Costa Bella Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

Quiet ,clean, amazing super nice office staff. Never have any complaints. I'm on the first floor and hardly hear my upstairs neighbor! Evryone I have ran into have been so nice and so respectful.. The only thing this place needs is a dog park then it would be perfect! Love it here😁
I enjoy living here, my only thing I would say is I wish it had a playground or something outside to be able to do. With covid we can’t use the facilities inside.
Since I moved in on 29 Jan 21, it has been exactly as I hoped it would be; except for the one week of snow. Grounds are well taken care of and clean. Office Staff answered all my questions and are available. Thanks for everything.
LOCATION IS PERFECT, OFFICE PERSONNEL IS REALLY HELPFUL. QUIET. NEEDS MORE ATTENTION TO PROPERTY WITH TRASH AND DOG POOP ALSO WEEDS AND STICKERS.
Neighborhood and neighbors are really nice on my flloe. The pool area is a favorite of my kids and the gym is fully equipped which I like. The location is great, and there are a lot of great places to shop and eat, and places for entertainment all around.
I have been living at Costa Bella for 2 years now and I have no regrets! The staff is extremely friendly and the environment is clean/ well- kept. Unlike many other apartments, I definitely feel safe and at home!
Lived here almost 6 years and have been happy with our experience. The property is always clean, office staff is helpful, and neighbors are nice.
We've been here for a year and 3 months now and our experience here is as great as when we moved in. If there is a maintenance request, it gets taken care right away. Everyone is so nice and our kids loves walking and playing around the property.
It’s been lovely living here at Costa Bella. It’s nice, quiet, and well lit. The location is also good with the various stores surrounding the area!
Moving to this area of San Antonio has been great for us, especially as DoorDash drivers! Having a wonderful place like this to live at makes it even better. ☺️