Great place and the office staff are really cool... Wonderful services .... Ambience looks cool.... You will enjoy the community very much...

Love living here at Costa Del SOle. It is so centrally located and I have access to so many store, etc. It is really a quiet and safe neighborhood.

We just moved in, but so far everything and everyone has been wonderful. This is the most beautiful apartment I have ever lived in for such an affordable price. This is definitely the place to live in San Antonio.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

People dont pick up their dogs poop its stinky. Other. Than. That. It. Has. Been. A really. Great. Experince. So far. In the. Month. That. I have. Lived here.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Living here has been a very Pleasant experience. Everyone is very friendly. Nice calm complex. Staff also very friendly and helpful!!!!!!!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Recently I've been hearing loud music from parking lot. I don't know if this is a new tenant of not, but this is the first time this type of issue has occurred.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The apartment acquiring process was easy and the staff was helpful. The neighbors are nice but finding parking space can be difficult sometimes.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Great staff. The neighbors are very friendly . Nice place to live. I been living hear for about five years with no major problems. Can't beat the price for the area and the units conditions.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I love my apartment. They neighbors are great, the staff is great and it's in a great area and best of all it's quiet. I consider this place home. My daughter and I enjoy being close to the shops and movies.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

GREAT! For additional information Please see my "rate your experience living here" folder. zouihc zkcvj kfzjjl pisvv siogilgffkmn sij slfklj

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Nice apartments, friendly staff, unfortunate parking situation. Wish they had some sort of long term leasing option. overall it has been a pleasant experience to live here.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Great apartment. Parking could be better. Vicky is awesome I love how green it is and all the palm trees. I’m so glad to call this place home.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I love my neighborhood it’s calm and the staff is nice just had a lil issue with my apartment but other than that it’s a nice place to Live at

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I love it here, the parking isn’t bad there is plenty of food places near by , my neighbors are nice and the pool is great not the biggest but there is 2 so it’s cool

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Love the area and the neighborhood! The staff is very friendly. Maintenance are also friendly and timely. Never have to guess if they will actually come or not.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

It's a beautiful property, interesting set up, very clean and quiet. Move in was easy and the staff are very helpful and friendly. Great pool, always clean and nice neighbors to socialize with while relaxing.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Ever sense I toured this complex I felt welcomed and comfortable. The units are so cute and very dog friendly. The lovely lady who gave me the tour and got my application going made me feel so welcomed. The neighbors are genuinely nice and friendly. I feel very lucky to have found such a friendly and wonderful place to call home!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Great atmosphere at Costa del Sol. The staff is fantastic, maintenance always on time. It is really home with caring people, nice apartment homes.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Everything is great, not much has changed since I moved in. It’s quiet, work orders still get done fast. Everybody is nice, and if you never need help the ladies in the leasing office are great as well.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I enjoy living at Costa Del Sol!! Management is great and maintenance is always on time. I love my place. Looking forward to another year calling my apartment home.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Maintenance requests are probably responded to. It’s a very nice property! Highly recommend, I have been here for a year and have been very comfortable here

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I walked into your office and the staff made me feel like I had finally come home. After 2 years of searching for the perfect place here at Costa Del Sol I have found tranquility.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The office staff is absolutely amazing from the beginning of our stay. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do. This office staff stands out from the rest.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Everyone is friendly and those who have dogs, their dogs are friendly and playful. They have fun get together to meet everyone around the complex.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Stacy is the person who helped me during my visit to this facility and is the reason I decided to move in! She is very kind and always treats the tenants with respect, doing the right thing to make sure their homes are getting the attention they deserve!