I have lived here before and I can say it is so well managed and the apartments are so well designed we are back! We have fond memories of this complex, where else would you hear that? Only at Costa Bella!

Office staff was friendly last year. Pool party was very good last year....... Ice cream party was good last year and many options were there last year

Overall it’s been great (1,000 times better then my last apt). There were a few hiccups with getting maintenance with the new system, but it was taken care of fairly quickly.

The office staff, particularly, Claudia, were the very best at answering questions and helping me through the apply process. They made me feel welcome.

Ive been here since December and i still love it just as much as i did back then. It's safe and quiet despite being next to 1604 and its in a great location by the vineyard.

I love living here. I have been here for 3 years and it has been amazing. The maintenance staff is the best and the poor is amazing as well.

Staff was very helpful and accommodating throughout entire move in process. The apartment has all the amenities I need and it’s in a great location!

We have been here almost 3 months and we love it!! The office staff are great! Maintenance is wonderful also, service request are processed in a timely manner

Living at costa Bella has been great. They have fast maintenance, friendly staff, and an extremely quiet property. Very family friendly and well priced.

My a/c stopped working and I got home after office was closed but submitted my maintenance order and it was fixed before getting home from work the next day. The staff too is very helpful and friendly when I stop by office!

The day that I was moving my things in there was a truck parked in my garage driveway. I was able to call the emergency number and Sherrie the site manager quickly responded and got a hold of the owner of the vehicle to move it so we could move out stuff in! We were so thankful for her prompt response and willingness to take action.

The staff is lovely and responds quickly. The complex is beautiful and we especially love the open room with parking areas. LOVE THIS PLACE!

We love living here. We renewed our lease to a larger unit and the staff made it an easy transition. Would highly recommend living here. The staff and maintenance team are great.

I have enjoyed living at this complex. Maintenance request are quick to get repaired. I would recommend they need better grills by the pool area and the gym could use better equipment.Also I went to friends apartment and we pay the same but her apartment is completely upgraded with granite and stainless steel. Makes me wish I would have looked before renewing my lease.

Pretty good community. Front office staff could work on customer service for their current residence and maintenance could be quicker when it comes to orders.

Wouldn't have renewed lease if I was not happy with the complex- cheers to your staff who follow up on requests and consistently are of assistance with any issues

The ladys in the front office are so nice and sweet, they explained everything really well. The application process was fast and easy. The community is so nice and pretty.

I love everything here, the staff is immediately warm and welcoming. The apartments are beautiful and well priced and you can't beat the location.

So far i have had a wonderful experience living here for the past 4 years. Work orders get handled in a timely manner and i really am enjoying the new management and upgrades. Only thing i wish i had was better water pressure in my shower. Besides that everything is great!

Living at Costa Bella Apartments has been a great experience. The ladies at the front desk are very helpful. Personally, I enjoy the 24 hour gym and the pool (especially during the summer). It is a great complex for both single young people (first time apartment owners) and families.

As a new resident I am impressed on how the community of the apartment is set up and also how it is maintaianed (we rented it online) I am confident we are going to love it more as time goes by.

Pool is very nice and grill access. Gym could be better equipped and becomes very warm inside there. Good grass area for dogs. No other comments.

I’ve lived here 3 years and just renewed for another. I like the location, the pool and the apartments. I feel safe here and it feels like home. Only really have two complaints. First is that a lot of residents don’t pick up their dog poop even though there are doggie bags and trash cans everywhere. My son likes to play outside and often steps in poop. I just wish cleaning up after your pets was inforced more. And secondly, there is one employee in the leasing office that sometimes if I see she is the only person working I’ll just leave and come back another time. Not helpful. Other than those two things I really like it here.

Apartment homes are very well maintained. Amenities are outstanding. The office personnel are very welcoming and knowledgeable. The grounds are Beautifully landscaped. Parking can be challenging.

The management & maintenance have been amazing, they get back to me right away, are always helpful and kind. My apt is perfect and the neighbors are quiet.