn’t take another 3+ days to be fixed. It really interferes with my day to day living. When I come home from a stressful job, I don’t want to be greeted with the constant beeping (that echos loudly).

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

We just moved in and I love our new apartment! Everyone in the leasing office is very nice and is quick to respond to anything that came up!

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Great community with really good amenities. Staff are great, the front desk especially and the apartment is very comfortable to live and getting parking near my block is a challenge during evening hours.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Very nice, so far so good. Good location, nice property and lots of amenities. Floor plans are good and maintenance is fast. Lots of stuff to do in the neighborhood.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

I love to live here, it has a beautiful swimming pool, a comfortable gym, the barbecue place is awesome, i have no problem to find parking , totally safe

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

I love to live here, it has a beautiful and comfortable gym, the barbecue place is awesome, I love the pool design , it’s very safe and easy to find parking

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

We are living here during almost 1 year and it has been a great experience, because we have a wonderful and excellent school for our kiddos, and also we are located near to easy access to important freeways. The apartments are comfortable and the neighborhood is clean and safe.