I’m in my first year and it has been great. The office staff and maintenance staff has always been helpful and efficient. I especially like the care that is given to keep everything thing looking good. Thanks!!

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Enjoying living at Costa Bella apartments. It has been a great location to live! Shopping close by and plenty of eating establishments around!!!

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

I’m a new resident at Costa Bella but the process of renting and moving has been super smooth. I can’t wait for my new adventures in my new home.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

I haven’t lived in an apartment in over 15 years, the whole process is so different from what I knew. Leti Olivo walked me through the process step by step and fused me with everything technical. she was great. Her willingness to help me was the deciding factor in my choosing Costa Bella.

There is no place for kids to play. The pet owners dont bother to pick dog poop. People using the bbq area leave it messy. Main entry door are most of the time not working... always open .. no need for remotes .. anyone can enter. Back lawns in ground floor homes are diaster, just sand and rocks, management has no time to maintain them. Not happy at all.

Employees were super helpful and extremely nice. helped me get into the apartment i wanted without any trouble. i can’t wait to move in, in a few weeks

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

I love living here. My apartment is nice and suites my needs. I love the heath club and the pool. The office people are nice and responsive to my needs or concerns.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

I HAVE BEEN A RESIDENT FOR 2 YEARS, AND LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. I FEEL SAFE AND SECURE IN MY APARTMENT AND I DO NOT HEAR LOUD NOISES, HARDLY ANDY NOISES AT ALL. EVERY ONE AT THE OFFICE HAS BEEN READY TO HELP ME WITH ALL MY NEEDS, OR ANY QUESTIONS I MIGHT HAVE. LETHA K.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

With summer coming up soon I am excited to spend time by the pool with my family and reading a good book. The gym is a great space close to home so I look forward to working out more this season.

Maintenance, Staff, and Amenities are all really great! I really enjoy taking advantage of the gym instead of having a membership elsewhere. Also, summertime is wonderful for hanging by the pool and grilling.

We've been living at Costa Bella for 2 years and just signed our lease for another year. We've been very happy here because it's so quiet. We never hear any noise coming from other apartments. The property is pretty well maintained, and maintenance typically responds to requests very quickly.

Staff is helpful and resolved my problem in a timely manner. Maintenance is very professional. Lots of green space for dogs. I would like recycling bins for residents.

I just moved in. The apartment is neat and clean. It is very quiet. It is very close to school and shopping/groceries. So for the experience was good. The only thing is the apartment entrance signboard is not prominent. For any new person, it is easy to miss.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Love our apartment, such a nice improvement from what we’ve had in the past. Quiet, and spacey. Front staff are all helpful and have an answer for any quiestion. Could see us staying here for a couple years!

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Quiet community and very near to the school. Many shopping places are near by. My son likes this place and also San Antonio, he have some friends here.

Very nice place to live. The staff is really friendly here and willing to help. The apartment complex is pretty clean for the most part but I feel as if they could benefit from more maintenance.

I enjoy living at costa Bella and the staff is very helpful and professional. It is in a great location, the maintenance is always taken care of and facilities are well kept.

I love how clean and calm this apartment community is. The staff is really nice and helpfull when needed. When it comes to maintenance they are quick to come out and get things fixed

Love my apartment.❤️😍 I have met many of the residents. The administrative staff is awesome, when they assist me and are very courteous. The maintenance guys are great and knowledgeable in performing their duties.

It has been a great place to live! Location is very good! Neighbors are friendly. Apartment is comfortable. Have not had to use maintenance as of today. Needs more parking.

Great customer service, very friendly staff. It was a very smooth move in experience for me. The location is perfect for me, surrounded by nice restaurants and grocery stores nearby.

Love the location, the amenities are awesome and everyone here is super nice. My favorite thing is the packaging lockers, keeps my stuff safe instead of them leaving it on doorstep for anyone to take

So far my apartment experience has been wonderful. My apartment is very spacious and I love it! The move in process was easy and it was a smooth transition into my new home.

Love this place! Good and friendly service! Great manager! Costa Bella are one of the best apartments around here! People who live here are respectful and considerate of other tenants.

My experience at the complex was outstanding! I felt welcomed by Leti and she went above and beyond also to answer every question I had. She showed me an apartment which I really loved and knew this would be the place I would call my home! I am now a resident and very happy! Thank you Costa Bella and thank you Leti for all your help as well!