Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Community seems nice and quiet. Convenient location. Gate clickers don’t work nor does the code the front desk gave us. Seems like only one person is doing all the work.
An excellent place to live. Clean , organized, administration are always ready to help. Family atmosphere. Great location, markets, shops very close. In addition to the condominium gym which is excellent. I recommend.
I am coming up on one month living here and have been quite pleased. The location of my apartment is far enough away from the main road that I barely hear any street traffic. Very quiet community this far.
Super friendly, quick maintenance service and dog friendly. It’s close many major roads in San Antonio. I’ve been here for 3 years and I honestly can’t complain.
Costa Bella Apartments are well kept. The pool is nice. They also have just right amount of equipment needed to get in a great workout. Community is friendly and the location is great!
Great place to live! The staff are really responsive to any concerns. They are extremely helpful. And the new remodel is beautiful. Brand new BBQs at the pool!
The apartment is beautiful and spacious! Work orders are dealt with quickly. The valet trash service is amazing. The staff is professional and courteous.
Walls are thin, so energy bills and noise are high. Maintenance takes forever to address the issue, and takes numerous visits to actually fix. And this community rewards app has so many problems!!!!
I have only been here for a couple of weeks but it has been a great experience so far. I moved here while renovations are being done to my home and so far it's great. Leti made the process as smooth as possible.
Leasing agents and maintenance team are good and responsive. Special thanks to Claudia, whenever I raise work order she promptly makes sure its getting completed in reasonable time.