I just moved in. The apartment is neat and clean. It is very quiet. It is very close to school and shopping/groceries. So for the experience was good. The only thing is the apartment entrance signboard is not prominent. For any new person, it is easy to miss.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Love our apartment, such a nice improvement from what we’ve had in the past. Quiet, and spacey. Front staff are all helpful and have an answer for any quiestion. Could see us staying here for a couple years!

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Quiet community and very near to the school. Many shopping places are near by. My son likes this place and also San Antonio, he have some friends here.

Very nice place to live. The staff is really friendly here and willing to help. The apartment complex is pretty clean for the most part but I feel as if they could benefit from more maintenance.

I enjoy living at costa Bella and the staff is very helpful and professional. It is in a great location, the maintenance is always taken care of and facilities are well kept.

I love how clean and calm this apartment community is. The staff is really nice and helpfull when needed. When it comes to maintenance they are quick to come out and get things fixed

Love my apartment.❤️😍 I have met many of the residents. The administrative staff is awesome, when they assist me and are very courteous. The maintenance guys are great and knowledgeable in performing their duties.

It has been a great place to live! Location is very good! Neighbors are friendly. Apartment is comfortable. Have not had to use maintenance as of today. Needs more parking.

Great customer service, very friendly staff. It was a very smooth move in experience for me. The location is perfect for me, surrounded by nice restaurants and grocery stores nearby.

Love the location, the amenities are awesome and everyone here is super nice. My favorite thing is the packaging lockers, keeps my stuff safe instead of them leaving it on doorstep for anyone to take

So far my apartment experience has been wonderful. My apartment is very spacious and I love it! The move in process was easy and it was a smooth transition into my new home.

Love this place! Good and friendly service! Great manager! Costa Bella are one of the best apartments around here! People who live here are respectful and considerate of other tenants.

My experience at the complex was outstanding! I felt welcomed by Leti and she went above and beyond also to answer every question I had. She showed me an apartment which I really loved and knew this would be the place I would call my home! I am now a resident and very happy! Thank you Costa Bella and thank you Leti for all your help as well!

The new management is doing a good job regarding customer service and the upkeep of the community. However, there are many dog owners in the apartment complex who don't pick up after their pets. It's a serious issue that needs to be addressed.

Over all clean and staff is good. Maintenve comes in a timely manner. Residents are quiet and we have no big problems. Good price for area. Will renew

No doubt a great place to live at! I’ve never had any issues with staff or maintenance crew. I’ve only had to call maintenance two times and they took care of matters within hours.

The neighborhood is awesome. Office management is very friendly. Location is close to the highway. Although it may get noisy because of how close it is to the highway.

is the best place I have ever lived in san antonio, cost benefit, leisure, gym, great service, good parking number for cars, security and close to all major shopping center

i've lived here for 1 year and i just renewed my lease, i never had any issues so far, the staff is great, the pool and the gym are really nice :)

Great apartment complex in a very convenient location. The office staff is super nice but maintenance isnt always the best. First of all the appliances give us way too much trouble and it takes a while for maintenance to get to it. Then depending on the guy, they may not even fix it.

Been living here 4 years. I've been a resident before it was Milesstone. They have their quirks but overall I've enjoyed living here. The location of the property is what appealed to me the most. Now because of some neighbor issues this will be my last year here.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

The staff has been very helpful. Easy access to freeway. Great bus pick up for kids. Apartment was clean. Everything is located within close proximity.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Office communicates very well woth residents. Everything is well kept around the community. Maintenance is excellent, polite, and gets the job done!

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

It’s been pretty great overall, though noisy neighbors (music loud enough to hear the words) has been a recent issue about 12:30a-6:00a. The office has been understanding & says they are taking care of it; it has been better the last 2 weeks.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

I had to move in quickly and everyone accommodated my situation very well and were very kind. Great price for all the amenities. Would definitely recommend.