Maintenance is on the ball and gets your service requests done in a timely manner. Stacy is always so friendly and willing to help the residents feel welcomed and at home. I’ve rented from this property on and off since 1999 and I’ve always enjoyed living here. I love the location, it’s close to all my favorite restaurants, stores, and nail salon.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I honestly love Costa Del Sol. The employees are so nice and maintenance is always great. Anytime you put in a request it typically is don’t in a timely fashion. The pool is nice and always clean.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Great community, great staff! Just wish the pool was bigger and accommodate more residents. Landscaping needs to be cleaned and updated. Only half of the complex was done and it looks great!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I work overnight so hardly see people out and about, but what little people I've bumped into have been really nice and friendly so far. Also had a nice conversation with my next door neighbor the other day about how we like it here so far.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Very quiet and clean around residence. Having an enjoyable experience so far. Maintenance is prompt and courteous. Pool is kept clean. Not a lot of pet waste on grounds, which I appreciate.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

We love it here. The staff is amazing, friendly, helpful! We have had only good experiences here. The residents are respectful of each other. The location is perfect for us. Thank you!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Great community, everything is near the apartments, which is awesome! Staff is always helpful whenever we have problems and it always feels safe

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The people, the maintenance guys, facility and location are amazing!! We love it here. We have already recommended to several friends We like it

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Beautiful property. Convenient location. Move in process was smooth. Friendly staff. Parking adequate. Maintenance friendly, prompt , attentive.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The staff is great and so are the neighbors. The unit do need some up keeping but maintenance tries to do there best . Also love the location close to work and parks

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

With the newly painted colors for the apartments, I believe the lighter color will reduce my electric bill. Many of my friends have commented how nice it looks, so clean and inviting.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I'm so glad that I moved to Costa del Sol, it's so quiet and peaceful. I'm so grateful for the front staff and maintenance who is always willing to help.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The office staff is always helpful and prompt when helping. Maintenance fixes things quickly. It’s a very quiet complex, noise is never too loud.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The rent is reasonable and the new personnel in the office has been very helpful with any of our requests. The maintenance crew is also quick and responsive whenever we submit a work order.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I am glad to be here! It’s a great place to live in the apartments are very nice! The property is very pretty and easily accessible. Highly recommend.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I like the people here, sometimes they talk too loudly too early in the norning and parking always sucks...but this is generally a good place

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Always love it here. Staff is great and very prompt with work orders. Would love to see the rent be reduced instead of always going up when resigning my lease

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

so far so good, my move in experience went very smooth and the staff was very helpful with all paperwork and move in requirements. maintenance addressed an issue immediately which was awesome!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Awesome not only is Vicky beautiful 😍😍 😍 she has awesome costumer service!!and the rest of the team I don't know by name is also awesome too!!!!!!!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Our neighbors are very nice and the apartments are peaceful! I have really enjoyed living here the last three years. I might try to stay one more year until we buy a house.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Enjoy our stay very clean and quiet. So far it’s been a great time. Can’t wait for the summer to enjoy the pool and bbq areas the volleyball area .

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I love living at Costa Del Sol Apartments, and all of my neighbors. The scenery is so very beautiful. I just can't get enough of the apartmen

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Being my first apartment it was really simple to apply and get in. Once I was in it was smooth sailing. People in the leasing office are really nice. The area is good and the maintenance is fast.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I moved in in August 2018 and everything has been great! It is quiet and my neighbors always keep to themselves. Maintenance ALWAYS gets requests done ASAP. The front office staff is always on top of things and seem to really care about their residents. I love these apartments!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I been here for a year I love the area there some little issue but we can ignore it but it’s a peaceful calm apartment we don’t worry about anything