Everyone has been super nice and helpful! I’ve only been here for less than a week, but moving in was a breeze. I have enjoyed the workout room every day since I have been here. Also the pool and barbecue are in tip top shape and have been fun and useful. Five stars so far from me!

We moved in yesterday and by far this has been the best experience ever. The community is extremely clean and beautiful to look at. Leti was amazing! She made our experience from the moment we walked in to look to the moment we got our keys absolutely fabulous! We walked into our new apartment and was greeted with a goodie bag, waters and a hand written note welcoming us to our new home. We are extremely happy with how great this place is!

Leti has been amazing with helping me get my apartment. Claudia is extremely helpful as well. Thank you Costa Bella for being so amazing to me!

From the start of our apartment viewing we knew this was the place to raise our baby in!! Leti was amazing and made our move in effortless!!

I am happy to see the management care about the apartments and cleaning up landscaping and painting. The pool is always clean and ready to use

I just picked up my keys and it was very disappointing to receive an apt that is not in the quality expected from this place at this location. We will see how this year goes

I have had a great moving experience so far. Everyone is so helpful and welcoming. The apartment was in very good condition when I moved in.

We recently moved to this apartment , the staff is very friendly , maintenance and amenities are very nice ... very nice and Freindly environment

The staff is really nice and helpful. And when I was ready to move in everything was ready for me. It made it super easy and fast. My new apartment was clean and easy to navigate

Very good apartments to live in. Affordable rates for the area you’re living in, and very spacious floor plans. Maintenance always reply’s very quickly as well. Pool is always managed well, and is great to use.

I didn’t even move in to the apartment, but I already see couple of maintenance problems in apartment and I was told to create service request. I am not sure why I should I create a service request for which the problems they already aware of. Never answered our calls whenever we need any information to ask. It always go to voice message and no one calls back to our message.

Spacious apartments, well maintained, and the whole complex and a vacation resort feeling to it. Maintenance is timely and courteous. Gym is fully equipped and we'll functioning.

Recently moved in and so far so good! There were a few things wrong when we moved in but Claudia got them corrected right away! We love the area!

This is my first apartment and I’m in love with it. Amenities are amazing, staff is super helpful and location is unbelievable as well! I’m in love with my new home, and any problems that I have encountered have been taken care of very quickly. I looked around at many different places to lease, but none could compare to costa bella. It is beautiful and well kept, as well as definitely worth the money!

have enjoyed living here at costa bella apts everyone is so nice! the upkeep is amazing and i love the package lockers! so convenient! have recommended this apt to many of my friends

The apartment is amazing. I love the huge windows that are in the living room. The apartment in itself is just big. The kitchen is bigger than I expected. And the leasing agents were super helpful through the whole process.

Great location. Great people. Friends with many neighbors. Feel extremely safe. Maintenance is quick and very friendly. Pool and gym are fantastic.

Gosto da organização, limpeza do condomínio. Os colaboradores estão sempre prontos ajudar. I like the organization, cleaning the condo. Employees are always ready to help.

The only issue so far is maintenance could improve on communication and completion of repairs..3 weeks and repairs still not finished. Would be nice if there are issues with completion then advise the tenants as to why..looks bad on staff

I moved here 2 and a half years ago and I still love it. It’s super dog friendly. Which is always nice when you’re a dog person. It’s close to work. It’s clean and everyone is very friendly.

Tired of asking to have my AC fixed. It has been years like this. Yet another review and I am still having issues with the AC. Sigh it just can’t seem to get done.

Great complex! I love my apartment, it is beautiful, and the team is great. Big complex, so maintenance can take a little bit longer, but otherwise it’s amazing!!

I’m in my first year and it has been great. The office staff and maintenance staff has always been helpful and efficient. I especially like the care that is given to keep everything thing looking good. Thanks!!

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Enjoying living at Costa Bella apartments. It has been a great location to live! Shopping close by and plenty of eating establishments around!!!

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

I’m a new resident at Costa Bella but the process of renting and moving has been super smooth. I can’t wait for my new adventures in my new home.