Costa Bella Apartment Homes

The best feel of being home. Calm neighborhood and sweet staff anytime help and perfect location to live in. I have always felt the comfort like I did on day 1 of me entering this apartment. Thanks for being there anytime
Calm place to live there is a lot of space in my apt never any trouble mostly clean outside haven’t been able to use the pool or gym because of Covid but before love to spend time there
I love being a resident of Costa Bella Apartments because they are always very cordial and respond quickly to any issues or concerns. I don’t feel that I’m put aside even when they are extremely busy. Office and administration make time to address any questions and always have a smile which is very welcoming . Apartment curb appeal is great with landscaping kept up and surrounding areas always clean . So much appreciated along with maintenance technicians friendly and always helpful when needed. I would refer anyone to live and enjoy Costa Bella Apartment living .
Been here about 3 years, reasonable rent, nice layout and not ghetto. Neighbors are friendly. I like that the parking lot is well lit. Staff are very friendly.
I have had an overall positive experience living here so far. Very great quality apartments and haven't had any issues yet, would love to use amenities more if hours are able to ever be extended though.
The staff is outstanding.. They always go above and beyond. They always greet you with a smile and the maintenance crew are prompt when I request service and they are very respectful.
Nice place to live, convenient for shops, school and restaurant. Close to the community library, walking distance to top-ranking elementary school. Quite community for seniors.
I've lived here for 6 years and I have not desired to move elsewhere. I like the services provided and that the staff try to find fun and helpful activities and services to engage the residents. I like that the lead maintenance man has been here just about as long as I have lived here and it gives me a sense of community and safety to have that kind of continuity in staff. Quiet community and friendly, helpful staff.
Love living here so far! Only had one night we were woken up by another resident. It’s been very quiet and clean, parking has been very great don’t have to walk far at all
I like it here very much !! I really love the community and like the way it is. My friends are over here. So I am happy to be here. And there is also good place for kids to play.