Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Love living here. Maintenance requests are always answered and fixed promptly. Have a hard time getting ahold of the main office at times, but usually have good communication from them.
So, far So good. Staff is really attentive and they really attempt to assist you . I also like the pool and the gym. I had some issues with the A/C and the Water, not being cold or hot enough. I called and they were able to assist me I hope the issues does not persist.
We have lived here a year. And Living here was a pretty good experience. The pool is really nice and the apartment itself is really nice, haven’t had any issues with the complex or with the management team.
It’s been great so far! The person who helped explain the move in and such was nice and hospitable! Just sucks not getting a washer/dryer for two weeks :/
Nice Community. We have had very few issues when we have maintenance needed they are very responsive. The location is great and our neighbors are all very sweet. I do wish the Clubhouse staff were more responsive on somethings. The communication through all of the COVID challenges has been good.
THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF TRASH, CIGARETTE BUTTS, AND DOG POOP NOT BEING PICKED UP AROUND THE BACK OF MY BUILDING #6!!!! I HAVE BEEN A RESIDENT FOR 3 YEARS, AND I USE TO LOVE EVERY EVERY THING ABOUT IT! BUT NOW MY NEIGHBORS SEEM TO PLAY LOUD MUSIC AND PARTIES AND KEEP THEIR BALCONIES (ON BOTTOM FLOORS SO JUNK UP. I HAVE EVEN SEEN THEM THROW THEIR TRASH IN THE BUSHES BEHIND MY BUILDING! I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS GETTING AHOLD OF THE OFF OR ANY CALL BACK!
We enjoy living here. Convenient to shopping and our jobs! Location to some awesome parks is also great...Eisenhower Park, Government Canyon to name a couple1
Love living here. Awesome location, everything’s close by! Staff is always helpful and always keep residents on the loop of things changing, as is the case with current pandemic.
So far everything is pleasant! Nice and quiet. Only thing I could complain about it not getting maintenance requests done in a reasonable time but I understand that things may be slow right now due to COVID
Overall, my experience was ok. The apartment itself is pretty well kept but there's some things I was not to thrilled about such as the lighting, the AC unit, the damage on woodwork around window, and garbage dispenser not working. It's not a bad apartment though, I look forward to living here.