Costa Bella Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

Great staff and beautiful apartments! The move in process was so easy and everyone was super helpful along the way! When I put in a maintenance request it was fixed promptly!
After half a year of living here I can say that my positive opinions about these apartments still hasn't changed. I have also loved being able to walk my dog around the pretty hills behind my building during this cool weather!
My family and I are new to Costa Bella and have had a mix of emotions since moving in. We love the complex itself. Amazing Stone Oak location with immediate access to highway, great schools, pretty decent interior even for a non upgraded unit. What we haven’t liked so far is there were no move in specials and the mandatory rental washer dryer. No opt out available. Which to me says they just want another way to get more money out of you. I was also yelled at by a “neighbor” at 10am for my 3 yr old son having a meltdown while going to the car. Not a welcoming first impression. We are hoping for the best because we love the location. Only time will tell.
Great people here - always helpful and professional ! Grounds are always kept clean, maintenance is responsible and working hard. Safe place to live.
Very well kept and quiet community. Open floor plans and love the patio that overlooks the green belt. Just moved in and looking forward to my time here.
I’ve enjoyed living here so far. The complex is clean and there’s been less dog poop and trash on the grass. It’s never too loud which I also appreciate! However, I have been disappointed to the lack of reply from messaging residential services and just maintenance taking awhile longer than I had hoped.
My appt building is usually very quiet until recently! Yesterday kids were playing in the causeway of my floor! They were kids having fun and that’s okay! I had kids who were young and loud! However from 10 till 11 is not satisfactory! Also someone is either basing their stereo or have their games or tv extremely loud from around 3am......during the week! Anything you can do to alleviate this would be greatly appreciated! Thank you Cindi D.
Quiet and great place to live recommend 👌🏼 Maintenance is good but sometimes takes longer. The facilities looks great and are in good condition.
First time getting own apartment. I’ve been here for 5 months now. Best experience. I have absolutely no complaints. The neighbors are nice, the community is clean, there is not a lot of noise, there is no pest problems. Just an overall great experience.
Great community the ppl at the office are super helpful and informative. Never had an issue with them or any maintenance requests. I would recommend anyone looking for an apartment to start with costa bella