I have been living here 10 days and I'm very satisfied with the apartment living area and the community in general. Safety and security are important to the property managers. Maintenance personnel are courteous and always out and about taking care of the property. I would recommend this property to all.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

It’s a very nice and quiet place to be at. All the neighbors are extremely nice and friendly. The office team is also great with helping out

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Great experience so far. Friendly staff, and great property. Love the area of town, so convenient to everything. Also a beautifully maintained property. And well gated, so I feel secure.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The property is in a cozy neighborhood. Not too loud here and the residents are friendly. I really like it here. The office staff are very helpful.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I think the management is really good. Maintenance has always done a great job. I feel like this is a home that I want to live in for a long time.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

So far all of the staff in the front office has been nice and professional. The only issue is the front gate they have given me a code for it which does not work. It’s not a big problem since I have a remote but when ever I have family or friends over I literally have to walk over the gate or have them wait. Even when I order food it takes them forever to just get thru the gate

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The compassion and professionalism displayed by the office staff was fantastic. The maintenance personnel is so helpful n respectful I am sincerely grateful. Ty for all u have done n continue to do to assist me in my difficult transition.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I love these apartments. They are so cozy and it feels so safe. Personnel are so kind and helpful. I'd recommend these apartments to anyone.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

My resident experience has been great so far. I feel right now like I made a great choice wanting Costa Del Sol to call home. Looking forward to a great year here.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I have lived here for about three years now. The apartments are old, however I have not had any issues getting things fixed. The staff is always friendly!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Since being here for 4 years the apartment complex has gone thru several improvements. They have painted all the buildings, installed new lights to each apartment and getting better.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Super nice and friendly staff. The staff knows me when and my apartment number when I come into the office. Maintenance is prompt to fix things. Not many amenities.. wish there was more and more upgrades to units such as wood flooring. Overall, complex is very quiet. Never an issue finding parking.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

It's a pretty safe neighborhood, there's really never any problems here. I love the location it is near everything that you'll need. Also the staff is very friendly.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Love living here- couldn't have asked for a better apartment community. They are beautifying the complex on a daily basis and it is looking great!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I've had great experiences from the moment I moved in. The office is always so willing to help as is the maintenance. I look forward to renewing my lease

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The renovation of this complex looks like a different community. Love the bright colored building, looks like they were just built. Now finally renew my lease for another year. Really feel secure here, my home for many, many years.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Awesome as usual I have no complaints everyone is prompt and curtieous. I think this is an amazing complex and I would recommend it to anyone, love that it’s gated as well.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I love living here. You get so many amenities for the value that they take care of and maintain. Some users units could use definite upgrades and sound proofing between floors. But I love it here!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

It is quiet, peaceful, and the other residents are friendly and respectful. We like the Mediterranean feel of the community. The layout adds character, and provides a great workout with the hills and stairs.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

The complex and my neighbors are amazing. One of the biggest perks of living here in the included washer and dryer in each unit. Unfortunately since the complex was built in the early 1980s it does show its age. Some of the units show their age with the paint colors, countertops/cabinets or the appliances along with the type of carpet. I do like living here and having wonderful neighbors makes living in an apartment complex good.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

I love Costa Del Sol apartments. Great location and amenities. Clise to shoping and highways making it convenient getting to work on time. Neighborhood is very good and quiet settjngs.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Great staff, great maintenance- I've already signed a couple leases here and do not plan on moving until I purchase a home. Parking is my only major complaint.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Great staff..great location. I’ve been living here about 2 1/2 years and I have had little to no issues with the apartment or complex. Stacy and Tammy, the managers, are phenomenal!

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

Apt is nice, maintenance for apts is great, recent improvements are fine. Landscaping needs work as do sidewalks and pathways. Quiet neighborhood.

Reply from Costa Del Sol Apartments

So far anything that I’ve had to address with the staff, has been handled professionally, since my move-in. I would also like to say that it is a very pretty property and quite unique