Absolutely love living here! I have been here for almost 3 years now. The staff is beyond excellent! Any work order submitted has always been addressed next day- emergencies always same day. I can't thank them enough for providing such great service for our community. The neighborhood is fantastic as well! We are right across from the YMCA and so close to local parks!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Love living here. The stairs seem to keep me fit and the staff is ever-present, ever-helpful. It's only been 2 months, but it feels like home.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I really enjoy living here. The office staff has always been helpful from the get go. I love that the maintenance is so quick to respond and fix the issues.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Clean, pets are not roaming, friendly and helpful staff. Enjoy walking time spend in our surroundings with good lighting & well kept grounds

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Staff is friendly. Maintenance fixes things fast. Quiet complex. Only complaints I could possibly make are that I wish I had wood flooring, upgrades in my apartment and more amenities. But overall it’s a good community.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Love being back. Peaceful quiet and overall awesome! The staff, the community, it’s been an awesome month. Everything is accessible and the gym is awesome

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

It is very nice to live here ... very quiet ... good area ... all services nearby ... I love it. Good green areas ... good neighbors ... it has everything.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Complex is great. Staff is wonderful especially Tammy, any time I've had an issue with my rent(the app not matching my bill) shes cleared it up and been through in investigating it and I really appreciate her for that. Maintenance is always on top of any issues and prompt.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The staff are very friendly and always helpful. The community looks really nice and the residents aren't disruptive, at least I havent had an issue with any yet.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Been living here for over three ears without any major issues. Great maintenance group, clean facilities and reasonable pricing. I wish the floors were not carpeted and that they had larger square footage.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The staff is very courteous and friendly. Work orders are always completed right away. The look of these apartments is definitely nicer and different than any other.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

for my first apartment i had a pretty great experience. maintenance works fast on any issues you may havevand the office girls are so knowledgeable about everything.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I have been living here 10 days and I'm very satisfied with the apartment living area and the community in general. Safety and security are important to the property managers. Maintenance personnel are courteous and always out and about taking care of the property. I would recommend this property to all.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

It’s a very nice and quiet place to be at. All the neighbors are extremely nice and friendly. The office team is also great with helping out

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Great experience so far. Friendly staff, and great property. Love the area of town, so convenient to everything. Also a beautifully maintained property. And well gated, so I feel secure.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The property is in a cozy neighborhood. Not too loud here and the residents are friendly. I really like it here. The office staff are very helpful.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I think the management is really good. Maintenance has always done a great job. I feel like this is a home that I want to live in for a long time.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

So far all of the staff in the front office has been nice and professional. The only issue is the front gate they have given me a code for it which does not work. It’s not a big problem since I have a remote but when ever I have family or friends over I literally have to walk over the gate or have them wait. Even when I order food it takes them forever to just get thru the gate

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The compassion and professionalism displayed by the office staff was fantastic. The maintenance personnel is so helpful n respectful I am sincerely grateful. Ty for all u have done n continue to do to assist me in my difficult transition.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I love these apartments. They are so cozy and it feels so safe. Personnel are so kind and helpful. I'd recommend these apartments to anyone.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

My resident experience has been great so far. I feel right now like I made a great choice wanting Costa Del Sol to call home. Looking forward to a great year here.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I have lived here for about three years now. The apartments are old, however I have not had any issues getting things fixed. The staff is always friendly!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Since being here for 4 years the apartment complex has gone thru several improvements. They have painted all the buildings, installed new lights to each apartment and getting better.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Super nice and friendly staff. The staff knows me when and my apartment number when I come into the office. Maintenance is prompt to fix things. Not many amenities.. wish there was more and more upgrades to units such as wood flooring. Overall, complex is very quiet. Never an issue finding parking.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

It's a pretty safe neighborhood, there's really never any problems here. I love the location it is near everything that you'll need. Also the staff is very friendly.