Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Staffing and the people maintenance who help take care of the property are all very kind Thank you for all that you do and for always responding when I’ve called
Love the apartment and community . They really take the time and effort to make sure your moving experience is smooth. If put in a maintenance request there usually there that same day. Friendly community.
It's been 4 months since we moved in. Everything is still great. The front office and maintenance are awesome. Very friendly and approachable. The beauty of the surroundings came to life that spring is here. We love having a walk outside and my kids loves running around on the empty lot just beside our building. Thank you again CostaBella. We are so happy to be here.
nice location, good rating school, easy access for shops, need to improve the maintenance, need a play area for kids, the community centre is good, wonderful pool area and grill area. Love to live here
When calling or reaching out to the front office, they either don’t get back to you or reach out a day or two late through messages. The maintenance crew is awesome but the front office takes awhile to communicate :/
Thank u for everything u are one of the best ,you kept in touch with everyone living in your community,making sure everyone is happy,and healthy thank you all
Is an excelent place for Living, is beutiful, quiet. I love stay in home, because is very comfortable, and it Have a lot of space. The community áreas are greatful and clean. The cleaning Service in the común áreas are very good. The área of the dumpster its alway clean..
I Recently moved in and I’m very happy with everything so far! It has been a quite community and I’m very satisfied with the apartment quality.
Living in a Costa Bella apartment home has been a very satisfying and enjoyable experience. I love the location of my home as it backs to a nice green space. It’s quiet, aesthetically very pleasing, and fits my need for aplace to call my home. Costa Bella is a beautiful complex, attractive grounds, and a terrific location. Lastly the management team and maintenance staff are outstanding - super friendly, efficient, and always helpful.
I’ve lived at Costa Bella almost 13 years and most of the time here has been great. Very minor issues in regard to problems within the community. Pool access to non guest and too many kids due to the location of the new elementary. Pool is way too small and adult residents are run out by all of the kids . Should be a separate pool for adults only.