The office staff is a pleasure to work with on routine and complex issues. The maintenance staff is extremely responsive and resolve problems efficiently without disrupting tenants lives

Costabella is an amazing place to live. The apartment are very close to great schools, shopping malls and supermarkets. The amenities are nice and always clean.

I have enjoyed my first 10 weeks because: 1. Great office staff that has shown wonderful hospitality. 2. A superb maintenance staff that have taken care a couple of fix-it needs. 3. The Costa Bella community is beautiful and well maintained. 4. It is my home with good neighbors.

We are getting settled in and our neighbors are very friendly! Any time we have a question, the staff has been very helpful!!! The apartment complex is in a great location!!!

Great apartment! Staff has been very helpful! The location of Costa Bella is perfect for us. And we are finding shopping in the area to be convenient.

Costabella Apartments has been a great decision for my family. Now we are very comfortable and in a great location. Also, we are close to the school of my kids. It´s mean quality for our lives.

I've lived here for almost a year and I absolutely love it. Its quiet, safe, and the staff is wonderful. I don't have any concerns with anything and it made me want to renew my lease another year. I love this complex.

I’ve really enjoyed all the help I was able to get from the staff and manager here at Costa Bella. I just got my keys and I’m already loving this community!

This is a good complex to live in. Very quiet with no issues. Problems in apt. are taken care of in a timely fashion and the staff is very nice to deal with!

This is my first nice place of stay. I'm really impressed. Happy about the effort they made to help me get it. I recommended this apartment when I get a chance.

I have not moved in yet....but the staff here has been very helpful in preparing for my move!!! Emails are answered very quickly!!! And no matter how many questions I ask...they still respond promptly!!!

We haven't moved in yet.....but the staff has been very helpful and prompt in the process!!! Every email has been answered quickly. And every question has been given clear answers.

Very clean and safe. I have had not a problem with any of the staff or neighbors. Dog friendly. Sometimes dog waste is found and neighbors should take care of it.

I love it here. Nice and quiet. Clean. Great staff. On my third year. Great price for rent. Very affordable. I just love Claudia!! She is absolutely wonderful!

I have been looking for a comfortable, pleasant place, easy access, with a good gym, leisure area for barbecue and enjoy the weekend with an affordable price, and I found here in costa bella apartments

It’s a lovely community. The maintenance staff is great. I have only had one office staff members that I did not have a good experience with. Overall I have enjoyed living there.

We’ve loved living here so far! maintenance is always fast to address problems. The one small complaint is that people will drive crazy through the parking lots.

Love it here, very nice!! My baby girl loves it here. So happy that i move over here. Im close to my job, my family, and beimg here has been very nice

We have enjoyed our time at the complex. Maintenance has been quick to resolve any issues we had. The noise has been at a minimum. It has been a comfortable place for us.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

One of the best place in San Antonio for a pleasant stay. Living here since 2017 and always feel safe, secured and calm. It is the best gated community with reasonable rents

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

I have lived here before and I can say it is so well managed and the apartments are so well designed we are back! We have fond memories of this complex, where else would you hear that? Only at Costa Bella!

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Office staff was friendly last year. Pool party was very good last year....... Ice cream party was good last year and many options were there last year

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Overall it’s been great (1,000 times better then my last apt). There were a few hiccups with getting maintenance with the new system, but it was taken care of fairly quickly.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

The office staff, particularly, Claudia, were the very best at answering questions and helping me through the apply process. They made me feel welcome.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Ive been here since December and i still love it just as much as i did back then. It's safe and quiet despite being next to 1604 and its in a great location by the vineyard.