I've had great experiences from the moment I moved in. The office is always so willing to help as is the maintenance. I look forward to renewing my lease

The renovation of this complex looks like a different community. Love the bright colored building, looks like they were just built. Now finally renew my lease for another year. Really feel secure here, my home for many, many years.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Awesome as usual I have no complaints everyone is prompt and curtieous. I think this is an amazing complex and I would recommend it to anyone, love that it’s gated as well.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I love living here. You get so many amenities for the value that they take care of and maintain. Some users units could use definite upgrades and sound proofing between floors. But I love it here!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

It is quiet, peaceful, and the other residents are friendly and respectful. We like the Mediterranean feel of the community. The layout adds character, and provides a great workout with the hills and stairs.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The complex and my neighbors are amazing. One of the biggest perks of living here in the included washer and dryer in each unit. Unfortunately since the complex was built in the early 1980s it does show its age. Some of the units show their age with the paint colors, countertops/cabinets or the appliances along with the type of carpet. I do like living here and having wonderful neighbors makes living in an apartment complex good.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I love Costa Del Sol apartments. Great location and amenities. Clise to shoping and highways making it convenient getting to work on time. Neighborhood is very good and quiet settjngs.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Great staff, great maintenance- I've already signed a couple leases here and do not plan on moving until I purchase a home. Parking is my only major complaint.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Great staff..great location. I’ve been living here about 2 1/2 years and I have had little to no issues with the apartment or complex. Stacy and Tammy, the managers, are phenomenal!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Apt is nice, maintenance for apts is great, recent improvements are fine. Landscaping needs work as do sidewalks and pathways. Quiet neighborhood.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

So far anything that I’ve had to address with the staff, has been handled professionally, since my move-in. I would also like to say that it is a very pretty property and quite unique

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Staff does a great job responding to any issues! Maintenance crew is awesome and very quick to respond to all requests. Love the neighborhood and the area is very quiet

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

It’s a good apartments it’s so calm no problem around the neighborhood, there no much to complain , I really like the apartments the people are so nice

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Love living here ! I couldn’t be anymore happy, it’s a very quit community, there’s only 2 entrances & exits I really like that! Only thing I don’t like is there’s no parking after 9 pm

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Friendly staff and neighborhood! Maintenance is quick to fix problems and always tries to take care of everything right away. The community gatherings are always a cute idea as well :)

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I love the staff!! The office staff members are extremely friendly and make us feel like family! The maintenance crew is awesome too. I’ve never waited a full 24 hours for something to get taken care of.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I absolutely love it here. I can honestly say I haven’t had one bad experience from maintenance to the office staff everyone has been amazing.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I love this community because it’s quiet and all of my neighbors are friendly and respectful of each other. I can honestly say I’ve been in my current apartment for over a year and I don’t have any complaints. I lived in this community back in the late 90s and moved back here in 2015 because I love it so much. The location is exactly where I want to be and the current manager Stacey is very helpful and always striving to make her residents happy and comfortable. I have lived in almost every model they offer (except for one) and all of the floorplans are exceptional. If I have an issue that needs attention, maintenance arrives in a timely manner and addresses the repair immediately. Thank you fir making living here easy !

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Love these apartment the setting is beautiful the view from patio the employees are very friendly and get the job done when needed. Quiet safe location.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Great service. Enjoy the quiet time in the city. Adorable, spacious, and clean apartment. Staff is always friendly. They understand your needs and quickly attends them. Pool is always clean. The volleyball court is perfect for distraction.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Been here about a month now. The apartment is very nice and I like the events they have in the club house every now and then. The water in the community had to be shut off recently due to a pipe burst in and they were quick to fix it.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The location is great and close to work. Very quiet complex. Not many amitenities. Maintenance is very prompt with fixing issues. Friendly office staff. Affordable rent.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I have lived at this complex for many many years, have seen a lot of changes, but the latest of the upgrade of Costa del Sol is really beautiful, so bright and cheery with the new colors, totally opens the complex to be more inviting for new people moving in.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

It has been an experience living here. Some things are great and some things can be worked on to improve the daily enjoyment of the residents living here.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The office staff are very nice and take care of issues as soon as you notify them. The apartments look very upscale and it's a nice looking complex