Amazing complex. Helpful staff. Feels like I am right at home. I have lived in 5 different complexes in San Antonio. This one is by far the better one.

Great Place to live. Good Neighborhood. Great amenities. Supporting and friendly staff and great service team to provide good service and safety

good living place. near to school. near for shopping. quite place for living. lots of pet area. child's play area is missing. lot of green space

Awesome apartment and excellent facilities. The best apartment complex I have seen. So calm and quiet place. The surroundings and ease of reaching to stores is excellent

When I moved into the apartment, the sink sprayed me and my counter top with water, some of the plugs & lights were not working, & the smoke detector was making this lonnngggg, loud, beep, that interferes with our sleep. I put the work order in....a few days later it was deemed fixed. While the other problems were resolved, my smoke detector continues to make this loud beep. I’ve called the office and left a message, I just hope it doesn’t take another 3+ days to be fixed. It really interferes with my day to day living. When I come home from a stressful job, I don’t want to be greeted with the constant beeping (that echos loudly).

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

We just moved in and I love our new apartment! Everyone in the leasing office is very nice and is quick to respond to anything that came up!

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Great community with really good amenities. Staff are great, the front desk especially and the apartment is very comfortable to live and getting parking near my block is a challenge during evening hours.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Very nice, so far so good. Good location, nice property and lots of amenities. Floor plans are good and maintenance is fast. Lots of stuff to do in the neighborhood.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

I love to live here, it has a beautiful swimming pool, a comfortable gym, the barbecue place is awesome, i have no problem to find parking , totally safe

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

I love to live here, it has a beautiful and comfortable gym, the barbecue place is awesome, I love the pool design , it’s very safe and easy to find parking

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

We are living here during almost 1 year and it has been a great experience, because we have a wonderful and excellent school for our kiddos, and also we are located near to easy access to important freeways. The apartments are comfortable and the neighborhood is clean and safe.

Needs some updated work, updated carpet, blinds are old school, cabinets need an update from brown to more current. The towel holder was bent.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Very nice safe apartment community. Amenities such as swimming pool, weight room, clubhouse and parcel packages center. Parking is abundant.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Great place!! So quiet. The new paint job makes the building look that much better!! Never have I had any issues since I’ve been here. Would recommend to anyone

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

I enjoy my home at Costa Bella. It is comfortable and quiet. Thank you for the new face on the buildings. The paint job looks great. Well done.

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

Community is very good. Maintenance issues are processed a little slow here compared to other apartments that I have lived.Other than it is very good place to live.

I love it here. It has such a relaxing feel. The gym is big and is always clean. I love that there are doggy stations around the complex, it makes it easy to walk your dog. & it’s never too loud.

Awesome Staff!! One of the best Apartment complex that I have lived since moving to San Antonio. (Third lease renewal) If we were not moving into a house at the end of our lease, We would definitely stay!

So far so good! No complaints ! Pretty place friendly staff. Clean well maintained. Location is perfect and meets our needs. Thank you everyone here at Costa bella!!!

Great quiet community. I like that’s it’s clean. Any issue maintenance gets to it in a timely manner and the location is perfect. Close to grocery and shopping

Everyone has been super nice and helpful! I’ve only been here for less than a week, but moving in was a breeze. I have enjoyed the workout room every day since I have been here. Also the pool and barbecue are in tip top shape and have been fun and useful. Five stars so far from me!

We moved in yesterday and by far this has been the best experience ever. The community is extremely clean and beautiful to look at. Leti was amazing! She made our experience from the moment we walked in to look to the moment we got our keys absolutely fabulous! We walked into our new apartment and was greeted with a goodie bag, waters and a hand written note welcoming us to our new home. We are extremely happy with how great this place is!

Leti has been amazing with helping me get my apartment. Claudia is extremely helpful as well. Thank you Costa Bella for being so amazing to me!

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

From the start of our apartment viewing we knew this was the place to raise our baby in!! Leti was amazing and made our move in effortless!!

Reply from Costa Bella Apartment Homes

I am happy to see the management care about the apartments and cleaning up landscaping and painting. The pool is always clean and ready to use