This is a good complex to live in. Very quiet with no issues. Problems in apt. are taken care of in a timely fashion and the staff is very nice to deal with!

This is my first nice place of stay. I'm really impressed. Happy about the effort they made to help me get it. I recommended this apartment when I get a chance.

I have not moved in yet....but the staff here has been very helpful in preparing for my move!!! Emails are answered very quickly!!! And no matter how many questions I ask...they still respond promptly!!!

We haven't moved in yet.....but the staff has been very helpful and prompt in the process!!! Every email has been answered quickly. And every question has been given clear answers.

Very clean and safe. I have had not a problem with any of the staff or neighbors. Dog friendly. Sometimes dog waste is found and neighbors should take care of it.

I love it here. Nice and quiet. Clean. Great staff. On my third year. Great price for rent. Very affordable. I just love Claudia!! She is absolutely wonderful!

I have been looking for a comfortable, pleasant place, easy access, with a good gym, leisure area for barbecue and enjoy the weekend with an affordable price, and I found here in costa bella apartments

It’s a lovely community. The maintenance staff is great. I have only had one office staff members that I did not have a good experience with. Overall I have enjoyed living there.

We’ve loved living here so far! maintenance is always fast to address problems. The one small complaint is that people will drive crazy through the parking lots.

Love it here, very nice!! My baby girl loves it here. So happy that i move over here. Im close to my job, my family, and beimg here has been very nice

We have enjoyed our time at the complex. Maintenance has been quick to resolve any issues we had. The noise has been at a minimum. It has been a comfortable place for us.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

One of the best place in San Antonio for a pleasant stay. Living here since 2017 and always feel safe, secured and calm. It is the best gated community with reasonable rents

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

I have lived here before and I can say it is so well managed and the apartments are so well designed we are back! We have fond memories of this complex, where else would you hear that? Only at Costa Bella!

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Office staff was friendly last year. Pool party was very good last year....... Ice cream party was good last year and many options were there last year

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Overall it’s been great (1,000 times better then my last apt). There were a few hiccups with getting maintenance with the new system, but it was taken care of fairly quickly.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

The office staff, particularly, Claudia, were the very best at answering questions and helping me through the apply process. They made me feel welcome.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Ive been here since December and i still love it just as much as i did back then. It's safe and quiet despite being next to 1604 and its in a great location by the vineyard.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

I love living here. I have been here for 3 years and it has been amazing. The maintenance staff is the best and the poor is amazing as well.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Staff was very helpful and accommodating throughout entire move in process. The apartment has all the amenities I need and it’s in a great location!

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

We have been here almost 3 months and we love it!! The office staff are great! Maintenance is wonderful also, service request are processed in a timely manner

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Living at costa Bella has been great. They have fast maintenance, friendly staff, and an extremely quiet property. Very family friendly and well priced.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

My a/c stopped working and I got home after office was closed but submitted my maintenance order and it was fixed before getting home from work the next day. The staff too is very helpful and friendly when I stop by office!

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

The day that I was moving my things in there was a truck parked in my garage driveway. I was able to call the emergency number and Sherrie the site manager quickly responded and got a hold of the owner of the vehicle to move it so we could move out stuff in! We were so thankful for her prompt response and willingness to take action.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

The staff is lovely and responds quickly. The complex is beautiful and we especially love the open room with parking areas. LOVE THIS PLACE!

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

We love living here. We renewed our lease to a larger unit and the staff made it an easy transition. Would highly recommend living here. The staff and maintenance team are great.