My move in was very easy and the staff was extremely helpful. I went to the pool party on Saturday and had a chance to meet some of my neighbors and it was a nice experience. I have some great neighbors

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Love it so peaceful and clean. Anything needed maintenance comes in quickly to take care of it. Ladies i the front office always there for any questions or help

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

This is a nice place. Quiet. The tenants are very friendly. Some cats are running wild around the property, but I really recomend this place.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Es muy Tranquilo con buenos vecinos Tengo 3 años viviendo ahí el único problema es que cada año la renta sube mucho hay algunas cosas en las que toman mucho tiempo en reparar o atender

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The apartments are cozy and quiet. This is the perfect environment for an introvert. On the flipside, the activities that they have around the property can serve everyone. I love these apartments.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I am a resident of Costs Del Sol for going on four years and I have seen many staff members come and go. I want to take the time to express my gratitude and appreciation for Mrs. Stacy Cabrera, community director. She has made some very unpleasant situations in the past much easier to deal with because she truly cares about her work and tenants. Much appreciation!!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

By far the most awesome team ever! Friendly, quick response, very helpful, clean community...and the pool! Whoa! Looks GREAT every day! Glad to be a part of this community for over 8 years! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great place to call home!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Great place to live , office people are super nice ! Anytime I have run into problems they get it fixed within the next day and I love that !

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Maintenance requests are timely, pool is kept clean, good location. Gym could use more equipment and something done about old smell of units, but overall decent place for price point. Nice staff.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The apartment is amazing, feels like home we just recently moved in and we loving it. Office staffs are great and friendly. Would definitely recommend anyone that is moving to texas this place :)

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

It’s slowly improving where several issues need to improve. The gate is a huge issue that needs to be repaired and done right instead of being broken most of the time

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

So far so good! The maintenance and the office staff are very nice and attentive to the resident's issues. As downside will mention the old appliances and careless neighbors for their pet's poop. Not all off course, but just enough to split the smell. Watch your steps :)

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Vicky is the absolute best to work with. She is prompt, knowledgeable, sincere, and kind. She was able to work with my hectic schedule, keep everything organized, and get things moving quickly. Maintenance has also been great to deal with. Ran into a couple issues when I moved in, and they were right on it with great attitudes. Always kept me informed, either in person or with notes, and have delivered exactly what they said they would. Been a great experience overall even with the minor issues. Would recommend these apartments to friends.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Maintenance is on the ball and gets your service requests done in a timely manner. Stacy is always so friendly and willing to help the residents feel welcomed and at home. I’ve rented from this property on and off since 1999 and I’ve always enjoyed living here. I love the location, it’s close to all my favorite restaurants, stores, and nail salon.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I honestly love Costa Del Sol. The employees are so nice and maintenance is always great. Anytime you put in a request it typically is don’t in a timely fashion. The pool is nice and always clean.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Great community, great staff! Just wish the pool was bigger and accommodate more residents. Landscaping needs to be cleaned and updated. Only half of the complex was done and it looks great!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I work overnight so hardly see people out and about, but what little people I've bumped into have been really nice and friendly so far. Also had a nice conversation with my next door neighbor the other day about how we like it here so far.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Very quiet and clean around residence. Having an enjoyable experience so far. Maintenance is prompt and courteous. Pool is kept clean. Not a lot of pet waste on grounds, which I appreciate.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

We love it here. The staff is amazing, friendly, helpful! We have had only good experiences here. The residents are respectful of each other. The location is perfect for us. Thank you!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Great community, everything is near the apartments, which is awesome! Staff is always helpful whenever we have problems and it always feels safe

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The people, the maintenance guys, facility and location are amazing!! We love it here. We have already recommended to several friends We like it

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Beautiful property. Convenient location. Move in process was smooth. Friendly staff. Parking adequate. Maintenance friendly, prompt , attentive.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The staff is great and so are the neighbors. The unit do need some up keeping but maintenance tries to do there best . Also love the location close to work and parks

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

With the newly painted colors for the apartments, I believe the lighter color will reduce my electric bill. Many of my friends have commented how nice it looks, so clean and inviting.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I'm so glad that I moved to Costa del Sol, it's so quiet and peaceful. I'm so grateful for the front staff and maintenance who is always willing to help.