Costa Bella Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

The floorplan is amazing, better than any apartment I’ve been in so far! It’s also (overall) a really beautiful community. Unfortunately, our experience hasn’t been that great. We have 2 small children and our apartment is right next to the entry gate and package lockers. There are no speed bumps before or after the gate tracks, so all we hear all day and night are cars SPEEDING over the tracks and playing loud music. Even with new sound machines, no one is sleeping well. Our master bath leaked into our garage, our fridge leaked, the toilets have been running since we moved in (and we have a series of other maintenance issues). I’ve been told it could be weeks before they’re fully addressed (minus the leaks) because they have ONE maintenance worker for this entire complex. We also had to email Valet trash over 5 times before someone started picking up our trash. I’m sure other apartments further back are quieter and don’t have the issues we are, but this has been really challenging :(
Costa Bella fits me well. It has been my home for almost three years. I like living here and I hope to be here for a long time. It a great location, an excellent value, very few maintenance issues, and the complex always looks beautiful. My neighbors are nice (although, a bit noisy at times). I love the green space off of my patio. Although, I have one wish. The shrubbery that was a buffer between my patio and the A/C units close by died in the winter freeze. I wish the dead bush could be replaced with something new. Something that would be a buffer from the sound and view of the A/C units would be nice. Thank you to management and maintenance for all you do.
I have been living here for some months now and I have had all good experiences. The maintenance staff is pretty quick on coming to work on repair orders. The Office staff is very friendly and helpful. I also have friendly neighbors so that's a plus.
It’s been a good experience living here. I’ve enjoyed the location and how the proximity to a lot of the places I frequent. The neighborhood has been quiet and well lit for evening walks.
I love it here! Great amenities and quick service for maintenance requests. The location is perfect with all kinds of restaurants and shopping.
I really enjoyed Costa Bellas Costomer Service because of how fast they were to have me move in. Treated with respect and was given a lot of information. Thank You so much!!!
I ENJOY LIVING AT COSTA BELLA, IT IS VERY QUIET AND PEACEFUL. THE STAFF ARE FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THEY CONSIDER AND FOLLOW THROUGH WITH SUGGESTIONS ON MAKING IT A GREAT EXPERIENCE
The gate codes haven’t worded since the day I moved in. The work orders are handled, but not promptly. I have enjoyed my time here otherwise
The location is great, live around this area when I first love to San Antonio. Apartments are okay. When we first moved in it wasn’t the best experience.
So far the community has been really great. When we toured we just knew that this was the place and Arlene was such a big help! Overall we have had a great experience so far!